6.5 ka Levantine chalcolithic DNA

from other articles
Finally, the anthropologists found no obvious signs of war or violence on the bones themselves. Though the researchers caution that a specific study on the pathologies and causes of death in Peki’in has not been done yet, when a war has taken place, the bodies tend to tell the tale.
Drama and extinction
The DNA analysis also offers clues to the ultimate fate of this population. Samples from Lebanon and Jordan dated to the early Bronze Age, the period immediately after the late Chalcolithic, show very little contribution from the DNA of the Peki’in people.
In other words, at some point around 3,900 B.C.E., this group of Chalcolithic Galileans went almost completely extinct.

So what language did the people already in the levant and south levant speak when these northerners arrived ?
And these northerers had already moved emigrated as in left the levant by the early bronze-age.........how can they have taught any language from the north

from other articles
Finally, the anthropologists found no obvious signs of war or violence on the bones themselves. Though the researchers caution that a specific study on the pathologies and causes of death in Peki’in has not been done yet, when a war has taken place, the bodies tend to tell the tale.
Drama and extinction
The DNA analysis also offers clues to the ultimate fate of this population. Samples from Lebanon and Jordan dated to the early Bronze Age, the period immediately after the late Chalcolithic, show very little contribution from the DNA of the Peki’in people.
In other words, at some point around 3,900 B.C.E., this group of Chalcolithic Galileans went almost completely extinct.

So what language did the people already in the levant and south levant speak when these northerners arrived ?
And these northerers had already moved emigrated as in left the levant by the early bronze-age.........how can they have taught any language from the north

The classic view already proposed by Heinrich Zimmern a hundred years ago which also Ehret and others adhere to is that the Semites moved in after the Ghassulian culture (which those samples in the paper seem to be associated with) declined. From a newer publication by Edward Lipinski:

The collapse of the Ghassulian culture in Palestinearound 3300 B.C. and the Egyptian finds in southern Palestine from theEarly Bronze period I (ca. 3300-3050 B.C.) may testify to the arrival ofthese new population groups. The Palestinian tumuli, belonging to theculture of semi-nomadic groups during much of the fourth and third millennia B.C., seem to confirm this hypothesis, since a very similartype of sepulture characterizes pre-historic North Africa, especiallyAlgeria, and it is a typical feature of the old Libyco-Berber tradition.

The objection against a development of Semitic in the Levant usually is that early Semitic toponymy is difficult to derive from Proto-Semitic. Place names tend to be Hurrian or of unknown origin across large parts of the Levant.

Ok so I read with an unadulterated mind and I'll post my hot takes, then see what you guys decided to argue about. This will be interesting.

We begin to see appreciable Iran_N/Chl expansion in Levant_Chl, which appears to be admixture of Iran_N/Chl + Levant_N+Anatolian_N.

The Levant_BA_South sample doesn't have Anatolian_N, so the Movement of Iran_N/Chl into the Levant could have occured before Anatolian_N expansion into the Northern regions of the Levant, OR some other mechanism where Iran_N/Chl+Levant_N ends up in Levant_BA_South.

The Y-HG, aside from one E1b1b1ba, are all T1a1a with one T. The authors say that T "diversified in the Middle East", so that this makes sense.

Levant_Chl is not in East Africans

All of this is in alignment with the Archaeology that much of the material culture and art came from the North

As Lazaridis pointed out in his tweet, there is a high frequency of the OCA2 allele for blue eyes at 1/2.

This is in opposition to the increasingly proposed notion of gradual diffusion of everything, where neighbors are simply have sex with each other and sharing ideas while hitting the bongo drums. There were significant population movements that significantly changed things and the genetics continues to reinforce the earlier archaeological evidence supporting this idea.

My Hot take:

Looking just at the admixture myself it actually looks like Levant_N or Anatolian_N is expanding first, because you see it in Iran_LN and CHG while you don't really see Iran_N in Natufian and Levant_N, maybe a tad. This is in alignment with the archaeological evidence that Farming started with the Natufians, from which you would expect earlier expansion. Then you have Iranian_Chl/_N radiating in all directions from what could be Mesopotamia or the mountainous regions to the North, which I think ultimately is the genetic effect of the growing power of Mesopotamia through this period.

Wouldn't T1a1a in this period likely be males from Anatolia or Europe?

In spite of Lazaridis' virtue signalling tweet to show his excitement to the world that blue eyes were in the middle east 7000 years ago, the blue eyed alleles aren't surprising given all the new admixture into the region.

ALD2YY8.png

Yet again reinforcing my impressions that the "truly" Semitic Levant (Proto-Semitic was assumed to have been spoken in ~3850 BCE in a linguistic paper some years ago) came from the north of Levant and Mesopotamia during the Late Neolithic/Early Chalcolithic, possibly from the region immediately to the south of the Anatolian highlands in what is now Southern Turkey, Northern Syria and Northwestern Iraq. I have a hunch that the South Levant (Israel/Palestine) could've been more Egyptian-like before that northern influx, maybe the missing link in the continuum from the Egyptian to the Semitic AA language families. Of course it's all just a personal "feeling", not hard science, but most of the data I've read about that region subtly point that out to me. I do not think the movement that reshaped the Middle East came directly from Anatolia/Caucasus/Iran (northern West Asia), but via a northern Mesopotamia/Syria heavily influenced by those northern populations in relation to the southern populations nearer to the Arabian Peninsula.

Agreed

I have to say Lazaridis virtue signaling is pretty obvious this time, he cannot longer hide that he is pushing an agenda. Now he is aknowledging in his Twitter that Gamba and Mathiesen found Anatolian Farmers with blue eyes and him Minoan with blue eyes, and he dont say that Villabruna that predate all those people had blue eyes too. Look at how many black / white mulato in europe and north america have blue eyes, because their mothers where of european descent. People where exchanging from europe - anatolia and ultimately levant, before the neolithic even exist. What's the most funny, is that all those people have too high opinion of themselves, they think they do the right thing, being open minded, being a people of the world. The day all those papers gonna be interpret by Erdogan like Turkey is the birth place of " Aryans " because those liberals scientifics tried to do a good thing to shadowing europe and empowering other places in the world ( even if the real history is more complicate ).

I have to say Lazaridis virtue signaling is pretty obvious this time, he cannot longer hide that he is pushing an agenda. Now he is aknowledging in his Twitter that Gamba and Mathiesen found Anatolian Farmers with blue eyes and him Minoan with blue eyes, and he dont say that Villabruna that predate all those people had blue eyes too. Look at how many black / white mulato in europe and north america have blue eyes, because their mothers where of european descent. People where exchanging from europe - anatolia and ultimately levant, before the neolithic even exist. What's the most funny, is that all those people have too high opinion of themselves, they think they do the right thing, being open minded, being a people of the world. The day all those papers gonna be interpret by Erdogan like Turkey is the birth place of " Aryans " because those liberals scientifics tried to do a good thing to shadowing europe and empowering other places in the world ( even if the real history is more complicate ).

it is surprising to find people with blond hair and bleu eyes here
but I don't agree that intense mixing would have appeared in the middle east prior to the neolithic
the papers state that genetic distances between sperate pre-neolithic HG groups was as high as between modern Europeans and East Asians

on the other hand we have the paper about the Atlantic Scandinavian WHG who after admixing with EHG from Karelia were blond and blue-eyed too

now I also understand this :

Historical cultural perceptions
Ancient Greece

Most people in ancient Greece had dark hair and, as a result of this, the Greeks found blond hair immensely fascinating.[78] In the Homeric epics, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with some other Achaean leaders, portrayed as blond.[79] Other blond characters in the Homeric poems are Peleus, Achilles, Meleager, Agamede, and Rhadamanthys.[79] Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty, was often described as golden-haired and portrayed with this color hair in art.[80] Aphrodite's master epithet in the Homeric epics is Χρυσεη (Khryseē), which means "golden".[81] The traces of hair color on Greek korai probably reflect the colors the artists saw in natural hair;[82] these colors include a broad diversity of shades of blond, red, and brown.[82] The minority of statues with blond hair range from strawberry blond up to platinum blond.[82]

Sappho of Lesbos (c. 630-570 BC) wrote that purple-colored wraps as headdress were good enough, except if the hair was blond: "...for the girl who has hair that is yellower than a torch [it is better to decorate it] with wreaths of flowers in bloom."[83] Sappho also praises Aphrodite for her golden hair, stating that since gold metal is free from rust, the goddess's golden hair represents her freedom from ritual pollution.[81] Sappho's contemporary Alcman of Sparta praised golden hair as one of the most desirable qualities of a beautiful woman,[81] describing in various poems "the girl with the yellow hair" and a girl "with the hair like purest gold."[81]

In the fifth century BC, the sculptor Pheidias may have depicted the Greek goddess of wisdom Athena's hair using gold in his famous statue of Athena Parthenos, which was displayed inside the Parthenon.[84] The Greeks thought of the Thracians who lived to the north as having reddish-blond hair.[85] Because many Greek slaves were captured from Thrace, slaves were stereotyped as blond or red-headed.[85] "Xanthias" (Ξανθίας), meaning "reddish blond", was a common name for slaves in ancient Greece[85][86] and a slave by this name appears in many of the comedies of Aristophanes.[86]

The most famous statue of Aphrodite, the Aphrodite of Knidos, sculpted in the fourth century BC by Praxiteles, represented the goddess's hair using gold leaf[87] and contributed to the popularity of the image of Aphrodite as a blonde goddess.[88] Greek prostitutes frequently dyed their hair blond using saffron dyes or colored powders.[89] Blond dye was highly expensive, took great effort to apply, and smelled repugnant,[89] but none of these factors inhibited Greek prostitutes from dying their hair.[89] As a result of this and the natural rarity of blond hair in the Mediterranean region, by the fourth century BC, blond hair was inextricably associated with prostitutes.[89] The comic playwright Menander (c. 342/41 – c. 290 BC) protests that "no chaste woman ought to make her hair yellow."[89] At another point, he deplores blond hair dye as dangerous: "What can we women do wise or brilliant, who sit with hair dyed yellow, outraging the character of gentlewomen, causing the overthrow of houses, the ruin of nuptials, and accusations on the part of children?"[89] Historian and Egyptologist Joann Fletcher asserts that the Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great and members of the Macedonian-Greek Ptolemaic dynasty of Hellenistic Egypt had blond hair, such as Arsinoe II and Berenice II.[90] Historian Michael Grant notes that Ptolemy II Philadelphus, pharaoh and husband to queen Arsinoe II, also had blond hair.[91]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Ancient_Greece

there aren't any western or eastern hunter gatherer samples that are genetically close to any Neolithic populations.

The blue eyes part is very interesting - does anybody know what the official best guess is atm?

It is a FACT, and a SURPRISING fact that Levant Chalcolithic has the blue eye snp at 50%. That is a substantial increase even from the levels found in the Anatolia Neolithic of about 25%.

Anyone reading a tweet from Lazaridis' account would be presumed to know the latter fact as well as the fact that the WHG were fixed for it. How someone could be so dense as to think Lazaridis is trying to "hide" that fact about the WHG is beyond me. He freaking REPORTED it in his own papers, but some of you apparently don't read papers. What VIRTUE there is in pointing this surprising fact out is also beyond me. Some of you reveal your prejudices so unknowingly. I, for one, see no VIRTUE in having blue eyes or in a group of people having blue eyes. It's just a human phenotypic variation, no more and no less, and I say that as someone whose paternal family is all light eyed. I just don't understand the emotion around this trait, or light hair, either, for that matter, and never have done. What, do the parents in northern Europe or from that stock tell their children before they tuck them in at night how superior they are if they carry those traits? Bizarre. The fact is that the "story" around de-pigmentation snps has been false to a large degree, science is showing it, and pointing that out is indeed a VIRTUE, I suppose.

As to serious matters such as why, a couple of things occur to me. I think it's very probable that this group of individuals represents a migration from Anatolia south into the Levant for the reasons I suggested above as well as the well known archaeological data. Thus, the presence of the blue eye gene should not be a surprise. The levels are higher than in the Anatolian Neolithic samples, however. Whether that is a result of continued selection with time, or the fact that this is one group of people with unusually high levels coincidentally I don't know. We'd need samples from the same culture but in other locations in order to know for certain. This sample is small and all from one site.

I've long thought that the presence of the blue eye gene in the Anatolian Neolithic may have come from the UHG, but so far as I know there's not enough data to prove that. It may be part of background variation in hunter gatherers related to the Villabruna group, because it wasn't present in the earlier hunter-gatherers of Europe. I'm not sure about the impact of selection. Again, so far as I know, no one has really found the environmental factor tied to selection for it. Perhaps social selection played a role.

Speaking of Gamba et al, perhaps it makes more sense now that people carrying both light eye and light skin and perhaps light hair genes appeared there in Hungary so early, before the movement of any steppe peoples into the area, and, for that matter, the same kinds of alleles at very high levels in Cucuteni Tripolye*.

*Ed. Globular Amphora

Last edited:
The blue eyes really aren't that fascinating given the proposed mixture model. If these samples were 12k years old I would be surprised.

It is a little surprising though if you just looked at the admixture bars because you don't see any WHG, but these alleles were also in CHG, and of course the admixture model requires some WHG.

Lazaridis is just doing what he thinks is best for the field of study, which is a good thing. This kind of research has historically been used for very murderous political ideologies, and they have to avoid that perception at all costs. So of course he's going to scream from the mountain tops after any publication that can be fitted to show mixing or relatedness between ancient Middle Easterners and Europeans. Just like Willerslev did with Kennewick Man when going into it he pretty much knew that the sample was going to be strongly related to the local tribes, and honestly it was great to see those two Native American dudes realize that science can work on their side. It was also cool to see them realize that ancient connection in real time.

It is a FACT, and a SURPRISING fact that Levant Chalcolithic has the blue eye snp at 50%. That is a substantial increase even from the levels found in the Anatolia Neolithic of about 25%.

Anyone reading a tweet from Lazaridis' account would be presumed to know the latter fact as well as the fact that the WHG were fixed for it. How someone could be so dense as to think Lazaridis is trying to "hide" that fact about the WHG is beyond me. He freaking REPORTED it in his own papers, but some of you apparently don't read papers. What VIRTUE there is in pointing this surprising fact out is also beyond me. Some of you reveal your prejudices so unknowingly. I, for one, see no VIRTUE in having blue eyes or in a group of people having blue eyes. It's just a human phenotypic variation, no more and no less, and I say that as someone whose paternal family is all light eyed. I just don't understand the emotion around this trait, or light hair, either, for that matter, and never have done. What, do the parents in northern Europe or from that stock tell their children before they tuck them in at night how superior they are if they carry those traits? Bizarre. The fact is that the "story" around de-pigmentation snps has been false to a large degree, science is showing it, and pointing that out is indeed a VIRTUE, I suppose.

As to serious matters such as why, a couple of things occur to me. I think it's very probable that this group of individuals represents a migration from Anatolia south into the Levant for the reasons I suggested above as well as the well known archaeological data. Thus, the presence of the blue eye gene should not be a surprise. The levels are higher than in the Anatolian Neolithic samples, however. Whether that is a result of continued selection with time, or the fact that this is one group of people with unusually high levels coincidentally I don't know. We'd need samples from the same culture but in other locations in order to know for certain. This sample is small and all from one site.

I've long thought that the presence of the blue eye gene in the Anatolian Neolithic may have come from the UHG, but so far as I know there's not enough data to prove that. It may be part of background variation in hunter gatherers related to the Villabruna group, because it wasn't present in the earlier hunter-gatherers of Europe. I'm not sure about the impact of selection. Again, so far as I know, no one has really found the environmental factor tied to selection for it. Perhaps social selection played a role.

Speaking of Gamba et al, perhaps it makes more sense now that people carrying both light eye and light skin and perhaps light hair genes appeared there in Hungary so early, before the movement of any steppe peoples into the area, and, for that matter, the same kinds of alleles at very high levels in Cucuteni Tripolye.

I mean, i've tried to say that to you or in general many times but... The problem is not where fair features appeared. The problem is that we are talking about 6000BC Levant and we make an analogy with Eastern Europe, only because IE theories. Pushing an agenda is not about finding something that nobody ever thought, its about take that information and make a parallel without something else, just too discredit that latter thing. Apparently, you, Lazaridis and many are willing to believe that if Yamnaya was Brown haired / Brown eyed or Blonde haired / Blue eyed it change completely the power of this reality, because some kind of elite ( wich one? George Soros? Lol private joke ) prefer that they were Blond Haired / Blue Eyed.

there aren't any western or eastern hunter gatherer samples that are genetically close to any Neolithic populations.

I'm not sure to understand your point.

it is surprising to find people with blond hair and bleu eyes here
but I don't agree that intense mixing would have appeared in the middle east prior to the neolithic
the papers state that genetic distances between sperate pre-neolithic HG groups was as high as between modern Europeans and East Asians

on the other hand we have the paper about the Atlantic Scandinavian WHG who after admixing with EHG from Karelia were blond and blue-eyed too

now I also understand this :

Historical cultural perceptions
Ancient Greece

Most people in ancient Greece had dark hair and, as a result of this, the Greeks found blond hair immensely fascinating.[78] In the Homeric epics, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with some other Achaean leaders, portrayed as blond.[79] Other blond characters in the Homeric poems are Peleus, Achilles, Meleager, Agamede, and Rhadamanthys.[79] Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty, was often described as golden-haired and portrayed with this color hair in art.[80] Aphrodite's master epithet in the Homeric epics is Χρυσεη (Khryseē), which means "golden".[81] The traces of hair color on Greek korai probably reflect the colors the artists saw in natural hair;[82] these colors include a broad diversity of shades of blond, red, and brown.[82] The minority of statues with blond hair range from strawberry blond up to platinum blond.[82]

Sappho of Lesbos (c. 630-570 BC) wrote that purple-colored wraps as headdress were good enough, except if the hair was blond: "...for the girl who has hair that is yellower than a torch [it is better to decorate it] with wreaths of flowers in bloom."[83] Sappho also praises Aphrodite for her golden hair, stating that since gold metal is free from rust, the goddess's golden hair represents her freedom from ritual pollution.[81] Sappho's contemporary Alcman of Sparta praised golden hair as one of the most desirable qualities of a beautiful woman,[81] describing in various poems "the girl with the yellow hair" and a girl "with the hair like purest gold."[81]

In the fifth century BC, the sculptor Pheidias may have depicted the Greek goddess of wisdom Athena's hair using gold in his famous statue of Athena Parthenos, which was displayed inside the Parthenon.[84] The Greeks thought of the Thracians who lived to the north as having reddish-blond hair.[85] Because many Greek slaves were captured from Thrace, slaves were stereotyped as blond or red-headed.[85] "Xanthias" (Ξανθίας), meaning "reddish blond", was a common name for slaves in ancient Greece[85][86] and a slave by this name appears in many of the comedies of Aristophanes.[86]

The most famous statue of Aphrodite, the Aphrodite of Knidos, sculpted in the fourth century BC by Praxiteles, represented the goddess's hair using gold leaf[87] and contributed to the popularity of the image of Aphrodite as a blonde goddess.[88] Greek prostitutes frequently dyed their hair blond using saffron dyes or colored powders.[89] Blond dye was highly expensive, took great effort to apply, and smelled repugnant,[89] but none of these factors inhibited Greek prostitutes from dying their hair.[89] As a result of this and the natural rarity of blond hair in the Mediterranean region, by the fourth century BC, blond hair was inextricably associated with prostitutes.[89] The comic playwright Menander (c. 342/41 – c. 290 BC) protests that "no chaste woman ought to make her hair yellow."[89] At another point, he deplores blond hair dye as dangerous: "What can we women do wise or brilliant, who sit with hair dyed yellow, outraging the character of gentlewomen, causing the overthrow of houses, the ruin of nuptials, and accusations on the part of children?"[89] Historian and Egyptologist Joann Fletcher asserts that the Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great and members of the Macedonian-Greek Ptolemaic dynasty of Hellenistic Egypt had blond hair, such as Arsinoe II and Berenice II.[90] Historian Michael Grant notes that Ptolemy II Philadelphus, pharaoh and husband to queen Arsinoe II, also had blond hair.[91]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Ancient_Greece

Those are previous fact, based on sample bias. How do you explain how SHG,Villabruna-Like and CHG are Blue Eyed and Anatolian_Nhl and Levant_Chl as well, if there is not some kind of link.

People are allowed to be surprised about this increase. But by the Chalcolithic the notion of these Alleles concentrating due to Admixture from Iranian_Chl/N and Anatolian_N isn't far fetched. That's all I'm saying.

Anyone reading a tweet from Lazaridis' account would be presumed to know the latter fact as well as the fact that the WHG were fixed for it. How someone could be so dense as to think Lazaridis is trying to "hide" that fact is beyond me. He freaking REPORTED it in his own papers, but some of you apparently don't read papers. What VIRTUE there is in pointing this surprising fact out is also beyond me. Some of you reveal your prejudices so unknowingly. I, for one, see no VIRTUE in having blue eyes. Maybe people shouldn't drink before posting.

I wasn't saying he was hiding anything, but the way in which these labs are managing the PR is pretty obvious. Like I posted above, I fully understand and agree with this, but I'm also allowed to snicker at some of these headlines/tweets.

Yep, and the Iranian_N/Chl could also be bringing some alleles just based on them being in CHG. Would need a latter source population though.

holderlin;551724]People are allowed to be surprised about this increase. But by the Chalcolithic the notion of these Alleles concentrating due to Admixture from Iranian_Chl/N and Anatolian_N isn't far fetched. That's all I'm saying.

I agree.

I wasn't saying he was hiding anything, but the way in which these labs are managing the PR is pretty obvious. Like I posted above, I fully understand and agree with this, but I'm also allowed to snicker at some of these headlines/tweets.

Sorry, I think that's a little paranoid. Sometimes, a surprising fact is just a surprising fact. I don't think anyone expected levels of 50%.

Yep, and the Iranian_N/Chl could also be bringing some alleles just based on them being in CHG. Would need a latter source population though.

Again, I agree.

Those are previous fact, based on sample bias. How do you explain how SHG,Villabruna-Like and CHG are Blue Eyed and Anatolian_Nhl and Levant_Chl as well, if there is not some kind of link.

Could you for crying out loud ever get your facts straight? CHG WAS NOT BLUE-EYED.

Also, read my post # 30 second to last paragraph as to the possible origin.

As far as the following is concerned, you are completely confused:
"I mean, i've tried to say that to you or in general many times but... The problem is not where fair features appeared. The problem is that we are talking about 6000BC Levant and we make an analogy with Eastern Europe, only because IE theories. Pushing an agenda is not about finding something that nobody ever thought, its about take that information and make a parallel without something else, just too discredit that latter thing. Apparently, you, Lazaridis and many are willing to believe that if Yamnaya was Brown haired / Brown eyed or Blonde haired / Blue eyed it change completely the power of this reality, because some kind of elite ( wich one? George Soros? Lol private joke ) prefer that they were Blond Haired / Blue Eyed."

The saga of the blonde, blue-eyed Yamnaya people or more generally the Bronze Age people of places like Ukraine bringing those alleles to central and northern Europe has nothing to do with Iosif Lazaridis, or Reich, or me for that matter. That was the saga promulgated since the late 19th century by "anthropologists" and then repeated by every crack pot racist in the 20th century.

Science has falsified that explanation. It's all much more complicated than that and hasn't really been fully explained as of yet.

I mean, i've tried to say that to you or in general many times but... The problem is not where fair features appeared. The problem is that we are talking about 6000BC Levant and we make an analogy with Eastern Europe, only because IE theories. Pushing an agenda is not about finding something that nobody ever thought, its about take that information and make a parallel without something else, just too discredit that latter thing. Apparently, you, Lazaridis and many are willing to believe that if Yamnaya was Brown haired / Brown eyed or Blonde haired / Blue eyed it change completely the power of this reality, because some kind of elite ( wich one? George Soros? Lol private joke ) prefer that they were Blond Haired / Blue Eyed.
if we look at the origins of blue eyes we see it is from proto-circassians.........maykop culture area
The Circassian language, also known as the Cherkess language, including West Adyghe, Kabardian Adyghe, and Ubykh, is a member of the ancient Northwest Caucasian language family.
Archaeological findings, mainly of dolmens in Northwest Caucasus region, indicate a megalithic culture in the Northwest Caucasus.[44] Around the beginning of the 4th Millennium BCE, the North West Caucasus region and western Steppes became influenced by the Maykop culture.

Is yamnaya also on the black sea or only on the caspian sea side ..........there are different options by some scholars
http://www.circassianworld.com/circassians/who-are-they/1124-who-are-the-circassians

if we look at the origins of blue eyes we see it is from proto-circassians.........maykop culture area
The Circassian language, also known as the Cherkess language, including West Adyghe, Kabardian Adyghe, and Ubykh, is a member of the ancient Northwest Caucasian language family.
Archaeological findings, mainly of dolmens in Northwest Caucasus region, indicate a megalithic culture in the Northwest Caucasus.[44] Around the beginning of the 4th Millennium BCE, the North West Caucasus region and western Steppes became influenced by the Maykop culture.

Is yamnaya also on the black sea or only on the caspian sea side ..........there are different options by some scholars

Again, a totally unresponsive post. Who says they had blue eyes? CHG certainly didn't.

My God, people, go back and read the papers.

2 of the T have snp CTS2214 the same as what was found in the Moroccan paper ( the T samples on the atlantic ocean ) who are found to have migrated to africa from northern Iberia

This thread has been viewed 98429 times.

Back