iIbNsE3.png
[/IMG]

tGmJxxb.png
[/IMG]

y4miPls.png
[/IMG]

VQBIsAb.png
[/IMG]

1-3 will take me some time to figure out, but my approximate guess for 4 is Palestinian

Edit: to the person who downvoted, I apologize. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my guess

Last edited:
1-3 will take me some time to figure out, but my approximate guess for 4 is Palestinian

Edit: to the person who downvoted, I apologize. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my guess

You haven’t offended anyone.
#4 Remind me of a Portuguese I know from the island of Madeira.

Ediit: strange, I’m having strong feeling of Déjà Vu. It must’ve happened in the past already! :unsure: :)

Last edited:
Honestly, you two are like fric and frac. Like twins you almost have your own incomprehensible language and code words.

No guesses on any of the other three?

I don't have to remind posters you're not supposed to try to do reverse image searches, right. That's unethical, yes?

I'll add a few more:

MlpSMPR.png
[/IMG]

mpAk5CL.jpg
[/IMG]

JBpmvOe.jpg
[/IMG]

1. Caucasus with perhaps Slavic and Baltic. She has to me a broadly Eastern Europe with some Russia and North Sea look.
  2. Ugh. It is so hard to tell for a number of reasons. The photo is cropped right in, black and white and she is heavily made-up. The eyebrows especially are hard to look away from. ;) That being said, I feel like I need a “gimme” on this to even be guessing with all the handicaps but, being game, how about Greek or Northern Italian? She reminds me of Sophia Loren - a bit. But, again. That could all be smoke and mirrors.
  3. German
  4. Broadly European DNA mix. In this photo, She looks like she had nose job, though.

1 - English (young Queen)
2 - Austria/Brennero (Could be)
3 - Spaniard (why not)
4 - Madeira/Portugal (“Friend” look like)
5 - Lithuania (I think)
6 - Poland (Maybe)
7 - Scottish (Deep Blue Eyes and Dark Hair) or maybe Italian.

:giggle: :)

Last edited:
5) This picture is really too washed out to tell much. Broadly NW European, perhaps Celtic as in old middle Europe Kelts or otherwise if not that then Siberian “red” but I’ll go with Middle Europe as her skin looks more milky than it does ruddy. But, who knows from this pic? And her bone structure also cannot be discerned from this, but looks (maybe) softer/rounder as in Alpine. Too much snow.

6) Eastern European. But then, she kind of also looks like Adele. So…. I have no idea. Maybe Baltic, North Sea with British?

CSIMG-101-1.jpg

7) She honestly looks like many Anglo-Irish-French-Scots + other random admixture women in Canada.

1-English
2-No idea
3-French
5-Finland
6-Polish
7-English

Very ambiguous- women are always harder to guess than men. I will say the last one has a pseudo-oriental appearance (I?ve seen those features among an Ashkenazi woman, and not anywhere else), however she could pass as being Irish, Northern Italian or Polish very easily. I would have to guess she?s from somewhere in East-Central Europe, though. I?d also guess the first one as being Italian. No idea for the rest.

5. is Italian
Besides, her blue eyes probably are not natural because of the darker outer ridge (its more likely contact lenses)

https://adorelenses.com/de/content/11-natural-bitone-color-contact-lenses-blue-eyes

Dark limbal rings are quite natural, and, in fact, they're more common in light eyes.

"
  • They tend to be more prominent in lighter-coloured eyes than very dark eyes, although even dark brown eyes may have limbal rings that, while not so noticeable, still subtly enhance attractiveness. In rare cases, some darker-eyed people may have blue limbal rings."

I'm one of those brown eyed people who does have a limbal ring, or whose limbal ring is obvious, and it's dark blue. I'm weird: my skin color (Celtic rim fair) doesn't go with my hair and eyes (dark brown) either. Recombination can produce odd results.

A famous person with that odd coloring and the blue limbal ring, although hers aren't as prominent:
Anne-Hathaway-Makeup-pic.jpg

They tend to disappear by the time you get to that woman's age, but not always. Genetically, some people retain them into middle age. Mine haven't disappeared, for example.

They're considered very attractive in both sexes, partly, they think, because it makes the white of the eye look whiter. Women try to get the same effect by putting eye liner on the inner rim of the bottom lid, although it washes out very quickly.

The perceived attractiveness is why colored iris lenses almost always have them. A friend of mine got them (They look fake as hell, like almost all of them, but, of course, I said they looked great.) and she said you have to specifically ask to have them rimless, but that might not be completely accurate.

1. Hungary, 2. Sweden, 3. Greece, 4. Bulgaria, 5. Norway, 6. Lithuania, 7. Ireland.

1.Slovenian...Hungarian
2.Italian...Austrian .There is something German about the eyes...My first thought was Ashkenazi for some reason.
3.Iberian
4.Levantine
5.NE Europe
6.SE Euro. Anywhere on the Balkans...Italy too.
7.Hm..atypical Scandinavian ...

Dark limbal rings are quite natural, and, in fact, they're more common in light eyes.

"
  • They tend to be more prominent in lighter-coloured eyes than very dark eyes, although even dark brown eyes may have limbal rings that, while not so noticeable, still subtly enhance attractiveness. In rare cases, some darker-eyed people may have blue limbal rings."

I'm one of those brown eyed people who does have a limbal ring, or whose limbal ring is obvious, and it's dark blue. I'm weird: my skin color (Celtic rim fair) doesn't go with my hair and eyes (dark brown) either. Recombination can produce odd results.

A famous person with that odd coloring and the blue limbal ring, although hers aren't as prominent:
Anne-Hathaway-Makeup-pic.jpg

They tend to disappear by the time you get to that woman's age, but not always. Genetically, some people retain them into middle age. Mine haven't disappeared, for example.

They're considered very attractive in both sexes, partly, they think, because it makes the white of the eye look whiter. Women try to get the same effect by putting eye liner on the inner rim of the bottom lid, although it washes out very quickly.

The perceived attractiveness is why colored iris lenses almost always have them. A friend of mine got them (They look fake as hell, like almost all of them, but, of course, I said they looked great.) and she said you have to specifically ask to have them rimless, but that might not be completely accurate.

I see what you mean, but still eye colour in No 5 does not look very natural to me... If hair is dark, eyes would be typically green, not blue:
12.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I see what you mean, but still eye colour in No 5 does not look very natural to me... If hair is dark, eyes would be typically green, not blue:
12.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

It doesn't work that way, Dagne. In certain areas dark-haired, blue-eyed people are common, as in Ireland, for example. They're not uncommon among us, too. Of course, there's not only one shade of blue eyes. They can be blue-grey, blue-green, etc.

david_gandy_5305269.jpg

Even African Americans can wind up with blue eyes. That's a "mug shot", from a criminal arrest, so they're not contacts. :)

3982293_blackandblue5433_jpegb4af0a9285b2705fcfa33dc08a3861b8

After all, blue eyes were first paired with dark hair in Europe. Only later did the blonde-blue eyed combination appear.

I'm going to wait just a little bit, but then I'll reveal.

It doesn't work that way, Dagne. In certain areas dark-haired, blue-eyed people are common, as in Ireland, for example. They're not uncommon among us, too. Of course, there's not only one shade of blue eyes. They can be blue-grey, blue-green, etc.

david_gandy_5305269.jpg

Even African Americans can wind up with blue eyes. That's a "mug shot", from a criminal arrest, so they're not contacts. :)

3982293_blackandblue5433_jpegb4af0a9285b2705fcfa33dc08a3861b8

After all, blue eyes were first paired with dark hair in Europe. Only later did the blonde-blue eyed combination appear.

I'm going to wait just a little bit, but then I'll reveal.

Gandy is literally perfect, truly alpha

The thread is getting repeatedly buried, so I'll reveal.

They're all 100% Italian, and not at all outliers.

Sorry if you feel tricked, but I thought it would be fun and informative. :)

Number 1 is Aurora Cortopassi, an occasional chef on Giallo Zafferano youtube videos. Surname is northwest Tuscan, and she definitely looks like a certain type of Tuscan. She's the same type, I think, as the "Lady with an Ermine". There are, of course, much darker Tuscans, like Andrea Bocelli, as just one example.

D9tz1mr.png
[/IMG]

Number 2 is, believe it or not, an actress of Calabrian ancestry. Hair color makes a tremendous difference in terms of people's perceptions. Her name is Gianna Maria Canale. She's obviously prettier, but I think the bone structure has similarities to Lady Gaga, Stephanie Germanotta.
the-italian-actress-gianna-maria-canale-is-smiling-while-keeping-a-picture-id472124640

a-star-is-born-1300x720.jpg

The third picture is of Costanza Calabrese, an Italian news person.

The fourth picture is of Alicia Vitarelli, and Italian-American newscaster. The surname looks like Bari in Apulia. The nose may very well have been altered as it looks too small for her face. Unfortunately, that's an American thing.

The fifth, sixth and seventh pictures are all of women in my birth area: eastern Liguria, Lunigiana, i.e. La Spezia. So, Dagne, you were right: she's Italian. She's a local food personality, and so far as I know, the hair is dyed, but the eyes are real. That's what happens when you try to get rid of the grey in dark brown hair: it can turn out black. :)

Some more girls in our area with what foreigners consider unusual phenotypes for Italians, but which, while not the most common, are a very significant part of variation in certain areas.

ZU0fWW6.png
[/IMG]

eMyX89Q.png
[/IMG]

OdUDY88.png
[/IMG]

You can also find it in my father's area:
NuXJlPA.png
[/IMG]

The thread is getting repeatedly buried, so I'll reveal.

They're all 100% Italian, and not at all outliers.

Sorry if you feel tricked, but I thought it would be fun and informative. :)

Number 1 is Aurora Cortopassi, an occasional chef on Giallo Zafferano youtube videos. Surname is northwest Tuscan, and she definitely looks like a certain type of Tuscan. She's the same type, I think, as the "Lady with an Ermine". There are, of course, much darker Tuscans, like Andrea Bocelli, as just one example.

D9tz1mr.png
[/IMG]

Number 2 is, believe it or not, an actress of Calabrian ancestry. Hair color makes a tremendous difference in terms of people's perceptions. Her name is Gianna Maria Canale. She's obviously prettier, but I think the bone structure has similarities to Lady Gaga, Stephanie Germanotta.
the-italian-actress-gianna-maria-canale-is-smiling-while-keeping-a-picture-id472124640

a-star-is-born-1300x720.jpg

The third picture is of Costanza Calabrese, an Italian news person.

The fourth picture is of Alicia Vitarelli, and Italian-American newscaster. The surname looks like Bari in Apulia. The nose may very well have been altered as it looks too small for her face. Unfortunately, that's an American thing.

The fifth, sixth and seventh pictures are all of women in my birth area: eastern Liguria, Lunigiana, i.e. La Spezia. So, Dagne, you were right: she's Italian. She's a local food personality, and so far as I know, the hair is dyed, but the eyes are real. That's what happens when you try to get rid of the grey in dark brown hair: it can turn out black. :)

Some more girls in our area with what foreigners consider unusual phenotypes for Italians, but which, while not the most common, are a very significant part of variation in certain areas.

ZU0fWW6.png
[/IMG]

eMyX89Q.png
[/IMG]

OdUDY88.png
[/IMG]

You can also find it in my father's area:
NuXJlPA.png
[/IMG]

A better picture of Costanza Calabrese:
costanza_calabrese-m.jpg

She reminds me of Emma Marrone. Is she Sicilian? I thought Calabrese, but maybe not.

emma-marrone-sexy-500x385.jpg

The hair is obviously fake. She's not trying to fool anyone.

No 3 Costanza Calabrese and No 5 look very similar to me. What is the name of No5?

This thread has been viewed 25511 times.

Back