Don't use Facebook or Twitter

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
As for Facebook, that weasel has admitted, apparently, that all your data has gone to netflix, amazon, etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/technology/facebook-privacy.html

Twitter is an arm of the fascistic left progressives, pulling accounts for the most asinine reasons.

I'm glad I don't and never have used either.

My husband told me not to use any of them, I do have facebook and twitter but I am not active on them, I rarely put posts on them.

Date limite demain !!!
Tout ce que vous avez posté devient public dès demain. Même des messages qui ont été supprimés ou des photos non autorisées.
Je ne donne ni à facebook ni à aucune entité associée permission d'utiliser mes photos, informations, messages ou publications, tant au passé que dans l'avenir. Avec cette déclaration, je donne avis à Facebook qu'il est strictement interdit de divulguer, copier, distribuer ou prendre toute autre action contre moi sur la base de ce profil et / ou de son contenu. Le contenu de ce profil est confidentiel et confidentiel. La violation de la vie privée peut être punie par la loi (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 et le statut de Rome). Note : Facebook est désormais une entité publique. Tous les membres ont besoin de publier une note comme celle-ci. Si vous préférez, vous pouvez copier et mettre cette version. Si vous ne publiez pas une telle déclaration au moins une fois, il sera techniquement autorisé d'utiliser vos photos, ainsi que les informations contenues dans les arguments d'état de profil. Ne pas partager, mais copier et coller

I plan to continue using it, I do not think the CIA, the FBI, the Gestapo e.t.c. chase me The something unstoppable can no longer be stopped.

Well although I have to say that the other night I fell asleep on the couch. And to sleep candle in dreams there was a man in front of me with a briefcase said he was going to heal me, I offered my arm and stuck a syringe in my arm, but then I saw the evil in his face and I realized that there was a Man more in the room and they were drawing blood, when the other man tried to reduce me I woke up. I think it's not Facebook, it could be Europedia Forum.

You are lucky Angela, never to have used either.

However, Couple of months ago I went down the rabbit hole.

And its not just FB and Twitter... Its everyone...

For reference if you use any Google service... go and click the links on privacy and view the info Google has on you. Since EU fined them last year... you can do that.
You can view the files of yourself, geo-location data, autofill data, search data. They knew better where and when I had been then even my own memory.

The thing is... The way marketing works... Third party companies buy all your data. And first party companies (FB for example) collects data on people that do not even use the service... (Zuckerberg congressional hearing, EU Zuckerberg hearing for reference)

I used a service I can't find anymore, last year... It was a site with templates ready to send to 3d party Advertisers to delete the stored files on you... (which I never agreed to being with, must have been buried in FB terms of service among the gibberish) I am talking billion dollar companies... having a bunch of data on me... without me ever being made aware, in good faith.
I used it... and only like 8 / 30 3D party services removed my data. The rest gave me some BS errors just not to process my request.

Since then after reviewing more and more info... It seems even if you are Zuckerberg yourself, you do not own your data... And even if you are a security service you can not guarantee/ensure your digital inputs. Since any tools you can use, they can use... And tools are created, daily.

For a little more info: (https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-erase-your-digital-footprint-and-make-google-forget-you/)

This thread has been viewed 4101 times.

Back