Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

If you watch the Deretiç videos on YouTube you will never learn anything about history.

Lol. Are you serious? If you don't want to reply to this question, keep silent. Don't come with stupid conclusions.

I was wondering, is there a possible connection to Germanic tribes? Ostogoths, Vandals, etc, all passed through the region. Ostogoths even established a kingdom around x yugo territory for a couple of hundred years. Is such a heritage too far fetched?

Also, while reading across this forum I noticed many people commenting a possible ancestry from the Bastarnae? Were the Bastarnae heavy i2 or is this just a theory?

I was wondering, is there a possible connection to Germanic tribes? Ostogoths, Vandals, etc, all passed through the region. Ostogoths even established a kingdom around x yugo territory for a couple of hundred years. Is such a heritage too far fetched?

Also, while reading across this forum I noticed many people commenting a possible ancestry from the Bastarnae? Were the Bastarnae heavy i2 or is this just a theory?

Anything is possible but the most probable case is its just Proto-Slavic. Bastarnae is just a theory but one which is more reasonable compared to others. They are believed to be connected to the Zarubintsy Culture, which has also been regarded by many as Proto-Slavic. Theres also no agreement on whether they were Germanic or Celtic, or even possibly Proto-Slavic. Roman writers could have been wrong. The problem is people take their accounts as gospel truth. Today you have the western world who can't distinguish between Albanians and other Balkan peoples ans just refer to everyone as "Yugoslavian". Many tribes referred to as "East Germanic" may have actually been Baltic and Even Proto-Slavic. Bastarnae among them.

My point is that Bosnian Croats received female-biased admixture from Paleo-Balkanic populations, which is why they lie on a cline between Albanians/Tuscans and Ukrainians on your PCA. Of course Bosnian Croats are closer to other Croats than they are to Albanians.
Surely they did. But not much more then the rest of Croats, Hungarians, and other populations that share the same cluster did. What I can see here is that the territories of the former Roman provinces of Panonnia and Dalmatia are genetically pretty much rounded up.

Lol. Are you serious? If you don't want to reply to this question, keep silent. Don't come with stupid conclusions.
Sorry but your question is stupid. I remember perfectly a video of Deretiç when at a certain point he opens his eyes in an exaggerated way and with an idiot expression printed on his face, as if he wanted to say, look, there is something here, he asked exactly the same question. Here in Albania, these things are taught to children when they begin to study history at the age of 11-12 maybe.
Someone here has given an answer to your question. In short, there have been barbarian invasions, wars, famine, epidemics, etc, that have caused a demographic decline in the Balkans at that time. Did not they teach you this things at school in your country?

I'm genuinely curious if this has been "decided" anywhere by credible researchers.

South Slavs have a different stock of haplogroups than Northern Slavs, and cluster together rather than with other European groups. Clearly we're our own family-branch.

Coincidentally the people with the highest portion of M423 also dwell in what the Romans and Greeks labelled Illyria. Although most people think the Illyrians simply vanished after their Latinization, some kept their ethnic identity for a long time (such as the Barracks Emperors, Belisarius, etc.). I know the Balkans were generally a war-zone for the late Roman Empire and barbarian tribes, but did the Illyrians really just vanish (again)? I mean, Albanians claim to be of that stock but have more in common with Greeks genetically than South Slavs, and Albania was generally a kind of borderline between Illyria proper and Greece (Epirus).

Historically it was said that many Roman cities on the Croatian coast remained free and independent of the "migrant Slavs" and Latin Dalmatian was spoken well into the 1800's (from what I recall). Haplogroup I2 spikes in Dalmatia and Bosnia, one packed with seemingly peaceful Illyrian towns, the other a mountainous escape for natives from invading foreigners.

I mean, from the mosaics of Roman-Illyrian Emperors and Generals in Byzantium, I can definitely see more of a resemblance to many Southern Slavs than I can when comparing typical Bosnians to typical Russians. At the same time there is definitely a Slavic (or whatever northern European tribe) mix in Balkanians for sure, but mainly were we simply Slavicized after the collapse of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires?

Croatians were historically referred to as Illyrians, Serbs were synonymous with Tribalians (Thracian tribe), and Bosnia is named after the Bosona river (an Illyrian word if I recall correctly). I mean people of haplogroup I are noted for being particularly tall, the Greeks and Romans both described Illyrians as particularly tall people.

Can they ever dig up Illyrian bones and sequence their haplogroups?
I think it depends from person to person.
But in most cases, ex-Yugos, are having more Balkan admixture than NE European admixture.
The ex-Yugos should also have a significant (20% or more) percent of NW European admixture.
Another thing, NE admixture does not necessary means Slavic origin, it can also be East Germanics and especially Goths, origins.
According to common sense, Goths came from the land of Poland and East Germany and not from Gotaland (the origin of Goths in Gotaland is just a myth, a legend, not the truth).
South Baltic admixture should be what early proto-Slavs had mostly, when they started to move South, East and West.
So it would be needed some more detailed DNA testing to be able to make difference between Slavic and East Germanic autosomal DNA.

According to what Dibran said it seems fairlt reasonable. Or is he simply wrong?

I think it depends from person to person.
But in most cases, ex-Yugos, are having more Balkan admixture than NE European admixture.
The ex-Yugos should also have a significant (20% or more) percent of NW European admixture.
Another thing, NE admixture does not necessary means Slavic origin, it can also be East Germanics and especially Goths, origins.
According to common sense, Goths came from the land of Poland and East Germany and not from Gotaland (the origin of Goths in Gotaland is just a myth, a legend, not the truth).
South Baltic admixture should be what early proto-Slavs had mostly, when they started to move South, East and West.
So it would be needed some more detailed DNA testing to be able to make difference between Slavic and East Germanic autosomal DNA.

That's not true at all!
Ex Yugos are not a single entity, in matter of fact, they were people very different, in both, genetics and culture!
There are worlds apart between Slovenes or Croatians to Macedonians!

And most ex-Yugos don't have more Balkanic than NE European admixture!
The only ones with more Balkanic admixture would be Macedonians and some Southern Serbs!

For example, I am from the South-Eastern part of Rep. of Macedonia.
When comparing myself with ancient samples using Eurogenes K36 data on nMonte, I get these results:

[1] "distance%=10.4265"

Aspar

South-East-Euro, 40.6
Early-Slavic, 29.7
Crimean_Greek_KER_1, 22.3
Levant-Egypt, 4
Gepid_VIM_2, 3.4

On other hand, this are results of a Serbian user on another forum:

"distance%=10.6922"

Early-Slavic,27.2
South-East-Euro,25.6
Dutch shifted Baiuvar,16.8
Early-Baltic,16
Crimean Greek,14.4

These are ancient genome proxies for the calculator:
NW-Germanic
MA_AngloSaxon_HS1
MA_AngloSaxon_HS2
MA_Northumbria_NO3423
IA_Germano-Celt_3DRIF16
IA_Germano-Celt_6DRIF3
3kyaBA_Sweden_RISE175
IA_Sweden_RISE174

NW-Celtic
IA_BritishCelt_6DRIF23
IA_Celtic-Briton_HI1
IA_Celtic-Briton_HI4
IA_Gaelic-Celt_6DRIF18
IA_Gaulish-Celt_6DRIF22
IA_Pictish-Brit_6DRIF21
3kyaMBA_Germany_RISE471
4kyaBA_Ireland_Rathlin1

Early-Slavic
MA_Niemcza34
MA_Markowice7
MA_RISE568
MA_RISE569

Early Medieval (MA) from Poland and Czech Republic.

Early-Baltic:
RISE598

Iron-Age-LBA-Steppe
IA_Altai_RISE492
IA_Altai_RISE600
IA_ScythianAldyBel_I0576
IA_ScythianAldyBel_I0577
IA_ScythianPazyryk_Be9
IA_ScythianPazyryk_I0563
3kyaBA_Karasuk_RISE493
3kyaBA_Karasuk_RISE497
4kyaBA_Okunevo_RISE515
4kyaBA_Okunevo_RISE516
3kyaLBA_Baikal_RISE554
IA_ScythianSamara_I0247
IA_ScythianSamara_I0247b
IA_ScythianZevakino_Ze6
IA_Sarmatian_I0574
IA_Sarmatian_I0575
IA_Sarmatian_I0575b
IA_ScythianIsmailovo_Is2
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE523
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE524
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE525

Levant-Egypt:
4kyaBA_Sidon
IA_Egypt_JK2134
IA_Egypt_JK2888
IA_Egypt_JK2911
IA_Egypt_JK2911b
4kyaBA_Levant_I1705
4kyaBA_Levant_I1706
4kyaBA_Levant_I1730
IA_LevantEgypt_3DRIF26
IA_LevantEgypt_3DRIF26b

Ancient-Iran:
IA_Iran_F38
MA_Iran_I1955
6kyaCA_Iran_I1661a
6kyaCA_Iran_I1661b
6kyaCA_Iran_I1662
6kyaCA_Iran_I1665
6kyaCA_Iran_I1665b
6kyaCA_Iran_I1670
6kyaCA_Iran_I1674

Anatolia-Armenia:
6kyaCA_MarmaraSea_I1584
5kyaBA_Anatolia_I2499
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1633
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1635
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1658
4kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE413
4kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE416
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE397
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE407
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE412
3kyaMBA_Armenia_I1656
3kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE423

South-East Euro:
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9006
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9010
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9033
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9041
3kyaBA_CreteArmenoi_I9123

South-West Euro:
3kyaBA_Iberia_ATP9
5kyaCA_Iberia_ATP2
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1280
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1274
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1277
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1281
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1303
5kyaLN_Portugal_Monte-Canelas1
3kyaBA_Portugal_ERR1524174
3kyaBA_Portugal_I0207
3kyaBA_Portugal_MonteGato
3kyaBA_Portugal_TorreVelha
3kyaBA_Portugal_TorreVelhaB

South-Central Euro:

4kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE486
4kyaBA_Minoan_I0070
4kyaBA_Minoan_I0073
5kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE487
5kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE489

Central-Euro-4kya:
4kyaBA_Hungary_BR1
4kyaBA_Hungary_BR1b
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE247
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE254
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE349
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE371
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE373
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE374
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE479
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE480
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE483
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE484
3kyaLBA_Hungary_BR2
IA_Hungary_IR1
3kyaLBA_Germany_I0099
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE577
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE586
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE586b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0047
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0047b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0114
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0115
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0116
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0117
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0164
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0164b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0803
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0803b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE109
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE150
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE154
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE154b
4kyaBB_Czechia_RISE566
4kyaBB_Czechia_RISE567
4kyaBB_Germany_I0058
4kyaBB_Germany_I0059
4kyaBB_Germany_I0060
4kyaBB_Germany_I0112
4kyaBB_Germany_I0113
4kyaBB_Germany_I0806
4kyaBB_Germany_RISE560
4kyaBB_Germany_RISE563
4kyaCA_Germany_I0118
4kyaEBA_Cuiavia_PLN17
4kyaEBA_Wielkopolska_RISE431
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0049
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0103
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0104
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0106
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0108
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0111
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0550

Roman soldier from south Germany FN_2
Crimean Greek (KER_1)
Gepid with Central-Asian input (VIM_2)
Dutch shifted Baiuvar (ALH_10)
Swedish shifted Baiuvar AED_204

As you can see, I can be modeled as 30%(Early-Slavic) NE European or 33% if we include the Gepid influence and 63%
(SE Euro + Crimean) SE European or 67% if we include Levant-Egypt!
While the Serb can be modeled as 43%(Early-Slavic + Early-Baltic), 40%(SE-Euro + Crimean) and 17% NW-Euro!

According to what Dibran said it seems fairlt reasonable. Or is he simply wrong?

There's simply no plausible reason to think so. But the South Slavs most likely assimilated remnants of the Germanic populations in the Balkans, and the signal is especially visible in Serbs and eastern Bulgarians. Probably Gepids, but it's difficult to say for sure.

So the idea I'm forming of the South Slav ethno-genesis is something like as follows:

Area was dominated by Illyrian tribes who were most likely not closely related to most of modern day South Slavs. After thousands of years of war with Romans, Celts, Greeks, Goths, Vandals, Huns, Mongols, Slavs, many diseases etc, most of the original "Illyrian" population were probably dead or absorbed several of said invader peoples into the population until it became utterly unlike the Illyrians of antiquity. That's the idea I'm forming of the fate of the Illyrians. The last remnants holding out in Albania because of its small size, mountainous geography and generally being out of the way.

On the other side of this we have the proto-Slavs who came to the Balkans, who were dominant haplogroup I2, unlike the vast majority of northern Slavs. This means these Slavs who invaded were closely related, even before the first Proto-Slavs appeared? I mean, to maintain such a high percentage of that particular haplogroup when it's a minority in typical Russians, Poles, etc, the invading Slavs must have come from related tribes, right?

Who could these tribes have been? Dacians? I'm curious about this because, as far as I know, the Slavic language and culture is very young compared to any other European groups (Latins, Germanics, Celts). So could the shattered remnants of the northern Dacians (hypothetically being I2a dominant) have mixed with and formed the proto-Slavic culture/peoples, before migrating south? We must have come from somewhere, or were Slavs possibly always there, ever since the first Latins appeared in Italy and Germanic people in Germany? I always assumed most east Slavs descended from Scythians and unknown Steppe tribes for example.

I'm also curious as to why there are enough Mediterranean looking South Slavs. Some could pass as very tall looking Greeks, rather than a stereotypical image of a central/eastern European. My own father can definitely pass as Mediterranean with an olive skin stone and dark hair, I'm haplogroup I2 from that line. My mothers side is the very stereotypical "Slavic": pale, blonde, blue-eyed, northern European looking. Did these Slavs simply adapt to the sunny-hot climate of the Adriatic coast? Or do we just stereotype what the northern barbarians would have looked like too much?

So the idea I'm forming of the South Slav ethno-genesis is something like as follows:

Area was dominated by Illyrian tribes who were most likely not closely related to most of modern day South Slavs. After thousands of years of war with Romans, Celts, Greeks, Goths, Vandals, Huns, Mongols, Slavs, many diseases etc, most of the original "Illyrian" population were probably dead or absorbed several of said invader peoples into the population until it became utterly unlike the Illyrians of antiquity. That's the idea I'm forming of the fate of the Illyrians. The last remnants holding out in Albania because of its small size, mountainous geography and generally being out of the way.

On the other side of this we have the proto-Slavs who came to the Balkans, who were dominant haplogroup I2, unlike the vast majority of northern Slavs. This means these Slavs who invaded were closely related, even before the first Proto-Slavs appeared? I mean, to maintain such a high percentage of that particular haplogroup when it's a minority in typical Russians, Poles, etc, the invading Slavs must have come from related tribes, right?

Who could these tribes have been? Dacians? I'm curious about this because, as far as I know, the Slavic language and culture is very young compared to any other European groups (Latins, Germanics, Celts). So could the shattered remnants of the northern Dacians (hypothetically being I2a dominant) have mixed with and formed the proto-Slavic culture/peoples, before migrating south? We must have come from somewhere, or were Slavs possibly always there, ever since the first Latins appeared in Italy and Germanic people in Germany? I always assumed most east Slavs descended from Scythians and unknown Steppe tribes for example.

I'm also curious as to why there are enough Mediterranean looking South Slavs. Some could pass as very tall looking Greeks, rather than a stereotypical image of a central/eastern European. My own father can definitely pass as Mediterranean with an olive skin stone and dark hair, I'm haplogroup I2 from that line. My mothers side is the very stereotypical "Slavic": pale, blonde, blue-eyed, northern European looking. Did these Slavs simply adapt to the sunny-hot climate of the Adriatic coast? Or do we just stereotype what the northern barbarians would have looked like too much?

I2a-Din is not that insignificant among other Slavs, especially in the western Ukraine and Moldova close to where I'd put the earliest Slavs of the Kiev culture. It was recently discovered that the Rurikids might originally have belonged to that haplogroup. Relative haplogroup frequencies tend to shift over time without foreign influence. The Slavs were pagans and polygamy was very common, so founder effects are bound to happen.

The Paleo-Balkanics likely weren't close to extinction. The entire southern half of Serbia has Messapic toponyms, a language that was very closely related to Albanian and a sister language of Illyrian. The inner Dinaric range has Latin place names of course, and the Romanized population in the mountains wouldnt have been affected by the decline of the cities. I think Illyrian was already a dead language by the time the Slavs arrived.

The frequent Mediterranean look among South Slavs is of course a result of admixture. If Bosnian Croats are 50% Paleo-Balkanic that is to be expected.

Well I didnt mean they necessarily went extinct, just became a minority in their former homelands. How are Bosnian Croats 50% native? We're generally purest with haplogroup i2 and very few of us have haplogroups E or J

Well I didnt mean they necessarily went extinct, just became a minority in their former homelands. How are Bosnian Croats 50% native? We're generally purest with haplogroup i2 and very few of us have haplogroups E or J

Because of women.

Sorry but your question is stupid. I remember perfectly a video of Deretiç when at a certain point he opens his eyes in an exaggerated way and with an idiot expression printed on his face, as if he wanted to say, look, there is something here, he asked exactly the same question. Here in Albania, these things are taught to children when they begin to study history at the age of 11-12 maybe.
Someone here has given an answer to your question. In short, there have been barbarian invasions, wars, famine, epidemics, etc, that have caused a demographic decline in the Balkans at that time. Did not they teach you this things at school in your country?

You are watching Deretic? Good god :)

There is no stupid questions but only stupid answers. If someone has already answered my question as you said, what is the purpose of your answer? To insult me? Try to relax would be good for your health. This is not a war zone it is educational site.

You are watching Deretic? Good god :)
There is no stupid questions but only stupid answers. If someone has already answered my question as you said, what is the purpose of your answer? To insult me? Try to relax would be good for your health. This is not a war zone it is educational site.
I explained why your question is stupid. Now it's you who have to explain why my answer is stupid, was you who used this word, probably for a moment you forgot that this is not a war zone it is educational site.

That's not true at all!
Ex Yugos are not a single entity, in matter of fact, they were people very different, in both, genetics and culture!
There are worlds apart between Slovenes or Croatians to Macedonians!

And most ex-Yugos don't have more Balkanic than NE European admixture!
The only ones with more Balkanic admixture would be Macedonians and some Southern Serbs!

For example, I am from the South-Eastern part of Rep. of Macedonia.
When comparing myself with ancient samples using Eurogenes K36 data on nMonte, I get these results:

[1] "distance%=10.4265"

Aspar

South-East-Euro, 40.6
Early-Slavic, 29.7
Crimean_Greek_KER_1, 22.3
Levant-Egypt, 4
Gepid_VIM_2, 3.4

On other hand, this are results of a Serbian user on another forum:

"distance%=10.6922"

Early-Slavic,27.2
South-East-Euro,25.6
Dutch shifted Baiuvar,16.8
Early-Baltic,16
Crimean Greek,14.4

These are ancient genome proxies for the calculator:
NW-Germanic
MA_AngloSaxon_HS1
MA_AngloSaxon_HS2
MA_Northumbria_NO3423
IA_Germano-Celt_3DRIF16
IA_Germano-Celt_6DRIF3
3kyaBA_Sweden_RISE175
IA_Sweden_RISE174

NW-Celtic
IA_BritishCelt_6DRIF23
IA_Celtic-Briton_HI1
IA_Celtic-Briton_HI4
IA_Gaelic-Celt_6DRIF18
IA_Gaulish-Celt_6DRIF22
IA_Pictish-Brit_6DRIF21
3kyaMBA_Germany_RISE471
4kyaBA_Ireland_Rathlin1

Early-Slavic
MA_Niemcza34
MA_Markowice7
MA_RISE568
MA_RISE569

Early Medieval (MA) from Poland and Czech Republic.

Early-Baltic:
RISE598

Iron-Age-LBA-Steppe
IA_Altai_RISE492
IA_Altai_RISE600
IA_ScythianAldyBel_I0576
IA_ScythianAldyBel_I0577
IA_ScythianPazyryk_Be9
IA_ScythianPazyryk_I0563
3kyaBA_Karasuk_RISE493
3kyaBA_Karasuk_RISE497
4kyaBA_Okunevo_RISE515
4kyaBA_Okunevo_RISE516
3kyaLBA_Baikal_RISE554
IA_ScythianSamara_I0247
IA_ScythianSamara_I0247b
IA_ScythianZevakino_Ze6
IA_Sarmatian_I0574
IA_Sarmatian_I0575
IA_Sarmatian_I0575b
IA_ScythianIsmailovo_Is2
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE523
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE524
3kyaBA_Mezhovskaya_RISE525

Levant-Egypt:
4kyaBA_Sidon
IA_Egypt_JK2134
IA_Egypt_JK2888
IA_Egypt_JK2911
IA_Egypt_JK2911b
4kyaBA_Levant_I1705
4kyaBA_Levant_I1706
4kyaBA_Levant_I1730
IA_LevantEgypt_3DRIF26
IA_LevantEgypt_3DRIF26b

Ancient-Iran:
IA_Iran_F38
MA_Iran_I1955
6kyaCA_Iran_I1661a
6kyaCA_Iran_I1661b
6kyaCA_Iran_I1662
6kyaCA_Iran_I1665
6kyaCA_Iran_I1665b
6kyaCA_Iran_I1670
6kyaCA_Iran_I1674

Anatolia-Armenia:
6kyaCA_MarmaraSea_I1584
5kyaBA_Anatolia_I2499
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1633
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1635
4kyaEBA_Armenia_I1658
4kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE413
4kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE416
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE397
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE407
3kyaLBA_Armenia_RISE412
3kyaMBA_Armenia_I1656
3kyaMBA_Armenia_RISE423

South-East Euro:
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9006
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9010
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9033
3kyaBA_Mycenaean_I9041
3kyaBA_CreteArmenoi_I9123

South-West Euro:
3kyaBA_Iberia_ATP9
5kyaCA_Iberia_ATP2
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1280
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1274
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1277
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1281
5kyaCA_Iberia_I1303
5kyaLN_Portugal_Monte-Canelas1
3kyaBA_Portugal_ERR1524174
3kyaBA_Portugal_I0207
3kyaBA_Portugal_MonteGato
3kyaBA_Portugal_TorreVelha
3kyaBA_Portugal_TorreVelhaB

South-Central Euro:

4kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE486
4kyaBA_Minoan_I0070
4kyaBA_Minoan_I0073
5kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE487
5kyaCA_Remedello_Italy_RISE489

Central-Euro-4kya:
4kyaBA_Hungary_BR1
4kyaBA_Hungary_BR1b
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE247
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE254
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE349
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE371
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE373
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE374
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE479
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE480
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE483
4kyaBA_Hungary_RISE484
3kyaLBA_Hungary_BR2
IA_Hungary_IR1
3kyaLBA_Germany_I0099
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE577
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE586
4kyaBA_Unetice_Czechia_RISE586b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0047
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0047b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0114
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0115
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0116
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0117
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0164
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0164b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0803
4kyaBA_Unetice_Germany_I0803b
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE109
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE150
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE154
4kyaBA_Unetice_Silesia_RISE154b
4kyaBB_Czechia_RISE566
4kyaBB_Czechia_RISE567
4kyaBB_Germany_I0058
4kyaBB_Germany_I0059
4kyaBB_Germany_I0060
4kyaBB_Germany_I0112
4kyaBB_Germany_I0113
4kyaBB_Germany_I0806
4kyaBB_Germany_RISE560
4kyaBB_Germany_RISE563
4kyaCA_Germany_I0118
4kyaEBA_Cuiavia_PLN17
4kyaEBA_Wielkopolska_RISE431
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0049
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0103
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0104
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0106
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0108
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0111
4kyaCWC_Germany_I0550

Roman soldier from south Germany FN_2
Crimean Greek (KER_1)
Gepid with Central-Asian input (VIM_2)
Dutch shifted Baiuvar (ALH_10)
Swedish shifted Baiuvar AED_204

As you can see, I can be modeled as 30%(Early-Slavic) NE European or 33% if we include the Gepid influence and 63%
(SE Euro + Crimean) SE European or 67% if we include Levant-Egypt!
While the Serb can be modeled as 43%(Early-Slavic + Early-Baltic), 40%(SE-Euro + Crimean) and 17% NW-Euro!

But these are only 2 results.
About Crimean admixture - I am not that sure that admixture is not having also a lot of Gothic genes.
Gothic language was spoken in Crimea till 1600 or so.
After, Tatars came in Crimea or so.
Do not know the exact history of the region.

I explained why your question is stupid. Now it's you who have to explain why my answer is stupid, was you who used this word, probably for a moment you forgot that this is not a war zone it is educational site.

I don't know and cannot imagine what was that in my question to inspire you react like this. But this kind of reactions reveal the sad truth about a bitter guy who thinks the whole world is against him and his own people. I know a lot of Serbians feeling the same. I wish you will be able in the future to change that and move on. Until then, you guys (including Serbs similar to you) can continue fighting each others as much as you like but without my involvement.

But these are only 2 results.
About Crimean admixture - I am not that sure that admixture is not having also a lot of Gothic genes.
Gothic language was spoken in Crimea till 1600 or so.
After, Tatars came in Crimea or so.
Do not know the exact history of the region.

There is nothing "Gothic" about him...
Here is his Eurogenes K36:

Amerindian 0,85
Arabian 5,73
Armenian 2,89
Basque 0
Central_African 0
Central_Euro 0
East_African 0
East_Asian 0
East_Balkan 3,14
East_Central_Asian 0,55
East_Central_Euro 3,48
East_Med 15,27
Eastern_Euro 0
Fennoscandian 0,41
French 2,43
Iberian 5,35
Indo-Chinese 0
Italian 19,23
Malayan 0
Near_Eastern 8
North_African 0,6
North_Atlantic 3,22
North_Caucasian 17,32
North_Sea 0,57
Northeast_African 0
Oceanian 0,28
Omotic 0
Pygmy 0
Siberian 0
South_Asian 0
South_Central_Asian 0
South_Chinese 0
Volga-Ural 2,14
West_African 0
West_Caucasian 8,52
West_Med 0

The "Northern" dna is negligible!

There is nothing "Gothic" about him...
Here is his Eurogenes K36:

Amerindian 0,85
Arabian 5,73
Armenian 2,89
Basque 0
Central_African 0
Central_Euro 0
East_African 0
East_Asian 0
East_Balkan 3,14
East_Central_Asian 0,55
East_Central_Euro 3,48
East_Med 15,27
Eastern_Euro 0
Fennoscandian 0,41
French 2,43
Iberian 5,35
Indo-Chinese 0
Italian 19,23
Malayan 0
Near_Eastern 8
North_African 0,6
North_Atlantic 3,22
North_Caucasian 17,32
North_Sea 0,57
Northeast_African 0
Oceanian 0,28
Omotic 0
Pygmy 0
Siberian 0
South_Asian 0
South_Central_Asian 0
South_Chinese 0
Volga-Ural 2,14
West_African 0
West_Caucasian 8,52
West_Med 0

The "Northern" dna is negligible!

That's similar to my score and I get told my GED my maternal line is like Cypriots and people of pre historic Levant racially Balkan/Anatolian mix. If that's his mix he's not only Balkan South European he must of ancestors from the Near East :O

This thread has been viewed 247374 times.

Back