If you were me, which woman would you prefer?

fr1993

Reaction score
I am Turkish but I am deist. If you were me, would you mate with a deist white woman or a Muslim Saudi woman and please tell me why?

(I’m assuming that you meant to say Dating, and not Mating)
Golden Rule:
“Never interfere in the affairs of the Heart!”

Don’t ask anybody what you should do.

Follow your Heart.

It’s best that you follow your heart, if your girlfriend/boyfriend cant accept you for who you are it’s their loss.

I am Turkish but I am deist. If you were me, would you mate with a deist white woman or a Muslim Saudi woman and please tell me why?

the main question should be who would marry you?,
not who would you marry ,

marriage is not one man's desicion,
It is needed both to decide and say yes,
otherwise you may wake in the morning, and say,
''Who is the one sleeping beside me''?
which is the start of the a 'sick mariage' situation,

and offcourse she would make bigger sacrifices,
but you also need to sacrifice your ego, for her also.

Last edited:
Is this a theoretical question or a situation you are actually in? If you are currently trying to choose between these two women and can't make a choice between them, then obviously, neither of them is "the one".

Well, If I were you, I would be with the Saudi Muslim. Despite religious differences, there are underlying cultural and ethnic connections ingrained in religion, that I personally would feel more comfortable with. For example, I am agnostic, but I'm more comfortable being with a Catholic, since I could say I'm "culturally catholic".

Nevertheless, you should follow your heart. There's no way any of us can truly understand the dynamics of your personal relationships as well as you.

imo in Dating and Business you must project an aura of self-confidence and clarity.
In case you’re asked what religion you are, just say in ONE Word Only, with a smile, what you should be: (I am religion xyz.) and that’s it. Then Immediately change subject.
Technically you're not lying because you’re not measuring your religiosity with a scale.
Don’t say you were raised ...., but now ..bla... bla... bla.
You’ll look unsure, conflicted, with unclear Value-Set, and questionable commitments.
Ask me and I’ll say without hesitation: “I’m a Catholic!” and then I’ll change subject.
Act like your Resume (Curriculum Vitae): clear, a little bit exaggerated, easy going, sure of your abilities, and unbreakable self-esteem.
I you really want to get what you want, it’s much easier to stretch your Integrity (I said stretch only, don’t compromise your Integrity)

The fact that you have to ask that on here means you probably won't get either

In all seriousness, the obvious answer is what makes you happy, BUT keep in mind STABILITY. You don't want a nutcase, and you don't want someone who gets bored easily (as one day, she might get bored of you...). Emotions first, but temper them with logic and intellect.

This thread has been viewed 4362 times.

Back