Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Last night, John Carlin (ex-chief of staff for Mueller) went on MSNBC and vigorously defended the RussiaGate probe. This is a paraphrase of the voicemail I left on his office number earlier this morning...

Hi John, watched you try to shore up Mr. Mueller's investigation yesterday on Ari Melber's show. I notice though that you didn't mention your own role in obtaining that key FISA warrant. All that stuff with Carter Page wasn't important enough to make it on the show? Also you didn't touch on your involvement with Uranium One (or really your lack of involvement because it was your job to oversee the protection of our national interests)… and of course you forgot to touch on how you allowed unrestricted network access for subcontractors like Fusion GPS. (Such unrestricted access has since been deemed illegal by our court system).

Side note-- John Carlin now works for a law firm that facilitates the Chinese gobbling up of American foreclosures. I'm not kidding. His career could not be a better representation of how the elite have behaved toward regular Americans over the last thirty plus years. And coastal think-tankers wonder why the average Joe is so grateful for President Trump?

My voicemail continued (again paraphrased)... So John, I'm not going to call you a weasel or a political prostitute for those in power because you can correct the course that you are on. You have that ability. At this point I don't think you will see any time in prison, but instead you get to listen to this message from someone in flyover country that does not appreciate the fact that you and your friends tried to nullify our Presidential selection process. And one more thing... somebody once told me that when you are in a hole, stop digging. And you Mr. Carlin, should put down your shovel.
    This short video/song, generally encompass everything that has been said in this thread. And it’s fun to watch.

But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Great vid Salento!

While Carlin may escape time behind bars (he bailed fairly early in the coup attempt),the same can't be said for Brennan. Brennan started this whole fiasco. Of course Obama was in on it from the beginning also, but to include the former leader in the inevitable round-up would badly harm the country. Too many disadvantaged youth idealized him and he did provide them an example to strive for... so we have to leave that part of the puzzle alone. In recent footage, Obama looks like he may weighing in at about 140 lbs., I am guessing he's now smoking multiple packs a day to cope with coup related stress.

I saw yesterday or the day before that Brennan is either now in Russia or is soon travelling to Russia. He is meeting with GRU officers and may even sit down with Putin. This is a sign of absolute desperation... not much to lose at this juncture. Can't find the link now though. Should have written it on paper.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 25-10-18 at 00:41.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,082
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Great vid Salento!

While Carlin may escape time behind bars (he bailed fairly early in the coup attempt),the same can't be said for Brennan. Brennan started the whole fiasco. Of course Obama was there too, but to include the former leader in the round-up would badly harm the country. Too many disadvantaged youth idealized him and he did provide them an example to strive for... so we have to let that go. In recent footage, Obama looks like he may weigh about 140 lbs., I am guessing he's now smoking multiple packs a day to cope with stress.

I saw yesterday or the day before that ..... is either now in Russia or is soon travelling to Russia. He is meeting with GRU officers and may even sit down with Putin. This is a sign of absolute desperation... not much to lose at this juncture. Can't find the link now though. Should have written it on paper.
    ..... lost his Security Clearance, they should’ve taken his Passport too.
    Last edited by Salento; 24-10-18 at 18:43.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I strongly condemn any kind of violence against political opponents.
    That said, we still don’t know who’s actually responsible for the events taking place in the US today.
    About the culprit actions and real goals: the timing is strange and suspicious, so Trust but Verify!

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.
    Strange timing indeed. I too wish no physical harm to these individuals. By further exposing the coup participants to an international audience, I am much more irritating to them than a cowardly mail bomber. Plus such attacks garner sympathy and they deserve none.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I sense an ominious link between the nine (so far) mail bombs and RussiaGate. Please allow me to explain with some "inside baseball" geared toward the European readers of this thread.

Regarding U.S. media networks, CNN is focused primarily on a global audience. For example, in February I was in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Stuttgart and received CNN in my hotel rooms, but no other American channel. As you may have noticed, CNN is no fan of Trump, and they pound him daily through blunt, negative spin.

MSNBC, a popular news channel here in the States, is also vehemently anti-Trump but they have a more national focus. The difference is subtle, but it's there nevertheless. If CNN is the CIA of network coverage, then MSNBC is the FBI. And if CNN hits Trump with a hammer, MSNBC leans more towards using an ice-pick. Their attacks are more precise, more surgical... plus MSNBC's anti-Trump bias is even more pronounced than CNN's if you can believe it. For example a common guest host on MSNBC's morning show is a longtime friend of Trump's turncoat lawyer Michael Cohen. Said guest is a continuous fountain of anti-Trump bile piped in almost daily from the entrenched bastion of Manhattan's most liberal "elite", including tidbits whispered from the mouth of Cohen himself.

So how are the mail bombs and RussiaGate connected? 1. The timing is highly suspicious-- we have national elections here in less than two weeks. 2. The labels on each package have cartoonishly large print (convenient screen grab geared toward lower information voter). 3. One of the bombs was sent to a famous actor beloved by the American populace (and far left) Robert Dinero. 4. It looks like the postage was not cancelled-- indicating package was not processed through postal service.

And number five... MSNBC's Morning Joe hostess Mika actually used the bomb attempts (while holding back tears) to encourage viewers to vote in November so Trump's corrosive effect on America's internal dialogue will be negated. This same show also had the liberal Mayor of NYC on and he too used the mail bombs to encourage "participation in democracy" through voting in the election. Obviously if the dems gain control of The House... RussiaGate is back with a vengeance.

And I found this rather strange... within the first 45 minutes of this show the phrase "FALSE FLAG" was mentioned twice, by two different speakers. Hmmm. Oh and the panel also stated that the suspect or suspects may not be located until well after the election-- a comment repeated more than once.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 27-10-18 at 19:23.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I got a chuckle out of this (actually a guffaw)... CNN special reporter Rene Marsh referred to mail bomb suspect as "Cesar Psy-Op" instead of Caesar Sayoc, not once but twice.

These Freudian slips can be found on CNN's site or on youtube (Title-- "Video shows suspect Cesar Sayoc at Trump Rally"). Marsh is talking to host Brooke Baldwin and segment is 6 min. 16 seconds long. First oops is at 41 seconds and then again at 1:47. These will be classics.

On what planet can someone drive a vehicle with a giant target over the face of a famous political figure plastered on the sides? Especially telling is the story-board quality to Mr. Sayoc's decals-- I guess this is specifically geared again to the low information voter. By the way, Sayoc wasn't a registered Republican until 2016 and this is also the year his Twitter feed begins.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

A Literal “Swamp” metaphor. :)

I’m the only one, eerie feeling,
    I’m America! ;)

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Be careful in the swamp, especially at night!

Within hours (probably minutes) our media is blaming President Trump for the tragic Squirrel Hill shooting. Do reporters think we don't keep tabs on their Twitter feeds?

Anyway I made the mistake of viewing a recent Frontline piece (produced by our ultra-liberal public broadcasting network) and I have come to the conclusion that the attempted coup against our President is not over. The DeepState is not self-aware enough to realize that ousting Trump will not solve their problems, so they are licking their collective wounds and preparing for a second go-around with a House Majority. If they can compromise enough Republlican Senators (and my gut tells me they might) then we are going to have a real situation on our hands.

However, if you've gotten elbow deep into a coup, even a soft coup... this stuff doesn't go away with a simple whitewash. It's like axle grease. These guys (and gals) have hands that are now marked with a taint that in some, if not most, cases will last a lifetime. I don't think this has fully registered with the coup crew.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 27-10-18 at 22:05.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So the coup d'etat continues... and I am now forced to inoculate this world-wide audience against some potential DeepState viral loads. Get ready folks.

Felix Sater works and has worked for the F.B.I. for YEARS. And Felix Sater has a lifelong friend, a friend from childhood named Michael Cohen. Yes that Michael Cohen. We will come back to these two peas-in-a-pod shortly.

The deepest of the DeepStaters have known for over two decades that Donald Trump had some serious Presidential aspirations. Guys like Kissinger, Brzezinski, Mueller, Comey, even Bush Senior and Cheney knew at some point they might have to contend with this formidable outsider. They also knew Trump could and would shed monetary controls that tripped up most other candidates because of his generational wealth. And the favorite tool of DeepState mastery, compromise, was an almost impossible option because Trump does not and never did drink alcohol or consume drugs. Plus shame isn't in his vocabulary. How do they rein this guy in?

Donald Trump is first and foremost a real estate guy. If you had cash, you got a condo. He didn't care if you were a Saudi national, a Russian diplomat, a Chinese banker... if you had money he would take your money. He did not discriminate. Nor should he have... he wasn't leader of the free world at the time. He figured if you are walking around NYC and had a wad of dollars to spend it was his business to take it. Providing desirable housing and retail space is a cornerstone of our free market economy.

The DeepStaters hatched a devious plan. They had to deal with a bunch of "problematic" Russians anyway (Spycraft) , so why not cram them into Trump Tower? That's where Sater and then Cohen come in. These two stuffed Russians into Trump's Manhattan skyscrapper like Baltic sardines. (Taxi cab medallions... give me a break.) And because many of these Russians were agents or spooks, there was the added bonus of the FBI being able to wire most of Trump Tower for sound. The Donald didn't mind the Ruskies because their money was green and again he doesn't discriminate. He probably would have minded the listening devices though. That's why he wasn't told about the bugs.

Fast forward to 2018... the DeepState has a maverick President that is wildly popular with at least half the country, he is uncontrollable through standard means, and he knows the DeepState spied on and even sabotaged his Presidential run. What do Mueller and his friends do? Remember, they are balls deep in Uranium spinning/gun running/"questionable importing", etc. etc. Que the Russian drip... if the Libs gain control of the House for the next two years we will hear about one boogey man Russian more frightening than the next. The compliant MSM will expertly monitor the slow drip in hopes the populace eventually grows weary of a scary Kremlin Takeover, then sour on Trump. And because Sater and Cohen worked the Trump Tower turnstiles for years, there were (and maybe are) some bastardly Russians in the mix.

That's the plan... Mueller and Adam Schiff slow playing the Russian collusion card for another two years or until they feel they can pull of a full impeachment. They hope to run out the clock. That way the true dirt stays hidden.

Hope it doesn't play out like this.

Now you know.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 27-10-18 at 22:56.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I hope they keep it cool.
    Thinking about it, I’m probably the Scariest Man navigating around the Swamp today. :)

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

So the coup d'etat continues... and I am now forced to inoculate this world-wide audience against some potential DeepState viral loads. Get ready folks.

Felix Sater works and has worked for the F.B.I. for YEARS. And Felix Sater has a lifelong friend, a friend from childhood named Michael Cohen. Yes that Michael Cohen. We will come back to these two peas-in-a-pod shortly.

The deepest of the DeepStaters have known for over two decades that Donald Trump had some serious Presidential aspirations. Guys like Kissinger, Brzezinski, Mueller, Comey, even Bush Senior and Cheney knew at some point they might have to contend with this formidable outsider. They also knew Trump could and would shed monetary controls that tripped up most other candidates because of his generational wealth. And the favorite tool of DeepState mastery, compromise, was an almost impossible option because Trump does not and never did drink alcohol or consume drugs. Plus shame isn't in his vocabulary. How do they rein this guy in?

Donald Trump is first and foremost a real estate guy. If you had cash, you got a condo. He didn't care if you were a Saudi national, a Russian diplomat, a Chinese banker... if you had money he would take your money. He did not discriminate. Nor should he have... he wasn't leader of the free world at the time. He figured if you are walking around NYC and had a wad of dollars to spend it was his business to take it. Providing desirable housing and retail space is a cornerstone of our free market economy.

The DeepStaters hatched a devious plan. They had to deal with a bunch of "problematic" Russians anyway (Spycraft) , so why not cram them into Trump Tower? That's where Sater and then Cohen come in. These two stuffed Russians into Trump's Manhattan skyscrapper like Baltic sardines. (Taxi cab medallions... give me a break.) And because many of these Russians were agents or spooks, there was the added bonus of the FBI being able to wire most of Trump Tower for sound. The Donald didn't mind the Ruskies because their money was green and again he doesn't discriminate. He probably would have minded the listening devices though. That's why he wasn't told about the bugs.

Fast forward to 2018... the DeepState has a maverick President that is wildly popular with at least half the country, he is uncontrollable through standard means, and he knows the DeepState spied on and even sabotaged his Presidential run. What do Mueller and his friends do? Remember, they are balls deep in Uranium spinning/gun running/"questionable importing", etc. etc. Que the Russian drip... if the Libs gain control of the House for the next two years we will hear about one boogey man Russian more frightening than the next. The compliant MSM will expertly monitor the slow drip in hopes the populace eventually grows weary of a scary Kremlin Takeover, then sour on Trump. And because Sater and Cohen worked the Trump Tower turnstiles for years, there were (and maybe are) some bastardly Russians in the mix.

That's the plan... Mueller and Adam Schiff slow playing the Russian collusion card for another two years or until they feel they can pull of a full impeachment. They hope to run out the clock. That way the true dirt stays hidden.

Hope it doesn't play out like this.

Now you know.
    My understanding was that the Michael Cohen case shouldn’t be part of the Mueller probe anymore. It’s now a NY State investigation.

Less than an hour ago, the People’s House guarded by an “Amazon”:

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Within hours (probably minutes) our media is blaming President Trump for the tragic Squirrel Hill shooting. Do reporters think we don't keep tabs on their Twitter feeds?

Anyway I made the mistake of viewing a recent Frontline piece (produced by our ultra-liberal public broadcasting network) and I have come to the conclusion that the attempted coup against our President is not over. The DeepState is not self-aware enough to realize that ousting Trump will not solve their problems, so they are licking their collective wounds and preparing for a second go-around with a House Majority. If they can compromise enough Republlican Senators (and my gut tells me they might) then we are going to have a real situation on our hands.

However, if you've gotten elbow deep into a coup, even a soft coup... this stuff doesn't go away with a simple whitewash. It's like axle grease. These guys (and gals) have hands that are now marked with a taint that in some, if not most, cases will last a lifetime. I don't think this has fully registered with the coup crew.
    Youre truly a fool if you think Trump (or his position generally) has any power of true significance. And yes, the synagogue shooting was tragic (just yesterday, actually, someone said he was going to kill that jew, referring to me, so I guess this is a bigger problem than I thought, and Im not even American...)

So no, despite what some people interpret from my semi-fetished posts about R1b, I am no neo-nazi or white supremacist of any sort.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe View Post
    You’re truly a fool if you think Trump (or his position generally) has any power of true significance. And yes, the synagogue shooting was tragic (just yesterday, actually, someone said he was going to “kill that jew”, referring to me, so I guess this is a bigger problem than I thought, and I’m not even American...)

So no, despite what some people interpret from my semi-fetished posts about R1b, I am no neo-nazi or white supremacist of any sort.
    An Executive Order is an Awesome Power.
    Just in case you don’t speak American :
    Trump Can SACK, or Order to sack (we say Fired here) at will all the Federal Investigators, even Mueller.
    Can Also order the FBI and DOJ to Stop, or Start ANY Investigation.
    He can order the department of justice to Prioritize investigations.
    Politically there might be a price to pay, if he uses his Powers this way, and Courts can challenge the Executive Orders.

Besides the Tremendous POWER of PERSUASION he has on 30% of the People in the US.

... The Constitution explicitly assigns the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powe..._United_States

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Marines Marathon
    The People’s Marathon

@ 17 and 1/2 miles mark.

http://www.marinemarathon.com

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

And...., you were right!
    Protesters were burning candles in front of the White House, with messages unfairly associating and blaming POTUS.

Flag flying @ Half-Staff.

Last edited by Salento; 30-10-18 at 03:05.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

The Senate Chamber was completely empty. Totally!
    They’re all back home Campaigning. (almost all).
    (Bottoms Left: No photography Sign). LoL

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    And...., you were right!
    Protesters were burning candles in front of the White House, with messages unfairly associating and blaming POTUS.

Flag flying @ Half-Staff.

Accused Pittsburgh synagogue killer Robert Bowers is a raving anti-Semitic white nationalist who also despises President Donald Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1800755002/
    The democrats and their partisan-bias media allies will do anything to attach negative stories like this to Trump. The fact of the matter was that the shooter also hated the President.
    There can be no covenants between men and lions

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    The democrats and their partisan-bias media allies will do anything to attach negative stories like this to Trump. The fact of the matter was that the shooter also hated the President.
    Plus, what kind of idiot would think Trump would want anyone to attack Jews? They could be attacking his daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren.

I don't remember this kind of hullabaloo when some nut case shot at a bunch of Republican congressman and put Scalise in the hospital for months. He nearly died. That particular crazy just wasn't a good shot.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be upset, but where is the balance in the coverage?

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe View Post

That will go away once your points score goes past 666.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Plus, what kind of idiot would think Trump would want anyone to attack Jews? They could be attacking his daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren.
    And despite of this attack, I continue stating America is still scoring low in terms of antisemitism.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    And despite of this attack, I continue stating America is still scoring low in terms of antisemitism.
    I agree with you. There is virtually no anti-semitism from what I can see, other than these nut cases who latch onto some groups they found on line and find some purpose for their lives.

It's a big mistake to think they speak for any appreciable percentage of the American people.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

This is the Real Price of the upcoming elections.

The Office of the Speaker of the House.

If the Democrats win the House, the Russia investigation will never end, the investigations against their members will all end, and they are already talking about opening a new investigation into President Trump’s financials, and business endeavors.
    That’s my picture, I’m glad that Paul Ryan is leaving, He never warmed-up to the President agenda.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

So much for ALL women should be believed EACH AND EVERY time. I guarantee you this will not be a lead on MSNBC or CNN.

[IMG][/IMG]

Grassley has referredthree other people to the FBI since that time: accuser Julie Swetnick; her lawyer, Michael Avenatti; and a third man who recanted an accusation against the then-nominee.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    So much for ALL women should be believed EACH AND EVERY time. I guarantee you this will not be a lead on MSNBC or CNN.

Grassley has referredthree other people to the FBI since that time: accuser Julie Swetnick; her lawyer, Michael Avenatti; and a third man who recanted an accusation against the then-nominee.

Skepticism on future accusations is the end result of using sexual assault allegations for political ploy.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast