What's up with this Loki guy on TheApricity Forums?

Forgot Taranis and Ygorcs.

Anyone care to argue this point anymore?

If anything, we are over-represented in terms of "European" posters and moderators.

I'm afraid stupidity, being uninformed, mental illness, and having an agenda based on racism, nordicism and various deep seated personal issues is not limited to any one country or continent.

Yea. Sadly this is happening at Anthrogenica too. Luckily its a little more well moderated that it doesn't go out of control. Conjecture on that site is peddled as scientific fact in many cases where theres no ancient DNA to support it. Other than well educated assumptions that is. At that point any assumption is as good as the other if arguments have no evidence.

Yea. Sadly this is happening at Anthrogenica too. Luckily its a little more well moderated that it doesn't go out of control. Conjecture on that site is peddled as scientific fact in many cases where theres no ancient DNA to support it. Other than well educated assumptions that is. At that point any assumption is as good as the other if arguments have no evidence.

One sign of mania is what they call "forced speech". One manifestation is the inability to stop talking about one's pet "theory", usually based far more on psychological dysfunction than on fact.

Remind you of some people???? :)

One sign of mania is what they call "forced speech". One manifestation is the inability to stop talking about one's pet "theory", usually based far more on psychological dysfunction than on fact.

Remind you of some people???? :)
No matter what prestigious Ivy League university published a study, how thorough and in depth it is, and how up to date it's methods are, as long as Eurogenes k36 and a pet theory refutes it, it's garbage to certain people who post on anthro forums

For the first time in forever I took a peek again yesterday. It's actually pretty funny. It's taken some of them 20,000 posts to reach a conclusion I reached more than five years ago and expressed in a paragraph. :) What a bunch of shoemakers!

Tomenable got his facts wrong. He forgot to add me (born in Italy, childhood there, part of my education there) and Salento (even did his military service in Italy), and Pax Augusta (still in Italy), and LeBrok (born and grew to adulthood in Poland), Maciamo, a Belgian, Bicicleur likewise, Moesan, a Frenchman, Markod from Germany, many of our Albanians etc.

I could go on, but I won't. Point made.

Ouch, someone's feelings got hurt. lol

He bans anyone that disagrees with his religion now. That place is useless anyway.

This thread has been viewed 12536 times.

Back