Politics Illegal Immigration: It's About Power

look it all started with people drowning in the sea. then people started to help and now the traffickers know how to abuse this. but if we just stop to help then people would simply start drowning again.

and i don't understand your comment about the 4.5 billion. is this money there to support greece in keeping the refugees? so are you assuming that greece wants to take up those people to get the money? the problem really aren't the traffickers but the way europe is distributing the imigrants.

look

in Order Greece to accomodate these people at 2014-2017 and first effort of assimilation of EU, and not distribute,
UNCHF and EU pay these money so these people have in an appartment or a smal house in country,
free electricity, free internet, free health care and medicines, a salary of 170 E per adult, 350 per pair, and another 130 per kid,
and coupons on Supermarket of another 170 E per adult and 120 per kid,
That makes 340 E per month, but no taxes, no electricity bill, etc etc,
Notice that a Greek worker basic salary is about 560 E per month for full 8 hours per 5 days the week. but taxated and pays the bills.

All these so not to stay in Camps designed for them,
cause they slain and rape each other in camps,

So Yes EU and UNCHF for 4 years is paying Greece to hold them, and make first assimilation contact,
etc others countries of South, and Non EU countries also.

But these money do not go to Greek goverment or Bank etc
they are given to NGO, and are checked only by UNHCF,
NGO search for houses to rent, pays the bills, and drives them around and hospitals etc etc

look
in Order Greece to accomodate these people at 2014-2017 and first effort of assimilation of EU, and not distribute,
UNCHF and EU pay these money so these people have in an appartment or a smal house in country,
free electricity, free internet, free health care and medicines, a salary of 170 E per adult, 350 per pair, and another 130 per kid,
Notice that a Greek worker basic salary is about 560 E per month for full 8 hours per 5 days the week. but taxated and pays the bills.
So Yes EU and UNCHF for 4 years is paying Greece to hold them, and make first assimilation contact,
NGO search for houses to rent, pays the bills, and drives them around and hospitals etc etc
One economic advantage seeking migrant admitted to me that working cash jobs under the table and competing with tax paying citizens is also going on, while collecting free refugee money.

One economic advantage seeking migrant admitted to me that working cash jobs under the table and competing with tax paying citizens is also going on, while collecting free refugee money.

I did not understand you,
plz be more specific.

In Australia......illegal immigration is when you leave a non-war zone and enter the country without going through the Australian embassy..............it is also illegal if you have a tourist visa and then get work in Australia , both person and company are fined.

I did not understand you,
plz be more specific.

People-immigrants are taking advantage of kind-hearted acts of generosity/charity.

People-immigrants are taking advantage of kind-hearted acts of generosity/charity.

Well
Some yes,
Some others Don't
they move by working, usually that was done in 1990's and before 2010
For example 2-3 in Turkey, they work in hard jobs, black money, they gather the sum, they move to Greece, 2-3 years, they gather the money move to lets say Italy, 2-3 years there then to Calais to pass to England, or finally Germany to Sweden, etc

there are many immigrants who take advantage,
and many immigrants who fall in to nails of blackmail, work to death, cheap sex industry, etc etc

Well
Some yes,
Some others Don't
they move by working, usually that was done in 1990's and before 2010
For example 2-3 in Turkey, they work in hard jobs, black money, they gather the sum, they move to Greece, 2-3 years, they gather the money move to lets say Italy, 2-3 years there then to Calais to pass to England, or finally Germany to Sweden, etc
Everyone looks out for their own interest first, in my opinion. You could also argue the point, that taking countries [like Turkey's hardest working and best citizens-cream of the crop] entrepreneurs, leaves those countries in worse condition, in need of future economic/stability help.
.....and many immigrants who fall in to nails of blackmail, work to death, cheap sex industry, etc etc
Who do you trust? Allegations by 'me first innocent" abused immigrants or "me first innocent" Politicians/bureaucrats/news media complex etc.....?
An example before the courts--
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48880551

Last edited:
Big strong healthy men- capable of transforming their country into green sustainable economic power countries-providing a good living free health care and universal money and pensions , for their fellow citizens-instead opt to take the quick route for free benefits, by leaving to greener pastures .

You could also argue the point, that taking countries [like Turkey's hardest working and best citizens-cream of the crop] entrepreneurs, leaves those countries in worse condition, in need of future economic/stability help.
the illegal immigrants almost always have to work someway since they do not get support from the state. and the others, the asylum seekers who come here for the economy, what is so bad about this? almost EVERYONE is an economic migrant nowadays. of course it really sucks when they get so much money for nothing but don't act as if looking for a more wealthy life in another more wealthy country was something you should feel guilty about.

P.S. why not polands, russia's, spain's, italy's, albania's, ukraine's entrepreneurs? or germany's after WW2?

look

i understand you. though the money they get was not paid by the greeks themselves right? but i also think that it shouldn't be too comfortable for them in the host countries until they fully integrated or return back to their country of origin.

In Australia......illegal immigration is when you leave a non-war zone and enter the country without going through the Australian embassy..............it is also illegal if you have a tourist visa and then get work in Australia , both person and company are fined.

you should put more emphasis on "without going through the australian embassy". it is more important than weather or not there is war in your country.

@ailchu

Because I do not want to be accused for Racism, I define this
term Roma people is ethnicity, with many nativities and multiple nationalities,
term Gypsie is a way of life, based on cheat the others,

in my country we say,
'δωσε θαρρος στον xvriath, και θα σε ανεβει στο κρεββατι'
'μαθανε οτι πηδιομαστε, πλακωσανε και οι γυφτοι'
meaning
give support to a rude wilder, and he will crowl and enter your bed,
they heard we make 'sex', and every gypsie came and demand.

That is what happens here in EU.

we must establish new migration laws,
and clear difference for refuggeess, migrants, and illegal migrants.

the illegal immigrants almost always have to work someway since they do not get support from the state. and the others, the asylum seekers who come here for the economy, what is so bad about this? almost EVERYONE is an economic migrant nowadays. of course it really sucks when they get so much money for nothing but don't act as if looking for a more wealthy life in another more wealthy country was something you should feel guilty about.

P.S. why not polands, russia's, spain's, italy's, albania's, ukraine's entrepreneurs? or germany's after WW2?
Has anyone ever questioned you about being a racist against European people?

Has anyone ever questioned you about being a racist against European people?

do you? you said people should stay in their countries and build up their economies. i simply made clear that if you really mean this then it should not only be the case for non-europeans who come over the sea. i simply continued and complemented your thought, not mine. if that is already racism against europeans then what you said before is racism against europeans and non-europeans. but explain what exactly was racist about my words?

So, what is your limit for economic migrants, Ailchu?

If the U.S. opened its borders to anyone from any country to come here to better themselves economically we could have 100 million people show up, or more! You think that’s in any way feasible or practical?

Every country has the right to decide how many migrants it can absorb, and it also has the right to say that if you don’t have a marketable skill and have no funds to bring with you then you won’t be allowed entry.

I have nothing against “legal” migrants. I’m a legal migrant myself since that’s why my father brought us here. However, he had to prove he had a needed skill, we all had to be tested for TB and venereal diseases, he had to have a reference here for a job already lined up, or a family friend or family member had to co-sign to support us if necessary. Plus we waited 5 years for our turn.

Everone points the finger at the US, but both Canada and Australia won’t accept migrants who are unskilled.

Also, I don’t know the situation in Europe, but here the children of illegal immigrants are in our schools although they pay no taxes, they get free health care in emergency rooms thus driving up the cost of health care for everyone, and most have fake IDs to get food stamps etc. Plus they take minimum wage jobs from our unskilled people.

All about repopulation of key U.S. states to create a one party Democrat dictatorship.
Giving illegal aliens state I.D. cards is de facto citizenship and makes stopping illegal alien voting impossible.

Florida is a key swing-state in U.S. elections and is already almost past the tipping point.
Texas is well on its way to becoming a blue state, and when it goes the USA will become a democrat dictatorship.

Last edited:
France receives 250,000 migrants each year (legal and illegal combined), i.e the equivalent of cities like Strasbourg or Nantes. And year after year the numbers are rising. Meanwhile the national debt is reaching terrifying heights (2400 billion euros!). We are already living far beyond our means. Can we still afford to be generous?

those 250'000 are from 2018 i guess? how many of those 250'000 were asylum seekers? how many were illegal and are they really included in this number? in 2018 france accepted only 30'000 people who asked for asylum.

Last edited:
hm

Sorry for Caps, but I think they are needed here,

THE PROBLEM OF EU IS NOT THE MIGRANTS THAT CAME OR WILL COME
THE PROBLEM OF EU IS THE TRAFFICKERS, THE KEY-PEOPLE OR KEY-NGO
WHO DISTURB THE BALANCE AND THE NATURAL WAY OF THAT MIGRATION.

and it seems Traffickers and slave merchants have BIG POWER

when a country like Greece, about 10 M
with the ability to host another 10 M tourists per day
gets attack by 1.5 M in one year (illegal legal and refuggees)
gets payed to hold them for at least 5 years, (big money)
no matter some of her islands tourist industry is injured
and a lot of people find work in these NGO,

THEN the least we can say is that these traffickers have POWER beyond the expected to have
if not start 'global conspiracy' theories

hm

Sorry for Caps, but I think they are needed here,

THE PROBLEM OF EU IS NOT THE MIGRANTS THAT CAME OR WILL COME
THE PROBLEM OF EU IS THE TRAFFICKERS, THE KEY-PEOPLE OR KEY-NGO
WHO DISTURB THE BALANCE AND THE NATURAL WAY OF THAT MIGRATION.

and it seems Traffickers and slave merchants have BIG POWER

when a country like Greece, about 10 M
with the ability to host another 10 M tourists per day
gets attack by 1.5 M in one year (illegal legal and refuggees)
gets payed to hold them for at least 5 years, (big money)
no matter some of her islands tourist industry is injured
and a lot of people find work in these NGO,

THEN the least we can say is that these traffickers have POWER beyond the expected to have
if not start 'global conspiracy' theories

are there really enough NGO ships so that NGO's to have real power? those with real power are countries like turkey and libya and they certainly already get paid to hold people back. can you explain what kind of power NGO's have in your opinion? and what are those global conspiracy theories?

are there really enough NGO ships so that NGO's to have real power? those with real power are countries like turkey and libya and they certainly already get paid to hold people back. can you explain what kind of power NGO's have in your opinion? and what are those global conspiracy theories?

I said before we go to 'global conspiracy theories'.

Ships is not the only power,
the true power is money, cannibalistic jobs, and votes.

and they do have such,

BTW
with term global conspiracy theories, I mean every extraorfinary explanation till sick fantastic scenarios.
as an example, NGOs is an allien plan and they reptilians,
we do not want go to such conversation or theories,

This thread has been viewed 13509 times.

Back