Overall activity: 14.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.

AvenaTTi of Stormy Daniels fame claims a third Kavanaugh accuser will announce within 48 hours...

Please allow my predictions. Accuser will be a female lawyer from State Department. Will be a woman that isn't of primary European heritage (ie. will be either Asian or African-American). Accuser went to Yale or Georgetown. And the best part... accuser will have a repeating vowel or consonant in last name.

AvenaTTi has some problems. Bringing an additional accuser forward (and one from the deepest of the DeepState) for purely political purposes does not help the situation, and I think even the far LefT is on to him. In fact AvenaTTi's motives are so transparent that he may be forced to shelve his newest farce.

Regarding Rosenstein, I think he is making an offer to lower or negate his jail time. Poor Rosey, McCabe and the Small Group used him in the coup attempt and only now does he realize what happened.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 26-09-18 at 16:09.

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 257

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Identity of third woman is now public. Not looking good for Kavanaugh. Amy Barrett should be getting prepared for her Senate hearings.

Accuser, Julie Swetnick, is from Kavanaugh's high school era and story sounds believable.

That being said, Avenatti is a weird dude. (Swetnick does or did have clearance from State Department, but again her story rings true from the little bit I've gathered.)

EDIT: To clarify she is not accusing him personally. She is saying he attended parties where this happened and that at one point it happened to her. Also, he and his friends may have encouraged excessive drinking and/or drug taking at these parties. This puts Kavanaugh in a rough situation regarding the Senate proceedings because he will be under oath.

Also in his interview with Fox News, Kavanaugh sounded "lawyered up"... his responses were repetitive and not genuine.

In fitting with this entire Supreme Court nomination process, there is one more wrinkle I should mention. Julie Swetnick did spend four years as the webmaster for the DOJ. If there is a Rod Rosenstein connection to this woman... you can't make this stuff up.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

imo Amy Barrett is too close minded and incapable of Impartial voting to matters related to her values and beliefs.
    As an Independent she’s too much even for me.
    Kavanaugh is a creature of the Swamp, a Bush offspring, much more moderate than Amy Barrett.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    The facts, for anyone who is interested:
    "Blasey Ford has a fear of flying from this alleged incident, but Rachel Mitchell just elicited that she's not afraid to fly to Hawaii, Costa Rica, and French Polynesia for recreation...."

"
    She did not want to talk to press but contacted the WashPost three times in 4 days?"

"
    Yes, ⁦@SenFeinstein⁩ definitely takes excessive drinking and abuse of women seriously."

"Two men step forward to say Kavanaugh accuser may have mistaken them for the judge" Sometimes crazy people step forward like this so this will have to be examined closely.

It's clear that there is a group paying for all of this.

I cannot believe that this lawyer is doing NOTHING to challenge her actual allegation. STUPIDITY. When is she going to freaking ask this woman why NO ONE ELSE who was supposedly there corroborates what she says. When is she going to bring out the statements under oath from men who say it might be men (if they've been checked and corroborated.) I want to know the idiot who hired her.

I'm going to keep on saying this. The accused gets the presumption of innocence. ALWAYS The accuser has to REBUT that presumption by PROOF beyond a reasonable doubt, not just an accusation, no matter how credible it sounds. There has to be at least some corroboration. Lie detector tests aren't admissible in court for a reason. They're unreliable. Someone can believe something which is false, among other things. In the scenario unfolding, he has to prove a negative.

If this is going to be the way things are decided, good-bye to the American system of jurisprudence.

For the record, I've listened to hundreds of witnesses. She may indeed believe what she's saying. You wouldn't believe how often honest people believe things which aren't true.

I also would want to know if it is true that she only remembered this incident as a result of therapy (hypnosis?) to recover "lost" memories, as has been reported. If that's true, nobody should be genuflecting before all this. They're notoriously more often wrong than right.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    The facts, for anyone who is interested:
    "Blasey Ford has a fear of flying from this alleged incident, but Rachel Mitchell just elicited that she's not afraid to fly to Hawaii, Costa Rica, and French Polynesia for recreation...."

"
    She did not want to talk to press but contacted the WashPost three times in 4 days?"

"
    Yes, ⁦@SenFeinstein⁩ definitely takes excessive drinking and abuse of women seriously."

"Two men step forward to say Kavanaugh accuser may have mistaken them for the judge" Sometimes crazy people step forward like this so this will have to be examined closely.

It's clear that there is a group paying for all of this.

I cannot believe that this lawyer is doing NOTHING to challenge her actual allegation. STUPIDITY. When is she going to freaking ask this woman why NO ONE ELSE who was supposedly there corroborates what she says. When is she going to bring out the statements under oath from men who say it might be men (if they've been checked and corroborated.) I want to know the idiot who hired her.

I'm going to keep on saying this. The accused gets the presumption of innocence. ALWAYS The accuser has to REBUT that presumption by PROOF beyond a reasonable doubt, not just an accusation, no matter how credible it sounds. There has to be at least some corroboration. Lie detector tests aren't admissible in court for a reason. They're unreliable. Someone can believe something which is false, among other things. In the scenario unfolding, he has to prove a negative.

If this is going to be the way things are decided, good-bye to the American system of jurisprudence.

For the record, I've listened to hundreds of witnesses. She may indeed believe what she's saying. You wouldn't believe how often honest people believe things which aren't true.

I also would want to know if it is true that she only remembered this incident as a result of therapy (hypnosis?) to recover "lost" memories, as has been reported. If that's true, nobody should be genuflecting before all this. They're notoriously more often wrong than right.
    I had to look this Mitchell up. WHAT INSANITY IS THIS? They hired an advocate for rape victims? Not a defense attorney? Where the hell is Trey Gaudy? Get him over there right NOW.

They've hung Brett Kavanaugh out to dry. What a disgusting disgrace.

This is just my personal take, but I've listened to hundreds if not thousands of witnesses: that little girl voice and confused air sets my teeth on edge. Speak up for God's sake.Get a grip. This is a man's life on the line. And please, you're a professor, and you don't know what exculpatory means???? Yeah, right. I want a video of her lecturing in class.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

I had to look this Mitchell up. WHAT INSANITY IS THIS? They hired an advocate for rape victims to question Ford? Not a defense attorney? Where the hell is Trey Gowdy? Get him over there right NOW.

They've hung Brett Kavanaugh out to dry. What a disgusting disgrace.

This is just my personal take, but I've listened to hundreds if not thousands of witnesses: that little girl voice and confused air sets my teeth on edge. Speak up for God's sake.Get a grip. This is a man's life on the line. And please, you're a professor, and you don't know what exculpatory means???? Yeah, right. I want a video of her lecturing in class.
    Once again, for all the talking heads on the media:

"THE STANDARD HERE IS NOT WHETHER SOMEONE LOOKS OR SOUNDS CREDIBLE; THE STANDARD IS WHETHER YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE. ALL WITNESSES SHE HAS MENTIONED DENY HER CLAIM-THAT WAS THE CASE BEFORE THE HEARING AND IT IS THE CASE NOW.

If this were a real courtroom with real rules the case would have been over after her testimony. Case dismissed. It's not, of course, because it's a witch trial. Poor Brett Kavanaugh; he's the new John Proctor.

If another so called "lawyer", who went to some two bit law school, probably getting admitted through affirmative action, and probably had to take the bar six times, if he or she ever passed a single bar exam, is brought on to opine, I'm going to throw something at the screen.

That's it; I can't watch any more. What's New Zealand like? Maybe I should suggest my children move there.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Lindsey Graham became Trey Gowdy today,
    He was on fire. OMG
    I used to call Lindsey Graham “McCain bastard son”. (Sorry Lindsey).
    WoW,

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

The partisanship demonstrated by the democrats truly makes me cringe. I could barely watch this circus; Cory Booker especially gets on my nerves. Newark is a crime-ridden dump, and he has done absolutely nothing to improve it. Somehow he was elected to be a senator, mostly because of his use of disingenuous emotional invective, than anything of merit or reason.
    There can be no covenants between men and lions

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    The partisanship demonstrated by the democrats truly makes me cringe. I could barely watch this circus; Cory Booker especially gets on my nerves. Newark is a crime-ridden dump, and he has done absolutely nothing to improve it. Somehow he was elected to be a senator, mostly because of his use of disingenuous emotional invective, than anything of merit or reason.
    On top of that he himself was accused of having sex with an underage girl. You can't make this stuff up.

I wound up just watching Kavanaugh's statement on the internet. Listening to the senators was making me nauseous. He did an excellent job I think. I feel desperately sorry for both him and his family. I'm also disgusted that the Republicans effectively left him hanging in the wind by hiring that totally inappropriate rape counselor to question Dr. Ford, when he should have had a defense attorney doing it. He had only himself to turn to, and I think he acquitted himself very well. The senators and the White House were probably just planning to dump him before any harm could be done to him in the election. Cowards and disloyal s.o.b.s one and all.

They're all partisans, but when you let partisanship take you into complete dishonestly and lack of human decency and a sense of fair play, then we're all in trouble.

I honestly fear for the republic.
    Last edited by Angela; 28-09-18 at 19:13.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 997
    Overall activity: 21.0%

I don't know all the characters in this play, I live on the other side of the Ocean.
    But this seems a political game to me.
    And it destroys whatever credibility was left in politics.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Kavanaugh is lying. He refuses FBI investigation and polygraph test. Simple like that. I'm sure there are very smart and and very honest people in US. Why settle for an abuser and a lier?! We are talking about life time position in the highest court for god sake. Keep searching. Don't rush.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Kavanaugh is lying. He refuses FBI investigation and polygraph test. Simple like that. I'm sure there are very smart and and very honest people in US. Why settle for an abuser and a lier?! We are talking about life time position in the highest court for god sake. Keep searching. Don't rush.
    I guess the rules are different in Canada as well as Poland? Or maybe you don't know anything about the rules of criminal jurisprudence in Canada. Thankfully this is still the U.S. of A.

I'll tell you one thing: you'd never make it onto a U.S. jury, certainly not in any courtroom procedure in which I was involved. You'd be removed from the pool for cause instantly. In the U.S., people are PRESUMED INNOCENT until proven guilty. An uncorroborated accusation, no matter how credible it might seem, doesn't rebut that presumption. Not that such a case would ever have gotten to court. There is no probable cause here.

I'm sorry to see that you are substituting emotion for reason, and that like some out there far left, "progressive" political operative you are resorting to invective and name calling. I never called this woman a nut case or a liar, and neither have any of the other posters. It's you who brought this discussion to the gutter. Shame on you.

This is the kind of stuff that makes prosecuting sexual abuse crimes so difficult.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    All of Mrs. Ford's Witnesses denied being aware of her alleged accusation against the Judge.
    No evidence, No Crime, Not Guilty.
    If Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme Court is defeated, President Trump will nominate a Woman, and at this point the Trumpsters will only support AMY BARRETT.
    Those on the Left should support the more “moderate Kavanaugh” , because the alternative (Amy Barrett) is their worst Nightmare.
    They should pick their battles wisely.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

She doesn't know when it happened, she doesn't remember how she got to the party or came home, and the four people she said would corroborate her story have all signed depositions under oath (penalty of perjury), that they don't know about any such thing, were never present at a party where such a thing happened.

However, if everybody wants some more cover, fine, let the FBI have another week at it. (Of course, if anyone had been following it all along, and not placing complete confidence on the talking heads at CNN) they'd know that Feinstein and the Democrats had months to ask for or even conduct their own investigation, because they knew about her for months, and they didn't. It's all game playing.

If they find corroborating evidence, so be it. If not, shut up and vote.

And please, I don't want to hear any b.s. from a woman who was calling all her friends from Yale and asking if they thought it was Kavanaugh, because she couldn't remember if it was him or someone else. Then, she met with six Democratic operative lawyers and decided it was him after all who exposed himself. PLEASE.

This is like a new version of the Salem witch trials. Non-Americans should read up on them. Or maybe you remember the Communist Show Trials of the 30s.

1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 0%

It is very dangerous what the Democrats and the left-wing media are doing in America. They recklessly portray a candidate for the Supreme Court as a criminal without proper evidence. They are trying to depose the duly elected president of the US. Who do these people think they are? They seem to consider themselves so virtuous that they should have the authority to overturn election results and destroy the reputation of people just because they don't like them. How do they think this will end? Do they think their opponents will submit to a tyranny of unproven rape allegations? Do they think the rest of the country will just stand by if they impeach Trump? I'm not optimistic about the future of the USA.

1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 3.0%

This is like a new version of the Salem witch trials. Non-Americans should read up on them. Or maybe you remember the Communist Show Trials of the 30s.

I remember something similar few years ago...

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Sadly this is what politics seems to be turning into..."us vs them", "my party is always right", character assassinations every week if not daily plus more of the usual backstabbing. Hope I didn't tick anyone off saying this but I can't take politics seriously beyond growing disturbed by what's happening
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Whoops, please see below. Copied post.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Oh boy I've been on some deep dives...

I would like to say that I feel for both the Blasey Ford and the Kavanaugh families. This was gut wrenching to watch and the Senate (esp. Feinstein) should be ashamed for allowing this to go on like it did. Utter fiasco and did not belong on world stage.

Angela, since you mentioned "the little girl voice" of Ford... I will go ahead and state my opinion. Many times those that have suffered sexual abuse as a child become socially frozen at the point molestation takes place. I fear Ford may have endured such an event. I could not listen to her testimony because that voice held such pain. If someone abused her as a young child... that would not only explain the voice but also her overall demeanor. I do believe she thinks Kavanaugh attacked her at fifteen, but an assault at that stage of life would not produce what we see with her now. Does that line-up with what you've witnessed in your field of expertise?

Regarding Julie Swetnick, I was more accurate in my earlier thread (Post #52) prediction than I had realized. At the age of nineteen, she began a N.I.H. internship lasting three years. This is the time period where she attended those infamous high school parties. Apparently she also identifies as other-than-white. Her numerous security clearances through a multitude of gov. agencies tells me she is working intelligence. George Webb (roving Washington reporter of YouTube fame) claims he had a brief affair with her and says she is a CIA opreative. I am going out on a limb here and calling out AvenaTTi himself as CIA too (he attended George Washington University, I mean c'mon.) If indeed he is, AvenaTTi shouldn't be active on U.S. soil, but hey The Agency has been doing a lot of things they shouldn't be doing lately. And to clarify I don't have a problem with the Central Intelligence Agency as a whole, only those entrenched DeepStaters that want to oust President Trump.

Back to Kavanaugh... pay attention to July 1 1982 calendar notes. I think I located the townhouse. Only one bathroom and it's upstairs looks like. Surprisingly small. If the house matches Ford's description...
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 29-09-18 at 17:12.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Regarding Mueller investigation...

IF the Left wins House in November and IF Mueller insists on firing off Trump-Russia collusion charges to give the Liberals impeachment ammunition... well we are going to have an in depth lesson on Uranium One. With all my research I think I might be able to teach a junior college level class in nuclear physics at this point. We are going to learn about the differences between HEU and standard yellowcake and the absolute chasm of value that separates said nuclear substances. And a few other interesting, if not embarrassing tidbits.

Hope it don't come to that.

I got your back President Trump. And there are thousands of me out here.

And yes I know there's probably no Jr. college level class in nuclear physics.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Regarding Mueller investigation...

IF the Left wins House in November and IF Mueller insists on firing off Trump-Russia collusion charges to give the Liberals impeachment ammunition... well we are going to have an in depth lesson on Uranium One. With all my research I think I might be able to teach a junior college level class in nuclear physics at this point. We are going to learn about the differences between HEU and standard yellowcake and the absolute chasm of value that separates said nuclear substances. And a few other interesting, if not embarrassing tidbits.

Hope it don't come to that.

I got your back President Trump. And there are thousands of me out here.

And yes I know there's probably no Jr. college level class on nuclear physics.
    Did Mueller go to Russia with a “Sample” of Uranium in order to pitch-in and show-off the quality of the product, before the Uranium-One deal went through?

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Oh you are good grasshopper.

Soon you may be able to grab the pebble from my hand.

Actual there's a bit more to it than that, but honestly I don't want to unravel the fetid mess on an international site. Only if Trump is attacked do I launch full torpedoes. Figurative torpedoes of course.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I fear much of this Kavanaugh storyline is tied to the Senate (being steered by the dreaded DeepState through their robust "art" of compromise) stalling in order to keep the masses from chewing over the Trump/Russia FISA court abuses. Distraction. They don't want this taboo subject being tossed around the cable talk shows right before an election.

Notice how long this Supreme Court drama is being drawn out?

P.S. That childhood friend of Blasey Ford... is the ex-wife of Bob Beckel from Fox News! I like Bob, but there is this... Beckel's father wrote a book trumpeting the U.N. called Workshops for the World: The United Nations of Agencies. Bob Beckel joined the Peace Corps in 1971 and later worked at State Dept. He was also a graduate school professor of politics at George Washington University. I will let you connect these dots.

The CIA connections revolving around Blasey Ford, her father and grandfather are becoming more and more concrete. Even the liberal websites can't refute this anymore. Michael Savage reported she headed the CIA incubator program at Stanford. Her name was linked to the Haas Center for Public Service as an advisor but Stanford removed it.

President Trump... this is smelling like a trap. Please stay clear. The November elections are all about the woman voter in surburbia. Let the Senate handle this and don't get pulled into any attacks.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 29-09-18 at 18:12.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

I'm certain about one thing. Dr. Ford would not prevail in a court of law, that's if she could find a prosecutor to bring the action, which I highly doubt, and if they found some judge who wouldn't throw it out. Unless there's some bombshell waiting to explode, there is NO CORROBORATION, i.e. no CASE. Indeed, the very witnesses she put forward deny it happened.

As for my take on the testimony of the two people, like everyone else's, it is to some extent subjective, tapping into all my life experiences, life experiences which in my case include watching a lot of people on witness stands, some of whom were shown to probably be telling the truth, and some of whom were shown to have been lying.

Women do lie about these things, that I know. I've seen young girls accuse their mother's boyfriend of trying to rape them when it was just that she didn't want him in their lives (she recanted when her story fell apart). I could go on and on with even worse examples.

Certain things about her testimony did not ring true to me. How does a professor not know the meaning of the word exculpatory? How can she not remember if she did or did not take the lie detector test on the day of her grandmother's funeral, when it was barely a few weeks ago? How could she have no curiosity about who is paying for the test, who is paying the lawyers, what is motivating them, who leaked her name to the press and started all this when she expressly asked Senator Weinstein not to do it?

She presented as a fragile, traumatized child, which doesn't fit with the type of incident being described, the length of time since it occurred, and the fact that she is a 50+ year old professor. Ideally, if I were making a decision about this, I would want (and I assume the committee has) documentation about her present functioning, and most importantly, the psychiatric evaluation and case notes. I have read press reports that this is in the nature of a "recovered" memory, and also that she has said she was raped thirteen years ago. I have no idea if any of that is accurate. If it is, I can tell you that "recovered" memories are highly unreliable, especially if there is what is called "confabulation" with more recent occurrences, and therefore require even more corroboration. So, in this case, she need not be lying at all.

I'd just point out that studies have shown that one out of three "eyewitness" testimonies have been shown to be wrong, and that's not always or even usually because they're lying.

This is why we require corroboration, which in this case, so far, does not exist.

As for Judge Kavanaugh, he presented in the way I would expect from a man who believes he is being falsely accused.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

It may be helpful if someone provided video of Blasey Ford teaching a class sometime in the last few years. There seems to be a disconnect between her image as a productive university professor and her demeanor during the Senate hearings. Especially if she was doing work at Stanford. (For my European friends... Stanford is the Oxford or Cambridge of the West Coast.)

There are layers to this onion. Smart liberals must know that if Kavanaugh is pulled, he will only replaced by Amy Barrett who is more conservative. This nominee fight doesn't dovetail with standard Lib/Con matrix. Something more going on. Could it be military tribunal aspect that Senator Graham quizzed Kavanaugh on in the first round of hearings?

I think the DeepStaters worry about how serious Trump is about draining the swamp and they are shaking like a pooch passing a peach pit. To stay with the fruit theme... Mueller was spotted recently in an Apple Store getting tech help. Rare to see him actually out and about.

Mueller does not look well. Hunt for invisible Russian collusion must not agree with his constitution. Not to mention our Constitution.

I feel like this country is going thru a giant communal salt water enema. Oh well, sometimes you gotta flush all the hardened **** out of the system.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 02-10-18 at 11:34.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast