Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
In 2016-2017 Germany accepted 1.9 million foreigners. Poland during the same time took 1.2 million (in vast majority Ukrainians). Germany has 82 million people in total, Poland 38 million. So, proportionally to total population, Poland has more of recent immigrants.

Source: http://wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/histo...polska-demografia-historia-rzad-osadnicy.html

In Germany recent immigration causes political upheaval and protests. In Poland, no such problems. Why is that?

I wonder if there will be time when you grow above your nationalistic insecurities. Longing to be equal, ha? Or maybe even better?

General dislike and demining of Ukrainians is rampant in Poland. I know one paranoid fellow, who is convinced that giving Ukrainians a change they would kill every single polish person, and there are millions like him. This is an attitude towards christian white people who speak almost the same language. Can you imagine how black muslims would be treated in Poland?

LeBrok, the last time you were in Poland was probably before I was born, so what makes you think that you know more about my country or even about this continent than I do?

Why is a European forum moderated exclusively by North Americans?

LeBrok, the last time you were in Poland was probably before I was born, so what makes you think that you know more about my country or even about this continent than I do?

LOL, I'm in Poland every year, dude. Long gone times of Stefan Batory and transatlantic ship journeys. Inexpensive ticket and ten hour flight and I'm there. Join 21st century! Oh, and I have "dowod osobisty" too.

LeBrok, you are such a typical Pole who loves to complain about everything, and about his countrymen the most.

Clearly you represent the bygone Communist generation. But you probably think that you are not a typowy Janusz?

Live and let live, and stop bringing negativity to my threads.

LOL, I'm in Poland every year, dude.

Good. Maybe you would stop misattributing my views if we met and talked in person.

Inexpensive ticket and ten hour flight and I'm there.

Really inexpensive are flights within the European Union.

To Canada's Eastern Coast is probably also not expensive.

Tomenable?

if your counts are correct,

Then Greece has much much more than Germany, and much much much more than Poland,

and if Poland accepted 1 years political refuggees,
Germany has tenths of % of immigrants who finally turn to citizens,
I wonder if your 1.6 10^6 Ukrainians took Polish citizenship, and for what reason,
political or life immigration?

LeBrok, you are such a typical Pole who loves to complain about everything, and about his countrymen the most.

Clearly you represent the bygone Communist generation. But you probably think that you are not a typowy Janusz?

Live and let live, and stop bringing negativity to my threads.

Good. Maybe you would stop misattributing my views if we met and talked in person.

Really inexpensive are flights within the European Union.

To Canada's Eastern Coast is probably also not expensive.
I am logic, ethics and common sense. Open your mind lost child, and I will guide you.

what are the migration numbers in previous years and where are the immigrants coming from? and for how long and for what reason are they in poland? how many are asylum seekers? if we answered these question it would probably become more clear.

It's not. I am Belgian and so in Bicicleur. Taranis is German, Pax Augusta is Italian and Ygorcs is Brazilian.

Among the North Americans, Angela was born Italian and LeBrok was born Polish, so they are both European and North American.

This thread has been viewed 4985 times.

Back