Turks and Greeks are same

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is haplogroup H like me actually and has Mediterranean phenotype like me also he can be easily related to Meds not Balkan Slavs you have a problem
I am mtdna H myself.

mtDNA H is found everywhere in Europe in high percentages nowadays. You are speaking irrelevant business here.

Mesa duket .... po me thuan qe po e felliq rracen !? Ahahhaa
Ignore them you have all the while a right to be related to both Balkan Slav Illyrians and also Mediterraneans you are Albanian you were born there grew up there etc just these guys are very racist.

Mesa duket .... po me thuan qe po e felliq rracen !? Ahahhaa

No.. You are putting words in my mouth. I am saying that there is a tendency for Albanians with Slavic haplogroups (like you and Dema) to post your agenda that is based on coping.
Albanians who are I2a, R1a who consider Albanians to be 100% linked with Illyrians are brothers, but sadly they are not many who think this!

Dibran is fine in my list.... I strongly prefer R1a against I2a1b-CTS10228 anyday!

Se gati isha duke harruar .... ydna tim dhe i joti jan te lidhur me ydna IJ

I am mtdna H myself.

mtDNA H is found everywhere in Europe in high percentages nowadays. You are speaking irrelevant business here.

Good so you have some Eastern Mediterranean ancestors too LOL welcome to the Balkan club

No.. You are putting words in my mouth. I am saying that there is a tendency for Albanians with Slavic haplogroups (like you and Dema) to post your agenda that is based on coping.
Albanians who are I2a, R1a who consider Albanians to be 100% linked with Illyrians are brothers, but sadly they are not many who think this!
Shpresoj qe ate qe po thua eshte e verteta ... seperse edhe un u habita kur gjeta qe kisha ate ydna ....

Lenab will forever ignore this comment!! Ha ha ha

Lenab the obviously Serb/Greek has to answer why Greeks who don't even know they have Arvanite ancestry are matching Albanian Catholics in Montenegro with a MRCA fitting perfectly in the time of Arvanitic Settlement of Greece.

+1

If these people actually read our posts, they will find us being very good, honest and fair members.

+1

If these people actually read our posts, they will find us being very good, honest and fair members.
Më fal por nuk mu pergjigje ... ydna I dhe J jan më te lidhur sesa ydna R ... ose ndoshta po gaboj dhe s’kam aftesi per të lexuar ....

Ancient samples of R1b, EV13 & J2b2

30b503d84b1aba8a46a3acc1a07864cb.png

This is like a broken record not all Albanians are related to Illyrians however some Albanians can have some Illyrian dna as much as other things also.

This is like a broken record not all Albanians are related to Illyrians however some Albanians can have some Illyrian dna as much as other things also.
90-95% of Ghegs have direct paternal descent to Illyrians.

Slavics come from the Steppes the Indo/Indi Europeans come from the Steppes of Eurasia Neolithic Iran is just a technicality

90-95% of Ghegs have direct paternal descent to Illyrians.
Tosks are closer to them actually Tosks are closer to Tuscans Ghegs are closer to North Greeks if you trust GED match look at North Albanian samples...

Tosks are closer to them actually Tosks are closer to Tuscans Ghegs are closer to North Greeks if you trust GED match look at North Albanian samples...
Tosks plot south of Ghegs, so you are wrong. Pure Ghegs have a unique cluster, Fustan who is that plots north-west like hell.

I am somewhat mixed with Tosks, but still mostly Gheg, therefore more Southern plotting than him.

Tosks plot south of Ghegs, so you are wrong. Pure Ghegs have a unique cluster, Fustan who is that plots north-west like hell.

I am somewhat mixed with Tosks, but still mostly Gheg, therefore more Southern plotting than him.
Last time I saw the same of a Gheg Albanian he didn't plot in Tuscany which is Illyriana land.

He plotted in Greek Thessaly so he's related to Greeks not Illyrians and Tosks are related to Tuscans Illyrians on average.

So, how do you feel about plotting more South than him is he going to throw you in a gas chamber for not being Aryan enough?

Last time I saw the same of a Gheg Albanian he didn't plot in Tuscany which is Illyriana land.

He plotted in Greek Thessaly so he's related to Greeks not Illyrians and Tosks are related to Tuscans Illyrians on average.

So, how do you feel about plotting more South than him is he going to throw you in a gas chamber for not being Aryan enough?
We are the same through patrilineal descent, just mixed with different plotting females through time, but the yDNA survived.

Ghegs plot north-west of Tosks. Tosks are more often in the North Greek/Thessalian cluster but mostly north & west of it.

Greeks are sperm of the Arvanite/Albanian settlers. The proof is the fact that many mainland Greeks who don't know of any Arvanit ancestry are matching Albanians from Montenegro.

Facts dont have feelings!!

Greeks are sperm of the Arvanite/Albanian settlers. The proof is the fact that many mainland Greeks who don't know of any Arvanit ancestry are matching Albanians from Montenegro.

Facts dont have feelings!!
Truth spoken here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 39103 times.

Back