Wacky news they have dollars, we have Allah

I googled "turkey economic cycles" and found this
https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S2214845014000386-gr1.jpg
it's only from 2000 to 2013, but it shows big crises coincide with global/continental ones

source:https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214845014000386

that was 20 years ago
I've seen these with my own eyes

10000000-turkish-old-lira-banknote-7th-emission-group-1970-obverse-1.jpg

yup seems like this 'strugle' comes from the 'who is the spy arguement'

A movie is about to be made about the priest, the 'apple of of Eridos' Andrew Brunson.

seems like if Turkish justice wants, can easily return to midnight express methods.

I got a chuckle out of that cartoon. Be strong Yetos, we are all going to be making some tough decisions, soon enough.

Please say a prayer for Willie Dillie and her family.

I think it is getting deeper,
into the masses,

from one point the Big Boss, the NATO leader, the president of the 'big one' country
and on the other the chosen one, the last defender of Islam, and son of an 'ex-Big one' The Sultan of the Ottoman empire.

WHO'S EGO IS BIGGER??

the aftermath,

yet I think that the most stupid the late 50 years in balkans are in my country.

there is a proverb :

'in the land of the blind, one-eye is king'

one-eye Erdogan

I'm thinking Trump has 20/20 vision at least... he was able to see he was surrounded by an attempted coup and is now handling it in a more open fashion (ie. revoking Brennan's security pass). Comey and McCabe are out, Strzok and Page are out, many others are feeling the quickening drumbeat. He can see who is hiding and where they are hiding.

However, Turkey is Europe's neighbor and Trump senses who is best situated to address this issue.

The question is does Merkel have the stones to make hard calls? Does France? What about the British?

Hungry does. The Italians look like they do. Putin unfortunately does.

Last edited:
there is a proverb :

'in the land of the blind, one-eye is king'

one-eye Erdogan

in my country we say 2 motos for the case,

1rst is from Roman era,
Διεβη τον Ρουβικωνα, And Κυβος εριφθη,
meaning first Desicion is made, 'the die has cast', and 'Cross the Rubicon' like point of no return.
the phrase was pronounced in Greek by Julius (me favorite nose) like answering the Menander's moto "Ανερριπτω ο Κυβος'.
in Latin 'Alea iasta est'

2nd is
το ινατι βγαζει ματι.
in clear meaning, stubbornness gets you blind,
by exact word translation, stubbornness get the eye out

I'm thinking Trump has 20/20 vision at least... he was able to see he was surrounded by an attempted coup and is now handling it in a more open fashion (ie. revoking Brennan's security pass). Comey and McCabe are out, Strzok and Page are out, many other are feeling the quickening drumbeat. He can see who is hiding and where they are hiding.

However, Turkey is Europe's neighbor and Trump senses who is best situated to address this issue.

The question is does Merkel have the stones to make hard calls? Does France? What about the British?

Hungry does. The Italians look like they do. Putin unfortunately does.

i said in a previous post,
Russia has Putin
N Korea has kim
Turkey has Erdogan
USA has Trump,
all strong personalities,

Europe is weak, very weak,
more weak than we can imagine,

Putin killed or imprisoned people
kim killed or imprisoned people
Erdogan killed or imprisoned people
Trump.. tweeted? Weak

anyway the main loses if NTL or TRL (Lira) drops to 7, are expected less than 1% in EU banks,
except Italy Spain and Netherlands about 4% and France 1%
it will be like a crash on construction companies of Turkey and real estates,
meaning Erdogan who is the major owner of construction companies with shares to many of them.
surely will loose more than 35% of his personal properties, and might reach even 70% of his ownings,
the problem in Turkey will be just a reconstruction of economy and 'elite companies' with ratio 1$=7
but the problem will be very dangerous if reach 1$=8,
Yet the reaction of Turkish banking system manage to bring balance to 1$=5,82
which is under 1/6 a ratio cable for crash tests

Exceededminimumso, I guess it depends on your point of reference.

From my stance... Putin killing journalists = weak. Kim killing his own family members = weak. Erdogan stuffing prisons with folks that disagree with him = weak.

I would rather not contribute to an international incident by commenting on some of the specific actions Trump has taken, but those who follow recent events will concur that weakness isn't a word most would use to describe this man.

The Savior we get we don't actually deserve, but thankfully He loves us anyway.

Donald Trump is my President, but I don't worship him. I do pray for him though.

Regarding Erdogan's situation, I'm thinking he may want to release Andrew Brunson. Post haste.

This thread has been viewed 14993 times.

Back