Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Japan & China forums

Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Japan & China forums

Why Mongoloid forums, but not Indo-Iranian ones? This is EUpedia, right? Shouldn't Indo-European issues, not Eurasian issues, be the focus? Are the site owners or management Otaku Oriental fetishists or something?

Satyavrata Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Quote Originally Posted by Björnsson View Post
    Why Mongoloid forums, but not Indo-Iranian ones? This is EUpedia, right? Shouldn't Indo-European issues, not Eurasian issues, be the focus? Are the site owners or management Otaku Oriental fetishists or something?
    FYI, the Japan and China forums are hosted on Wa-pedia, which is the Japanese equivalent of Eupedia. I created Wa-pedia when I was living in Japan. You would have known if you had clicked on the Japan & China forum links.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 35.0%

I did click on Wa-pedia, but didn't bother reading it. I didn't register for Wapanese interests, since I'm an Indo-Europeanist and thought that is the purpose of the research. I'd like to see people square the circle of India & Europe, as it is a scientifically proven relationship.