R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    @Duarte

This happens to everybody:

I remember the good times when everybody Loved Me, It all ended when I declared a political position.

Now, imo, 65% of the people who know me, despise me. Maybe more (It's a Blue State thing).

God forbid someone has an opinion! LOL
    LMAO. It is true. In Brazil, it is said that if you do not want to make enemies, do not argue about politics or soccer. In the last presidential elections in Brazil I lost 50% of my contacts. Either I was blocked by them or I blocked them. It was a war. LOL.
    Hugs :)

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Late night "comedians" now play for applause instead of laughter. Painful to watch. Thankfully many YouTube channels have more views than Colbert and Kimmel combined.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

fake news song

III/MMXIX

3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by salento View Post
    fake news song

iii/mmxix

lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Happy Easter everyone!

found more intriguing Russia/SpygaTe links and will post soon.

Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European mix

Wow I'm been locked out of my account... somebody must not appreciate my musings on this subject matter. But continue we must. Following is a summary of various RussiaGate/SpyGate happenings and characters.

Brennan (former director of the CIA) orchestrated intelligence agents from three nations to entrap Candidate/President Trump. Specifically the United Kingdom, Australia, and Malta were each represented in this failed coup. (Steele from the U.K., Downer from Australia, and Mifsud from Malta-- or Italy depending on who you ask). Now that Mueller's probe is over, lips are loosening.

If you can spare 15 or 20 minutes, please watch Sunday morning's Meet The Press with Chuck Todd. Chuck's interview with Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani is riveting.

Mifsud is the key to unlocking this misguided "intelligence" trap. Mifsud's best friend and main financial supporter has some eye-popping business interests. And yes one is a uranium cut-out that has a whooping two employees yet handles millions of dollars per year. I'm pressed for time but will fill in details soon. Mifsud is currently in hiding, but if he's smart he will run straight to Trump.

Also Assaunge's arrest is another cog in this soap opera. So is Obama's recent panicky trip to Germany... he was hoping to find protection in Merkel's friendly bosom. She holds no more sway in these proceedings though.

Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 412

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European mix

Mifsud's friend and backer mentioned above is Swiss-German lawyer Stephan Roh. Of note, Mr. Roh has ties to Bill Clinton. See google images for verification.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Nice Salento. Thank you... you literally linked to Link!

And before LeBrok shoots me down for peddling in fantasy-laden conspiracy theories, I only have to point out the real life 355 lb. elephant in the room, the bloated Obama implant named Halper. Mr. Halper and Mr. Mifsud raise nagging questions that simply will not fade away.

I like to think of Halper as a heavy anchor, one whose chain is wrapped rather tightly around Brennan... preventing his escape, dragging him to his home behind bars.

Side note: I have read in other reports that Roh was THE source of money behind Link. The above article pegs him as only 5% owner... interesting. I will go out on a limb and say publicly that Link University's main thrust would be SpyCraft.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    Nice Salento. Thank you... you literally linked to Link!

And before LeBrok shoots me down for peddling in fantasy-laden conspiracy theories, I only have to point out the real life 355 lb. elephant in the room, the bloated Obama implant named Halper. Mr. Halper and Mr. Mifsud raise nagging questions that simply will not fade away.

I like to think of Halper as a heavy anchor, one whose chain is wrapped rather tightly around Brennan... preventing his escape, dragging him to his home behind bars.

Side note: I have read in other reports that Roh was THE source of money behind Link. The above article pegs him as only 5% owner... interesting. I will go out on a limb and say publicly that Link University's main thrust would be SpyCraft.
    If just all of this made any sense.... That's why it will fade away....
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Actually LeBrok, the coup's "founding" is now fading it's way over to the Senate. Each of the four FISA signors (Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, and McCabe) will be scheduled to speak.

What I am about to say here is groundbreaking. Two sources that I trust have both stated the infamous missing FBI texts that seemed to induce an intense allergic reaction in one Mr. Mueller... well apparently they carried threats of violence against President Trump.

This changes EVERYTHING.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

As I said earlier, I'm going all in here...

This anti-Trump rage from the entrenched Washington crowd stems from a ugly secret that is about to see daylight. It's an Iran-Contra type scandal that's jacked up on steroids, TRT, and Crystal Meth. Our "elite" CIA and a few corrupt Senators have been on the take through gun-running, plane smuggling, uranium redistributing, pipe-line grafting and worse, much worse. They have been pocketing their shady spoils... feeding like hogs at the trough in the dark of night.

Brennan (ex head of CIA) led the anti-Trump coup initially (because he knew Trump would uncover this fetid mess once in office), now Senator Mark Warner from Virginia has picked up the mantle. I will use this site to fully expose what I have found. President Trump has what poor Nixon did not have... a sizable army of pissed off, take no more of this steaming pile of ______________ from the usual Washington suspects... internet savvy warriors. A note to Washington insiders, you all sold off our jobs overseas so that we plebes now have the luxury of buying three dollar T shirts at Wal-Mart and we get to sell sugar water to each other for eight bucks on hour. And now you want to oust Trump when he's trying to get our train back on track.

Senator Warner please consider yourself on notice, you will be exposed by this raving Viking... you revealed your inner turmoil by going on all the Sunday shows soon after Trump met privately with Putin and you wriggled on-screen like a worm on a hook. Transparent and shameless. You now want to vastly limit internet access so your schemes will stay hidden. Comedy Gold.

We will start with Waldman, you might remember him. You know... Deripaska's buddy. Senator you've had some rather "interesting" contacts with Mr. Adam Waldman. A transcript of these e-conversations has been neatly compiled by Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse.

I see this on-going, slow-motion attempted coup as a threat to my nation, and I want to prevent it from further spreading in the Senate. Mark Warner has a close buddy in the gang of eight-- "Republican" Senator Richard Burr. Richard Burr has had his net worth increase by five fold since he was elected into the Senate. Burr has been instrumental in propping up RussiaGate, lending it an air of bi-partisanshipiness. Warner and Burr are birds of a feather.

P.S. Mr. Warner, I don't think McCain is gonna be much help on this one.
    Wow, did I call this or what? So I'd like to specifically address the "pipe-line grafting" item. As Biden stumbles his way to the head of the DNC pile-up, the stench of his previous side dealings are bubbling into the internet's collective looking glass.

Here's the condensed version... Hunter Biden, offspring of sleepy (and creepy) Joe Biden, served on the Board of a Ukrainian natural gas firm named Burisma. During 2014 and 2015, papa Biden was heavily involved in Ukraine's energy sector, and oddly enough he even succeeded in getting an obstinate bureaucrat fired for not playing ball with U.S. (or really Hunter Biden's) interests. Hunter's firm Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC received a whooping $166,000 per MONTH in consultation fees from Burisma between Spring 2014 and Fall 2015, and his total fees collected topped over three million dollars.

All this is directly connected to RussiaGate. Dealings like this are the cause of RussiaGate. Trump wasn't supposed to win because if he did... all this slime gets exposed. Wait till Brennan's misdeeds begin to ooze out into the public sphere.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 04-05-19 at 16:49.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Interesting article in New York Times titled-- "F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet with Trump Aide in 2016".

Doubtful the honeypot referenced ("Azra Turk") was F.B.I. though because she spoke very little English. For more likely to be a C.I.A. asset. Looks like Brennan and Comey are tossing their sources in a deperate effort to gain breathing space. Plus The Times is getting in front of the pending OIG report from Horowitz.

1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Ethnic group
    Northern European

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    LMAO. It is true. In Brazil, it is said that if you do not want to make enemies, do not argue about politics or soccer. In the last presidential elections in Brazil I lost 50% of my contacts. Either I was blocked by them or I blocked them. It was a war. LOL.
    Hugs :)
    I blocked my own sister for months.. Just so I wouldn't be tempted to respond to her silly statements. I'm about as independent as it gets but I got tired of my sister and some of my cousins who live on the coasts constantly reminding the rest of us in "flyover country" how backwards and silly we were. Which is strange since I'm the most highly educated male on each side of the family (3 degrees) and the fact that she hasn't worked since she got married irks me a bit. I've had a bad hearing loss since birth and that's caused me to be a little cynical or pragmatic in my outlook. When she flew back to Colorado post-election so she could "smoke her stress away," I was a bit befuddled. What stress? Nothing is going to change for her or most people. She'll still be on the phone 4-5 hours a day and not really having to make any decisions on a daily basis. I didn't want to say anything hurtful while she was lecturing the rest of us on working conditions for women or tax breaks, since she's obviously not familiar with either topic by any stretch of the imagination. I have a low tolerance for hypocrisy and she was exhibiting it in spades, but I felt it was just better to ignore her rather than have a slip of the tongue (I can be very vicious) and make things 10x worse, especially for my mother. :)

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

The Daily Caller website delivered this fresh and juicy nugget...

Two Republican Senators (importantly one was Grassely from Iowa) sent a letter on Monday to the Inspector General of the Intelligence community (Michael K. Atkinson), and it includes communications from Peter Strzok. On April 13, 2017 Strzok wrote in an email to F.B.I. colleagues... "I'm beginning to think The Agency (Strzok is referring to the CIA here) got info a lot earlier than we thought and hasn't shared it completely with us. Might explain all these weird/seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as source of some of the leaks."

Strzok texted his lover Page on December 15, 2016... "Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried and political, they're kicking into overdrive." The irony here is that Strzok was a rare hybrid C.I.A./F.B.I. official (much more C.I.A. than Federal Bureau by the way) and would have known exactly what The Agency was up to. His CYA text may as had an emergency flair attached to it. But I digress.

This is the unravel I have been waiting for... as the RussiaGate hoax is sinks rapidly the rats will turn. (As we see here some already have). Strzok was smart enough to bail very early and he sliced Brennan's Achille's tendon on the way to his life raft.

By the way, I left a voice mail on Mueller's office encouraging him to speak to both The House AND The Senate. What he left out of his report is more important than what he included as far as I'm concerned. We need Mueller to put more meat on the bones when it comes to timeline because the calendar will be what ends up convicting the guity parties. Downer, Misfud, Steele, Halper, Azra Turk, Felix Sater, U.C.E. Page... there aren't enough blank spots on my calendar to hold this mess together...

I predict nine officials from F.B.I. and C.I.A. will be caught in the net. And the charge will be Sedition. If we include Fusion G.P.S. and Nellie Ohr that number will expand.

Level

Ethnic group
    Northern European

Grassley is quite the guy for as old as he is. I grew up not too far from his farm in Butler County before moving to MN. A lot of relatives there still

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

RussiaGate developments:

Regarding General Flynn trial-- Maverick boots-on-the-ground reporter George Webb actually captured U.S. Federal Prosecutors meeting with Flynn's ex-partner Kian on film in front of the Westin directly across from court. Unusual. Also of note... the judge in the case announced there would be a new treasure trove of documents highlighting TURKEY's involvement in the 2016 Presidential election and this trove somehow involves the defense. Highly unusual.

Now that Mueller's Russia Russia Russia claims are proving to be laughable hogwash (see ex NSA whistleblower Binney brilliant summation plus view the apolitical content from the infamous Russian ***** Farms) it appears Mueller's gang will attempt to pin election tampering on the greatest of superpowers-- Turkey.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Also... I'm fairly certain a quasi-famous Youtuber has been reading this thread. Some of my descriptive terminology has been repeated verbatim in his videos and I must say I am honored. Keep up the fight brother!

And finally, in May I watched James Baker, the former #3 at Obama's FBI, being interviewed by his good friend Ben Wittes at the Brookings Institute. I was so fired up at Baker's claims, I called his new R Street office and left a message.

He actually called me back. No joke.

We spent almost 15 minutes on the phone. I have five pages of detailed notes on the convo. Also kept his voice mail when we played some phone tag. Will detail later when I have more time. Wild stuff.

I pulled zero punches and he answered back. I must admit I guffawed on more than one occasion (rude I know but it couldn't be helped). At least he did try to defend himself. Poorly.

Level

Ethnic group
    Northern European

Are you retired or something?

Moderator Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,693
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Google aggressively pushing CNN. I had to block them four times from my news feed.

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Also... I'm fairly certain a quasi-famous Youtuber has been reading this thread. Some of my descriptive terminology has been repeated verbatim in his videos and I must say I am honored. Keep up the fight brother!

And finally, in May I watched James Baker, the former #3 at Obama's FBI, being interviewed by his good friend Ben Wittes at the Brookings Institute. I was so fired up at Baker's claims, I called his new R Street office and left a message.

He actually called me back. No joke.

We spent almost 15 minutes on the phone. I have five pages of detailed notes on the convo. Also kept his voice mail when we played some phone tag. Will detail later when I have more time. Wild stuff.

I pulled zero punches and he answered back. I must admit I guffawed on more than one occasion (rude I know but it couldn't be helped). At least he did try to defend himself. Poorly.

can you tell us the name of this quasi famous youtuber?

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post

Google aggressively pushing CNN. I had to block them four times from my news feed.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

That's how you lose 50% of your friends. LOL

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

https://rottenwebsites.miraheze.org/wiki/Polygon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post

Buzzfeed is news for non-thinkers. I've heard of polygon but never really paid much attention to it but I'm glad I never subsribed
    based on what i read from this:
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Moderator Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,693
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Buzzfeed is news for non-thinkers. I've heard of polygon but never really paid much attention to it but I'm glad I never subsribed
    based on what i read from this:
    I've never heard of Sputnik International either until Google prominently displayed a story from them to me. Turns out it is a Russian-government owned news outlet.

All these faceless tech companies care about is seizing control of public discourse, for their own profit. They will endlessly pander to socially liberal sensiblites, as long as it is profitable.

I don't have a problem with companies trying to make money. But I do have a problem with them purporting to be the pillars of morality.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast