Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 2.0%

She came across - and that of course is just my intuition and nothing more - but she came across as the kind of person who always uses every possible excuse to demand other people's empathy; who sucks the empathy out of everybody in her entourage like a pathetic second-rate vampire. Don't get me wrong - this is not scientific and it would have no value in a court room: but what we saw here was the meek evil of a spineless mollusc; the deceitful hatred of a female equivalent of Barack Hussein Obama.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    How could she have no curiosity about who is paying for the test, who is paying the lawyers, what is motivating them, who leaked her name to the press and started all this when she expressly asked Senator Weinstein not to do it?
    This is one he had nothing to do with.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Kavanaugh is lying.
    This is belief based. How do you know he is lying? Were you there or have insider info? It is very dangerous falling for the voices of the loudest screamers and not pay attention to facts. If anything, statement analysis has a lot more answers than simply going with what the public loves to scream.
    He refuses FBI investigation and polygraph test. Simple like that.
    If a cop said he wants to search your house because someone accused you of something you know you didn't do?
    I wouldn't. You better bring the paperwork and make sure you have probable cause before I let my life be inspected by another human being. Same with the polygraph. In statement analysis, you learn also that the results of polygraph examinations are usually based on the skills of the examiner. Does he listen well and does he adjust the questions to the type of language used by the one who is being examined?
    Because of lack of such sensitivity, plenty of guilty have passed and innocent ones have failed due to all sorts of feelings present not separated by using the right language (e.g. feeling of guilt due to negligence or failing to protect the victim showing when sensitive questions are being asked and being interpreted as having committed the crime).
    In other words:
    You may fail a polygraph, especially if the tester is potentially not there to find out the truth.
    He did the right thing refusing it. It is far too easy being manipulated into looking guilty. And your statement here is just one of many examples of how easy it is for the media to trigger beliefs. Just because a large amount of people uses accusatory language towards those who don't make up their minds against someone due to lack of facts, doesn't make a "convenient opinion" a reality.

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 257
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I think I have the Kavanaugh turmoil figured out. Unfortunately. Here's how it may go...

F.B.I. completes the investigation. Results are kept private in large part, but Kavanaugh will be given the O.K. to proceed publicly. Kavanaugh and a few key Senators will be told in hushed tones of some "troubling" evidence. Kavanaugh is seated to The Court.

Fast forward to post November elections when Libs take The House (hopefully not, but hear me out) and start an insane level of investigations. Mueller finds some BS to try and force Trump to speak ensuring a perjury trap. This argument goes to the Supreme Court and the deciding vote goes of course to Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh knows how he must act because if he votes in favor of President Trump... the knowing Senators will come full-bore to oust him from court using the hushed "troubling" evidence.

Any and all Russian collusion/Obstruction of Justice related votes by Kavanaugh will have to go against Trump or Kavanaugh will be impeached from the bench or even turned over to local authorities. Sword of Damocles. This is how the DeepStaters like it.

How did I do?

P.S. President Trump I stress again to be cautious here. Be especially wary of Lyndsey Graham, he is aiming for a spot in your cabinet. His hug with Huma Abedin (Hillary's girlfriend) at the McCain funeral went on way too long. Graham would be far, far worse than Sessions. Ineffective A.G. vs. furtively hostile, saboteur A.G. Please look at my previous calls to gauge my veracity. I got skills.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 30-09-18 at 15:33.

Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

The word “Impeachment” by itself is overrated.
    It’s just the House of Representatives passing a declaration with a Simple Majority that they want a “Trial” for an Elected Official or a President.
    The Senate is the Ultimate Judge and Executioner, not the House of Representatives.
    But the Senate need a Super-Majority of 2/3 (67 of 100) votes to oust the Official or the President on Trial.
    Good Luck with that, Very Improbable that this happens.
    POTUS and if elected SCOTUS, are here to stay,
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

I guess the rules are different in Canada as well as Poland? Or maybe you don't know anything about the rules of criminal jurisprudence in Canada. Thankfully this is still the U.S. of A.

I'll tell you one thing: you'd never make it onto a U.S. jury, certainly not in any courtroom procedure in which I was involved. You'd be removed from the pool for cause instantly. In the U.S., people are PRESUMED INNOCENT until proven guilty. An uncorroborated accusation, no matter how credible it might seem, doesn't rebut that presumption. Not that such a case would ever have gotten to court. There is no probable cause here.

I'm sorry to see that you are substituting emotion for reason, and that like some out there far left, "progressive" political operative you are resorting to invective and name calling. I never called this woman a nut case or a liar, and neither have any of the other posters. It's you who brought this discussion to the gutter. Shame on you.

This is the kind of stuff that makes prosecuting sexual abuse crimes so difficult.
    You see, some people are blessed with excellent recognition of character in a person. I have it and can recognize a lier very quickly.
    Others can spend long life in a courtroom and never learn this skill.
    I'm just an observer who doesn't care much on this matter, but if you want to see emotional hyperactivity, I suggest, read your own posts.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    You see, some people are blessed with excellent recognition of character in a person. I have it and can recognize a lier very quickly.
    Others can spend long life in a courtroom and never learn this skill.
    I'm just an observer who doesn't care much on this matter, but if you want to see emotional hyperactivity, I suggest, read your own posts.
    Sorry, LeBroc, but you're just completely wrong. Since you're being so incredibly rude... What law school did you attend? How many of these kinds of cases have you prosecuted or supervised or had to judge? What do you know about "recovered memories" in cases of abuse, and their total lack of reliability? How many times have you sat across from women swearing on God, their holy book, their children, that X man did X thing to find out she's lying through her teeth for advantage or because she's emotionally unstable? Someone can completely believe an untruth. That's not the majority of cases, but believe me, they exist and I had to be able to spot them, and I was damn good at it. You have absolutely no experience in this field and are relying on a few minutes of watching a woman on tv, and you're ready to destroy a man's life because you dislike his views on the law (if you even know them), or because Trump appointed him.

I wouldn't presume to tell you how to build a pipeline or whatever it is you do, so don't tell me about the law or about human nature in these kinds of situations. Until you've worked with people on these kinds of cases you're in no position to lecture people who have. The professional prosecutor hired to question this Dr. Ford has delivered her report. The summary: NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR would bring this to trial. Exactly as I said. You could talk to any prosecutor in this country and you'd get the same opinion. It isn't even as credible as a "he said, she said", because the people she put forward as witnesses don't corroborate her story. END OF CASE unless there is other evidence not yet made public.

I also just found out that starting a few years before she told her psychiatrist about this "assault" she started to work on recovering "lost" or "hidden" memories that might explain some of her emotional and psychological issues. Such "memories" are disrusted for a reason as I said upthread. It was obvious to anyone familiar with the field who listened to her complete testimony that there were huge gaps in her memory of events. The pattern was clear to anyone who has dealt with this sort of thing. Such a situation means that corroborating evidence is even more crucial.

You're entitled to your own political opinions. You're also entitled to believe anyone telling you anything. You're not, however, entitled to your own facts, or your own standards of proof, and you're not entitled to trash anyone who has an opinion more conservative than yours, particularly when it is completely subjective in nature. You continue to do that and you'll just be ignored, which is what I usually do with people who just emote based on agenda, or you'll get push back if you make personal attacks. I gave up on that turn the other cheek thing a long time ago.

Now, I'm done discussing this topic with you. You just want an echo chamber and an opportunity to trash people who hold opinions different than your own.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

I also just found out that starting a few years before she told her psychiatrist about this "assault" she started to work on recovering "lost" or "hidden" memories that might explain some of her emotional and psychological issues. Such "memories" are disrusted for a reason as I said upthread. It was obvious to anyone familiar with the field who listened to her complete testimony that there were huge gaps in her memory of events. The pattern was clear to anyone who has dealt with this sort of thing. Such a situation means that corroborating evidence is even more crucial.

You're entitled to your own political opinions. You're also entitled to believe anyone telling you anything. You're not, however, entitled to your own facts, or your own standards of proof, and you're not entitled to trash anyone who has an opinion more conservative than yours, particularly when it is completely subjective in nature. You continue to do that and you'll just be ignored, which is what I usually do with people who just emote based on agenda, or you'll get push back if you make personal attacks. I gave up on that turn the other cheek thing a long time ago.

Again, check your posts and you will notice doing exactly this, what you are preaching against, to Dr. Ford, together with ridiculing her voice and character assassination of her and Democratic senators. Yes, even her voice was telling you that she was wrong.

Almost like I should feel sorry for pouring cold bucket of water on this confirmation bias party. We will revisit this after more witnesses coming forward and FBI investigation.

Since you're being so incredibly rude..
    Wow, perhaps you are reading too much between lines, or take everything personal? Keep your cool.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post

This is belief based. How do you know he is lying?
    Sure, it is just my gut feeling. It is based on how Kavanaugh answers questions or avoids them, his body language, tone of voice and his choices. Also based on behaviour and number of witnesses to his alleged excesses. This creates probabilities in my mind. This tells me that most likely he is lying, hiding or deceiving and she is telling the truth, or at least she believes that she is telling the truth. More witnesses coming forward against Kavanaugh increase probability of her telling the truth.

Level

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

I am not quite sure what to make of "gut feeling", but it reminds me of the explanation an OJ Simpson juror gave for not convicting him. "I just knew, you know?"
    But then again: This is why so many innocent people are being forced into huge legal fees, because the facts alone are not enough to defend oneself from people who believe to see through everything, regardless of evidence lacking or present against the accusations.

These days especially, it is important to differentiate between real accusers and those who abuse a movement to manipulate others. Believe me... your feelings are being manipulated. Which is becoming easier and easier these days it seems and makes me happy to see there an actual legal process taking place between the verdict is implemented based on which mass of people shouts the loudest.
    Sure, it is just my gut feeling. It is based on how Kavanaugh answers questions or avoids them, his body language, tone of voice and his choices. Also based on behaviour and number of witnesses to his alleged excesses. This creates probabilities in my mind. This tells me that most likely he is lying, hiding or deceiving and she is telling the truth, or at least she believes that she is telling the truth. More witnesses coming forward against Kavanaugh increase probability of her telling the truth.
    I can guarantee you, that if you take the time to read the analysis of her statement here, you won't believe in her credibility again:
    http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...etter-for.html
    Analysis Conclusion

Deception Indicated

If the subject is describing an event between her and two teenagers, it is not a sexual assault but of something deeply embarrassing to her.

Her motive is political.

Her trigger is that they laughed at her.

She was not sexually assaulted and is manipulative. This is why she avoids giving a date, time and witnesses. Her attorney has now said it is not her responsibility to corroborate her account.

Her secondary motive is recognition.
    Since body language matters to you, I will add the handwriting analysis of her handwritten letter:
    http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...en-letter.html

"If really Christine Ford’s handwriting, it contains deception and
    emotional instability indicators. The instability is seen in the right
    to left slant as well as the erratic middle zone letters.

The HW is also full of anger tics and a strong passive aggressive
    trait. There are signs of drug usage as well.

There are indicators of sexual repression in this HW, which can
    stem from sexual abuse.

Given the way that the letter is written (handwriting alone), the
    author will not be able to “hold her own” if questioned about the
    incident she is alleging. "

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I think I should bet on it.

I think that Angela is Right and LeBrok is Wrong.

I will give 10 “Like” to the Winner and 10 “Not Like” to the Looser, on posts around the Forum.

We shall soon find out.

Good Luck!

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    I am not quite sure what to make of "gut feeling", but it reminds me of the explanation an OJ Simpson juror gave for not convicting him. "I just knew, you know?"
    But then again: This is why so many innocent people are being forced into huge legal fees, because the facts alone are not enough to defend oneself from people who believe to see through everything, regardless of evidence lacking or present against the accusations.
    I called it gut feeling, but it was base on probability of many rational observations which I listed. Take notice.

I can guarantee you, that if you take the time to read the analysis of her statement here, you won't believe in her credibility again:
    http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...etter-for.html

Since body language matters to you, I will add the handwriting analysis of her handwritten letter:
    http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...en-letter.html

"If really Christine Ford’s handwriting, it contains deception and
    emotional instability indicators. The instability is seen in the right
    to left slant as well as the erratic middle zone letters.

The HW is also full of anger tics and a strong passive aggressive
    trait. There are signs of drug usage as well.

There are indicators of sexual repression in this HW, which can
    stem from sexual abuse.

Given the way that the letter is written (handwriting alone), the
    author will not be able to “hold her own” if questioned about the
    incident she is alleging. "
    Now this sounds like voodoo science. Not that I presented scientific arguments, either. To be honest, she doesn't strike me as a normal person. There is something odd about her. However, it is not an indicator of lying.
    Anyway, the best things to do is to step back and look from perspective. Don't concentrate on one clue. One clue could be misleading, reading series of clues is more telling and increases likelihood of a person being right. It is a typical human natural mistake to concentrate on one thing or two that fits their agenda and emotions, not mentioning predisposition to confirmation bias, and miss the rest of the story, miss the full story. We always have to keep in mind that unfortunately, objectivity is not human strong suit.
    I could be wrong here, but reading the clues is telling me that Kavanaugh is not honest with us.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I have worked to verify BOTH Blasey Ford's statements and Kavanaugh's statements, each side has an issue with credibility. Sadly, there's no other way to say it.

As I predicted a few posts earlier, the F.B.I.'s report on Kavanaugh will be kept largely private with only active Senators able to review content. This is per Zero Hedge, Drudge Report, and Huff Po.

Also, regarding RussiaGate directly... two more Mueller lawyers have been assigned to other tasks. Total now at thirteen attorneys down from seventeen.

EDIT-- I haven't seen this mentioned in the mainstream media, but one of the two lawyers sitting beside Blasey Ford during her Senate testimony also represents fired FBI agent McCabe (Small Group member outed in the Trump coup attempt). The attorney's name is Bromwich and he worked on Iran Contra as well as for a long-time "friend" of coup leader, one Potato Headed Brennan. Bromwich is deep, deep DeepState. The twists and turns in this case are intriguing.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 04-10-18 at 12:35.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    As I said earlier, I'm going all in here...

This anti-Trump rage from the entrenched Washington crowd stems from a ugly secret that is about to see daylight. It's an Iran-Contra type scandal that's jacked up on steroids, TRT, and Crystal Meth. Our "elite" CIA and a few corrupt Senators have been on the take through gun-running, plane smuggling, uranium redistributing, pipe-line grafting and worse, much worse. They have been pocketing their shady spoils... feeding like hogs at the trough in the dark of night.

Brennan (ex head of CIA) led the anti-Trump coup initially (because he knew Trump would uncover this fetid mess once in office), now Senator Mark Warner from Virginia has picked up the mantle. I will use this site to fully expose what I have found. President Trump has what poor Nixon did not have... a sizable army of pissed off, take no more of this steaming pile of ______________ from the usual Washington suspects... internet savvy warriors. A note to Washington insiders, you all sold off our jobs overseas so that we plebes now have the luxury of buying three dollar T shirts at Wal-Mart and we get to sell sugar water to each other for eight bucks on hour. And now you want to oust Trump when he's trying to get our train back on track.
    This quote is becoming more and more relevant as these proceedings advance forward. Remember Bromwich is both McCabe's attorney and Blasey Ford's attorney. Bromwich is working for Blasey Ford for FREE.

Blasey Ford herself has a rather robust CIA connection (her work at The Haas Center at Stanford-- an incubator program for intelligence newbies), plus her father and her grandfather have/had serious ties to the Central Intelligence Agency.)
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 03-10-18 at 13:00.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Presidential EMERGENCY Alert
    THIS IS A TEST......

In the US We all received the Alert on All Devices, even Alexa.
    We've never received a Nation-Wide Presidential Alert before.
    Strange!

King Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 655
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    EV13 A7136 y18675G+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Presidential EMERGENCY Alert
    THIS IS A TEST......

In the US We all received the Alert on All Devices, even Alexa.
    We've never received a Nation-Wide Presidential Alert before.
    Strange!
    Thats in case a Missile from China is on the way

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Maleth View Post

I guess I’ll evacuate and take shelter under my desk with a blanket and a flashlight. lol
    Last edited by Salento; 03-10-18 at 23:53.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

The work production by Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse is incredible. He has done a detailed piece on Blasey Ford's long-time friend, Monica Lee McLean, that it is a must read. Please read his Oct. 3 deep dive, specifically the one referencing the letter. Monica McLean's involvement now links many of the subjects I have touched on in this RussiaGate thread. McLean is a retired FBI agent and was also a lawyer for the D.O.J. (worked there for 24 years). Everything is really started to come together. Amazing.

Some other journalists/researchers that I would like to give props to...

Kyle Olbert on Twitter-- well sourced, brave, and a fighter
    George Webb on YouTube-- fountain of ideas and insight, provides video of on-going, real time updates focusing in and around Washington
    Dave Acton aka PrepperKitty-- George Webb's real life brother and counter... these two siblings have been feuding for years
    Jason Goodman from Crowdsource-- also interesting source of info.
    Chill on Twitter-- she is a hardcore researcher

Our mainstream media has divided into separate echo chambers and the vast majority of their reporters have grown lazy, and more importantly the institutions they work for are financially compromised. However the previously mentioned journalists have filled the gap nicely and deserve some recognition and praise.

P.S.-- F.B.I. Top lawyer James Baker is now admitting DNC officials met with the F.B.I. prior to Trump/Russia probe to discuss plan of attack. As our president would say, this is Yuge!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 05-10-18 at 11:54.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Maleth View Post

And Trump's tweets at 4 AM. ;)

Level

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

1 members found this post helpful.
    At least the alert wasn't a Presidential D-pic with the words "Does this look like a mushroom to you?"

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

It was weird being in a store and everybody's phone rang at the same time. We were all looking around like, what the hell...A few people got spooked.

Then the China spying thing broke. That's where the real danger is, imo. The Russian GRU agents seem like the gang that couldn't shoot straight. As for the Russian "agents" here, their main activity seems to have been fake facebook accounts.

The Big Hack:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-top-companies

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

My phone was dead at the time, so I don't know if I recieved the alert or not.

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

I was on lunch break, eating in my car and when it happened I thought I was being hacked
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Waiting to see if Mueller drops an October surprise. I predict he will, even though these types of investigations are supposed to remain apolitical and also should avoid garnering attention before elections. In my view the DeepStaters, in growing desperation, will try to toss a wrench into Trump's unrelenting vise grip of support.

Much is going on beneath the surface. Yesterday Sessions was being interviewed by the Senate Intelligence Committee, but why?

Let's see, the day before yesterday Sessions was in Utah. Huber is in Utah. What if Senator Warner is now trying to check Sessions for hernias... getting him to cough any dirt the Trump administration may have on Senate Intel Committee. Remember President Trump has had NSA surveillance capability for almost two years at this point. Probably has heard a few things over this time. Plus more and more previously stifled, ignored, or even scared Alphabet Agents are now comfortable enough to poke their heads up and speak to what they had observed during the previous administration.
    I think Senator Warner (and his ilk) might frightened. What ammunition does President Trump have? How many torpedos can President Trump fire? Will he unload the MOAB?

Haven't seen Brennan spouting his propaganda lately. Nor Clapper. QuieT before the storm?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 07-10-18 at 13:23.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

And Trump's tweets at 4 AM. ;)
    I think I should bet on it.

I think that Angela is Right and LeBrok is Wrong.

I will give 10 “Like” to the Winner and 10 “Not Like” to the Loser, on posts around the Forum.

We shall soon find out.

Good Luck!
    LeBrok, Angela Wins, You Lose. She will get 10 Likes.

I feel Magnanimous today, and I’m not tired of winning yet.
    I won’t penalize you ☟ if You Compromise!

Give me 5 Likes, and Forget About It.

You have 48 Hours to comply with my offer.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    LeBrok, Angela Wins, You Lose. She will get 10 Likes.

I feel Magnanimous today, and I’m not tired of winning yet.
    I won’t penalize you ☟ if You Compromise!

Give me 5 Likes, and Forget About It.

You have 48 Hours to comply with my offer.
    Politicians on both sides usually vote for partisan reasons. However, if you're interested in seeing what dispassionate, rigorously logical, lawyerly reasoning looks like, watch Senator Collins' entire speech from yesterday.

Ed. Since we seem to be in a mob rule era, I expect Republicans will take notes from the Democrats and hire their own Soros style professional agitators and protestors.

If I were in charge, I'd have anyone who starts screaming in the halls of the Senate or wherever escorted out, and if they push back I'd order that they be arrested. This is starting to look like Weimar Germany, only this time the mobs and riots are coming from the far left instead of the far right.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast