Yngvi-Frey king

And what is your comment on this "reliable" fact? Where did they find the remains of this mythological king?

Well, Yngvi was supposedly another name for the god Freyr, a Vanir god. Alternately a son of Odin, so in that view this would give us a pointer on the Y-DNA of Odin and all his sons.

Seriously, Yngvi-Freyr was the mythic founder of the Ynglinge dynasty of Swedish and Norwegian Kings. I can't help but think that if they'd found the body of this mythical godking, it would have been big news around here. It would be kind of like if they found the grave of Arthur Pendragon in the UK. So I believe this is some kind of error.

ftdna say this.

Then it is simply wrong. The only possible candidate which I can think of is the bronze age man inside Hågahögen close to Uppsala. Perhaps he was remembered as a family founder for a long time. But not yet any DNA from him what I know of.

Then it is simply wrong. The only possible candidate which I can think of is the bronze age man inside Hågahögen close to Uppsala. Perhaps he was remembered as a family founder for a long time. But not yet any DNA from him what I know of.
I think that Y dna of ancient king of scandinavian are identified some
archaeological remain in scandinavia by searcher.

I think that Y dna of ancient king of scandinavian are identified some
archaeological remain in scandinavia by searcher.

If you do come across that, please post a link here, I'd be very interested to read it.

This thread has been viewed 6346 times.

Back