Turks and Greeks are same

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Y dna is Saxon can I join the Third Reich then I S24 Saxon

You can have a 1/4 Congo + 3/4 Lithuanian person plotting in South Italy or Spain.

All dna matters I am a mix of South East European and North European mostly.
Not with that high Red Sea admix, for a part-North Euro, it's incredibly high. You must have some Ashkenazim admixture.

Females, do not carry any yDNA whatsoever, unless you are an actual male.

Why are you arguing as kids !?

Maciamo, with all due respect is not a geneticist, nor anthropologist. He has put some work into these texts, but they are not to follow if you want facts.

Real, peer-reviewed scientists will give you the answer.

Unless we have real male skeletons from these geographical regions not modern day individual Balkanian males from Greece South Italy or Albanian trying to say we are J2 then how would we know as haplogroups are linked to another of geographical plots that have a common racial ancestors.

There must be some individual analysis of data of pre historic populations there

Maciamo got my phenotype right he said I look like a cross between East Mediterranean Balkan and Celtic which is basically what I am well Keltic/Nordic mix

Not with that high Red Sea admix, for a part-North Euro, it's incredibly high. You must have some Ashkenazim admixture.

Red Sea only jumps two to three percent more with every parent it's the West Asian that doubles and if you listen my Mother is close to Cyprus Cypriots have 2 to 3 percent Red Sea more than me. A half Cypriot half Anglo would easily plot in mainland Balkans and no I have no known Ashkenazi a half Ashkenazi half English would not plot anywhere in the Balkans

Where is Illyria located Tuscany/Rome Italy. You somehow think that all Albanians are Illyrians even before Italians because some Albanians match to Tuscany?

So what I am close to Tuscany and Greece and Italy does that mean that l of those nations are half Turk and all half Turks on the planet will be related to them. Do you not understand admixed of populations migrations of people etc

Many people can be related to Illyrians not just Albanians you want to link history to dna then look to Central Italy and Italians.

How do you know what i think? I think that you are one of many t-rolls who go around in forums using double or even multiple accounts. And it's responsability of the mods to verify exactly who you are.

Why are you arguing as kids !?
I am not arguing like a Kid they somehow claim I have a problem with all Albanians and that all Albanians are Illyrians. No, I don't have a problem with all Albanians and not all Albanians are related to Illyrians/Tuscans/Romans.

That's a unrealistic blanket statement which is unscientific.

Red Sea only jumps two to three percent more with every parent it's the West Asian that doubles and if you listen my Mother is close to Cyprus Cypriots have 2 to 3 percent Red Sea more than me. A half Cypriot half Anglo would easily plot in mainland Balkans and no I have no known Ashkenazi a half Ashkenazi half English would not plot anywhere in the Balkans
You could possibly get Ashkenazi in 23andme, it's great for tracking Ashkenazi admixture.

Plotting as a mix is not relevant anyway, it's unstable for measuring people of mixed descent.
There is a reason the peer-reviewed geneticists never map unstable mixed-descent people in plotting maps.

I am not arguing like a Kid they somehow claim I have a problem with all Albanians and that all Albanians are Illyrians. No, I don't have a problem with all Albanians and not all Albanians are related to Illyrians/Tuscans/Romans.

How is it unrealistic, when 90-95% Ghegs carry yDNA specific to the Ancient samples found in Illyrian areas?

How do you know what i think? I think that you are one of many t-rolls who go around in forums using double or even multiple accounts. And it's responsability of the mods to verify exactly who you are.

Then what do you think Albanians are racially if only Tosks match up to Tuscans Illyrians and Ghegs are close to North Greeks?

Then what do you think Albanians are racially if only Tosks match up to Tuscans Illyrians and Ghegs are close to North Greeks?
You did not read my big post in page 2, this shows you are not taking it seriously and willing to ignore pure facts.
North Greeks are mixed with Albanian-Arvanite(Illyrian), Aromanian(Romanized-Illyrian) & Bulgarian-Thracian.
Also, some of the north Greek regions were colonized by Illyrians in the Ancient times.

This is why they plot closer to us than islander Greeks do.

Ghegs are de-facto Illyrians, they are the most north-western plotting Albanians. Tosks are right after.

You could possibly get Ashkenazi in 23andme, it's great for tracking Ashkenazi admixture.

Plotting as a mix is not relevant anyway, it's unstable for measuring people of mixed descent.
There is a reason the peer-reviewed geneticists never map unstable mixed-descent people in plotting maps.
My Mum has Greek Ex Yugoslavic Romanian Bulgarian and Serbian ancestry and some Armenian Caucasian she is close to Cypriots Greeks not even Turkish Cypriots this is what came up in both her and my test results. They say Ashkenazis come from Rome too. That means what..

The only thing that's unstable is saying all Albanians/Illyrian descend from Albanians that's absolutely ridiculous

I agree with you .. I think NO MODERN POPULATIONS has a sure link with ANCIENT ONES .... ‘sure ‘means that time is an important factor because people during it mix with each other so .... pure links to the past DO NOT EXIST ... it’s sad to say but ... even I do not think that we can claim any sort of ‘link ‘(sorry for repeating it ) to any possible ancient people ... Remember a thing ! I’m an albanian but my ydna is said to be from outside Albania so ...

North Greeks are mixed with Thracians Hellenics and Gothics North Greeks are not Albanians it's the other way around North Albanians match up to Greek Thessaly on Ged match etc more proof that all Albanians are not Illyrian.

Remember a thing ! I’m an albanian but my ydna is said to be from outside Albania so ...
Yes and this is why you think Albanians dont have a sure link with Illyrians.... It is common among Albanians who get non-Trinitarian DNA (J2b2,R1b,Ev13).

Look at Dibran, Dema, etc. Slavic haplos like you and they blaspheme our ethnicity.

I agree with you .. I think NO MODERN POPULATIONS has a sure link with ANCIENT ONES .... ‘sure ‘means that time is an important factor because people during it mix with each other so .... pure links to the past DO NOT EXIST ... it’s sad to say but ... even I do not think that we can claim any sort of ‘link ‘(sorry for repeating it ) to any possible ancient people ... Remember a thing ! I’m an albanian but my ydna is said to be from outside Albania so ...

Yes but they will now begin to claim you cannot be Albanian and that you're something else like Jewish Turkish something other and that you're racist for existing because you're not a pure blonde haired blue eyed Slav Albanian.

Lenab the obviously Serb/Greek has to answer why Greeks who don't even know they have Arvanite ancestry are matching Albanian Catholics in Montenegro with a MRCA fitting perfectly in the time of Arvanitic Settlement of Greece.

Yes and this is why you think Albanians dont have a sure link with Illyrians.... It is common among Albanians who get non-Trinitarian DNA (J2b2,R1b,Ev13).

Look at Dibran, Dema, etc. Slavic haplos like you and they blaspheme our ethnicity.
Dibran is fine in my list.... I strongly prefer R1a against I2a1b-CTS10228 anyday!

He is haplogroup H like me actually and has Mediterranean phenotype like me also he can be easily related to Meds not Balkan Slavs you have a problem

Mesa duket .... po me thuan qe po e felliq rracen !? Ahahhaa

Dibran is fine in my list.... I strongly prefer R1a against I2a1b-CTS10228 anyday!

Prit pak .... ydna vjen gjthmon para kombeve ... dmth ... pergjegjesia e nje kombi vjen gjithmon pas formimi i ydna ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 38991 times.

Back