Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New from Geneplaza K14 Ancient Cultures Admixture Calculator

  1. #1
    Regular Member leperrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-17
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    66

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L70

    Country: USA - Alabama



    New from Geneplaza K14 Ancient Cultures Admixture Calculator

    Has anyone else tried this calculator?

    This calculator is the 1st public ADMIXTURE based calculator to parse your genome and compare it to very recently sequenced ancient cultures from Central and South Asia. These new higher quality genomes greatly added to our understanding of the population demography of Europe, Western, Central, and South Asia.


    Here's my results.


    EUROPEAN | Total: 63.5%


    Bell Beakers: 25.7%
    Western European Hunter Gathers: 0%
    European Neolithic Farmers: 31.2%
    Latvian Hunter Gatherers: 6.7%


    EURASIAN STEPPE | Total: 28.5%


    Steppe-MLBA-Western: 17.2%
    Siberian Hunter Gatherer: 0.1%
    Steppe-MLBA-Eastern: 7.4%
    Central & Eastern Scythians: 3.8%


    CENTRAL & SOUTH ASIAN | Total: 4.4%


    Turan-Central: 2.1%
    Indus Valley Civilization: 0%
    Ancestral Ancient South Asian: 2.4%


    WESTERN EURASIAN STEPPE | Total: 2.9%


    Kura-Araxes: 2.9%

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-11-17
    Posts
    281

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-CTS10228(slavo)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H15(indo euro)

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by leperrine View Post
    Has anyone else tried this calculator?

    This calculator is the 1st public ADMIXTURE based calculator to parse your genome and compare it to very recently sequenced ancient cultures from Central and South Asia. These new higher quality genomes greatly added to our understanding of the population demography of Europe, Western, Central, and South Asia.


    Here's my results.


    EUROPEAN | Total: 63.5%


    Bell Beakers: 25.7%
    Western European Hunter Gathers: 0%
    European Neolithic Farmers: 31.2%
    Latvian Hunter Gatherers: 6.7%


    EURASIAN STEPPE | Total: 28.5%


    Steppe-MLBA-Western: 17.2%
    Siberian Hunter Gatherer: 0.1%
    Steppe-MLBA-Eastern: 7.4%
    Central & Eastern Scythians: 3.8%


    CENTRAL & SOUTH ASIAN | Total: 4.4%


    Turan-Central: 2.1%
    Indus Valley Civilization: 0%
    Ancestral Ancient South Asian: 2.4%


    WESTERN EURASIAN STEPPE | Total: 2.9%


    Kura-Araxes: 2.9%
    Very interesting ! But sadly is not free



    Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum
    Se si svegliassero non sarei piĆ¹ extracomunitario. Ma loro dormono e quindi ... continuassero a farlo. Lo sanno fare bene

  3. #3
    Regular Member magicalM's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-06-17
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-m12
    MtDNA haplogroup
    ia1a1

    Ethnic group
    Hungarian Germanic Balkans
    Country: Hungary



    Yes! Interesting. Will post my results when I can

    Sent fra min Moto G (5) Plus via Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    17-06-17
    Posts
    127


    Country: United States



    Here is the thread already existed.

    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...res-Calculator

  5. #5
    Regular Member magicalM's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-06-17
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-m12
    MtDNA haplogroup
    ia1a1

    Ethnic group
    Hungarian Germanic Balkans
    Country: Hungary



    EUROPEAN
    55.9%


    Bell Bekers 19.1%
    Western European Hunter gatherer 3.3 %
    European neolithic farmers 27.8%
    Latvian hunter gatherer 5.6%

    EUROASIAN STEPPE

    30.5%

    Steppe mlba-western 16.3%
    Steppe mlba-eastern 8.7%
    Central eastern cynthians 5.5%


    CENTRAL AND EAST ASIAN

    8.7%

    Turan central 8.2%
    Indo Walley civilization 0.5%


    WESTERN ASIAN STEPPE

    4.3%

    Kura araxes 3.9%
    East Asian yakut 1.1%


    Sent fra min Moto G (5) Plus via Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Regular Member leperrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-17
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    66

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L70

    Country: USA - Alabama



    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    Here is the thread already existed.

    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...res-Calculator
    Is the K14 and 15 the same calculator?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    17-06-17
    Posts
    127


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by leperrine View Post
    Is the K14 and 15 the same calculator?
    Initially, it was launched as K14, then Kurd made minor changes in the same calculator and renamed it K15.

  8. #8
    Regular Member leperrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-17
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    66

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L70

    Country: USA - Alabama



    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    Initially, it was launched as K14, then Kurd made minor changes in the same calculator and renamed it K15.
    Well now. maybe the Mods can merge this thread with your other thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •