Overall activity: 70.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

I’m curious to know how many of the last 2 years protesters are going to vote, and how many of them bothered to register.
    The Vote could provide some of the changes they seek.
    imo anyone who doesn’t vote doesn’t deserve to Protest in general, including the outcome of an election.

“The Force” helps those who help themselves! :)
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Skepticism on future accusations is the end result of using sexual assault allegations for political ploy.
    And women who were victimized will suffer for it. That's what so infuriates me about it.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,361

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

President quote on Fake News.

“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”

No, It’s not Trump who said it.
    Thomas Jefferson said that!

Banned Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

1 members found this post helpful.
    President quote on Fake News.
    “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
    No, It’s not Trump who said it.
    Thomas Jefferson said that!
    Parole sagge.
    Propaganda, misinformation, are things that have always existed.
    At the beginning of the nineties, before the internet entered the scene, a French scholar whom unfortunately i did not remember the name, said something prophetic. I will try to say it with my words.
    If the dictatorships of the past used censorship as a means of strengthening their power, leaving people ignorant and in this way easy to be ruled, in the future we would see the opposite. There will be a boom in information, a real inflation. People will find themselves bombarded every day by this huge flow of information and they will have difficulty on understanding the truth, again people will be ignorant.
    Non so se è venuto bene l'idea perché questo azz di google translator mi fa dei brutti scherzi. lol.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    Parole sagge.
    Propaganda, misinformation, are things that have always existed.
    At the beginning of the nineties, before the internet entered the scene, a French scholar whom unfortunately i did not remember the name, said something prophetic. I will try to say it with my words.
    If the dictatorships of the past used censorship as a means of strengthening their power, leaving people ignorant and in this way easy to be ruled, in the future we would see the opposite. There will be a boom in information, a real inflation. People will find themselves bombarded every day by this huge flow of information and they will have difficulty on understanding the truth, again people will be ignorant.
    Non so se è venuto bene l'idea perché questo azz di google translator mi fa dei brutti scherzi. lol.
    Add also Media bias and omissions.
    When possible I Filter the news by looking at Numbers and Statistics. It’s boring, but Numbers don’t have opinions.

You’re absolutely clear.
    (È tutto chiaro Laberia, ho capito tutto.) lol :)

(A volte, esprimere un pensiero complesso in inglese è difficile anche per me, faccio sempre un sacco di errori.)

Sometimes, expressing a complex thought in english is difficult for me too, and I make a lot of mistakes.

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Predictions...
    Republicans keep the Senate and even pick up at least four more of these seats.
    Dems don't gain control of House (short by one or two seats). We won't know all results for a week at least.

Regarding influx of people from Central America... I am for helping the woman and children and even most of the men (if they have no crimminal record). I work in construction and there is indeed a social cost to taking these folks in... but they are poor and need help. Guys like me pay the biggest tab because the price of labor (both skilled and unskilled) goes down due to increased competion. We do have to help though. The U.S. will also need a wall or fence system to modulate and monitor this inflow.

Regarding Sayco "mail bomb" fiasco... pay attention to an attorney from Miami named Lowy. He seems like a handler for Obama/Brennan holdover intelligence agents. Very odd behavior from him and he doesn't even represent Sayoc. Has deep background of Sayoc's previous steroid use, claims he is stunted socially at a 14 year old level, states Sayoc has extensive "daddy" issues, etc., etc. (Sayoc is a patsy in my opinion. Notice we haven't heard him speak publicly.)

Side note: Humorous to watch both CNN and MSNBC "massage" their polling numbers.

Here's the jist of the standard MSM election update: "Trump is losing to likely voters who avoid early voting and live in mega-cities, who also are multiple cat owners, are on public assistance, and have been bed-wetters well into adulthood." Pollsters in the know (especially the liberal ones) can't even fake it anymore. The reported Trump numbers are off by five points in either direction because large chunk of populace is wary of publicly siding with our President.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 06-11-18 at 01:04.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Great optimistic predictions.

If the Elephant wins them both tomorrow, how long before the Donkey accuses all of us of being Ruski Agents. Again, LOL

If you need day construction laborers go to any Home Depot, or Lowe’s parking lot around 6am. Chances are they’ll be there.
    imo All caravans must end.
    Last edited by Salento; 06-11-18 at 04:37. Reason: The Elephant and the Donkey

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I wouldn’t like to leave an impression of disrespect.
    This is an International forum, So just in case some of you don’t know:
    In the USA the Elephant is the symbol of the Republican Party, the Donkey is the symbol of the Democratic Party.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Polish/German/Jewish/Rh-

Add also Media bias and omissions.
    When possible I Filter the news by looking at Numbers and Statistics. It’s boring, but Numbers don’t have opinions.

You’re absolutely clear.
    (È tutto chiaro Laberia, ho capito tutto.) lol :)

(A volte, esprimere un pensiero complesso in inglese è difficile anche per me, faccio sempre un sacco di errori.)

Sometimes, expressing a complex thought in english is difficult for me too, and I make a lot of mistakes.
    Voila!

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

AG Jeff Sessions “resigned”, Trump names Matthew Whitaker as Acting Attorney General, bypassing the Deputy AG Rosenstein.

Also Rosenstein is no longer overseeing the Russia/Mueller probe, Matt Whitaker is now in charge.

Sen. Schumer is asking for Whitaker to recuse himself from the Russia/Mueller investigation.

(I don’t think Whitaker will recuse himself, after all, that’s the real reason AG Sessions got Fired.)

Rosenstein is now Irrelevant, and his Job is in Peril. (if He doesn’t get with the program).
    Last edited by Salento; 08-11-18 at 02:06. Reason: Opossum is out

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Predictions...
    Republicans keep the Senate and even pick up at least four more of these seats.
    Dems don't gain control of House (short by one or two seats). We won't know all results for a week at least.

Regarding influx of people from Central America... I am for helping the woman and children and even most of the men (if they have no crimminal record). I work in construction and there is indeed a social cost to taking these folks in... but they are poor and need help. Guys like me pay the biggest tab because the price of labor (both skilled and unskilled) goes down due to increased competion. We do have to help though. The U.S. will also need a wall or fence system to modulate and monitor this inflow.

Regarding Sayco "mail bomb" fiasco... pay attention to an attorney from Miami named Lowy. He seems like a handler for Obama/Brennan holdover intelligence agents. Very odd behavior from him and he doesn't even represent Sayoc. Has deep background of Sayoc's previous steroid use, claims he is stunted socially at a 14 year old level, states Sayoc has extensive "daddy" issues, etc., etc. (Sayoc is a patsy in my opinion. Notice we haven't heard him speak publicly.)

Side note: Humorous to watch both CNN and MSNBC "massage" their polling numbers.

Here's the jist of the standard MSM election update: "Trump is losing to likely voters who avoid early voting and live in mega-cities, who also are multiple cat owners, are on public assistance, and have been bed-wetters well into adulthood." Pollsters in the know (especially the liberal ones) can't even fake it anymore. The reported Trump numbers are off by five points in either direction because large chunk of populace is wary of publicly siding with our President.
    Hmmm, the bias over consensus numbers. Who was right?
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

AG Jeff Sessions “resigned”, Trump names Matthew Whitaker as Acting Attorney General, bypassing the Deputy AG Rosenstein.

Also Rosenstein is no longer overseeing the Russia/Mueller probe, Matt Whitaker is now in charge.

Sen. Schumer is asking for Whitaker to recuse himself from the Russia/Mueller investigation.

(I don’t think Whitaker will recuse himself, after all, that’s the real reason AG Sessions got Fired.)

Rosenstein is now Irrelevant, and his Job is in Peril. (if He doesn’t get with the program).
    Trump is panicking!

I'm so glad his madness will be kept in check now. Way to go Dems!!! Or how Trump has put it "Almost perfect victory for GOP" lol.

He changed swamp into a sewer!

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Trump is panicking!

I'm so glad his madness will be kept in check now. Way to go Dems!!! Or how Trump has put it "Almost perfect victory for GOP" lol.

Trump has a SuperSenate now, the Executive, and maybe soon a VERY friendly Supreme Court.
    3 to 1 for Trump.
    (The Justice Department is now slowly becoming Trumplandia too. Trump is the Boss there too. 4 to 1)
    I’m glad you’re happy, :)
    Congrats to the House Dems.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

This unimpressive "win" in the House by the Democrats, achieved through a bait and switch with unrepresentative Democratic candidates and tons of campaign money from billionaires may turn out to be problematic (not that Trump's stupidity wasn't a factor).

More importantly, if Pelosi doesn't control the wachos like Maxine Walters, Nadler, and, the House "win" will guarantee the re-election of Trump in 2020. Exit polls show that all the unaffiliated moderates, in addition to Republicans, think the "Russia" probe is unjustified and just politically motivated. That's 60% or more. Think they'll be pro-Democrat if the House spends all its time on probes of anything connected to Trump?

HUGE margins hate political correctness. Most Americans are tired of being called racists if they disagree with the majority of blacks on policy questions.

Most importantly, they detest the violence and incivility of the "resistance". This is how they're acting just a day after the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c8dfb7a1d6b2

Just imagine their behavior once they realize that a House with a 27 vote majority can make a lot of noise but can accomplish none of the "progressive" agenda.

Shame on those Democrats who are encouraging this kind of behavior.

Scratch a "progressive" and you'll find a fascist at heart.

The "pundits" at CNN and MSNBC are so out of tune with the American public that you'd think all of them were foreigners.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Trump is panicking!

Passes to the Most Powerful Chambers in the World:
    (and are Active).

IMG_0863.JPG

You should know that elected officials act and talk very differently when the Cameras aren’t rolling.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    This unimpressive "win" in the House by the Democrats, achieved through a bait and switch with unrepresentative Democratic candidates and tons of campaign money from billionaires may turn out to be problematic (not that Trump's stupidity wasn't a factor).

More importantly, if Pelosi doesn't control the wachos like Maxine Walters, Nadler, and Schiff, the House "win" will guarantee the re-election of Trump in 2020. Exit polls show that all the unaffiliated moderates, in addition to Republicans, think the "Russia" probe is unjustified and just politically motivated. That's 60% or more. Think they'll be pro-Democrat if the House spends all its time on probes of anything connected to Trump?

HUGE margins hate political correctness. Most Americans are tired of being called racists if they disagree with the majority of blacks on policy questions.

Most importantly, they detest the violence and incivility of the "resistance". This is how they're acting just a day after the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c8dfb7a1d6b2

Just imagine their behavior once they realize that a House with a 27 vote majority can make a lot of noise but can accomplish none of the "progressive" agenda.

Shame on those Democrats who are encouraging this kind of behavior.

Scratch a "progressive" and you'll find a fascist at heart.

The "pundits" at CNN and MSNBC are so out of tune with the American public that you'd think all of them were foreigners.
    Correction. You need more than 218 to control the House. As of now the Democrats have 225.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

In reality, President Trump gained a full five seats in the Senate. Watching the DeepState contort and twist the remaining vote totals (ie. Florida, Montana, Arizona, Mississippi) is almost humorous. Mitch McConnell isn't overly concerned because a slim upper chamber majority will make Trump more dependent on the Senate Majority Leader.

EDIT-- So I was accurate on my Senate prediction (minus the abhorrent cheating), I missed the House by seven or eight seats (so far), and I was spot on about not knowing results for an extended period of time.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 09-11-18 at 23:58.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Here's a reminder of what President Trump and his supporters had to contend with this election:
    1. Organized banishment of conservative web traffic (YouTube channels, Twitter accounts, Facebook, etc.)
    2. House Leader (Ryan) "retired" and thus selfishly sandbagged the House elections all because he's pouting about the rejection of his RINO platform
    3. Cesar Sayoc "mail bombing" fiasco

I think we did pretty good considering!

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Also please allow me to review the overall effect of this election cycle because it is fantastic from the Trump supporter's point of view:

1. The Republican Party is now officially The Trump Party. Gone are Senators Flake, McCain, and Corker, and gone is House Leader Ryan. I will gladly take Pelosi over Ryan because when stuff goes sideways she will be fully responsible. No more pretending with the RINOs.

2. We now have Thanos protecting our President from all the RussiaGate nonsense. Whitaker decided to fly into Washington with his Infinity Gauntlet and lend our leader his giant bejeweled hand. (Guess he needed a break from his Marvel movie contract.) Of course Sessions is back in Alabama baking those delicious Tollhouse cookies. Initially, I was worried a tad about Whitaker because he did work with Sam Clovis (and I don't think Sam is being transparent concerning his Trumpian motives), but when all of the Libs lost their collective poo-poo with Thano's placement, I was happy again. Very happy. Trump's grasp of power dynamics and public perception is off the charts. For an advanced species, we sometimes fail to realize much of our thought process revolves who can kick whose butt. Whitaker is right out of central casting...

3. Governor races in Ohio, Iowa, Florida, and Georgia all went our way. This is HUGE for 2020 Presidential race.

4. We won Texas even with Ted Cruz. 'Nuff said.

5. Let's not forget about the Supreme Court. The REAL reason why Trump wasn't allowed those five Senate gains was because the DeepStaters wanted some sort of control over Trump's upcoming choices.

6. And the cherry on top was Accosta's embarrassing grandstanding during Trump's awesome post-election press conference. Prime example of Trump Derangement Syndrome for all the world to see. WINNING!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 16-11-18 at 01:46.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

The poll stations in the US are way too casual, and some States don’t even require an I.D. to Vote.
    I didn’t even see a Cop around.
    What could go wrong?

imo A better approach:
    The Italian Army under the Supervision of the Carabinieri (MP) provided security to the poll stations and the Ballot boxes.
    We guarded Elections and Referendums in Tuscany for up to 3 days with Garands and FALs (war weapons). It wasn’t easy to cheat; the ballot boxes were always under our scrutiny, Day and Night.
    Some people felt uncomfortable by the sight of Soldiers in full armed gear, and some were glad we were there.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

[QUOTE=LeBrok;557411]Hmmm, the bias over consensus numbers. Who was right?[/QUOTE

LeBrok, Fox news had a segment of how inaccurate the pre-election pollsters were in their projections. The talking heads had a nice chortle of how liberally biased most reports were... I remember specifically Florida was off by seven points. They had an itemized list, but I'm not internet savvy enough to post the recap video.

President Trump is a now shoe-in for 2020. His national core support level is at 46% (NOT 35% like MSNBC or CNN kept repeating) and this was against thin air. In other words, when we fast forward to the next Presidential race... Trump has a locked in 46% following and there is no way his opponent will have a 100% approval rate. All President Trump has to do is peel an additional four percentage points to gain four more years.

Added bonus, the problematic vote-counting counties in Florida have now been fully exposed no matter the specific election outcomes so this is another factor in predicting 2020.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Regarding Mueller and RussiaGate... Stone and Corsi are supposedly next in line for indictments. In my opinion, the only reason Stone is being pursued by the DeepState is because he fully exposed L.B.J.'s role the assination of J.F.K. If you haven't read Roger Stone's book, you should.

Also, Mueller is running out of time because General Flynn is to be sentenced next month. Mueller is obviously dragging his feet until the House is officially seated in January, but the clock is ticking.

And please remember, every Trump associate that is put in jail over this nonsense means a Trump coup participant gets at least equal time behind bars. I predict Brennan receives triple the time that Manafort ends up serving.

This is somewhat unrelated, but I also predicted sleazy porn lawyer Avenatti was going to see jail time months and months ago. I even left a message with his law office in California that pointed out how venomous and spiteful his behavior was getting and that I foresaw a stint behind bars for Mr. Avenatti… the L.A. police department recently picked him up for domestic violence. Go figure.

Other famous people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome-- to the point where it is affecting their thought processing-- and therefore exposing them to poor decision making are: Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, Joe Scarborough of Morning Joe, and Fareed Zakaria of the CIA.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-11-18 at 21:39.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Now that this thread has over five thousand views, I would like to share a bit about myself:
    1. I am not a Russian bot
    2. I am not even a huge fan of Russia... although it wouldn't bother me if we weren't mortal enemies.
    3. My Great, great, great, great, great, great paternal grandfather fought in the Revolutionary War (he was a Sergeant in the Pennsylvania Militia). Because he was my paternal grandfather, I obviously share his surname to this day. My American roots run deep.
    4. Another paternal great grandfather fought in the War of 1812 and died on the way home. Census and military records don't indicate if his cause of death was related to injury, wounds, disease, etc. His children were granted tracts of land in the mid-west because of his early demise. For obvious reasons, I am not pleased with the British involvement in the coup against President Trump.
    5. I do get irritated when folks come to my country and tell me all the dumb things we do. We aren't perfect here in the U.S., but we have built the strongest nation on the planet.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Let's not forget that Fareed Zakaria is also a plagiarist.
    To my knowledge is one of the few plagiarists still working on a major Media Company.
    He’s got powerful “FRIENDS”.

Adding CIA bred Mika Brzezinski of Morning Joe with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Her Daughter happily wearing a MAGA Hat!
    (Family issue)
    Real Photo

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Comey says he will speak to lameduck Republican majority House only if sessions are in "public". That way he can hide any problematic answers under the banner of confidential material.

What a weasel. A lying, leaking, smarmy weasel. The American people see right through Comey. You and your coup loving friends.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast