Hitler and Einstein having the same Haplogroup

FaultedPlanet

Reaction score
After reading wikipedia's article "List of haplogroups of historic people" and some threads here, I wonder why do people insist on claiming that Einstein is jewish and Hitler isn't despite belonging to the same European E subhaplogroup :unsure: ?
I noticed that recently, and it seems very unscientific to me.

After reading wikipedia's article "List of haplogroups of historic people" and some threads here, I wonder why do people insist on claiming that Einstein is jewish and Hitler isn't despite belonging to the same European E subhaplogroup :unsure: ?
I noticed that recently, and it seems very unscientific to me.

As far as I know Albert Einstein and Adolph Hitler might have very different E Subclades separated by thousands of years. In Einstein case he has a more refined result and puts him clearly within a Jewish cluster E-Z830, while Hitlers dna is still very vague and not tested downstream so one can interpret 6 different scenarios spread by thousands of years...which is very unprofessional when so much data is available downstream. E-V13 is not rare in South Germany and Austria and has no connection with Jews (unlike E-Z830).
You might find this discussion interesting

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/25936-Hitler-belonged-to-Near-Eastern-Y-haplogroup-E1b1b

E-Z830 is not a "jewish cluster" this subclade is very frequent in the middle east, more than 20% of Levantine Arabs belong to it

E-Z830 is not a "jewish cluster" this subclade is very frequent in the middle east, more than 20% of Levantine Arabs belong to it

[h=3]E-Z830 (E1b1b1b2)[edit][/h]A recently confirmed sub-clade of E-Z827, Z830, includes the confirmed sub-clades of E-M123, E-M293, and E-V42, and is a sibling clade to E-L19. Currently, the E-M35 phylogeny project recognizes four distinct clusters of Z830* carriers, two of which are exclusively Jewish in origin. The remaining two are significantly smaller, and include scattered individuals in Germany, Spain, Latin America, Egypt, and Ethiopia.

We cant say much about Hitlers dna as no downstream results are available. It will be no surprise that he would be E-V13 similar to the E subclade of the area. That will neither make him a Jew and neither African.

If you had to pick a haplogroup that is both plausible for the person's place of origin (10% in Austria) and simultaneously tries to show some sort of deep rooted "hypocrisy", haplogroup E1b1b in any form would be the #1 choice by leaps and bounds.

I'm not saying he's not haplogroup E1b1b. If he were, it still wouldn't make him necessarily a Jew and/or an African but I implore people to take a more skeptical approach to the traditional history narrative the Allied powers constructed after WW2 which lead to an unjustified demonization of Germany.

Furthermore, the German remaining high command burnt his body. The Russians couldn't find it... until 1970... then we test a "skull fragment" of a completely burnt body that was reinterred at least once and somehow get reliable Y chromosomal DNA from it? I call BS on that one.

The Soviets fabricated tons of things to demonize the Germans and justify their occupation of East Europe including but not limited to inventing the Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka death camps to rectify the absolutely wild discrepancy in the number of "liquidated Jews". Even Auschwitz itself once had a sign that said "3 million Jews died here" then 1.5 million then some vague number and mention of gypsies yet the number "6 million Jews" remains unchanged. We have ZERO record of the 3 above mentioned "death camps" existing. Facts were heavily distorted by the Soviets so their claim to have found remains of Hitler range from extremely dubious to moderately laughable and their claims of "6 million Jews killed in ovens/gas-vans/zyklon-b/mining-carts-leading-to-giant-ovens-(holocoaster)" are the biggest outright lies of the 20th century and possibly all of human history.

If it's illegal to even question the "Holocaust" in 14 countries while no other historical event is illegal to question, it makes you wonder. If that alone doesn't convince you, I strongly recommend spending 6.5 hours watching this documentary and then 24-48 hours fact checking. This was the most life changing piece of information I've ever been exposed to and I have worked in the private military sector and intelligence my entire working life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1HvspdqLo

If you had to pick a haplogroup that is both plausible for the person's place of origin (10% in Austria) and simultaneously tries to show some sort of deep rooted "hypocrisy", haplogroup E1b1b in any form would be the #1 choice by leaps and bounds.

I'm not saying he's not haplogroup E1b1b. If he were, it still wouldn't make him necessarily a Jew and/or an African but I implore people to take a more skeptical approach to the traditional history narrative the Allied powers constructed after WW2 which lead to an unjustified demonization of Germany.

Furthermore, the German remaining high command burnt his body. The Russians couldn't find it... until 1970... then we test a "skull fragment" of a completely burnt body that was reinterred at least once and somehow get reliable Y chromosomal DNA from it? I call BS on that one.

The Soviets fabricated tons of things to demonize the Germans and justify their occupation of East Europe including but not limited to inventing the Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka death camps to rectify the absolutely wild discrepancy in the number of "liquidated Jews". Even Auschwitz itself once had a sign that said "3 million Jews died here" then 1.5 million then some vague number and mention of gypsies yet the number "6 million Jews" remains unchanged. We have ZERO record of the 3 above mentioned "death camps" existing. Facts were heavily distorted by the Soviets so their claim to have found remains of Hitler range from extremely dubious to moderately laughable and their claims of "6 million Jews killed in ovens/gas-vans/zyklon-b/mining-carts-leading-to-giant-ovens-(holocoaster)" are the biggest outright lies of the 20th century and possibly all of human history.

If it's illegal to even question the "Holocaust" in 14 countries while no other historical event is illegal to question, it makes you wonder. If that alone doesn't convince you, I strongly recommend spending 6.5 hours watching this documentary and then 24-48 hours fact checking. This was the most life changing piece of information I've ever been exposed to and I have worked in the private military sector and intelligence my entire working life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1HvspdqLo

I don't understand where you get your information.

Hitler's male line relatives were tested.

If I had to guess in the absence of deep clade resolution I'd say he was probably some clade of E-V13, which would be totally unremarkable in Bavaria.

Only someone who is a racist would think saying his carrying E-V13 is "demonizing" him.

If I had to guess in the absence of deep clade resolution I'd say he was probably some clade of E-V13, which would be totally unremarkable in Bavaria.

Only someone who is a racist would think saying his carrying E-V13 is "demonizing" him.

You're making a lot of guesses, Angela.

Since when is a paternal haplogroup a race? It just shows male line descent.

When you toss the word "racist" around haphazardly it loses its effect. I recommend not doing that.

You're making a lot of guesses, Angela.

Since when is a paternal haplogroup a race? It just shows male line descent.

When you toss the word "racist" around haphazardly it loses its effect. I recommend not doing that.

What on earth are you talking about? You're the one who is trying to discredit the reports that Adolph Hitler carried yDna "E", so obviously it bothers you. Too bad. Those are the breaks. It's not hypocrisy, by the way, because Hitler would have had no idea what haplogroup he carried, but it certainly is ironic. I think we can take it for granted he wouldn't have been pleased, although indeed haplogroups don't necessarily determine ethnicity.

You know, I didn't even read your whole post since you didn't even know that the reports are based on actual dna testing of two of his male line relatives, but now I have and I discover you're a holocaust denier.

You're in the wrong forum, buddy. Keep it up and you'll be out of here soon.

Threaten me again by pm, and you're going to be in more trouble than you can imagine.

Hitler on Branch EV13

Einstein carried a subclade specific to Jews. According to Orthodox Judaism. a Jew is only a Jew if he is born of a Jewish mother. Another good reason why Hilter wasn't Jewish.

Because Jews have their own subclades thats why you can have a DNA Ancestry Test which will show if your ancestors where Jewish or not.

Einstein carried a Haplogroup UNIQUE to Jews. Hitler did not. Secondly, you are only Jewish if you are born of a Jewish mother.

Einstein carried a subclade specific to Jews. According to Orthodox Judaism. a Jew is only a Jew if he is born of a Jewish mother. Another good reason why Hilter wasn't Jewish.

Does exist such thing as male Jew Y-DNA then?

This thread has been viewed 8784 times.

Back