Guess the ethnicity and describe them

I would say Slavo-dinaric with a dint of Greek. Like half Serbian and half Macedonian or North Greek.

I would say Slavo-dinaric with a dint of Greek. Like half Serbian and half Macedonian or North Greek.

[emoji28][emoji28] and what’s the difference between a Serb and a Slavo-Macedonian( I use this term not to get angry the Greek )..?!

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

You look very Slavic. Passes for Ukrainian in all the pictures.

This is of course, due to the consequences of the Slavic genetic input of South Albania.

Btw, your pigmentation is average for the South Eastern Europe region.

Jo jo [emoji23][emoji45]
Me Ukrainan?! Ma no... 🤭

No, he looks perfectly Albanian, only that he is tall. I think, probably he is around 1.90cm, look at the post nr: 8.
My family ( particularly my father side) is tall! But not so high (1,9 m)[emoji28][emoji28]

No, he looks perfectly Albanian, only that he is tall. I think, probably he is around 1.90cm, look at the post nr: 8.

There is a difference between "to pass possibly for an something" and to be "perfectly something";
BTW almost every type of Europe (not all) can be of every ethny , the question is: where could he be most typical? I'm sorry but the most of Tosques I saw in pictures and in life were very different from this type, no offense of course.

There is a difference between "to pass possibly for an something" and to be "perfectly something";
BTW almost every type of Europe (not all) can be of every ethny , the question is: where could he be most typical? I'm sorry but the most of Tosques I saw in pictures and in life were very different from this type, no offense of course.

🤯 LOL ... be quiet I’ m not offended[emoji10]

This thread has been viewed 14208 times.

Back