Overall activity: 6.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.

Epiphany concerning RussiaGate... I realize that my desire for a quick and painless end to the Mueller probe isn't what I really want. I want President Trump to publicly bash these arrogant fools into near Earth orbit. In fact the best conclusion would be for a media hyped formal back and forth between Trump and Mueller. ALL items would be on the table. Of course we have watched Trump easily destroy opponents both alone and in groups... so to make things fair Mueller would be allowed to call in some help.

An obvious selection to boost Mueller's chances would be Obama himself... I would very much like to see him defend his shameful spying and his rationale for subjecting our nation to this foolish nonsense. Throw Potato Head Brennan in the mix as well. He likes to attack President Trump. So we would have Mueller, Obama, and Brennan against President Trump in a royal battle... no holds barred.

Even this wouldn't be a fair fight. So let's give Mueller more help by adding Comey and Clapper. I would pay money to see this, to watch President Trump pummel this entire collection of conspiring fools into a thick paste. Figuratively pound them into paste of course.

EDIT: For those oversea readers who may not know all of the machinations of Mueller's on-going scheme... please allow me to fill in some details.

Papadopoulos (soon to begin his FOURTEEN day jail sentence for lying to the FBI) in all probability was (and is) employed by Rahm Emanuel of the Obama administration.

It is an open secret to those paying even a modicum of attention that Corsi is an agent of the CIA. I have known this nugget for years and was surprised more weren't aware of his intelligence ties. What this means to the Mueller probe is up for debate.

In a last ditch effort for the Gang of Eight to salvage their collective carcasses... they will actually try to paint Assange as a Russian asset. Members of this gang include Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, Sen. Ricard Burr of North Carolina, and House Rep. little Adam SchiTT. They will do this with a straight face.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

imo The Special Counsel in charge of the “Russian Collusion” investigation, will eventually BEG President Trump for a “Pardon”.

Oh Bob, the Irony ... lol

The Uranium-One investigation is getting a boost.
    The “Delivery Boy” is in big Trouble.
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 334

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I know more than most about RussiaGate only because of my interest in protecting President Trump, and as more and more disturbing info is uncovered about Mueller... the more I see that he isn't only a political hump, but is now a dirty cop.

I am of the opinion that all this RussiaGate idiocy is a ploy to hide Mueller's involvement in Uranium One (not to mention HRC, Brennan, Rosenstein, and Comey also being beneficiaries).

By the way, how could unrefined uranium ore from Wyoming's Willow Creek mine make it all the way to Iran and into their Persian spinners? President Trump, drain that swamp!

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Soon I will publish a summary of my phone messages to Mueller's Office of the Special Council. I stumbled over this direct phone number on one of the many court documents I reviewed. These are some highly entertaining calls... at least to me!

I bring up Uranium One, the concept of parallel construction used by "ethically challenged" cops, the importance of the Fourth Amendment, all kinds of nuggets... stay tuned.

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Soon I will publish a summary of my phone messages to Mueller's Office of the Special Council. I stumbled over this direct phone number on one of the many court documents I reviewed. These are some highly entertaining calls... at least to me!

I bring up Uranium One, the concept of parallel construction used by "ethically challenged" cops, the importance of the Fourth Amendment, all kinds of nuggets... stay tuned.
    How do you know this stuff?

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

@ToBeOrNotToBe 🤫

you don’t want to know, 🤐

POTUS:

.... That’s why I want to do something so HUGE, even Democrats and the Fake News won’t be able to ignore.

I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT. ...
    Last edited by Salento; 21-01-19 at 05:38. Reason: 👊

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I really should post transcripts all of my calls to Mueller's S.C.O. Even better I should publish a short book with all my pithy quotes of wisdom. The latest... I left a message on the general phone line that lead "pit bull" Andrew Weissmann should lawyer up because it's come out that he personally handled Dirty Dossier documents from Bruce and Nellie Ohr in early 2016. Major conflict of interest. I also added that misdeed makes Weissmann not only a weasel, but a corrupt weasel.

Weissmann made it to "standard" weasel status in my previous phone call to the one mentioned above because it leaked that Mueller and friends threatened the wife of Trump's old lawyer (Michael Cohen) with up to THIRTY YEARS IN PRISON if he didn't cooperate/cough up enough dirt on President Trump. (See statement of Cohen long time friend Lynne Patton for verification.) What a pod of Deep State weaselly humps.

Please remember that Hillary paid for the Dirty Dossier and that Weissmann contributed to a previous HRC campaign plus he attended her election-night party in 2016. Also Zainab Ahmad from Mueller's team also handled the Dirty Dossier documents well before the Mueller probe even existed.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Mueller Probe Ended !!!
    and Trump is still President.

I’m waiting for News of Russia Collusion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/mu...nd-2019-03-22/

no more Katiusha ? lol

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

All of that money, time, turmoil, friendships breaking over all of this, and it ends with...a whimper.

What is it going to devolve into? It's going to be about fishing in his business affairs to try to catch him out on tax evasion or something, or trying to get someone to prosecute him for authorizing payments to prostitutes not to talk about their encounters, which is, by the way, totally legal. It's called a non-disclosure agreement. The only way they could get him is by proving that he used campaign funds to do it. WOW. He'd get a fine.

The only two who really got destroyed are Manafort and Cohen. I don't know which one is slimier so I don't really care. It has to be said though that if they hadn't worked for Donald Trump all their sleezy business dealings would have been under the radar and they'd never have been caught.

This is the nasty underbelly of white collar criminal law.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Well, it's out. The special counsel, Mueller, whom the media idolized, after 5000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses, 50 search warrants, and two years of investigation "found no evidence of collusion" by President Trump or any of his associates with the Russians despite repeated offers from the Russians to give them help.

So, after two years and 30 million dollars the only people who seem to have colluded with the Russians are Hillary Clinton and her operatives.

I mean the whole absurd idea of Trump and Putin collaborating is obviously a concocted media fantasy that too many bought into, why would Trump have anything to do with the Russians. If anything Trump is a tool to declare war on Iran, all Presidents are tools really. The proof? America has been following the same aggressive foreign policy to a tee over the last several decades, and previously anti-intervention figures like Obama and Trump have miraculously done a U-turn when assuming Presidency. It's just obvious that America wouldn't embark on a multi-trillion dollar, decades long plan to change the world (as is evident) without knowing that future Presidencies would stick to the plan. Would they really let Trump scrap the past 30+years of progress if he decided to go against American doctrine? Of course not. The US Government is just a stage and we're all fools for thinking otherwise. Thankfully, people have learnt since Iraq that newsflash: America lies. Hussein didn't have WMDs, but he was a little shit to be honest. Assad is completely different and also isn't gassing his own civilians while WINNING a Civil War, that would be asinine. What was Gaddafi toppled for again? And why are the Americans sanctioning Venezuela and depending on who you believe trying to provoke revolution through electronic and economic warfare?

People should watch interviews by Assad, it's honestly enlightening. He isn't some mad dictator like Saddam, that so much is obvious, he's an extremely rational breed. Russia has no real assets in Syria, there's a reason they're protecting Assad - to promote stability in the Middle East.

This is a stunning interview, most of Assad's interviews outside of mainstream Western media are good but this stands out in my memory. I HIGHLY recommend watching it, everything he says is truth:

If you had to ask me what this "deep state" he talks about is, I would recommend reading up about movements starting after WW1 and especially WW2 in the Anglosphere to try and create a world of eternal peace. Yes, that New World Order that Alex Jones freaks out about. Here's just one example (and another written during WW2) by H. G. Wells, who was extraordinarily influential among political thinkers and part of the most elite circles in existence. There's other stuff that strays into the territory of the so-called "alt-right" too but I won't mention that here. I actually think a NWO would be a good thing, but the implementation (if it is on the agenda, which I think is the case but obviously there's no smoking gun) is brutal and perhaps at a cost of societal greatness.

Anyway just watch the video!

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Could it be that the Brits interfered in the US Elections and post election, more than the Ruskies?

The Genesis of the “Russia Collusion” has a Mi6 connection (Fake Dossier).

The Goal was to destabilize and weaken Trump and the USA, at home and Abroad.
    Last edited by Salento; 25-03-19 at 04:18.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Couldn't happen to anyone who deserves it more. :) What a slimeball.

I just love how the Democrats and the media suddenly act as if collusion was never an issue at all.

Most of the people on all of these news shows, no matter the channel, also can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that if there's no underlying crime you can't have obstruction, so it's all irrelevant.

Mueller just didn't have the guts to say it.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Everyone should read this article in Vanity Fair. Some of the intelligentsia are finally waking up.

"The High Cost of Russiagate"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...iagate-scandal

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Everyone should read this article in Vanity Fair. Some of the intelligentsia are finally waking up.

"The High Cost of Russiagate"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...iagate-scandal
    oh irony, Trump has become more credible than the press

Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

What's "LOW" is accusing the President of the United States of treason based on absolutely no evidence.

What's even lower is not apologizing for doing it even when you've been proved COMPLETELY wrong.

Steven Colbert is only slightly less detestable in my book than Bill Maher.

Neither one of them has the honesty and character to fill a thimble. All the verbiage and obfuscation and smarmy attitude doesn't change it.

Just my opinion, of course.

See Trey Gowdy:

I wish I knew him personally and could discuss things with him. The man has a mind like a steel trap, completely and brutally logical. Every interview with him is like a master class in American jurisprudence.

Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    What's "LOW" is accusing the President of the United States of treason based on absolutely no evidence.

What's even lower is not apologizing for doing it even when you've been proved COMPLETELY wrong.

Steven Colbert is only slightly less detestable in my book than Bill Maher.

Neither one of them has the honesty and character to fill a thimble. All the verbiage and obfuscation and smarmy attitude doesn't change it.

Just my opinion, of course.

See Trey Gowdy:

I wish I knew him personally and could discuss things with him. The man has a mind like a steel trap, completely and brutally logical. Every interview with him is like a master class in American jurisprudence.
    Dear Angela.
    I like the contradictory, so I posted the video of Steven Colbert's Late Show. Gowdy, as you said, is smart and articulate, as he demonstrates in this interview with Fox News. I'll be absolutely honest with you. I am not a big fan of President Donald Trump, just as I find the current president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, detestable. However, you are right when you say that journalists do not like to make do the “mea culpa” and do not like to ask apologizes when they make evaluation mistakes. Usually the press accuses and condemns, without worrying about whether or not there is concrete evidence of a crime committed by the accused. Sensationalism and the audience matter more than life and the destruction of people's reputations, even if this could mean the paralysis of a whole country and the destruction of its economy, as it did in Brazil.
    Big hug :)

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Melania writes: (that’s Private !!!)

and the President said:

“.....

The FAKE NEWS media spent the last two years blatantly LYING to the American people.

Outlets like CNN, MSNBC, Buzzfeed, and the Washington Post ignored all facts and evidence and instead led us down this WITCH HUNT that turned out to be one giant lie.

They provided a platform for liars like Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters to make unfounded conspiracy theories against President Trump and his allies.

Even after the Mueller Report showed NO COLLUSION and completely vindicated President Trump, the unhinged left STILL won’t abandon the Witch Hunt.

The American people deserve better. We need to show the Fake News media that we won’t forget the way they spread lies and smears against our President...”

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Dear Angela.
    I like the contradictory, so I posted the video of Steven Colbert's Late Show. Gowdy, as you said, is smart and articulate, as he demonstrates in this interview with Fox News. I'll be absolutely honest with you. I am not a big fan of President Donald Trump, just as I find the current president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, detestable. However, you are right when you say that journalists do not like to make do the “mea culpa” and do not like to ask apologizes when they make evaluation mistakes. Usually the press accuses and condemns, without worrying about whether or not there is concrete evidence of a crime committed by the accused. Sensationalism and the audience matter more than life and the destruction of people's reputations, even if this could mean the paralysis of a whole country and the destruction of its economy, as it did in Brazil.
    Big hug :)
    I completely agree, Duarte.

Fwiw, I didn't vote for Trump. For the first time since I got my citizenship in America, I didn't vote on the presidential line. I couldn't bear to vote for either Trump or Clinton.

The facts are the facts, however, and the truth is the truth. The Democrats and the media behaved deplorably on this issue, and some continue to do so.

At other times I fulminate against Republicans and Fox News and conservative radio.

I'm an equal opportunity basher. :)

Trey Gawdy left Washington because, I'm sure, he can't stand most of the Democrats, some of the Republicans, and ALL of the media. :) It's a pity, imo. He's a brilliant guy.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    I'm curious what this guy had to tell the last 2 years on this case
    but I won't start digging, he's not worth it

and those who still think he's funny are as pathetic as himself

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

@Duarte

This happens to everybody:

I remember the good times when everybody Loved Me, It all ended when I declared a political position.

Now, imo, 65% of the people who know me, despise me. Maybe more (It's a Blue State thing).

God forbid someone has an opinion! LOL

Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    I'm curious what this guy had to tell the last 2 years on this case
    but I won't start digging, he's not worth it
    and those who still think he's funny are as pathetic as himself
    Yes, he thinks that is a comedian and he thinks himself funny. The applause and laughter are from the puppets in the audience. All combined and very well rehearsed. Hugs :)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast