What period of history do you belong in-test yourself

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Well, this was bizarre. It said Han Dynasty for me. :)

Disclaimer: this is for fun. Lots of times the right choices may not be provided, and you might have answered differently at different points of your life.

See:
https://learn.howstuffworks.com/qui...845&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=paid&pp=0

Upon reflection, I am pretty moralistic, family oriented, and traditional.

"[FONT=&quot]The period of time that is best suited for you is the Han Dynasty. You are ruled by structure, disciple, respect and honor, things you try to incorporate into all aspects of your life. You are a very hard working individual who has their eye on the prize, and if you keep it up, there is no doubt that you will one day achieve greatness."

I just took it again and changed a few about which I was ambivalent. Still Han Dynasty. :) So be it. I think I'll read one of those books on the Han Dynasty that showed up in Razib Khan's blog. [/FONT]

I got the future. They couldn't find a category so that's their default I guess. Lame-o. Lol. Pretty fun test, thanks for posting

What Period in History Do You Really Belong In?
Mayan Period
The period of time that you should leave your mark on is the Mayan Period.

The Future
There is no part of history that you belong in because you should be in the future. You've always been told that you're way ahead of the crowd and that is probably because you're a forward thinker. Some people are meant to document history and others are meant to be written about, and you are certainly the latter.

The Future
There is no part of history that you belong in because you should be in the future. You've always been told that you're way ahead of the crowd and that is probably because you're a forward thinker. Some people are meant to document history and others are meant to be written about, and you are certainly the latter.

got the future too.
It probably means that We belong right here, right now, we are the active “Makers of New History”. We make events happen. Totally! ;)

I got Hans Dynasty as well :)

got the future too.
It probably means that We belong right here, right now, we are the active “Makers of New History”. We make events happen. Totally! ;)
Well that's certainly true, especially in my case since I'm a software developer.

Btw I chose alcohol as my favorite drink lmao. Nothing beats vodka warming your body,especially after a workout when you're bombarded with endorphins ;)

Well that's certainly true, especially in my case since I'm a software developer.

Btw I chose alcohol as my favorite drink lmao. Nothing beats vodka warming your body,especially after a workout when you're bombarded with endorphins ;)

I chose Terminator for the movie.
My previous job title was IT Hardware Engineer (fancy for IT Tech)
Your software runs on my hardware. LoL

ps I chose water, I know, boooring.

My result was somewhat surprising for me, but then people have always said I'm good with words and have a big mouth, and since everybody knows that chi bocca ha a Roma va (or as we say in Portuguese Quem tem boca vai a Roma)... LOL

Ancient Rome

The period of time that you would thrive in is Ancient Rome. You've always been one of the cool kids, and you've worked very hard to climb to the top of the ladder. You have a way with words, and it is very easy to talk your way into and out of different situations. You're on your way to building your empire, and there is nothing that is going to stop you.

I got this:

The Future

I'm sure I would get Future too if I did the test. With my strong individualism, freedom loving and futuristic geoengineering ideas I would never find happiness in the past full of despots, empires, slavery, poverty and misery.

Han Dynasty me too

I thought perhaps I'd get the future too but apparently I belong in Ancient Rome. :shocked:

Another Ancient Rome here.

WHY the heck didn't I get ancient Rome??? :)

I think the answer path that leads to it involves adventure/travel and personal ambition.

This thread has been viewed 13899 times.

Back