Xcode Life's Origin 2.0

Kaspiaszlava

Reaction score
You can upload your rawdata into XCode for free (until October 15th). You should have to share news of the update on facebook, apricity etc... and then you should upload your screenshot into Xcode. After that you can upload your rawdata. Just check their website.

What are you thinking about their results?

You can upload your rawdata into XCode for free (until October 15th). You should have to share news of the update on facebook, apricity etc... and then you should upload your screenshot into Xcode. After that you can upload your rawdata. Just check their website.

What are you thinking about their results?

A little bizarre. It's known that Italians have a remote caucasian contribution. But being more Georgian than Italian seems to me a bit a nonsense.
I wouldn't give too much credit to their admixture calculator. More realistic the ML calculator (95% Italian / Greek + 5% Balkan)

View attachment 10452

Very strange ... in my case, being of mainly Italian origin, with Iberian contribution, my main European component is ... Russian!

Very strange ... in my case, being of mainly Italian origin, with Iberian contribution, my main European component is ... Russian!
RUSSIAN????????!!!!!!!!!???!! What the hell? If someone who's Southern European and Native American is Russian to this thing, it needs to be pulled immediately

My results

European 40.73

West Asian and Middle East 27.52

American 18.83

African 5.66

South East Asian 3.47

South Asian 2.36

Oceanian 1.42

European

Russian 34.86

Italian 13.55

Georgian 13.28

British 12.01

Finnish 6.44

Basque 5.14

Kosovo 5.00

Sardinian 4.56

Lithuanian 4.09

French 0.70

Hungarian 0.19

Orcadian 0.17

So I guess this is meant for Eastern Europeans and Armenians/Georgians/Caucasus users

My results of the ML calculator seem a little more coherent in my European part (I do not understand why in the other origins it marks zero).

Iberian 52%

Greek and Italian 24%

Slavic 19%

Balkan 5%

This thread has been viewed 5047 times.

Back