Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

He was a Albanian with a Serbian match not a Serbian with a Albanian match such a thing wouldn't exist. I am not, I am claiming that Croatians are similar to whatever North Serbs are ( their words not mine ) and some Albanians from Kosovo are the same as Serbs as in I have seen them being matched with Serbs ( GED match opinion not mine ) and not mine. Also a enclave in Vardar Macedonian is ethnically Serbian and Montenegrin are ethnically Serbian ( their admission not my opinion ) none of what I have said is opinion actually and I am not Serbian I am Southern European Serbians are Balkan Slavs

Why are you putting yourself into a position to transmit other people opinions? In your posts I recognize traces of Serbian expansionistic agenda, however poorly understood. So the result is pretty much chaotic.

He was a Albanian with a Serbian match not a Serbian with a Albanian match such a thing wouldn't exist. I am not, I am claiming that Croatians are similar to whatever North Serbs are ( their words not mine ) and some Albanians from Kosovo are the same as Serbs as in I have seen them being matched with Serbs ( GED match opinion not mine ) and not mine. Also a enclave in Vardar Macedonian is ethnically Serbian and Montenegrin are ethnically Serbian ( their admission not my opinion ) none of what I have said is opinion actually and I am not Serbian I am Southern European Serbians are Balkan Slavs
Are you reading between the lines? What is it you don't get of my former sentence? The Serbs, that Albanians match with are Serbs with Albanian ancestry.

Half Montenegrins genetically originate in White Croatia, other half in Albania. Montenegrins have no genetic connection with original Serbs.

If you think opposite then genetically prove that. Serbs and Croats are genetic similar when most of them genetically come from the same place.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/31539-Genetics-confirm-migration-of-White-Croats-to-Croatia

Serbs to Roman Dalmatia coming from Greece, no one has genetics which prove this migration in Roman Dalmatia (today's Croatia, Serbia, etc).

Montenegrin cluster with Serbs and identify as such I can give you their FaceBook pages if you don't believe me I know many people from Romanian Croatia Serbia Montenegro Macedonia etc I have never in my life came across a Montenegrin that said he wasn't Serb

Are you reading between the lines? What is it you don't get of my former sentence? The Serbs, that Albanians match with are Serbs with Albanian ancestry.

Are you reading between the lines? This guy was a ethnic Albanian who lives in Kosovo with Serbian genetics.

He was not a Serbian with Albanian ancestors

Why are you putting yourself into a position to transmit other people opinions? In your posts I recognize traces of Serbian expansionistic agenda, however poorly understood. So the result is pretty much chaotic.
I am much closer to mainland Italian and Greeks than Serbs.

I am even closer to Bulgarians than Serbs however yes, my Great Grandfather was a Serb from Vardar region. That would make me 1/8 genetically Serb which considering 100 percent of the genetics isn't very Serb.

But who said they are Hungarians?
You when you imply there are many different ethnicity in Vojvodina no most are Serbs even if they are Serbs because of resent Austro Hungarian take over therefore shift in genetics they still identify as being Serbs even the Croats related to them, still say they are Serbs.

There isn't such a thing as Hungarians in Serbia but Serbs with similar dna aka ''North Serbs'' those North Serbs converted to being Catholic then moved to ancient Dalmatia aka what is now known as Croatia that is why you plot more North than general Serbs and that is why you plot next to Hungarians rather than general Serbs. Which is what I have said, time and time and time again.

Are you reading between the lines? This guy was a ethnic Albanian who lives in Kosovo with Serbian genetics.

Anecdotal hearsay's are always fun to hear without proofs.

99.99% of the cases you see the reverse, that is Serbians with Albanian ancestors.

GED match was his personal proof you don't believe me I can get my mobile phone and print out all his scores.

Many Hungarians have been Serbianized in Vojvodina. Many Romanians have been Serbianized in Eastern Serbia, etc.

Many Saxons have also been Serbianized, I know Serbs who have atleast 1 German grandparent. Do you believe me or not?

99.99% of the cases you see the reverse, that is Serbians with Albanian ancestors.
Never seen it even once

This shouldn't be very surprising. Beyond the assimilation that naturally happen in border regions, Ottoman rule meant that ethnic identities were generally discouraged among Muslim populations. One still sees this confusion among the Muslim minorities of Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia (the latter of which has almost disappeared). With the renewed interest in national identities, Muslim Slavs often adopted the ethnic identity of neighbouring populations.

I have Muslim friends from Sandžak who if pressed will say that they are Bosniaks. Of course from a strictly historical and genetic standpoint this makes little sense :grin:

Never seen it even once
The links posted by Wonomyro shows quite a few Serbs plotting towards Albanians.

Your posts clearly reek of chauvinism.

Serbia is not perfect, it's mixed, deal with it. You are mixed as you admitted, too.

Many Hungarians have been Serbianized in Vojvodina. Many Romanians have been Serbianized in Eastern Serbia, etc.

Many Saxons have also been Serbianized, I know Serbs who have atleast 1 German grandparent. Do you believe me or not?

But it doesn't matter they still identify with being North Serbs yes that's from the Sorbs and others

But it doesn't matter they still identify with being North Serbs yes that's from the Sorbs and others
Nope. It's recent, from less than 100 years ago.

You are mixed yourself.

Generally, north-eastern & north-western components do not exist. They are relics of methodologies from before ancient DNA. One can only speak of northern European tendency which is most pronounced in the Finno-Ugrian groups of Russia & the Baltic region.

What differentiates North-Western Europeans & North-Eastern Europeans are the varying levels of WHG & Siberian components.

Components are always arbitrarily composed. You can take any set of genes and call it a component as long as it makes sense for what you plan to analyze. E. g. If you want to investigate proportions of Brits and Saxons in modern Englishmen, then the components like WHG and EEF would not be of much use.

quote-the-balkans-produce-more-history-than-they-can-consume-winston-churchill-140-60-69.jpg

Nope. It's recent, from less than 100 years ago.

You are mixed yourself.

It's likely the other way around. The Pannonian plain would have been the primary region whence the Slavs infilitrated the Dinaric range. The region of Vojvodina and adjacent Slavonia were likely the very first landscapes settled by the ancestors of the Serbo-Croats, some of whom might have been assimilated into the Hungarian ethnos later on.

The links posted by Wonomyro shows quite a few Serbs plotting towards Albanians.

Your posts clearly reek of chauvinism.

Serbia is not perfect, it's mixed, deal with it. You are mixed as you admitted, too.
I do not show chauvinism neither am I Serbian I have one Serbian ancestor a Great Grandfather, I also have English Armenian/Anatolian and Greek/Italian ancestors still with all that mix I am genetically European so are all my direct family members so I am not sure what you are getting at.

I have mainly Greek and English genetics again according to GED not my opinion

Albanians aren't even on the plotting map. Because you're mixed in with whatever population you settled in when you came to the Balkans during the middle ages naw, Serbians do not plot with Albanians rather, Albanians plot with Italians Greeks and Serbs.

This thread has been viewed 250927 times.

Back