Guess where are they from?

Which nation?

• Total voters

Georgewalley

Banned
Reaction score
21317772_1458053984271759_8977030641761284142_n.jpg

Another garbage quality t-roll thread.

There's no possible way of verifying it.
they are either Greeks or Albanians. they drink that instant coffee called frape, if you see their coffees. Frappe is a mostly Greek tradition embraced lately by Albanians also

This whole sub forum appears to encourage posts based on nationalism. Not much to do with genetics.

Maybe Roma people!? Yes , I would say it

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Reveal: They're Greeks
I said they could be either Greeks or Albanians. You are saying they are Greeks. Phenotypically to me they look Southern Albanians. So the story could be they are either Albanian emigrants, or Arvanitab which is old Albanian emigrants and there are a lot of them.

As Jovialis said, a useless t-roll thread.

Perhaps threads like this should be deleted

I said they could be either Greeks or Albanians. You are saying they are Greeks. Phenotypically to me they look Southern Albanians. So the story could be they are either Albanian emigrants, or Arvanitab which is old Albanian emigrants and there are a lot of them.

Well, Greece and Albania shares borders and human migration knows no lines. No one in Europe today will be fully something once you go back 20 or more generations. Differences are there and a crowd of Greeks would look different from a crowd of Albanians but saying they can't be Greeks because their phenotypes are present in Albania makes 0 sense. Southern Albanians absorbed some Greek groups and Northern Greeks assimilated some Albanians, people didn't change but borders did. They're genetically, geographically to a lesser extent culturally and climate vise share a lot in common.

they are either Greeks or Albanians. they drink that instant coffee called frape, if you see their coffees. Frappe is a mostly Greek tradition embraced lately by Albanians also

it is not frappes, it is freddo espresso,
distinguish among this two,

one man has Albanian look,
distinguish by ears and hands.
the one infront the door,

kafes_frape215.thumbnail.jpg

see the difference
50253_118699810509_5323767_n.jpg

Nah, unless a thread is inflammatory or off-topic it should never be deleted.

Your definition of inflammatory may be different than ours.

Neither do I care about your opinion.

Yeah, I totally agree!

This thread has been viewed 10729 times.

Back