Fun Summer Songs

Chattahoochee

La Caddh(r*)ina
(The Chicken)

* it depends :)

Last edited:
​(Summer) Estate Salentina

All fun stuff, Salento, but this still has them beat imo! :)

All fun stuff, Salento, but this still has them beat imo! :)

imo too, you win :)

Dancing on the beach with tourists. (Sometimes they have difficulty understanding that they must not “touch” lol

The Great Song of Indifference - Village Girls

It's an italian song by Elio e le Storie tese, born as an advertising jingle of a famous telephone company that offered special rates on cell phones in the summer period about 5 years ago.
Having said this, it's a brilliant piece for the theme, execution, arrangement and text that is intentionally a non-sense, full of hacked phrases and clichés, amusing ungrammatical forms and puns like "and stay connected", that in Italian it is pronounced exactly as "Estate connessi" ("Summer connected").
Enjoy it with enhanced stereo and bass speakers :)

It's an italian song by Elio e le Storie tese, born as an advertising jingle of a famous telephone company that offered special rates on cell phones in the summer period about 5 years ago.
Having said this, it's a brilliant piece for the theme, execution, arrangement and text that is intentionally a non-sense, full of hacked phrases and clichés, amusing ungrammatical forms and puns like "and stay connected", that in Italian it is pronounced exactly as "Estate connessi" ("Summer connected").
Enjoy it with enhanced stereo and bass speakers :)

I have American friends who hate Italian beaches: too crowded, too noisy, too much commotion, too many people playing volleyball and dancing. :) They're the type who love Bali or Tahiti.

My children, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of it. After the Italian beaches, going to the beach in the U.S., or even in the Caribbean, was BORING. :)

I don't usually go to the beach in other countries, but from what I've seen, the "Italian beach experience" seems a bit unique. Or no?

I have American friends who hate Italian beaches: too crowded, too noisy, too much commotion, too many people playing volleyball and dancing. :) They're the type who love Bali or Tahiti.

My children, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of it. After the Italian beaches, going to the beach in the U.S., or even in the Caribbean, was BORING. :)

I don't usually go to the beach in other countries, but from what I've seen, the "Italian beach experience" seems a bit unique. Or no?

This is true, Angela.

I understand your friend's opinion. I myself, who come from the famous "Riviera", have no particular enthusiasm for the summer din.
However in Italy all this is almost a must on the beaches with bathing establishments and I suppose there is a precise strategy behind it: people enjoy themselves, keep themselves busy, don't quarrel with their umbrella neighbors or create messes in the water forcing lifeguards to useless and reckless enterprises and above all, singing, dancing and sweating will soon experience a deadly thirst.

No problem: the bar of the establishment is ready to quench the whole world, with Cokes, beers, juices, ice creams... and to collect more money.
Business is Business :)

Mare Sole e Vento

itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini :grin:

[h=2]“itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polkadot bikini” by bryan hyland[/h][h=2]“summer wind” by frank sinatra[/h][h=2]“surfer girl” by the beach boys[/h]

“hot fun in the summertime” by sly & the family stone

“summer nights” by john travolta and olivia newton-john
[h=2]“cruel summer” by bananarama[/h]

“the boys of summer” by don henley
“summer of ‘69” by bryan adams

“wipeout” by fat boys and the beach boys
“summer girls” by lfo

This thread has been viewed 15403 times.

Back