Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Events are in motion... this morning (May 14, 2020) it has been announced that Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina is now under investigation by the F.B.I. And before noon, Senator Burr resigned his position in the incredibly powerful Senate Intel Committee. He was a member of the Gang of Eight and was actually the Chair of this Committee when the Republicans last held the Senate majority. This investigation revolves around his questionable sale of stocks after he received an intel briefing about Corona Virus.

Senator Burr was a textbook RINO, and he was also the largest threat to President Trump's successful stint in office from the right side/conservative side of the aisle.

This is HUGE.

Burr also happens to be my Senator, and over a year ago I called his office after realizing the part he played in RussiaGate (and OTHER very ugly events) and told his staff, "You're boss will not finish his term in the Senate... he will face serious investigations and will be lucky to avoid time in jail." (This quote is a paraphrase because it happened so long ago-- but you get the jist.)

I made a matching call to his best bud Democrat Senator Mark Warner of Virginia at the same time. Senator Warner is now serving as the current Head of the Senate Intel Committee.

Burr's net worth has increased five fold while he has been in office. Warner is the wealthiest Senator on either side of the aisle.

There are Vikings among us.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 16-05-20 at 00:35.

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Trump pardon Obama for Sedition?

Hit with a solution for all of this... like a bolt of lightning!

Judge Sullivan is of course trying to force a Presidential pardon for General Flynn, all to make President Trump look bad.

So give the Judge what he wants... President Trump should announce a formal press conference and hint the subject is BIG. Start presser by giving General Flynn his pardon (after Sullivan is done screwing around making a mess of these proceedings), then pardon or commute the sentences of Manafort, Roger Stone, maybe even Michael Cohen-- the whole crew.

Next, announce the REAL reason for the presser.... drum roll please....

"I, President Trump, do hereby pardon Barack Hussein Obama, for SPYING on the duly elected United States Presidential nominee. I also pardon BHO for committing SEDITIOUS ACTS against the United States of America." In my vision, I see President Trump slowly back away from the microphone, then he does that same thing Obama was famous for -- brushing the imaginary dust from his shoulder, then President Trump holds up a lone microphone slightly over his head, then drops said microphone on the floor... and finally walks off the stage without answering a single question.

Of course the attending press corps and all talking heads back in the studios would go into full-bore meltdown. This Presidential pardon would stick to Obama for the rest of his life, and follow him straight into the history books. Obama would be the first and only President formally pardoned for Sedition!

The next day announce the formal charges against Brennan and the other coup members (top six or seven plotters anyway)… and fully explain charges tailored to each individual (ie. Leaking confidential material, Sedition, Interfering with an investigation, telling a lie to Congress while under oath etc. etc. Move their trials out of D.C. to Montana or Oregon cattle territory, or for some even to military courts (like the CIA and FBI coup members.)

Love it, love it a lot!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 17-05-20 at 01:24.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Recent Twitter post from Donald J. Trump May 14, 2020

"Thank you to all of my great Keyboard Warriors. You are better, and far more brilliant than anyone on Madison Avenue (Ad Agencies)
    There is nobody like you!"

Is this a ... could it be … does this sound like a ….

nah
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 17-05-20 at 04:24.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

On Friday (yesterday), Former CIA Director Brennan did an interview with Hayes on MSNBC.

Brennan complained about O.D.N.I. Director Richard Grenell, complained about Barr, complained about President Trump.

When referring to the Trump administration investigating Brennan and his friends... the ex-CIA Director said this, "That is something that I saw overseas in my national security career, and I never thought I would see that happening here in the United States."

WOW... what a complete lack of self-awareness. Brennan, YOU brought this to our shores.

Brennan also defended the unmasking of General Flynn as "carrying out responsibilities". I disagree completely, but he could potentially argue his stance successfully in front of a Judge. Doubtful he would like the outcome, but he would have a sliver of hope.

What Brennan could not defend in front of any Judge is that General Flynn's identity was leaked to the press. Leaking highly classified information carries VERY strong penalties. Like mandatory prison time... MULTIPLE YEARS.

But regarding Brennan's actions specifically, I want to know who brought Halper in to spy on American citizens, I want to know who brought in Mifsud. I want to know who coordinated with at least three different nations to turn foreign intelligence gathering against President Trump and his campaign officials. We know for sure intel community members from Australia, Italy, and the U.K. were involved. Russia was also probably a player. Maybe Malta as well. These efforts could have only come from Director of the CIA. These are acts of SEDITION.

EDIT:

And Brennan, lest you think you are "too high up the food chain" to avoid justice... remember General Flynn was the Director of the National Security Administration when your plot led to the General's eventual removal. You also wrongfully brought heat to members of President Trump's immediate family.

Brennan's trial would be a unique case because he was Director of the CIA. The CIA was founded after WWII by the National Security Act of 1947. Let's review that Act:

"An act to promote the national security by providing for a Secretary of Defense, for a National Military Establishment, for a Department of Army, Department of Navy, Department of Air Force; and for the coordination of the activities of the National Military Establishment with other departments and agencies of the Government concerned with National Security."

So it looks like Brennan's trial would indeed be in a military court, and he therefore WOULDN'T enjoy the almost automatic 'not guilty' verdict generated by a Washington D.C. jury pool.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 17-05-20 at 23:38.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Could someone post Obama's newly released "virtual commencement address" to HBCU's where in the first few minutes he plays the most egregious and obvious race card possible?

Talk about flop sweat... don't worry Barry, President Trump will in all likelihood extend you a pardon for both SPYING and SEDITION. (Obama spied on U.S. citizens that happened to be his political opponents, he also spied on his Presidential successor all by using faulty FISA warrants and corrupt FBI agents) His acts of SEDITION include directing both foreign and domestic intel agents (ie. Halper and Mifsud) with the intent to bring down a United States President.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

A horrific shooting soaked in racial tension. Obama has avoided the camera like the plague for years now, and this is what he brings up when he finally returns? The more I think about it, the angrier I get.

First, let me establish the shooting Obama referenced could have been easily avoided and the entire episode is tragic. A young man needlessly lost his life and two others face potentially life in prison. The young man that was killed was African American, the man that fired the fatal rounds was white, as was his father who was with him. There are enough odd circumstances (the man who was shot and killed is on video entering a home that was under construction, on two different occasions with one being at night) to make situation less than cut and dry. Also, apparently the local police department told the home owner who was worried about repeated trespassing on his property to contact the man (retired law enforcement) who ended up being involved in the shooting. And the incident happened in the deep South so the entire thing is an enormouspowder keg.

So let's unpack what Obama did here. First, he "leaks" a crowded conference call where he shows concern for General Flynn "getting off scot-free" on a perjury charge (Flynn's case has nothing to do with perjury by the way). Even the liberal press, the reporters that have spoiled Obama with unearned praise throughout his entire tenure in office, think this is a bad look. So then Obama figures he must look brave and come out of the shadows, and a few days later he puts out this "commencement speech" that is largely a thinly veiled attack against President Trump. He also references the previously mentioned shooting.

We see that Obama is feeling stress now, and for good reason. The declassified documents released by O.D.N.I. Director Grenell show Obama was fully briefed on RussiaGate, and there is more and more evidence that Obama probably orchestrated the entire fiasco.

So the former President, the guy who promised hope and change, who said he would be the Great Uniter, who would bring an end to the racial and religious divides in America... yes that guy... he breaks his silence by stoking racial animosities that could easily devolve into riots. This released video is a signal. Is it a stretch to imagine what Obama's "defense" against RussiaGate might sound like? Maybe something like he was targeted not because Obama did anything wrong, but for um, other reasons. I'll allow the reader to connect these dots.

We see now how Obama operates. The veil is off. Some of us knew already, now everyone has a clear view.

This makes my suggestion of President Trump granting Obama a pardon that much sweeter. It's now obvious that Obama would rather incite massive riots rather than face the consequences for what he did... so the pardon keeps racial harmony while pegging Obama with a well-deserved giant dunce cap.

Don't worry Brennan, you don't qualify for the pardon... it's the full Manafort treatment for you.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Attorney General William Barr announced today that he doesn't feel Obama will be charged with a crime... nor will Bidden.

Nothing changes with my recommendation of President Trump granting Obama a pardon. I should have specified that a formal charge against Obama would not be necessary, in fact I always suspected Barr would wimp out when it came to Barry. This makes it even more delicious! The great thing about a Presidential pardon is that it can be offered for anything and at any time.

Imagine the mainstream media shaking with fits of rage once President Trump pardons Obama even though he hasn't been charged.

"Yes, I extended the pardon because Obama was guilty of both spying and sedition. We all know it happened. Read the documents. I did it so our country can turn the page, so that we can continue to make America great again."

History will show what really happened, in time even the Left will have to accept the facts staring them in the face. And the pardon will put an asterisk next to Barry's name... a fitting penalty for RussiaGate, UkraineGate, and President Trump's impeachment trial.

EDIT
    Earlier I said a limited response against the coup participants would be appropriate, and I think we should indeed stay in this framework. However, I have reviewed how the DeepState worms treated Hope Hicks, Ezra Cohen, and Sebastian Gorka. So we can open a few more spots.

Let's bring some sort of action against Andrew Weissmann (pit-bull of the Mueller investigation), Brandon van Grack (lead attorney on Flynn trial) and of course we can't forget Peter Strzok. Rod Rosenstein needs some attention too.

Mueller's entire team knew there was nothing to RussiaGate a few weeks into the investigation, yet they dragged it out for basically two years. Sickening.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Judge Sullivan, of the General Flynn trial, accepted an amicus curiae filing from sixteen WaterGate attorneys who were involved in President Nixon's removal from office. These lawyers claimed they had an interest in the outcome of General Flynn's trial and that's all you need to address the court through amicus curiae .

You know who else has an interest in his case? I do.

I don't like that my country has allowed for the criminalization of political differences. (After all, this line of thinking led to that little scuffle known as the French Revolution and then subsequently the invention of the gulitone where 35,000 heads were rapidly disconnected from their bodies.) We do not need to repeat this horrific historical event here in the United States. When differing ideas are made illegal, when conflicting opinions are punished, we will cease to function as a society.

Yesterday I contacted Judge Sullivan's chambers and left a message indicating I too would like to file an amicus briefing, and that I have an interest in the outcome of this case. (Of course my chances of being accepted are roughly .000001%, but even if I'm rejected, my paperwork is recorded and attached to the case for future historians to review.) The documents that have been declassified by O.D.N.I. Richard Grenell in the last few days clearly show HOW General Flynn was framed, and I think these facts should be spelled out for future generations. We must link these discoveries to the Flynn trial in a formal manner.

Now you may think sixteen well-heeled legal eagles vs. one lowly construction worker would not be a fair fight in any court of law, and you would be correct. These ladies and gentlemen have years and years of legal experience, lots of political connections, oodles of influence, and societal standing.

I drive a Bobcat.

But... I have the truth. And I have anger. This combination is all that is required for a favorable outcome. Indeed, it would not be a fair fight... not for these sixteen lawyers, not for sixty.

So I made a follow-up call today to Judge Sullivan's chambers because I hadn't heard back and the next announced court proceedings for General Flynn are on May 30 so the clock is ticking. And you know what? My call today was blocked (via a computer generated call declined message.) Now I'm not authorized to connect to that extension, not even to leave a voice mail. But everything was fine yesterday.

I made a call to a neighboring Judge's chambers to see if it was an issue with the phone system. That call went through fine though.

Hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-05-20 at 22:21.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

"Kathryn, listen congrats on the new job, but don't blow ALL your signing bonus on Jimmy Choo's... you're going to need to drop a hefty retainer over to the boys at Covington and Burling, and as you know they ain't cheap."

I cannot stress the importance of O.D.N.I. Richard Grenell's document drops.

These drops confirm what I and a few other "conspiracy whackos" have suspected for quite some time. I will keep it simple at first and then fill in some of the finer details later. Admittedly this gets a tad confusing for those casual observers.

One of the biggest nuggets is that General Flynn's name WAS NEVER UNMASKED regarding the Kisliak phone call. That leaves a couple unpleasant explanations for what we are seeing now...and every option bodes poorly for Obama and his crew. 1. Obama's intel officials had a FISA judge in their back pocket and because this pool of Federal Judges is very, very small we might recognize... well I will leave this alone for now OR 2. Obama's crew said screw FISA, they ignored FISA wholesale, and then they spied on EVERYBODY-- whoever they wanted whenever they wanted.

When paired with the missing/altered Flynn 302's from the Strzok interview… we see the rough outline beginning to emerge. In desperation to cover their sneaky wrongdoings (spying)… Obama and his protectors threw whatever they thought might stick against the wall (actually against the General himself) hence we see the bizarre Logan Act accusation. Their thinking was apparently that "the new guys will see what we had done and we have to offer an excuse-- no matter how lame-- as to why we did it."

BUT THEN Obama tripled down on a dumb initial decision (maybe to save embarrassing himself in front of Trump?) and brought in the Russian stuff in a futile attempt to maybe, hopefully oust Trump, but more importantly to slooooooow the next President down. Hamper him FOR YEARS. What if Obama entrenched DeepState buddies could come up with another way to somehow tacitly remove Trump (ie. Ukrainegate)? Of course we also now know through Grenell's documents that Mueller and his team would have known in a few days or maybe a week at most that the "Russia, Russia, Russia" claims had the weight of a dry popcorn fart. And yet Mueller dragged it out for years.

I'll return to my initial quote in a bit. First we must incorporate Susan Rice's "weird" email-to-self explaining how her saintly boss of course did everything by the book the entire time he was in office. No exceptions. But let's review the RussiaGate timeline to see more, to look deeper. When Rice wrote this email, she was actually a private citizen because the Trump administration was formally in charge. The transition was over.

And her self-directed email followed the crucial Jan. 5 group meeting that had all the Obama suspects meeting inside the Oval Office. In attendance were Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Yates, and Comey. And when the meeting was concluded, Obama pulled Comey and Yates aside and said essentially "I don't want to know anything else about General Flynn-- no more briefings about him." And please note, everyone in that Jan. 5 meeting was a true blue Obama-ite with the exception of the Director of the F.B.I., one Mr. Comey. Comey was and is a power-hungry loon with no loyalty other than to himself and maybe his old boss Bob Mueller. I offer his bungling of the Hillary Clinton State Department 30,000 plus missing emails as proof.

So knowing this, read Rice's letter/confession carefully... I will try to copy and paste entire letter here in an edit... the email very cleverly distances Obama from the law enforcement aspect of the situation a.k.a. FBI's Comey. Comey is offered up as the sacrificial pawn in the event everything goes sideways-- and of course it went sideways because Trump won the election in 2016, Trump then beats impeachment, and President Trump now has his own dogs in positions of power (correction-- he is in the process of getting his own dogs in position of power.)

EDIT: From Susan Rice letter on Jan. 20, 2017 "The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book."

Translation for our readers overseas... "Don't tell me squat, I don't want to know nothing. I already know to much. Hey cops... it's all on you.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 23-05-20 at 07:52.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So there is a nexus point connecting Susan Rice's awkward email-to-self, the stalling technique of the Mueller probe, Bill/Hillary Clinton, even Obama's secret choice of Attorney General.

Paging Kathryn Ruemmler, Kathryn Ruemmler please report to the principle's office.

Let us do a quick review of Ruemmler and her role in all of this... Ruemmler was Obama's go to on anything legal. She was a behind the scenes PLAYER. True blue to Obama to this day. Worked with Bill Clinton when back when he was President, but grafted over to Obama completely. At one point Obama wanted her to be his Attorney General, but she declined because of talk she would be hyper-loyal to Barry. (By the way, what do you call Eric Holder?) I digress... Ruemmler also served as an advisor to Susan Rice.

Oh, and Ruemmler was known informally as Obama's FIXER. (I didn't watch the show, but folks say she was like the Doug Stamper character in House of Cards-- remember she learned at the feet of Bill Clinton.)

It gets better, Ruemmler famously took down Enron with drum roll please... ANDREW WEISSMAN, the "pitbull" of the Mueller Probe. (After the dust settled in the Enron case, subsequent judges had to come in and clean up the legal mess because the prosecutors completely abused their power and over-pursued the defendants.)

Let's look back at the beginnings of RussiaGate and see what Ruemmler says about Weissman when publicly commenting on what was then Mueller's new addition to the team. I'll save you the effort... the quick and dirty paraphrase is basically that "Weissman is good at making people bend over" using "untraditional methods". (Joking, but not by much.)

I have a question, was Ruemmler involved in the decision making process on Weissman's addition to Mueller's team? I bet the NSA would know.

In my review of events, I found Ruemmler's appearance on Ari Melber's MSNBC show where she clutches her pearls for eight minutes talking about how bad Orange Man is... she implies and hints and suggests... Orange man bad, real bad... but never makes a solid claim against Trump. "He doesn't do things at all the way we did... he is a uncultured man that eats McDonald's and farts when he sneezes... plus he's a sexist pig!" type stuff. We see from the released Grenell docs that , Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Yates, and Rice did the same thing. While testifying under oath we hear crickets, yet while making the rounds on cable T.V. we hear Trump will sell all our women and weapons to Putin.

So I want to know about possible communication between Ruemmler and Weissman before and during RussiaGate, because if things went down like I think, we are looking at Fraud Upon the Court (specifically for Andrew Weissman and Brandon van Grack), Prosecutorial Misconduct, and because things were organized and orchestrated... even RICO violations and yes... possibly Sedition because they were wrongfully trying to undermine the U.S. Presidency.

Because Obama is hinting through Rice's confession that Comey would serve as the fall guy if the poop were to hit the fan, we must decline Barry's offer. We can't give BHO what he wanted... he doesn't deserve it! Barry should and hopefully will get an embarrassing Presidential pardon from Trump-- even if Attorney General Barr completely wimps out-- but we need to let Obama know we are serious and we need to pursue folks like Weissman, Ruemmler (if communications prove what I've claimed), and especially Brennan. The pardon will follow BHO into the history books and will be a nice payback for RussiaGate/UkraineGate, but going after one or more of his treasured staff members-- with the real potential of time behind bars-- that will let him know we really care.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 23-05-20 at 09:04.

Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    So there is a nexus point connecting Susan Rice's awkward email-to-self, the stalling technique of the Mueller probe, Bill/Hillary Clinton, even Obama's secret choice of Attorney General.

Paging Kathryn Ruemmler, Kathryn Ruemmler please report to the principle's office.

Let us do a quick review of Ruemmler and her role in all of this... Ruemmler was Obama's go to on anything legal. She was a behind the scenes PLAYER. True blue to Obama to this day. Worked with Bill Clinton when back when he was President, but grafted over to Obama completely. At one point Obama wanted her to be his Attorney General, but she declined because of talk she would be hyper-loyal to Barry. (By the way, what do you call Eric Holder?) I digress... Ruemmler also served as an advisor to Susan Rice.

It gets better, Ruemmler famously took down Enron with drum roll please... ANDREW WEISSMAN, the "pitbull" of the Mueller Probe. (After the dust settled in the Enron case, subsequent judges had to come in and clean up the legal mess because the prosecutors completely abused their power and over-pursued the defendants.)

Let's look back at the beginnings of RussiaGate and see what Ruemmler says about Weissman when publicly commenting on what was then Mueller's new addition to the team. I'll save you the effort... the quick and dirty paraphrase is basically that "Weissman is good at making people bend over" using "untraditional methods". No joke.

I have a question, was Ruemmler involved in the decision making process on Weissman's addition to Mueller's team? I bet the NSA would know.

In my review of events, I found Ruemmler's appearance on Ari Melber's MSNBC show where she clutches her pearls for eight minutes talking about how bad Orange Man is... she implies and hints and suggests... Orange man bad, real bad... but never makes a solid claim against Trump. "He doesn't do things at all the way we did... he is a uncultured man that eats McDonald's and dates beautiful models... what a sexist pig!" type stuff. We see from the released Grenell docs that , Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Yates, and Rice did the same thing. While testifying under oath we hear crickets, yet while making the rounds on cable T.V. we hear Trump will sell all our women to Putin.

So I want to know about possible communication between Ruemmler and Weissman before and during RussiaGate, because if things went down like I think, we are looking at Fraud Upon the Court, Prosecutorial Misconduct, and because things were organized and orchestrated... even RICO violations and yes... possibly Sedition because they were wrongfully trying to undermine the U.S. Presidency.

Because Obama is offering Comey as a sacrifice, we must decline. We can't give him what he wants now... he doesn't deserve it! Barry should and hopefully will get an embarrassing pardon-- even if Attorney General Barr completely wimps out-- but we need to let Obama know we are serious and we need to pursue folks like Weissman, Ruemmler (if communications prove what I've claimed), and especially Brennan. The pardon will follow BHO into the history books and will be a nice payback for RussiaGate-UkraineGate, but going after one or more of his treasured staff members-- with the real potential of time behind bars-- that will let him know we really care.
    they need to investigate Rice on this matter and also the matter of the airport meeting with Clinton ( ex pres. )

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I was flippant earlier when discussing Ruemmler's position on Andrew Weissman. Presidential coups are serious business and I need to more clearly illustrate her comments concerning Mueller's infamous pitbull.

This from Reuters of June 19, 2017. Karen Freifeld reporting...
    Title: "Mueller team lawyer brings witness-flipping expertise to Trump probes"

"A veteran federal prosecutor recruited onto special counsel Robert Mueller's team is known for a skill that may come in handy in the investigation of potential ties between Russia and U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign team: persuading witnesses to TURN ON FRIENDS, COLLEGUES AND SUPERIORS. (I added caps for emphasis).

Later in the article, "'Flipping' witnesses is a common, although not always successful, tactic in criminal prosecutions."

And this from Robert Ray... "It would seem to me the time is now to make some decisions about what you have and what LEVERAGE can be applied to get the things you don't have," referring to Mueller's team. (again caps are mine)

Now Kathryn Ruemmler is referenced in the article... Weissman is willing to take risks to secure witness testimony that other prosecutors might not. (My words-- maybe like threatening a Three Star General's child with five plus years in prison?)

Again Ruemmler's own words, "He's not afraid to lose, and that is sometimes an unusual quality," when referring to Weissman.

Later the author of the article adds... "Critics have said Weissman's hardball approach can lead to prosecutorial overreach. A number of Enron convictions were overturned on appeal..." then "Defense lawyer Tom Kirkendall, who represented clients related to the Enron case, said the task force intimidated witnesses and misinterpreted the law."

Ruemmler went back to practicing law in the private sector in 2015. I wonder what her client base looked like from 2015 through 2018. I'm guessing here, but maybe LawFare?

Ruemmler is looking more and more like the architect behind a long, purposely drawn-out Mueller probe. Makes sense if she was "Fixing" Obama's problems...

Unsure if the axiom of-- the cover-up is worse than the crime-- applies here. The crimes are staggering in scope if true.

ADD
    Almost forgot about the initial shoe reference
    Washington Post May 27, 2013 Article titled "A White House counsel known for her shoes"
    "Aides routinely inquire whether Ruemmler has gone shopping... "her shoe buying can move markets..."

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,144
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Obamagate Song

American Made

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

"I cannot stress the importance of O.D.N.I. Richard Grenell's document drops...

One of the biggest nuggets is that General Flynn's name WAS NEVER UNMASKED regarding the Kisliak phone call. That leaves a couple unpleasant explanations for what we are seeing now...and every option bodes poorly for Obama and his crew: 1. Obama's intel officials had a FISA judge in their back pocket and because this pool of Federal Judges is very, very small we might recognize... well I will leave this alone for now. Or 2...
    Judge Emmet Sullivan, who is currently presiding over the last gasps of the General Flynn trial, announced that he has hired Beth Wilkinson to represent him in proceedings with the Superior Court reviewing his actions in the case.

I now have a few more questions...

*** Did a Federal Judge press the panic button and hire a high priced Defense Attorney?

*** General Flynn will certainly be granted a Presidential pardon if his trial goes sideways... so could these machinations be a way for the DeepState to pull Flynn's security clearance after he is finally free and clear of this mess?

*** This may sound ridiculous at first... but did Judge Sullivan hire Wilkinson because her firm worked for Judge Kavanaugh during his nomination process for the Supreme Court?

Please hear me out on this... the General Flynn case could very well end up being decided by the Supreme Court. Sullivan is no dummie, as I've mentioned earlier on this thread. If Flynn's case does move to The Highest Court In The Land, I will go out on a limb and say some (like the entire liberal media establishment) will call on Kavanaugh to recuse himself because Wilkinson's firm aided in his position on the Court. Of course Kavanaugh does NOT have to, and should not even entertain the thought. Maybe Judge Sullivan is gambling that Judge Kavanaugh would bow to media pressure. But we've seen where that gets you. Nothing is enough for our spoiled press... it's a constant banging of pots and pans, but thankfully more and more Americans are tuning them out.

This entire case has now entered clown show status. Anyone with two functioning brain cells in their head can see what is going on here. General Flynn was framed, then he was extorted into pleading guilty. Plus he was denied Brady Materials. Very unsavory business. The only question left to answer now is WHY.

The DeepState is playing a high-stake poker game against President Trump... General Flynn's trial is the final hand. All the cards have been dealt except the very last one. DeepState has got a pair of 2's and a pair of 5's. They are hoping to draw into a Full House.

Trump already has four aces.

The game is over, they don't know it yet.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 24-05-20 at 16:08.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

You heard it here first... Sally Yates did NOT find out about General Flynn's investigation during that Jan. 5 meeting in the Oval Office. She knew way before...

I've had my suspicions about Yates playing the doe-eyed innocent... let's further unpack this shocking claim with some hard proof.

1. Sally's Twitter feed-- at no time has Yates backed away from being staunchly, almost feverishly anti-Trump. It's constant "Orange man bad" and has been since the day she left the DOJ. No breaks.

This doesn't jive with what we saw with Rod Rosenstein (who was in a similar position that Yates claims she was in). When Rosenstein finally woke-up to how he had been played by Obama's crew, keen observers were able to pick up on Rosenstein's emotional turmoil. Remember that press conference when he stared blankly into space? Or when he pleaded with President Trump, "I can land the plane." His affect was "off" for weeks if not months during his period of reality adjustment. If Yates was truly jolted over knowledge that a three star General had been,and was even currently being spied on... and her signature was on the FISA documents... I'm thinking she would have taken at least a brief time-out to chill and to re-assess. We don't see that.

2. Susan Rice's e-mail-to-self/confession. As I've noted a few entries earlier, this gem of stupidity clearly shows Obama has made the decision to throw Comey to the wolves. By doing so, he would take heat off not only the DOJ (Yates) but also both the CIA and NSA (Brennan and Clapper). Maybe in a later posting I will explain Obama's DEEP love and devotion to the CIA.

3. CAREFUL word choice... Yates doesn't speak rapidly on a good day, but if you want to look at somebody doing mental gymnastics while trying to form a sentence... please observe her televised performance in front of Congress-- when she was under oath. (Luckily, she wasn't ask to chew a stick of gum at the same time.) But more importantly, let's refer to the written words recorded by Weissman's-- oops I meant Mueller's team:

According to Mueller, when referencing the Jan. 5 Oval Office meeting Yates said, "[Obama] started by saying that he had 'learned of the information about Flynn' AND his conversation with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak…" Then later, "Obama specified he did not want any additional information on the matter but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently." (I put the AND in caps--- for good reason... please re-read that same sentence aloud a second time and de-emphasize the word 'and'-- notice the difference?)

The AND in this sentence gives Yates shelter if the coup were to ever unwind. Yates could (and will probably will) hide behind this cleverly added three letter word A-N-D. Here's Yates's hypothetical future defense... of course I knew the Obama administration was periodically monitoring General Flynn ever since he left the Obama administration-- WE ALL KNEW--, although I didn't know about this SPECIFIC overseas phone call being recorded until Jan. 5.

Think this is nuts? I would have too, except I have a hard copy of the Mueller report and the word choices throughout are so cleverly selected that everything *WITH ONE HUGE EXCEPTION* jives with what we see in the O.D.N.I. unclassified docs. Vague language in key points, disingenuous pronoun usage, inserting the word A-N-D... some real wordsmiths conspired to hatch this ugly duckling.

It would almost take someone with a B.A. in English with post grad work in British Literature to suss out all of this well-disguised misdirection. Remember these documents were forged in the belly of D.C.'s insanely hot partisan blast furnace, and were crafted by some of the most highly educated lawyers to ever walk (or crawl) on the face of this planet. Talk about a tough nut to crack!

But knowing how words work, how they fit together wouldn't be enough. That same hypothetical sleuth would also have to have to be at least a strong club-level chess player to understand the how the various array of political gambits, sacrifices, and pawn storms (all thankfully unsound) came to play out throughout this failed coup.

EDIT: What about this HUGE EXCEPTION you may ask? How about pages 74 through 125 of the Mueller Report... we now know Mueller's team relied on CrowdStrike for all the breach information, as the F.B.I. never obtained any of the DNC servers. Kinda odd, but whatever.

Well, in O.D.N.I. Grenell's now legendary data dump-- CrowdStrike's President TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he had NO PROOF Russia did the hacks. It was only CrowdStrike's conjecture. Uh-oh. Weissman, you gonna have a little 'splaining to do.

Has anybody heard this mentioned on CNN? How about MSNBC?

I will give this exception it's own thread header because it deserves to be heard in a stand alone comment and not only in an edit.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 25-05-20 at 08:09.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Why would Obama offer-up Comey rather than Clapper, Brennan, Rice, or Yates?

Simple. With Comey the ex-Pres is able to limit the damage to the post Kisliak timeframe. The F.B.I. comes in (at least officially" with Kisliak.)

To be sure... there's other potential reasons. Obama may have felt Yates was more likely to "flip" than say Rice or Brennan, so he gave Sally ample coverage. Refer back to Bill Clinton's impeachment, Slick Willy was brought down at the end of the day by his personal secretary who got scared by all the government suits. How much damage could the Acting Attorney General of the United States of America do to Obama's legacy? Barry knew he would likely have to jettison a player from his posse. They had played with the seductive viper of unrestrained power, had been bitten and were soon to be exposed. If the poison began creeping into multiple compartments... the spreading venom would wither Obama's legacy.

Would you rather surgically remove the tip of your finger tip or your entire hand? Decide quick-- the toxic secretions are entering your bloodstream!

For me the choice is easy... NEITHER. That's why I don't participate in Presidential coups.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 24-05-20 at 20:58.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Pouring thru O.D.N.I. docs myself... wow, wow, wow. Comics couldn't do better... President of CrowdStrike Services, Shawn Henry, was hired for the Democratic National Committee by Attorney Michael Sussman to help the DNC's contractor monitor their computer network. Sussman was counsel for PERKINS COIE. Perkins Coie funneled the cash from Clinton loyalists to Steele for his "peepee dossier". The F.B.I. never saw the DNC servers, only parts of rough drafts generated by a report from CrowdStrike.

They built the Mueller report on this?

During the interview (I've read about a third of the way so far) Rep. Adam Schiff is interrupting proceedings asking why they can't be MORE classified. (Answer is some of the lawyers don't have proper clearance.) What a shifty twerp.

Worth note, Henry initially doesn't raise his right hand during swearing in... he is called out on it and only then raises hand. Okie Dokie...

Henry is asked about having servers physically available and if this would help investigators... he answers more information is always desirable... and when pressed further on why F.B.I. didn't have servers, "You are asking me to speculate, I don't have the answer." Interviewing House Member from Utah, Mr. Stewart, answers to all listening, "By the way, you need to pay him well, because he's obviously serving you well today as you guys have your conversations back and forth together."

There is counsel from Baker McKenzie, and also PERKINS COIE (Graham Wilson)-- representing the DNC-- in the room.

The whole interview has a surreal vibe like there are giant icebergs that nobody can steer too close to... or maybe pink elephants that can't be talked about. Weird.

More later...
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 25-05-20 at 09:42.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Because I have rattled enough cages, it's a matter of time before my identity will be made public. So I'd like to cover this now...

Airing my country's laundry on a European website that has a global reach, well it ain't my ideal platform. However, I saw clearly how extensive this attempted coup was early on... and I had no other choice really. Desperate times, desperate measures.

For historical context, I look to the American Revolution and none other than Ben Franklin and his interactions with France for solace. I'm in good company.

I don't use Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, Paypal, Patreon, nor do I comment on YouTube. My Eupedia account has been around for about eight years and that proves I'm not a bot (bots are a more recent development.) So it was a natural fit.

And to clarify, I'm not part of team and I'm not on anyone's payroll.

That being said, come at me bro! :)
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 25-05-20 at 08:19.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

O.D.N.I. released 53 interviews from Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence/U.S. House of Representatives. I've finished reading through two now, Yared Tamene and Shawn Henry.

Full disclosure, I don't really glance over these... I go full-on Rainman looking for details others might have missed. I jot down notes on food take-out boxes, do name to name searches, do name to place links, pour over photos... real nutso stuff.

Here's my conclusion, and it's not far from where it was before these docs were released... Russia probably did hack the DNC network, but we can't be 100% certain it was them.

Also, something is odd, very odd in how the DNC responded to their network intrusion. This is for another thread though.

Oh and there is this... CrowdStrike didn't work for the DNC directly. The contract was between CrowdStrike and PERKINS COIE. That name may sound familiar because Perkins Coie funneled money from Clinton loyalists through GlennSimpson's GPS over to Steele, and Steele produced the laughable "peepee dossier".

Remember the F.B.I. relied exclusively on CrowdStrike's report regarding Russia's hacking-- as did Mueller. Not exactly a neutral source.

I must point out that attending this executive session with Shawn Henry is counsel from Baker McKenzie and... wait for it... PERKINS COIE. No joke.

Here's some highlights of Shawn Henry's testimony (Henry is President of CrowdStrike Services):

Adam Schiff starts his portion of the interview after Rep. Stewart of Utah has finished up. Schiff immediately goes full-bore "Russia, Russia, Russia" after Stewart's rather polite and earnest questioning. Shawn Henry's response to Schiff encapsulates the entire meeting:

Mr. Henry: "Counsel has just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We do not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC..." In his effort to tarnish President Trump with RussiaGate splatter, Schiff only harms his case with yet another overreach.

Henry's testimony show that he's a hired gun. He was being paid by Perkins Coie who has a clear bias.

When your house gets robbed, do you call your local police department or your neighbor's security guard?

And finally there is this... near the end of his time (about 40 minutes into interview), Rep. Stewart of Utah starts to ask:

Mr. Stewart: "Is there anyone with-- that you think-- well I'm not going to ask that question. Never mind."

Now Stewart is not an attorney, but he is in the room with counsel representing CrowdStrike and with counsel representing the DNC. Rep. Schiff and Rep. Swalwell are there as well and each has tried to block Stewart's questioning with threats of "that's classified!" So I think these factors made Stewart shy away from what may have been an epic question.

So I, Nordicwarrior, self-appointed chief of President Trump's Varangian Guard, will follow through with the question that Rep. Stewart did not ask (I'm pretty sure this is what Stewart was going for anyway)…

Nordicwarrior: "Is there anyone with-- that you think-- has the ability to hack into these servers while making it look like it was someone else?"

Sadly, this question wasn't asked.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 25-05-20 at 12:37.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.
    After work I contacted the office of one of the three Federal Appeal Judges that are now overseeing General Flynn's case (well at least Judge Sullivan's role in it). I let their chambers know I was interested in filing an Amicus brief on behalf of General Flynn, and that I do have interest in the outcome of the trial. Of course I had to tell them my phone had been blocked from reaching Sullivan after my initial Amicus request to his chambers.

They were very helpful and guided me where I needed to go.

And I did bring up Judge Sullivan's choice of representation-- and how that same attorney also happened to represent Justice Kavanaugh during his confirmation process. I offered my opinion about recusal and if this may be Sullivan's end goal with his choice in picking a lawyer, and the young person really didn't skip a beat. These folks are muy intelligente. Didn't give me any info. either way, but wasn't surprised I had come to this conclusion.

I asked if there WAS a recusal and the Supreme Court tied at four to four (a likely result), if the final outcome would kick back to the Appeals Court decision. Didn't quite get a full confirmation, but I am in the neighborhood.

EDIT: The General Flynn trial has devolved into a farce, Judge Sullivan is now trying to run out the clock in the unlikely event Biden wins.

What in the world are these guys hiding?

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Kayleigh McEnany's press conference yesterday (5/26/20) packed some serious punches. The first is that a recent O.D.N.I. doc from Grenell showed Obama's team actually brought and used survelliance devices to both the 5th and 26th floors of Trump Tower. Historical in nature.

At about minute fifteen (specifically 15:39), McEnany fields a question about Brennan, and her answer includes a significant shift regarding the former C.I.A. Director-- "of all the bad actors," she said, "... he has the most to answer for." This is the first time I've heard Brennan bearing the brunt of the Trump team's wrath. When coupled with the following item, we will be able to unpack some interesting possibilities.

At 16:54 into the conference, McEnany let's loose with this (when speaking of Brennan, Samantha Powers and Susan Rice)… "admitted under oath that they in fact spoke to foreign leaders..." and soon after this the phrase "meriting unmasking".

This is a sea-change in President Trump's approach to this scandal. For months if not years, Comey and McCabe have been front and center... now it is Brennan. You may be saying, "this really doesn't all that important... but it is.

Grenell brings into the open that the hard spying was done IN TRUMP TOWER. This tower is where Donald Trump lived and worked. Do not underestimate this factor. Then we have McEnany stating that Brennan has the most to answer for, followed by the all important "spoke to foreign leaders". Do you see what has happened here? Remember General Flynn was not unmasked in the period following the Kisliak call. This unmask is not tied to FISA.

Spoke to foreign leaders means Flynn was unmasked not domestically, but through FIVE EYES.

Makes sense because Halper was all too cozy with the British, playing footsie in Cambridge.

"Spoke to foreign leaders..." and then "meriting unmasking" is code for Trump is done playing. Brennan didn't leak to friendly press in the United States... he used foreign intel to act against a sitting President. Brennan's trial will be bound for military court.

This development also happens to take a large amount of heat away from the FISA courts and FISA Judges. Running interference for Obama is not in the same league as allowing or even ordering U.S. citizens to spy on President Trump. Big difference.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So I called the name and phone number I was given last night about filing my Amicus brief application...

Trying to come up with one word to summarize experience... how about Yikes!

Literally cannot keep eyes open though, so tired. Will have to update tomorrow.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,144
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

... today:

... can’t tell you what he said, ... or I’m gonna have to ... lol

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Excellent news! If I can get my Amicus Briefs to Federal Court by June 5, 2020 it looks like the three panel review board will accept them.

Riots in my area, nagging lower back pain, work starts at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning-- nothing gonna stop me.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So the former President, the guy who promised hope and change, who said he would be the Great Uniter, who would bring an end to the racial and religious divides in America... yes that guy... he breaks his silence by stoking racial animosities that could easily devolve into riots. This released video is a signal...
    Notice the date I wrote this (May 18, 2020) ... George Floyd was murdered on May 25, 2020.

An accurate prediction about a very unfortunate situation.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 05-06-20 at 22:04.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast