Overall activity: 14.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.

As I said earlier, I'm going all in here...

This anti-Trump rage from the entrenched Washington crowd stems from a ugly secret that is about to see daylight. It's an Iran-Contra type scandal that's jacked up on steroids, TRT, and Crystal Meth. Our "elite" CIA and a few corrupt Senators have been on the take through gun-running, plane smuggling, uranium redistributing, pipe-line grafting and worse, much worse. They have been pocketing their shady spoils... feeding like hogs at the trough in the dark of night.

Brennan (ex head of CIA) led the anti-Trump coup initially (because he knew Trump would uncover this fetid mess once in office), now Senator Mark Warner from Virginia has picked up the mantle. I will use this site to fully expose what I have found. President Trump has what poor Nixon did not have... a sizable army of pissed off, take no more of this steaming pile of ______________ from the usual Washington suspects... internet savvy warriors. A note to Washington insiders, you all sold off our jobs overseas so that we plebes now have the luxury of buying three dollar T shirts at Wal-Mart and we get to sell sugar water to each other for eight bucks on hour. And now you want to oust Trump when he's trying to get our train back on track.

Senator Warner please consider yourself on notice, you will be exposed by this raving Viking... you revealed your inner turmoil by going on all the Sunday shows soon after Trump met privately with Putin and you wriggled on-screen like a worm on a hook. Transparent and shameless. You now want to vastly limit internet access so your schemes will stay hidden. Comedy Gold.

We will start with Waldman, you might remember him. You know... Deripaska's buddy. Senator you've had some rather "interesting" contacts with Mr. Adam Waldman. A transcript of these e-conversations has been neatly compiled by Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse.

I see this on-going, slow-motion attempted coup as a threat to my nation, and I want to prevent it from further spreading in the Senate. Mark Warner has a close buddy in the gang of eight-- "Republican" Senator Richard Burr. Richard Burr has had his net worth increase by five fold since he was elected into the Senate. Burr has been instrumental in propping up RussiaGate, lending it an air of bi-partisanshipiness. Warner and Burr are birds of a feather.

P.S. Mr. Warner, I don't think McCain is gonna be much help on this one.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 07-09-18 at 23:59.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

imo You’re not being helpful, your harsh confrontational tone is counterproductive to the Pro-Trump agenda, and the movement expansion.
    Focus on the current and future “Political” battles. Let go of the past, nicely try to understand the other side point of view, tell them that they are “Resisting Prosperity”, and gently invite them to join #MAGA
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 257

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Sorry Brother, we are in a war now. I will be more polite after we win.

I know my tone is harsh, but you probably don't know what I do.

This stuff runs deep. And it is nasty.

P.S. Angela, I have been following the Supreme Court proceedings and I agree with your take.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

McCabe (former number 2 at FBI) now has a Grand Jury, finally.

McCabe cohort Nellie Ohr worked for Glenn Simpson of Fusion, and her husband Bruce Ohr (high up in the DoJ) had dozens of contacts with Steele (author of nonsense dossier) both before and after U.S. election. Fusion and it's search for dirt on then candidate Trump was being funded by Clinton campaign. Oddly none of this was disclosed on any of the four FISA applications.

Side note: Nellie Ohr speaks Russian and holds a HAM radio license. These dots connect themselves.

I like to think of the Mueller investigation as a giant bowl of fruit punch. It has a lot of juice squeezed from various sources, all mingled in one frothy concoction (most coming from Level One NSA electronic data collection brought on by a weaponized FISA court.) But if you look closely at this boiling pot of intrigue, you see something kinda yucky at the bottom... and that is the almost unworldly bias of Strzok and his adulteress lover Lisa Page. I guess you could say that those two would be a turd in the punchbowl of Mueller's arduous investigation. Of course Mueller fired Strzok so his team claims their work is clean, even pristine.

Would you drink from a bowl of punch that has had a turd scooped out of it? What if it had two turds in it? Bruce and Nellie Ohr's nefarious activities are that second turd. This whole Trump-Russia collusion investigation isn't really Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, it's PUNCH FROM THE TURDY BOWL.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 08-09-18 at 00:01.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

It looks like Obama peeled off his Mom jeans long enough to deliver a "rousing" stump speech in California. From the sound of the crowd, it seems less than a hundred people were there (I don't know because the camera didn't pan the audience.) Trump's speech in Billings MT had attendees stuffed literally up to the arena's rafters. Well into the thousands. I suggest Obama quitely return to his hobby of wrestling billionaire business magnates in tropical island locales. It's less embarrassing.

Regarding Senator Warner from Virginia... Papadopoulos received his prison sentence of FOURTEEN DAYS (Mueller's team seems to be losing their bite-- maybe they've realized what they will face when the worm turns?) So this is how Sen. Warner responded:

"I still have significant questions about how high that information went, and I know the Senate Intelligence Committee would like to hear from Mr. Papadopoulos."

I agree. Let's have this gentleman testify PUBLICLY about what happened... like the bizarre actions of obese Halper and others that I will not name on this site. Why was Halper pre-paid a million dollars by the errant FBI officials to actively pursue and frame Papadopoulos? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please allow me to make a prediction... for every day that Paul Manafort sits in jail, Brennan will answer with three days in prison. Maybe even in a certain facility in Cuba.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 08-09-18 at 21:14.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    imo You’re not being helpful, your harsh confrontational tone is counterproductive to the Pro-Trump agenda, and the movement expansion.
    Focus on the current and future “Political” battles. Let go of the past, nicely try to understand the other side point of view, tell them that they are “Resisting Prosperity”, and gently invite them to join #MAGA
    LOL, now you know what kind of people are the strongest supporters of Trump. Birds of feather...
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Now, now Lebrok, I googled your moniker and although you are "beyond human apprehension" here on Eupedia… let's say outside the perimeters of this site your reputation doesn't follow you. But I forgive you.

I finished watching Brennan's most recent appearance on Morning Joe and will be lighting up Mika and the panel here shortly. I have some doozies coming...

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Personally, I am withdrawing more and more from political activity or even discussions. It's as if madness has descended, and we're now in a world where logic, reason, civility, the ability to disagree and still be able to acknowledge the good will of people with opposing views and attempt to together try to do the best for one's country is a thing of the past.

I know I wouldn't have liked John McCain very much personally, and I disagreed with a number of his positions, but it's true that he did manage to hew to what he thought was right was right for the country and work with whomever he thought he could persuade to see his point of view. The kind of mean spiritedness that fueled attacks even against his courage and patriotism is part of what alienates me from the "Trump" bloc.

As I've already pointed out, there's plenty to completely dislike not just in the Democratic establishment, but even more so in the rabid, and in my view almost insane goings on of the far left "progressives".

For the first time in my adult life I fear for this country.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Angela, don't be afraid... we needed to go through this as a nation.

Now onto my previously mentioned observations...

Brennan was on MSNBC's Morning Joe recently (Friday I think) and I ask you watch this video for confirmation of my points:

Firstly, both Brennan and Admiral Stavridis (retired) both looked like they were sitting on a hot electrical wire. Stavridis who was rumored at one point to be the VP running mate of Hillary, gets a wink from Brennan at the beginning letting him know "we got this". They don't got this. Also on the panel were Mika, Joe, and Richard Haass from the Council of Foreign Relations.

All three guests walked up to the line of sedition by essentially encouraging active military and/or administration officials to challenge/disobey orders. I noticed an almost palpable desperation in Brennan that I haven't seen before. All probably realize the territory they are entering. Watch Brennan's hands after minute fifteen, he holds them against one another for most of the interview but when his hands unclasp they are trembling (around 15:20). I guess sedition can give you the jitters! And the bags under his eyes (even visible through the T.V. make-up) indicate somebody ain't getting much sleep.

Mika has developed a sufficient number of facial tics lately, although she holds it together thru this segment. Only some glimpses of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Haass flashes his vampire-like grin enough to make me want to take a shower. A long shower.

We live in interesting times. Trump is forcing the other side to drop all their bombs; THE NYT mole op-ed, another hit-piece disguised as a book from past prime Water-Gate reporter, and the best... the highly massaged poll numbers from leftist orgs.

All this seem to make Trump stronger. I don't think there will be much of a blue wave, if any at this point. Chuck Todd from MTP said very recently that the Dems can pick up the Senate. Shows an absolute divorce from reality found inside Beltway. Plus, Trump hasn't released any of his torpedos yet. He is sitting on some jaw-droppers.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 13-09-18 at 13:43.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    LOL, now you know what kind of people are the strongest supporters of Trump. Birds of feather...
    I know who we are, but what are you?
    Tell us.
    imo you should join our movement, it’s OK if you are wrong now, and you were wrong before. We all make mistakes.
    We are Thriving right now, You too can be part of the Action, take advantage of this Historic Prosperous moment in Time. (do it now, won’t last forever)
    Or, you can do Nothing.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I think Lebrok lives in Canada. Grew up in Poland. I don't know if he would benefit from boarding the Trump train. But to your point Salento, the current leadership in Canada may be more "confused" than even Obama.

No I take that back, Obama takes the cake.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

@NordicWarrior,

Right now Trump stands at, what, 47-48% approval rating in some polls? I know most mid term elections are local, but if they become very nationalized that's not a good sign, surely.

Look at the gubernatorial election in Florida. If anyone had told me that that nut job woman running on the Democratic ticket would be neck and neck with the Republican I would have told you you're dreaming.

I think you also underestimate the enthusiasm on the loony left. Like many other elections it may turn out that it's all decided by turnout.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

That's what they said in 2016. I knew Trump was going to win then. I even called my local affliate during that evening's Presidential Election coverage when they had all but called it for Hillary and asked them what they were doing.

I stated that Trump was going to capture all those Northern tier states and of course he did. Pretty sure they thought I was nuts. I do see some weakness for Trump in Wisconsin, but Missouri and Montana should cancel that out. The state of New York and California is where all the momentum is for the left, but the libs already have most of those seats. Oh and let's not forget about Minn. That has a chance of going Trump's way because Sharia Law is being openly discussed in one of The Twin Cities and Sven and his wife Gretchen are like "Whoa Hold your Horses. Let us sit down and take off our ice skates so we can talk about this, don't you know."

And with Obama feeling forced to campaign, that will ensure more Trump votes. When you hear that old whiny voice it brings a sense of sadness.

P.S. Looks like President Trump is going to declassify that FISA application. Mr. Rosenstein, please allow me to show you the door. Don't worry about your things, we're going to mail that stuff to you. Also, if you plan on taking any vacations outside of the U.S., you may want to give the Grand Jury a head's up.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 13-09-18 at 13:47.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Before I start this next contribution, I would like to caution any national Head of State... Russia, China, Pakistan, Aruba, Micronesia whoever... yes President Trump has a mole and this is causing some issues. However our President is now and has been relying on Military Intelligence far more than most previous leaders (ie. Obama) while we work out our CIA "situation". If you take this as weakness and feel you may see an opportunity to poke the lion, don't. You will receive a teeth rattling like none other. Take this as a friendly reminder.

Moving on... the aforementioned mole will be yanked out by the short hairs tomorrow. Maybe tonight.

That Trump army I mentioned earlier in this thread, that unpaid, volunteer army has found the rat. Maybe there's an upside to having a rabid fan base. I will leave off the name(s) for now, however I will say this... I watched that Brennan video MANY times and Brennan knew who the rat was during that Sept. 6 interview, may have even convinced the rat to write that op-ed piece. Appropriate measures concerning these observations have been taken. Brennan you finally went too far.

Checkmate.

How and why did
    I
    Leave that name off?
    Let us see tomorrow

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Trump is now toying with the Op-ED mole, either that or he is waiting to flush out any additional sabotoers. He knows though. Could also be a timing thing because it's the weekend.

He has said "It's probably a she" and also that he thinks the rat could impact "National Security" and repeated phrase twice. I did a deep dive and he's had previous misgivings about this anom. Proves his gut feelings are spot on.

Overall this is a net positive. Got staff to pay close attention and their public proclamations tightened the crew. McCain funeral had given questionable Senators a bit too much shoulder-rubbing time with less hardcore team members. Priorities are now reinforced.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 10-09-18 at 11:50.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Here's some more RussiaGate happenings to bump this thread...

1. Joe diGenova gave an interview on a local radio station and reports Mueller referred to the Trump-Russia collusion case as being handed a "piece of crap." (Ironic how that matches up with my "turd in the punch bowl" theme.) But diGenova does think Mueller will try to hang Trump up on Obstruction of Justice for when Trump asked Comey to take it easy on Flynn, this way Mueller can claim some sort of "victory."

2. I learned everything I needed to know about Mueller when he offered Podesta immunity during Manafort Trial.

3. Bill Binney gave terrific interview on previously mentioned vanderSteel channel. Bill Binney is my hero.

4. Dates Derposka was in the U.S.
    Mid-Late Feb. 2016
    June 1-2 2016
    Sept. 2016
    And now April 2016
    These dates line up nicely with some of the public Strzok-Page texts. Also would be interested in comparing Senator Mark Warner's official schedule with these time periods.

5. Maybe the most important tidbit. James Dao of New York Times infamous Op-Ed mole article gave background on piece because demand was enormous. Dao said a third party linked him up with mole. This is HUGE. If it's who I think it is, this puts the third party in Agent Provocteur status. If third party is Brennan (doubtful he would allow himself to be caught up at this level of involvement) then look out for intense fireworks. Most likely it was Evelyn Farkas... but could also be Susan Rice or Sally Yates. Or I suppose any number of HRC flunkies. Whoever it was... it's of keystone importance. Because this facet of the go-between moves the conversation from Freedom of Speech protections into sabotage of competing (and sitting) political opponent, sabotage of active government processes. I am feeling somewhat sorry for the mole because I think they had no idea of the potential blowback. Of course in the end Brennan will be the shot caller responsible for everything anyway.

P.S. Much of my sourcing comes from other people who have worked long and hard to gather these gems. I will credit them in a future post, but I don't want to OPENLY identify mole on international site. Crediting these sources would in effect do that.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 12-09-18 at 05:39.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Top Mueller lawyer Weissmann has been "kept in the loop" about pee pee dossier by Bruce Ohr since 2016-- prior to Weissman being a part of the team. Yet another chunky turd in Russia-Trump collusion investigation.

Will be going radio silent here for a while. Hurricane hitting my state later this evening (I live in Carolinas). Should be fine where I'm at, but those along the coast face a monster storm surge and possible rain totals over a foot. Recorded wave height yesterday of 83 ft. (25 .3 meters). Electrical lineman from Florida all the way to Canada are being staged near my house-- thank you Canada! Also massive fleet of first responders-- this is about as close as they can get to impact zone without vehicles becoming disabled from storm.

And to all the European Eupedia members watching Sky News... please note that Trump's popularity is solid here in the U.S. The recent poll numbers from NBC and the Washington Post are purposely slanted. Guess our liberal MSM has resorted to even weaponizing polling agencies. I have not talked to one individual who voted for President Trump that has changed their mind or regretted their decision. Next the media will blame this impending hurricane on our Commander in Chief (oops Joy Behar already did.)

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So the Manafort plea has been filed... here's my take.

Mueller is awaiting the November election results in order to see what direction to head (not a great look for a heroic prosecutor). If the Republicans hold the House, no Trump-Russia collusion. If the Libs conquer the House, Trump will have had colluded with Putin, or maybe even be deemed a Soviet plant. No wait, Bob Mueller will have masterfully uncovered that our President and his entire extended family are furtive descendants of the last Russian Tzar himself. This "wait and see" kinda illustrates the political taint infused into this entire circus.

In the carefully crafted above mentioned plea, Mueller makes Manafort pinky swear that he will forfeit all of his condos and bank accounts, and that if Manafort does receive The Presidential pardon and spits out the riding bit placed gently in his mouth (through month after month in the hole), Mueller will send a couple State prosecutors his way. And a few municipal code enforcement types with sharpened pencils. Plus an unnamed but heavily armed Sheriff's Dept. and the Loss Prevention crew from Manafort's local Wal-Greens. Mueller may have won this Manafort battle, but it will probably cost him and his team the Trump war. This battle has revealed cracks in the Mueller façade, there's now a subtle yet persistent whiff in the air that "something in the milk ain't clean."

At this point I think Manafort wants to protect his family, whether from Deripaska, or the wounded and anxious Deep State, or maybe Putin himself I'm not sure what entity he figures is most of a threat. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, this is nasty business. Mueller's thirsty pursuit of Manafort (placing a seventy year old white collar in solitary confinement) shows Mueller may have underlying reasons for this over-pursuit of Trump-Russia collusion. And this folks is where we find the Achilles Heel in our doggedly obstinate Trump hunter.

Mr. Mueller, I know and the majority of the computer literate world knows what may be fueling your obsession with The Donald. That genie is out of the bottle. Your squeeky clean image has been splattered by HRC's stint as Secretary of State. Both you and Hillary got ensnared by the infamous Uranium One offer. All the Deripaska stuff is now out in the open (oh yeah, you were trying to "flip" him all those years). Not to mention those sordid Clinton Foundation donations. All while you were Head of the F.B.I. Your friend Comey has been exposed, McCabe has been exposed, Strzok has been exposed, Brennan has been exposed. Now even your lead dog Weissmann with his Bruce Ohr ties has been exposed. That can't be fun.

But in your defense, and it is a strong one, you were dealing with the Clintons. Bill and Hillary did not play nice. They accumulated a combined body count list longer than my forearm. Longer than both of my forearms. (I voted for Bill Clinton, twice, so I was conned too.) Hindsight is 20/20 and all that. Needless to say Mr. Mueller, you were between a rock and a hard place when juggling "requests" from a member of this dynamic duo. These unpleasantries must be considered and given proper weight by historians when they view this globular mess through their more accurate lens of passed time. The future will show that you did not have an easy job working for Hillary Clinton. (I'm not going to address your interactions with your old boss George Bush Jr. concerning the Iraq war, that would have to be separate forum thread.)

So Bob, I guess your like the rest of us commoners... imperfect, flawed. It's a tough pill to swallow, much tougher for some than others. I suggest you hang up your Superman cape and quit trying to cram all the former, current, and future Trump officials into the slammer. Stop trying to negate our election. Stop trying to stuff that genie back in the bottle.

Or don't. But if you think derailing the Trump Train will hide or correct your misdeeds... you're wrong. Embarrassingly so.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-09-18 at 17:06.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

In 2017 Rosenstein actually thought invoking the 25th Amendment might be an option to dethrone President Trump. Mueller investigation now tainted beyond all recognition. Much going on behind the scenes here. McCabe (former #2 at F.B.I.) was probably behind this tidbit. Is trying to lessen his load (he is now under a Grand Jury) by throwing Rosenstein in front of the bus (or really in front of the train-- the Trump Train that is... Chugga Chugga Choo Choo.)

Mueller looking for a way out at this point. Understands Trump-Russia collusion is toast, but will try to saddle Trump with as much Playboy Bunny nonsense/tax income status/business practice malfeasance as humanly possible. Throwing sand in Trump's face hoping for as much distraction as he can muster. Mueller would have loved to pin Trump with a fantasy pay to play Putin deal (to the tune of 132 millionish shares of stock) regarding Crimea but HRC and her gang have been so intertwined with said Russians there was no credible pathway forward without further implicating a large portion of the previous administration. IF Trump was made aware of a clumsy offer from Putin, that doesn't mean he accepted anything. Trump ain't stupid, and more importantly he ain't Hillary Rodham Clinton. Those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome need to accept this man is more intelligent than Bush Jr. and more savvy than Obama. President Trump has an uncanny gut instinct and his innate ability to instantly grasp situations both flusters and frustrates entire reams of "Intelligence Operators" (foreign and domestic). It's almost as if Trump somehow co-opted his political science chops from The Great Hans Solo.

Mr. Mueller has to consider that he and his team are now exposed to misuse and abuse of The Court. (Strzok bias, faulty 302's, bad faith FISA representations, politically motivated campaign spying, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, etc. etc.) No small thing.

Oh yeah, one more morsel... at his speech in Missouri last night, President Trump had a line of supporters two miles long. Sizable arena was completely full (11,000 plus) with an overflow crowd also numbering in the thousands. MSM polls (Washington Post and NBC) say his support is waning. I guess somebody forgot to tell the American voters living between Manhattan and Rancho Cucamunga.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 30-09-18 at 15:07.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    Nordic Warrior,

You're way out there in terms of my own beliefs, but I do feel compelled to comment on the Circus that has developed around the Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme Court.

It's that bad that it almost makes me ashamed to be a woman. From my perspective it adds fuel to every argument that women proceed based on emotion not reason and logic, which is absolutely not true in reality. Not all women are the same, not all women are or were mad, leftist women's libbers, and some men are equally guilty in this fiasco, although I tend to think they know it's garbage and are just saying what they say for partisan political reasons.

I'm going to keep this brief and as moderate as possible in case the thought police try to track down even an anonymous person on the internet, but I'm just furious.

I don't know or pretend to know what is in this woman's head or motivations. What I can tell you is this: you cannot, repeat CANNOT conduct any kind of reasonable inquiry if the victim can't tell you WHEN something happened, where it happened and on and on. There is no way to substantiate a charge. The alleged perpetrator would be denied his due process as he couldn't even produce an alibi. Furthermore, if something happened to you, TESTIFY. There is nothing for the FBI or anyone else to investigate, even if it were in their jurisdiction, without more evidence from her. Poor baby, she doesn't want to go to the Senate? They have to go to her? There can only be one camera and all that malarkey? It's a good thing I never aimed to be a politician. I would have cut short this nonsense long ago and just held the vote. J can also tell you if I had anything to do with it, it would never proceed to any kind of charges unless there's some sort of bombshell evidence she's been hiding so far. This brings real allegations into disrepute and makes them harder to prosecute.

That she and her attorneys and Diane Feinstein and the rest of the liberal left would put something like this out there about ANYONE, trying to bring ruin not only to a man's career, but his family and his life, based on some amorphous memory from 36 years ago which the victim can't substantiate is disgusting.

You know what, the hell with it. I'm tired of these shrinking violets, these snowflakes. Let's assume he groped her and then stopped. Let me tell you something: if every drunken kid, high school, college, etc. who groped a girl against a wall or on a bed thirty years ago got sent to prison for it, people would be staggered by the number of men who would be plucked off the streets and thrown into jail. Was it right? No, it wasn't, but norms were different then. I also don't understand her almost hysterical reaction. You bring it up thirty years later in couples therapy with your husband? To explain what about your tortured psyche? I once had a drunken kid at a frat party stand at the top of the stairs saying he wouldn't let me go downstairs to get out of the house. That was after groping me against a wall. Was I really afraid? No, I wasn't. He was some dweeb I could have pushed down those stairs if I got mad enough. I went into one of the bedrooms, locked the door, and went down an apple tree to the ground, dragging my protesting girlfriend, who wanted to stay, with me. He definitely wasn't right to do that, but I haven't spent the decades since as some sort of traumatized, shivering mass of jelly. Other times a knee or shoe to the groin sobered them up fast. It wasn't RAPE for god's sake, by any stretch of the imagination, or being beaten up. My career or livelihood or grades weren't at stake. It was drunken, adolescent stupidity at a different time, with slightly different standards. Some distinctions have to be made, and some women have to get a grip. My God, does a man whom you've been kissing have to ask permission now to try to caress you? What? A series of questions and answers during the whole process? This is becoming absurd.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Angela, you clearly had a healthier response in what you encountered. Some may even consider you to be "a tough cookie" because you had a wellspring of grit to draw upon. Not all women (or men) can claim this trait. I have a slightly different take on the Kavanaugh situation. But as more info comes in I am only more perplexed.

Firstly, I do not think Kavanaugh was a wise choice. President Trump could have addressed some of his earlier gender based fax paus by picking a female Judge like Amy Barrett. I was surprised and disappointed he didn't go with Barrett, in my opinion The President missed an easy lay-up by skipping over her, plus his base would have been much, much happier. My spidey sense was activated while watching Kavanaugh during his Senate confirmation hearings (granted I probably do have an overactive spidey sense)… I simply was less than impressed. While listening to his responses, I noted
    to myself that selecting Kavanaugh would be Trump's second worst decision as leader. (Number one mistake was separating children from parents at the border-- thankfully he has reversed his thinking since.)

Regarding Mrs. Ford, she seems credible to me. In her mind she was in real danger. Context is important here. By attending an all-girls prep school, she may not have acquired the opposite sex social skillset others may have picked-up by going to a co-ed facility. A somewhat sheltered school experience combined with younger age (15 years oid), plus the alcohol factor... her tool box may not have been so well-equipped to handle what she was faced with at the time.

Having mentioned the above observations, it's time to further complicate the matter. It looks like Mrs. Ford's father and grandfather have had some odd Washington ties that would put them in direct opposition to the Trump administration (like serving as protection for a certain Senator from Arizona). Is it fair to consider these family business connections? As I mentioned a few paragraphs above this situation is getting more complicated if not more confusing. I don't have the answers, all the more reason to hear her speak. I will say this though, if Ford comes across as credible-- and I think she will... Kavanaugh should not be seated on the Supreme Court.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 23-09-18 at 16:01.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Angela, you clearly had a healthier response in what you encountered. Some may even consider you to be "a tough cookie" because you had a wellspring of grit to draw upon. Not all women (or men) can claim this trait. I have a slightly different take on the Kavanaugh situation. But as more info comes in I am only more perplexed.

Firstly, I do not think Kavanaugh was a wise choice. President Trump could have addressed some of his earlier gender based fax paus by picking a female Judge like Amy Barrett. I was surprised and disappointed he didn't go with Barrett, in my opinion The President missed an easy lay-up by skipping over her, plus his base would have been much, much happier. My spidey sense was activated while watching Kavanaugh during his Senate confirmation hearings (granted I probably do have an overactive spidey sense)… I simply was less than impressed. While listening to his responses, I noted
    to myself that selecting Kavanaugh would be Trump's second worst decision as leader. (Number one mistake was separating children from parents at the border-- thankfully he has reversed his thinking since.)

Regarding Mrs. Ford, she seems credible to me. In her mind she was in real danger. Context is important here. By attending an all-girls prep school, she may not have acquired the opposite sex social skillset others may have picked-up by going to a co-ed facility. A somewhat sheltered school experience combined with younger age (15 years oid), plus the alcohol factor... her tool box may not have been so well-equipped to handle what she was faced with at the time.

Having mentioned the above observations, it's time to further complicate the matter. It looks like Mrs. Ford's father and grandfather have had some odd Washington ties that would put them in direct opposition to the Trump administration (like serving as protection for a certain Senator from Arizona). Is it fair to consider these family business connections? As I mentioned a few paragraphs above this situation is getting more complicated if not more confusing. I don't have the answers, all the more reason to hear her speak. I will say this though, if Ford comes across as credible-- and I think she will... Kavanaugh should not be seated on the Supreme Court.
    Sorry, but I completely disagree. When that incident happened I was a sixteen year old student at an all girls' Catholic high school. That was my first experience at a college party, and my last until I was at university myself. Actually, I wasn't even really dating at that point. Some friendships lead you into trouble. She didn't stay my friend for long.

Neither of us can say whether we find her credible, because she hasn't testified, and neither has he. Or do you think these kinds of matters can be decided based on snippets in the press?

I'm telling you as a professional in this field that this kind of accusation from 36 years ago is unprovable.

Also, if you think women don't lie about this kind of thing, you're much mistaken. Virtue is not solely the purview of women. Men get wrongly accused all the time, of even more heinous things, like incest with their own children, when all the wife wants is a bigger divorce settlement, or of rape and harassment when all the man is guilty of is breaking up with her.

Maybe in this woman's mind this is what happened. No one can know. The point is that anyone can accuse anyone of anything. In a society of due process and laws you need PROOF.

Edit: She may very well "subjectively" have thought she was under threat of rape. That isn't the LEGAL standard. It's what would a reasonable person in her situation have thought.

If you think there's a prayer in hell of getting a more conservative jurist through to the Supreme Court you're supremely mistaken.
    Last edited by Angela; 23-09-18 at 20:45.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Breaking... second accuser speaks out regarding Kavanaugh. Attended Yale with him...

Angela, I said above I don't have the answers, all the more reason to hear her speak. I haven't made up my mind either way. As I also mentioned, she has family members working in areas that would produce strong anti-Trump feelings. Plus now it looks like her brother either worked for Fusion GPS (of the infamous pee pee dosier) or worked for one of it's subs. In short this a tangled mess.

Judge Amy Barrett could sail through confirmation after the November elections in my opinion. The Senate will stay in Republican control, and I don't see the House moving either. This hyped blue wave is a media creation. If Kavanaugh is kicked out by the Senate, all the election momentum will swing even further to the conservatives.

EDIT: I do think this Kavanaugh discussion belongs in this RussiaGate thread because I see Trump largely basing his nomination selection on Kavanaugh's previous muscular defense of Presidential powers.

My read though on Kavanaugh is that he is George Bush Junior conservative or even a Paul Ryan RINO. The irony of Trump's choice here is that Kavanaugh will not be there in the clutch, when President Trump would really need him. Call it a vibe I have.

The Mueller investigation is so flawed/biased/compromised now that Trump should ignore the RussiaGate circus and move on to other concerns. If somehow the House does flip in November, his best play is to laugh off any Kangaroo Court investigations and slow play any House requests. Republicans couldn't do much of anything these past two years and they occupied the House, Senate, and Executive Branch. President Trump is going to fine, he is doing a great job overall. And his success, his competence is what truly frightens the DeepState (and The Lefties too).

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Political Circus in action by Smear Campaign, with a classic Character Assassination.
    The usual tactics: (when he was a little boy ... bla ... bla ... bla...).

1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 0%

The attitude toward sexuality in the modern West is becoming absurd. On the one hand there are no boundaries. Anything is allowed. Celebrities post their sex tapes online. There is a British tv show in which the candidate picks a date out of a group of entirely naked people. Women don't have to show any restraint in the way they dress or behave. The idea that sex is something sacred between two people that is supposed to be saved for marriage is considered backward and oppressive. We couldn't be further removed from the times of Jane Eyre...

On the other hand, in this climate of general debauchery men are supposed to show the greatest possible self-restraint. An undesired approach is deeply traumatic for a woman in this sexually liberated world. If a woman changes her mind during intercourse and she makes this known with subtle non-verbal clues you're dealing with rape. Unprovable decades-old allegations that suddenly emerge when a man is about to be appointed to a high office are enough to destroy his career.

We live in an insane synthesis of Babylon and Plymouth Colony.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast