Haplogroup R-Z30?

Saiwalo

Reaction score
What is the story of this haplogroup? Where did it originate? Where it is common today? How common is it?

I haven't been able to find almost anything on the internet, other than the cryptical map on eupedia, R1b-Z381 tree.

It shows Z30 is downstream from L48, but what else can be known? What's the meaning of the text saying "Nordic bronze age" to side?

Very grateful for all answers, but I do ofc prefer serious ones (y)

Hello. I did a DNA test in Livingdna. My paternal group is German.

My father is also one of them. His family was also from Germany. Much of the verbal history says Ravensburg, but I can't find them there. It was a large family with 7 or 8 children, and they owned, I think, a small amount of land.

My uncle did a DNA test. He is R-Z2. I ordered my son a full genome. Waiting for the result.

Hello. I did a DNA test in Livingdna. My paternal group is German.
Hi,
YDNA R-Z30 Hg is among the autosomal matches of all the 3 results available in the project I'm managing here:
asquecco.000webhostapp.com
Just for my information: does the Living DNA export of the autosomal matches include the YDNA haplogroup of the matches? If so, it would be nice to know which column contains this info. I would like to include also this output in my project.
Hope other people will submit the YDNA Hgs of their atDNA matches as explained in the project Web Page.
At the moment it's possible to submit 23andme and FTDNA csv files.
Thanks,
Adriano

Last edited:
Hello. Got results Big Y - (R-FGC19774).

This thread has been viewed 10174 times.

Back