Turks and Greeks are same

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very unfair to criticize Turks as a single genetic population, while you divide Italian as North Italian, Tuscan, South Italian and Sardinian.
When you consider Italian as a single population, Italians are West Med and more close to Spanish then Greeks.

In Europe, Turks are firstly close to Greeks then Italians. Sorry guys but they have some common points.

But in generally, Turks are evaluated close to Caucausian and Armenians

It is very unfair to criticize Turks as a single genetic population, while you divide Italian as North Italian, Tuscan, South Italian and Sardinian.
When you consider Italian as a single population, Italians are West Med and more close to Spanish then Greeks.

In Europe, Turks are firstly close to Greeks then Italians. Sorry guys but they have some common points.

If you're addressing me, please take a look at any PCA of European populations. There is more genetic variation in Italy than in any other country in Europe, and vastly more than in Turkey as well. Just use a ruler if you don't trust your eyes.

You should know this if you've been interested in population genetics for any appreciable length of time.

There are facts and there are agendas. All you seem to ever bring are agendas.

Novembre et al:
view.php

a8ujsX0.png
[/IMG]

I'm not at all denying that there are various strands in the Turks. The point is that they've all mixed. That hasn't happened in Italy, for various reasons, although it has started to happen since the 1950s with the mass migration of Southern Italians/Sicilians to Northern Italy for work.

Without Turkic admixture , Turks are shifted towards the Aegean , especially those west of Kayseri. I wonder if Turks 100% from Istanbul have any Turkic and if they show Slavic like Greeks from Istanbul do.

If you're addressing me, please take a look at any PCA of European populations. There is more genetic variation in Italy than in any other country in Europe, and vastly more than in Turkey as well. Just use a ruler if you don't trust your eyes.

The actual problem is lack of sample from Turkey and heavily population mix, plus forgetton ancestry.

Turkey goverment opened national statistics this year so friend of my father discovered that all his family form Bulgarian Pomak Village, so she is actually Bulgarian. Without this knownledge, she would be i Turk results and her sample just would bring more close to average results of Bulgarian and Turks. But she should not be in Turk results anymore.

I know Italian varition, at least I have an idea so thats why I don't accept Italian term as a genetic reference. But I don't understand that how it could be vastly more then Turkey.

I'm not at all denying that there are various strands in the Turks. The point is that they've all mixed. That hasn't happened in Italy, for various reasons, although it has started to happen since the 1950s with the mass migration of Southern Italians/Sicilians to Northern Italy for work.

Ok now, I got your point about why Italy has more variation.

But my mom family has been coming from two villages which are located different side of one hill since 1850's and my dad's family is similar too, same town different Turkish villages in Bulgaria. Not that much mixed.

Without Turkic admixture , Turks are shifted towards the Aegean , especially those west of Kayseri. I wonder if Turks 100% from Istanbul have any Turkic and if they show Slavic like Greeks from Istanbul do.

Finding Turk 100% from Istanbul :LOL: Good Luck

When someone tell me that he is from Istanbul, I am asking again that "where are you actually from". Because there is always another place. I have found just two people since this age.

Istanbul population is 15million but just 2million people whose family registration city is Istanbul.

Bulgarian Turks , and those Turks from neighbouring Greek Macedonia are basically Balkanian genetically but with some minor Turkic ancestry.

Bulgarian Turks , and those Turks from neighbouring Greek Macedonia are basically Balkanian genetically but with some minor Turkic ancestry.

Well normally Romanian and Bulgarian have a little result from Turkic land

form Genographic

Bulgarian
Central Asian: 6%

Romanian
Central Asian:6%
East Asian:3%
Siberian:2%

I am not sure my dad's result is similar with Bulgarians or similar with Bulgarian Turks

It's called Caucasian Albania it's Azerbaijan\Armenia it's not a racist statement it exists and yes most Turks and Greeks are different most Turks have a Central Asian components lacking in modern Greeks, for example.

Like you posted racist crap about my Mother implying she has significant admixture and being Mongoloid when she is fully Caucasian and close to Cypriot Hellenas and Near Eastern Christians and the admixture she has is like less than 5 percent and with me it's non existant. Like Caucasian Albania exists it's between Armenia and Azerbaijan that's probably why this forum a Serb defended me, ironic isn't it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

This place exists and it's not a racist statement to say it exists either like it's not a racist statement to say America or Puerto Rico exists

Are they Polmaks/Polmakis or Anatolian Bulgarians

Like you posted racist crap about my Mother implying she has significant admixture and being Mongoloid when she is fully Caucasian and close to Cypriot Hellenas and Near Eastern Christians and the admixture she has is like less than 5 percent and with me it's non existant. Like Caucasian Albania exists it's between Armenia and Azerbaijan that's probably why this forum a Serb defended me, ironic isn't it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

This place exists and it's not a racist statement to say it exists either like it's not a racist statement to say America or Puerto Rico exists
Sorry ... I’m not understanding something ... in this thread we talk about similarity between greeks and turks .. but ... caucasian Albania !? Why are we referring to this ‘area’(given that is not an independent country ) .... yess. The serb always support the ‘kavkav’ theory about albanians ... but not surprisingly because they tend not to love us

Azerbaijan is actually a Turkish country officially and the Serb said nothing negative about Albanians he was just defending me that's all, as the Serbians were one of the first Info Europeans to come out of the Steppes like the South Slavs and Slavs did in general.
Anyway I am Indo Europeans so is my Mother seeing as Cyprus is still apart of Caucasian Europe although yes more Near Eastern than mainland South Europe/Balkans they are not Near Easterners or Kavkaz people....Albanians are European people from the Balkans but I know personally Albanians with Near Eastern origins you didn't say they are all like that most Tosks are the same as Tuscans most Gheg are the same as North Greeks
Turks who are the same as Greeks are just Yani Cer descendants,
But Turks in average have significant admixture from central Asia like 14 percent of something

Last edited:
Gabriele Thanks for the friends invite..Gladly accepted
;D

Azerbaijan is actually a Turkish country officially and the Serb said nothing negative about Albanians he was just defending me that's all, as the Serbians were one of the first Info Europeans to come out of the Steppes like the South Slavs and Slavs did in general.
Anyway I am Indo Europeans so is my Mother seeing as Cyprus is still apart of Caucasian Europe although yes more Near Eastern than mainland South Europe/Balkans they are not Near Easterners or Kavkaz people....Albanians are European people from the Balkans but I know personally Albanians with Near Eastern origins U didn't say they are all like that most Tosks are the same as Tuscans most Chefs are the same as North Greeks
Turks who are the same as Greeks are just Yani Cer descendants,
But Turks in average have significant admixture from central Asia like 14 percent of something

It's best to look at the genetic data. No need to guess. Albanians are east of Tuscans, overlapping somewhat with mainland northern Greeks. Neither are anywhere near the Turks.

2dkweaw.jpg

Here's the direct link in case you want to enlarge it.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QJs5tV0H3t4/VIwY7BlNxyI/AAAAAAAAByQ/LakjgsBYRNc/s1600/2dkweaw.jpg

It's called Caucasian Albania it's Azerbaijan\Armenia it's not a racist statement it exists and yes most Turks and Greeks are different most Turks have a Central Asian components lacking in modern Greeks, for example.

And what about Spaniards and Portuguese people, even them are from Caucasus?

And what about Spaniards and Portuguese people, even them are from Caucasus?

I don't have a problem with Albanians I won't comment further

As in the map, There are Turk samples who are more close to Greeks then North Italians, Sicilians, Cypriots. But majority of Turks close to Caucausia and Iran.

There is no overlapping between Turks and Greeks as Greeks and Albanians or close connection like Greeks and Tuscan samples.

I don't have a problem with Albanians I won't comment further
And you are a misguided one. South Slavs of the Western Balkans are modeled as Albanian + Slavic in terms of autosomal DNA, so they mixed with pre-Slavics who lived there who were the same as Albanians.

Albanian, especially Gheg is the remaining Illyrian DNA in the Balkans, where all of our common yDNA's have been found in Ancient samples since the Bronze Age and earlier.

People who clearly have an agenda towards Albanians should not comment further, so you are doing the right thing now, with you being pro-Serb. I have noticed recent ethnically mixed people tend to grow complexes over time.

Listen to the Wise Wizard.

And you are a misguided one. South Slavs of the Western Balkans are modeled as Albanian + Slavic in terms of autosomal DNA, so they mixed with pre-Slavics who lived there who were the same as Albanians.

Albanian, especially Gheg is the remaining Illyrian DNA in the Balkans, where all of our common yDNA's have been found in Ancient samples since the Bronze Age and earlier.

People who clearly have an agenda towards Albanians should not comment further, so you are doing the right thing now, with you being pro-Serb. I have noticed recent ethnically mixed people tend to grow complexes over time.

Enough with the personal comments.

POST DATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 39085 times.

Back