Overall activity: 11.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

1 members found this post helpful.

The problem that I see with all of the these social media networks is that they don't check the identity of the people behind the comments. Too easy to create hundreds of accounts or 100s of blogs purporting to support one side or the other or both. The people will follow and believe the ones that agree with their preconceived notions. I personally believe that these platforms have the responsibility to police the content (fake news) and also the comments. I have been harassed on rock&roll forums because I said that I don't particularly like the Beatles. Keep it civilized twitter or Facebook. I think the platforms will eventually regret ever getting into the news business because of the sheer amount of moderation and fact checking it requires. I should know...I fact check both sides.

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quick update on "UkraineGate" (aka "RussiaGate Part II).

Through publicly available sources (ie. court documents, press releases, independent journalists, etc) I was able to piece together the identity of President Trump's whistleblower. Like WEEKS AGO, if not longer.

While I haven't publicly identified this person (say through this site thread which currently has over 12,000 international views or through a conservative radio call-in talk show) I did spike the football by contacting the whistleblower's lawyers-- like seriously weeks if not over a month ago-- and told them I knew the identity... and importantly mentioned the name... and laughed (honestly I taunted them more than anything) because if I work construction in flyover country and was successful in the pinpointing I.D. of said blower, well others would soon arrive at this conclusion.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 07-11-19 at 01:27.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Quick update on "UkraineGate" (aka "RussiaGate Part II).

Through publicly available sources (ie. court documents, press releases, independent journalists, etc) I was able to piece together the idendity of President Trump's whistleblower. Like WEEKS AGO, if not longer.

While I haven't publicly identified this person (say through this site thread which currently has over 12,000 international views or through a conservative radio call-in talk show) I did spike the football by contacting the whistleblower's lawyers and telling them I knew the identity... mentioned the name... and laughed at them because if I work construction in flyover country and was successful in the pinpointing I.D. of said blower, well others would soon arrive.
    E__c C_ar_me_l_ ???
    Last edited by Salento; 07-11-19 at 03:36.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.
    So let's forward to yesterday when I receive a mysterious voicemail from a woman identifying herself as a reporter from a world famous on-line news service (almost all names will be left off this thread at this time) where she states she was given my name and contact info. from the whistleblower's attorney. This reporter would like to quote me on my opinion on whether or not blower's identity should be open for all to see. She leaves me only her first name and the name of the company she works for-- a name that everyone reading this entry would know.

Being more than a tad paranoid, I of course reverse-look up her full name and gather some fascinating data... like the fact that her husband was an official for Obama during the previous administration. No joke.

Also she appears to have performed some legit reporting, but not for the organization she mentioned on her initial message to me.

Needless to say I declined comment in a subsequent return call and gave the reason that due to her husband's job history and Twitter feed... I really didn't think I would be treated fairly. I also didn't feel like doxing myself.

What I gather from this odd interaction... is some very valuable metadata. And that is the DeepState is getting WORRIED.

EDIT-- She also asked me if I was part of a group or organization... she seemed genuinely curious at how I arrived so early at blower's identity. And yes I know the full possibilities (some rather dark I must say) on her asking if I was part of a team. No fear here. I am a Nordic Warrior all. :)

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Now, I will name names for this part of the thread.

Please google "Lt. Col. Jim Hickman" and also the name Vindman. Please know that Hickman served in both Iraq and Afganistan, has a Purple Heart, and many other distinguished medals. Note Hickman's opinion of the puffy-faced Vindman.

Also of note-- Vindman's older brother, Leonid, has a company-- Tungsten Capital Associates and per his own website some gems have turned up. Leonid was a Managing Director for UniCredit (Italian Bank) when they got dinged 1.3 BILLION dollars for violating sanctions to both Iran and to Cuba, and for stealing the interest from Libya's people after their "leader" was um, rather forcefully removed. But hey his bank only stole the interest-- so that not so bad. Also, Leonid's wife has a PhD in Art History from Moscow State University and spent 15 years in art field in Russia. Hmmm.

Before I am attacked for calling out Alex Vindman's possible motivation(s), please remember what happened to another man with a storied military career... General Flynn.

This coup is over.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

A few more pointers for any rabid liberals/Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers out there... for those that see my handle here on Eupedia (NordicWarrior) and assume I am into white-power or some such nonsense... please know that Nordicwarrior is tied to my paternal haplogroup I1 and that the African American rapper Nas (Nasir bin olu Jones) is everybit as paternally Nordic as I am. (I joined this site way back when searching haplogroup origins was more popular.)

Also, I am in no way anti-Jewish either. In fact I am very pro-Israel.

In my research I use publicly available data and receive no payments from anyone for this work. I have finished much of this sleuth work while working a full-time job where I was pulling almost 50 hours a week. I am not retired as someone asked earlier. Only motivated.

For those that have followed my thread here for awhile, you may remember me mentioning an Iran-Contra situation on steroids that involved pipe-lines (Ukrainian energy play=Hunter and Joe Biden + Burisma + OTHERS). Please refer to the date stamp when I first made this comment. (Comment #26 on 6/9/18).

And I have ALOT more info on some of the participants in the active coup against President Trump (most but not all from the diplomatic class), but at this time I will remain quiet. Until or unless it is not time to remain quiet. (Please see comment #39 made on 8/9/18).

How and why did
    I
    Leave that name off?
    Let us see tomorrow

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%

Interesting!

Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

... unknown how much muscle they can really muster against us.
    (metaphorically speaking)
    Last edited by Salento; 07-11-19 at 05:10.

Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 112

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European mix

I want to take the time here to thank reporter George Webb Sweigert for his dedication in outing much of this info. He has been an incredible source throughout this journey of discovery. If the old legacy U.S. news network C.B.S. gives you 45% of the story, Fox might give you 60%... I put George Webb at around 80%. He is almost twice as valuable as all of C.B.S.-- combined!

All that said, I do have a rather major disagreement with Webb. While he has missed some minor stuff (like the whistleblower's identity... and when it did come out he downplayed it's importance/ also he kept calling Nancy Pelosi's son Peter instead of Paul Jr. for days after Nancy Pelosi was discovered to have her own Hunter Bidden problem with her son's entanglement in Ukraine energy) but these are very, very small details in the overall moving picture.

Where I differ widely from Webb is on the issue of Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein's involvement can be traced throughout this sordid mess.
    Last edited by nordicfoyer; 08-11-19 at 00:54.

Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 112

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European mix

Mainstream media likes to show a photo of a weeny twin engine plane whenever they mention Epstein's flights. Wrong. This guy flew BIG planes like 727's and C-130's and later 757's. Moved a lot of people and a lot of other stuff. His "small" plane was a jazzed up Gulfstream 550-- specially equipped with radar evasive technology.

At least one of the tail numbers on one of Epstein's planes-- N474AW-- can be traced back to Dyncorp (U.S. State Dept.) and some have claimed his Bell 430 copter can be directly linked to CIA but I can't find full verification of this... the Dyncorp linkage is all that is needed though frankly. This pedo was running a vast compromise/blackmail operation with at least some help from our own U.S. intel agencies because they in some way must have reaped benefit. This is bad. Real bad.

Webb is somewhat nonplussed by the pedo stuff and prefers to focus on the other troubling aspects of Epstein's enterprise-- and there are plenty that also need study. I understand fully because Webb's reporting partner Jenny was found deceased in a D.C. hotel (she was more gung-ho on following the underage victim aspect) and I read her complete autopsy. Coroner ruled death by natural causes but Jenny had definite and multiple signs of recent physical struggle. In fact I was surprised it was deemed natural causes after what I read. But I can hardly blame Webb if he stays clear of the pedo stuff after the loss of Jenny. He deserves an Emmy for what he has accomplished and for the dangers he has stared down over the course of three years. Heroic stuff.

So anyway... Jeff Epstein did leave behind family when he died, thankfully it was only one brother. This younger brother, Mark Epstein was named executor of Jeff's estate days before Jeffrey um, committed suicide. Breaking three bones in his neck from a bed that was three feet off the floor with two cameras malfunctioning and not one, but two guards sleeping through his death.

Here's where it gets interesting...

Mark Epstein brother of Jeff founded an organization called The Humpty Dumpsty Institute. Per the institute's own website... it's stated goal is basically to rescue and rehabilitate children whose families have been decimated from war. On the surface this is an admirable aim. Right?

I want the readers of this thread to watch a few interviews of Jeff Epstein's victims-- many are speaking out now. These stories are heart-wrenching. I also want you to note how many of these young ladies have foreign accents (foreign to U.S. speakers anyway). A large percentage of these victims are from overseas. I would like the readers to draw their own conclusions here.

O.K. Now let's look at the membership of The Humpty Dumpty Institute... one name might pop out to even casual viewers of RussiaGate/UkraineGate. Would you believe Rep. Adam Schiff-- deranged leader of the impeachment charge and head of The House Select Committee on Intelligence-- is a member of The Humpty Dumpty Institute? Notice how many times President Trump refers to shifty Schiff as compromised... Dots are connecting themselves.

Please allow to ask some more troubling questions here:

Why did Jeff Epstein pay cash for an all-terrain cement mixer(Carmix 5.5 XL self-loading) to be shipped to his island approximately 21 days before the news complex ran the story that exposed his previous sweet-heart deal? One that allowed him to avoid real prison time for molesting a whole bunch of kids? This cement mixer could kick out seven yards of concrete at a time... that's some serious production especially considering it was servicing an island. Epstein paid cash even though by doing so he would be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping. Highly unusual. Cash guaranteed faster delivery-- but why did he need this heavy equipment so quickly?

How many trips did Epstein travel to Eastern Europe? How many times to Ukraine? How many times did his aircraft travel to Eastern Europe or to Ukraine without Epstein onboard?

What's is the connection between Adam Schiff and the recently arrested democratic supporter Ed Buck? Why do we keep hearing Adam Schiff's name mentioned around the Standard Hotel?

I am not saying that everyone involved in Ukraine energy plays is involved in human-trafficking, far from it actually. Most probably weren't. But I'm guessing at least a few were. Like a giant onion, there are layers to this...

EDIT

Those that are interested in this stuff... you have a home-work assignment. Watch some of the Rusty Shackleford Channel drone video footage of Pedo Island easily found on YouTube. Check out Luke Rudkowski and Jeff Berwick from We Are Change as they bravely and brazenly storm the island for needed film coverage. Remember the details. These details will prove to be REALLY IMPORTANT.
    Last edited by nordicfoyer; 08-11-19 at 01:00.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I'm going to go ahead and wrap up this thread with two more posts...

Regarding all this "Epstein stuff"-- spending too much time trying to figure it out is like studying and active volcano while hanging fifty feet above the churning molten lava. Unpleasant.

And sad. Very, very sad.

The only way forward here is prayer. Prayer for the victims of course, but even for those who allowed themselves to be ensnared in this evil. There is no other way to say it.

Pray for all those involved.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

On that older post where I made a list (see comment #26 on 6/9/18) of the Iran-Contra scandal that was "jacked up steroids, TRT, and crystal meth" my synopsis included these items: gun-running, plane smuggling, uranium redistributing, pipe-line grafting, and worse, much worse.

Here is the up to date summary:

"Pipe-line grafting"= Burisma Holdings
    *Burisma paid Hunter Biden $83,000 a month even though he had zero experience in energy field but did have a self-admitted problem with crack cocaine. Plus, Burisma also funds the Atlantic Council. Bill Taylor (leader of the pack attacking President Trump for his call to Ukraine) is tied closely to Atlantic Council.*

"The worse, much worse" claim= Jeff Epstein

"Plane smuggling"= also Jeff Epstein

"Gun-running" claim= Imran Iwan. (Also why does Imran's family have a license to carry and distribute legal narcotics such as Fentanyl?) Moving drugs has historically been linked to funding the purchase of weapons.

"Uranium redistributing"= This is the wild card. If you are like me, you won't believe this when you first hear it. Please allow me to elaborate:

Remember way back when the Soviet Union and the United States agreed to dismantle their nuclear weapons? The program was called "Megatons to Megawatts"... the plan was to convert excess warheads over to fuel rods thus allowing for an ENORMOUS supply of energy. (Credit goes to Webb for chasing and capturing this story.) We are talking about a power source worth at least a TRILLION dollars.

Please allow for some conjecture here as it will all make sense soon... let's say that as this public plan was being carried out... some ex-Soviet Generals said to themselves... "Wait, why are giving our nuclear arsenal to the U.S.-- our sworn enemy-- for free?" They soon demanded a "small" cut of the spoils because after all we are talking like a TRILLION dollars. And this is where we must introduce the strange concept of a mini-reactor. A "mini" can run roughly thirty feet high and nine feet around. They do exist.

Now what if someone came up with an ingenious plan to take this source of highly enriched warhead-uranium, convert it to a mid-range product that could be used more easily in reactors, and than put this "free" fuel (or almost free anyway) into smallish and more importantly portable nuclear power "batteries" (again roughly 30 ft. by nine ft. ) and finally use this product to assist in the oil and gas energy sector? Specifically for fracking/cracking and pumping. My back of the napkin calculations show at least a three-fold carbon based energy savings when it comes to extraction and processing. Plus you save tremendously on greenhouse emissions.

Fantastic!

But...hold the phone--- what if the counterparts on the U.S. side said... "Hey, if the Russian Generals get a cut... what about our needs?!"

Before you blast this theory out of the water with the dreaded conspiracy theory tag, please know that the single court case involving Uranium One (Mark Lambert) is in session as I am writing this entry. The judge has forbidden two names to be mentioned in this case... "Hillary Clinton" and "Uranium One". Incredible but true.

So after December 15 (when FISA courts get renewed), the I.G. report will be released and poor Mr. Steele from the dirty dossier will get almost all of the blame. Even though we all know Brennan ran the coup at the behest of Obama.

Note to DeepState... don't mess with the American people!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 18-11-19 at 23:38.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910