Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

CNN (along with a few other news agencies) put in a request to the Judge reigning over the Manafort Trial to publish the identities of the jurors AND their home addresses. Thought my friends over the pond should be aware of what we are facing with our media situation.

I will bump this thread with Russiagate related info as it arrives. I was on Twitter as this request happened in real time... I called the three top pit-bulls in a certain branch of government (not executive branch) immediately to warn them and would like to think I made a small difference. The Judge denied the request. Our media is now openly trying to "steer" jury decisions. Some may say they are even threatening the jury.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

If Mueller's team has anything specifically against the President they should move on it now. Enough is enough. People are just tuning it out. I mean, really, we're supposed to be riveted by some years old case of bank fraud having nothing to do with the campaign?

On the other hand, the judge acting like he's "shocked, SHOCKED", that prosecutors bring unrelated charges against people to pressure them to testify against someone on unrelated charges is a bit rich.

Of course, from his rep he probably would have been just as hard on the defense if they'd felt they even had to present one.

It's far more important that China is testing whether it could reach the U.S. with weapons.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Baron Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Angela, I agree 100%.

But this trial in my opinion is a last grasp attempt to topple our President and so I figured I needed to do my part. The agencies involved were CNN, Buzzfeed, Washington Post, New York Times, NBC, and Politico.

Also, looks like Mueller is recommending a whooping six months for Papadopoulous "lying" to the FBI. I read that he may only have to serve 30 days. After seeing how corrupt the investigation was... his wife now wants him to revererse his plea. She feels misled.

Mueller and company are probably begging for him to accept so they can claim a scalp and avoid a real trial that will further expose prior administration.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-08-18 at 16:41.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I am going all in here. I am pissed. I attended the Flynn trial meeting on July 10. It's interesting what you can sniff out by being in the same room with these people.

Before the proceedings, in the hallway leading the actual courtroom, all the reporters had gathered waiting for doors to open. They talked shop, I poked around on my phone, listening. All seemed to detest Trump (apparently 96% of Washington DC voted against him). Someone behind me brought up that Manafort had requested a change of venue... the reporters (mostly interns I'm guessing) all whined about potentially having to go outside of DC to cover his case. One said "What are those people supposed to be smarter than us?" Another joked that if Manafort didn't like his current surroundings, "well, we'll have to charge him with another crime and stick him another jail." Then they all broke out laughing. Manafort is almost 70 years old and currently in solitary confinement. He's no peach, but this is ridiculous.

Then the court proceedings. Judge is smart. The two prosecutors from Mueller's team... honestly they seemed nervous. White guy in his 30's and an Middle Eastern woman also in her 30's. Like they may not supposed to be doing what they're doing because putting a former General in jail purely for political reasons is kind of a party foul. Prosecutor (white guy) said maybe two full sentences. Female prosecutor said nothing. Mueller was nowhere to be found, probably because Comey testified under oath that he thought General Flynn was truthful with investigators. Soon after Trump took office, Flynn was interviewed by two FBI agents, and I've read one of these agents thought the General was forthcoming and was not hiding anything. The second FBI agent was Strzok. Good luck with that Team Mueller.

If a prosecutor charges you with a crime and you plead guilty, even if you didn't commit the crime and the prosecutor KNOWS you didn't commit the crime... is that legal?

If you threaten somebody's child with solitary confinement and force them to sell their home to pay for lawyers and you KNOW they didn't commit the crime... what is that called?

Did I mention I am pissed?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-08-18 at 10:55.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Yes, it's persecutors who are nervous

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

I was there. They seemed nervous. Also your misspelling is priceless.

Level

Did they also seemed very guilty of conspiring?

Who or what do you think makes them hate/fear your not saviour so much?

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Exceededminimso, the irony of your last statement is that yes the prosecutors (or persecutors as you refer to them) could be hit with a conspiracy charge relating to their handling of the General Flynn case. No joke. More likely is a serious ding on their law licenses though. Mueller doesn't care because he's too old, but the younger attorneys are feeling "a slight bit of pressure" I'm sure.

EDIT You added a sentence Exceeded... I don't know why they seemed tense, but I doubt it's a fear of Trump. (Although if there is no blue wave in November, look out Trump enemies. There will be almost no way to reign him in and payback is a you know what.) My sense is either:

A. They know the Flynn case is foundationally unsound. Unsound to the point of damaging their legal careers. Or

B. They can feel the growing distaste of approximately 160 million citizens who are getting more and more angry with each step of this legal malfeasance. We are approaching a tangible point in history. After all, the criminalization of political differences is what led to the French Revolution. The heads of over 30,000 folks were separated from the rest of their bodies and it led to the unfortunate invention of the Guilotine. Someone please help me with the spelling of Guilotine I have to take off soon. And that is why I am so concerned about these proceedings... I know what can happen when one side is deemed guilty by sheer political allegiance. This is a runaway train we don't want to get on because the exits are horrendous. STOP CRIMINALIZING POLITICAL DIFFERENCES.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-08-18 at 12:35.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    I going all in here. I am pissed. I attended the Flynn trial meeting on July 10. It's interesting what you can sniff out by being in the same room with these people.

Before the trial, in the hallway leading the actual courtroom, all the reporters had gathered waiting for doors to open. They talked shop, I poked around on my phone listening. All seemed to detest Trump (apparently 96% of Washington DC voted against him). Someone behind me brought up that Manafort had requested a change of venue... the reporters (mostly interns I'm guessing) all whined about going outside of DC. One said "What are those people supposed to be smarter than us?" Another joked that if Manafort didn't like his surroundings, "well, we'll have to charge him with another crime and stick him another jail." Then they all broke out laughing. Manafort is almost 70 years old and currently in solitary confinement. He's no peach, but this is ridiculous.

Then the court proceedings. Judge is smart. The two prosecutors from Mueller's team... honestly they seemed nervous. White guy in his 30's and an Middle Eastern woman also in her 30's. Like they may not supposed to be doing what they're doing because putting a General in jail purely for political reasons is kind of a party foul. Prosecutor (white guy) said maybe two full sentences. Mueller was no where to be found, probably because Comey testified under oath that he though General Flynn was truthful with investigators. Flynn was interviewed by two agents, and I've read one of the agents thought the General was forthcoming and not hiding anything. The second agent was Strzok. Good luck with that Team Mueller.

If a prosecutor charges you with a crime and you plead guilty, even if you didn't commit the crime and the prosecutor KNOWS you didn't commit the crime... is that legal?

If you threaten somebody's child with solitary confinement and force them to sell their home to pay for lawyers and you KNOW they didn't commit the crime... what is that called?

Did I mention I am pissed?
    Prosecutors do engage in these type of strategies. That's not to say they know the defendant being pressured is "innocent", however.

I don't think it happens very often if at all that they DO know the person didn't do it. Even in the extraordinary case where they do know it, how could it be proved? The answer is with great difficulty.

If there was little or no evidence, no probable cause to bring the case in the first place, the prosecutors might not be able to get an indictment (although the saying goes that good prosecutors can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich), or the Judge would dismiss it pre-trial or at the end of the prosecutor's case on the motion of the defense.

What happens most times is that the person did do it, or the prosecutors can at least present probable cause that he did it, but it's a matter the prosecutors never would normally have discovered (they're putting everybody whose testimony they want on the other matter under hyper-magnification), and/or, it's a situation where they know the evidence is weak, and so it wouldn't normally be worth the expense of a trial or the blow a defeat would deal to the prosecutor's stats. I think this may be the case with Manfort. I think I read somewhere that they've been looking at his financial dealings for years but probably never felt they had enough for a slam dunk. He's no shining knight. In fact he's the worst kind of Washington pond scum. It's not like he made all those millions inventing some new gadget. General Flynn is a different case. He got very bad legal counsel, I think.

On the defendant's side, if you let it go to trial, you either go with a public defender, always a bad idea, or you bankrupt yourself paying for lawyers. There's always the chance you get an idiot jury, too, so it's a big risk if the punishment is minor. Of course, your reputation is shot, but believe me, middle class people don't fare well even in minimum security federal prisons. I've seen it put ten years on someone for every year inside.

When this is being done to get a conviction on some hard drug importer, serial rapist or child abuser, or mob hit man or terrorist, people sleep more soundly about it than when the motivations are at least partly political.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Angela I agree with most of what you said. Manafort is no peach as I said earlier, and I'm not overly concerned with his troubles because of his entrenched behaviors. I won't be attending any of his proceedings. But please know that ALL of these cases are being brought to squeeze Trump and that is plain wrong. I am HIGHLY interested in the General Flynn situation, however.

I have gone on a deep dive, and can name the lion's share of who did what to who and where they did it. The Clif notes are though that Brennan was the ring-leader of an attempted coup against the President of the United States of America and if he had an ounce of functional frontal lobe material, he would quietly retire to his hamlet in rural Ireland. But both he and Strzok had their hands so far into the cookie jar I guess they feel they'd better put up some sort of fight. They both drastically underestimated the massive cajones of Trump and his willingness to lay it all on the table. Podapoulous should request a full trial and be allowed to retract his plea.

Also, you stated Manafort is the worst form of Washington pond scum. I disagree. The Podesta brothers are the worst form of Washington pond scum. I would prefer to avoid further discussion of these two, but the root of all of this mess reaches to the claws of Podesta.

And to my brothers and sisters in Europe and all around the world... this is what freedom looks like. Actually, this is what we as citizens have to do to keep our freedoms. This is "Freedom maintenance". I know what Strzok, Brennan, Mueller, and others have done and what they are capable of doing. But there are far more of us than there are of them.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-08-18 at 12:37.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Angela I agree with most of what you said. Manafort is no peach as I said earlier, and I'm not overly concerned with his troubles because of his entrenched behaviors. But ALL of these cases are being brought to squeeze Trump and that is wrong. I am Highly interested in the General Flynn situation, however.

I have gone on a deep dive, and can name the lion's share of who did what and where. The Clif notes are though that Brennan was the ring-leader and if he was half way intelligent, he would quietly retire to his hamlet in Ireland. Podapoulous should request a full trial and be allowed to retract his plea.

Also, you stated Manafort is the worst form of Washington pond scum. I disagree. The Podesta brothers are the worst form of Washington pond scum. I would prefer to avoid further discussion of these two, but the root of all of this mess reaches to the claws of Podesta.
    No, one back, to Hillary Clinton. He's the complete loyalist.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Hmm, Hillary's documentable financial stuff is off the charts (Clinton foundation, Uranium One, etc.) Her other misdeeds are only rumors at this point. Hopefully if the other items did happen, these will see the light of day.

Nonfinancial root goes to Podesta. He never even bothered to deny any of the Assange reports.

Level

(Although if there is no blue wave in November, look out Trump enemies. There will be almost no way to reign him in and payback is a you know what.)
    Lyubyanka?

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

You actually think Lyubanka can reign in Trump when an Obamaite-laden holdover CIA couldn't do it... even through Trump's early transition period?

Good luck with that line of thinking.

President Trump enjoys intense support from both active and retired military. He has been at the helm for almost two years now. He is a quick study.

Trump has shown everyone the ground rules. Play nice and we all win together. Don't follow these perimeters... he can beat you a multitude of ways. Sure one gear is Hulk angry--Hulk smash. But remember Trump rose to the top and stayed at the top of New York City real estate development. Watch him conduct a meeting or two. Natural leader. He has more than enough personal charisma to dance around you, over you, or through you if need be. Plus he functions on less than five hours of sleep a night and is an old school work horse.

Putin knows better than anyone else how he himself achieved power over Mother Russia, and let's all agree it wasn't pretty. Trump however relies on finesse, street smarts, and yes some bluster when needed. The Donald doesn't need to throw reporters off tall buildings or feed ex-pats uranium laced coffee cake, moves like that are clumsy. I wonder of the two leaders who has the higher global assessment format score?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-08-18 at 16:00.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

To my European friends, Sky News appears to be further left than CNN if that is possible... so from a Trump supporter in flyover country, please know that this nonsense with the Playboy Bunnie payouts is a non-starter. His base knew about these situations and gladly voted for Trump anyway.

This is an attempt to move the narrative away from the failure of Russian collusion. We are not buying it. Mueller and his investigators are offering anyone involved in Uranium One immunity for any "information" on Trump and they are trying to stuff all the wrong-doing under Obama into the broom closet.

We are not amused.

Level

Damn you for showering me with facts that They don't wants us to know, but thank you for drawing attention to Sky News. Why, I managed to brainwash myself back to believing propaganda of Deep State (which doesn't exist), 25% faster than by watching CNN. Did you know that Podestra can cure cancer if you believe in Hilary and holy ghost Bill? I heard it on CNN

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by exceededminimumso.. View Post
    Damn you for showering me with facts that They don't wants us to know, but thank you for drawing attention to Sky News. Why, I managed to brainwash myself back to believing propaganda of Deep State (which doesn't exist), 25% faster than by watching CNN. Did you know that Podestra can cure cancer if you believe in Hilary and holy ghost Bill? I heard it on CNN
    Check other posts and threads by nordicwarrior. Conspiracy is the theme.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Check other posts and threads by nordicwarrior. Conspiracy is the theme.
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...09/051/6d2.jpg

3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Mulatto

Hmm, Hillary's documentable financial stuff is off the charts (Clinton foundation, Uranium One, etc.) Her other misdeeds are only rumors at this point. Hopefully if the other items did happen, these will see the light of day.

Nonfinancial root goes to Podesta. He never even bothered to deny any of the Assange reports.
    Yeah just ask the Haitians what they think of the Clintons and their "foundation"!

Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European mix

Lebrok, what do you call a "conspiracy theory" when it is a fact?

Glad to you see you come out and play Lebrok!

P.S. I posted with Nordicwarbler because Nordicwarrior was locked out for some reason. Please don't be afraid to debate. There are no active dings on my Nordicwarrior account, yet I can't access site.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Interesting developments...

100+ Folks in the Intelligence fields and two Federal Judges are talking about what they have seen regarding improper activity.

Agents from CIA, NSA, DIA, DOJ, and IRS

Apparently James Comey and Lynch retro-actively altered an Executive Order to cover-up misdeeds with Russia investigation.

Watch Ann Vandersteel video from 9/3/18... this is happening in essentially real time.

Mueller and Comey have some problematic relations with big banks... stay tuned for further info.

Also, it looks like an open source website is being established for governmental whistleblowers to contribute facts to combat the previous admin./ Deep State actors. Trump does not play. Buckle those seatbelts.

Baron Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Interesting developments...

100+ Folks in the Intelligence fields and two Federal Judges are talking about what they have seen regarding improper activity.

Agents from CIA, NSA, DIA, DOJ, and IRS

Apparently Clapper and Lynch retro-actively altered an Executive Order to cover-up misdeeds with Russia investigation.

Watch Ann Vandersteel video from 9/3/18... this is happening in essentially real time.

Mueller and Comey have some problematic relations with big banks... stay tuned for further information.

Also, it looks like an open source website is being established for governmental whistleblowers to contribute facts to combat the previous admin./ Deep State actors. Trump does not play. Buckle those seatbelts, it's going to be a wild ride.
    Please note Clapper adjusted executive order, I initially said Comey had done this.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Slightly off topic, but I don't want to start an entire new thread on American politics.

I made the mistake of turning on CNN to see coverage of the Senate hearing on Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court nominee.

A supposed lawyer and "expert", Jeffrey Tubin, opined that Kavanaugh stating that a memo for George Bush which said all judicial scholars agreed that Roe v Wade was settled law was incorrect given that three then serving Supreme Court justices were committed to overturning it was tantamount to saying he personally believed it should be overturned.

So now, a statement of fact about whether all legal scholars believed it was settled law is PROOF that he would overturn Roe v Wade. It's shocking and embarrassing that Tubin would make such an illogical and obviously agenda driven statement. Even the newscaster seemed unsettled.

The black senator running for President, Corey Booker, already is running with it. I think he may find that is a mistake. Getting the Democratic nomination is different from getting the Presidency.

My personal opinion is that given that a lot of white moderates and even conservatives voted for Barack Obama thinking it would lessen the white/black divide only to find it even worse, and looking at this senator's behavior and the insane behavior of the mostly women protestors at the hearing, I think it would be unlikely, imo, that these people would vote for someone like Corey Booker. I think he has learned the wrong lesson from recent history. The far left, even if you add in all the non-white minorities, is not enough to elect a president. They seem to be going down the McGovern rabbit hole.
    Last edited by Angela; 07-09-18 at 04:14.

Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Overall activity: 80.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Russiagate status update... CNN put in a request to

A big chunk of the Far-Left has abandoned Cory Booker after he betrayed Bernie by casting a vote in favor of Big-Pharma last year.
    His lame explanation backfired.
    “Corky” sold-out.

what’s also lame, is his acting performance on Kavanaugh’s confidential email.
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Now it appears that the whole Corey Booker drama was completely fake. The document which he claimed he was willing to be removed from the Senate for publishing (my SPARTACUS moment!) was released for publication last night, long before he made his histrionic gesture.

What a complete and utter disgusting phoney. YUCK! Oh, plus, as to the document, in it the candidate says that race shouldn't be used or relied upon in airport searches. On top of everything else Booker is too stupid to understand what he reads. All he looked at was the title of the memo, which had the word race in it.

This guy is an empty suit who is NOT ready for prime time.
    Last edited by Angela; 07-09-18 at 04:03.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast