Atlantean origin of R1b? RH Negative Blood, Redhair/Celts, Survivor Civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im still not at all convinced that R1b could not have been present in britain before 2500 bc.
It could come down simply to burial practice alone.
Experts are still just finding out that britain has been under credited and were far from inept like
with been told, their's advanced settlements and boat building 10,000 years old.
Could be they were cremating or some type of boat/sea burial ?
Then their's the flood that wipes the slate clean 6000 bc ?

Well, how convenient is that, isn't it? If nobody finds anything, one just claims oh it must be because the flood wiped the slate clean and the people just burned all possible evidences of their presence in Britain, yet suddenly they decided to change and appear in the archeological record after 2500-2300 BC. Interesting.

Btw I know of no archeologically proven "advanced settlements" in Britain before the Neolithic era or even later ("advanced" for their time, if you meant "advanced" as in "Iron Age civilization stage" Britain was a really latecomer). As for boat building, Austronesians and particularly among them the Polynesians colonized the entire Pacific Ocean thousands of years ago, yet they didn't need to create an advanced and very complex civilization for that. Efficient boat building and navigation do not mean a lot.

Always a lot of bizarre threads on this forum. Quite entertaining, if nothing else.

If refugees from Atlantis did settle in Britain, you would expect records describing advanced Atlantian civilization and tech in ancient Britain, right? Did these refugees suddenly forget how to rebuild their cities and technical structures when they arrived there?

Always a lot of bizarre threads on this forum. Quite entertaining, if nothing else.

If you have nothing to add, then perhaps best not to add anything. Derogatory remarks do not help anyone, you may think you are boosting your ego by putting others down, but you are in-fact harming yourself more than those you target.

If refugees from Atlantis did settle in Britain, you would expect records describing advanced Atlantian civilization and tech in ancient Britain, right? Did these refugees suddenly forget how to rebuild their cities and technical structures when they arrived there?

We have plenty of "records" in the form of the myths and legends of ancient Ireland.

For instance, the mythical island to the West of Ireland called Brasil, or Hy-Brasil (similar to the land of Hypoborea that the Ancient Greeks spoke of, possibly the North or South Pole continents pre-Ice Age (they speak of eternal daytime etc... as those parts of the globe are prone to during half of the year).

We also have the "God-like" super natural race of peoples called the Tuath De Danan (possible connection to the tribe of Dan from Israel, also etomologically linked with "Denmark" (D*n also represents Dan in the Hebrew language). As with similar myths from across the globe, they were bringers of knowledge, namely architecture, technology, language, astrology etc... the same as is described in Mesopotamia, South America, Egypt, etc...

If we are to follow the dates ascribed by modern geological findings (meteor impact circa 10,500 BC) and Plato's date of Atlantis sinking of the exact same time-frame as the meteor impact and end of the last Ice Age/Younger Dryas Impact event, this is a long time for buildings to have been destroyed, buried, or re-purposed over times by later civilisations/cultures, whether invading or local movements of peoples.

I know, right???? Even if such a place did exist, its inhabitants would be GREEK! By the books, it was thought to exist along the gulf of Laconia (quite a distance from Ireland ;)).

Plato stated that the Atlanteans attempted to invade Greece, and that the Greeks defended and repelled the Atlantean peoples (this is all told to his ancestor Solon by the priests of Egypt), then shortly after the island was sunk by huge cataclysmic earthquakes/flooding. The date that Plato gives is precisely the period of the end of the last Ice Age, and time of a huge cataclysmic meteor/asteroid impact in Greenland, which is speculated to have risen sea levels by upto 400m virtually overnight, and is perhaps the cause for the quick extinction of numerous mega-fuana such as Mammoths, Wooly Rhinoceras etc... Instead of the commonly held theory (which holds no evidence) that humans/Neanderthals hunted them to extinction.

There is just no evidence that: 1) Atlantis even existed; 2) that, if it did, Atlantis was located somewhere in Western Europe; 3) that, if it existed somewhere in Western Europe, it was really very advanced, and not just comparably advanced for the standards of primitive civilizations; 4) that R1b as a whole (as opposed to some specific subclades of it) is strongly associated with red hair; 5) that R1b was present in any high frequency anywhere in Western Europe until the Bronze Age (until now AFAIK virtually no R1b of the modern clades of Europe, almost all of which derive from R1b-M269, appeared in any ancient West European DNA before ~2500 BC); 6) that the supposed R1b (was it confirmed really? I don't know) in Tutankhamen belonged to the same lineages found extensively in Western Europe; 7) that the rise of sea-levels was "virtually overnight", or rather the evidences are totally contrary to that, that it was a really rapid though varying process for geological standards, but still took many centuries to complete; 8) that King Tutankhamen and other New Kingdom pharaohs of Egypt belonged to the same royal lineages that were responsible for the first dynasties and the nascent civilization of Old Egypt.

In my opinion that hypothesis is based on very weak and arguable foundations.

Btw, the Tarim Basin mummies have nothing to do with the Han Chinese civilization that arose hundreds of kilometers to their east and started to expand from a completely different area and direction. They just lived in the modern territiory of the state called China and probably interacted occasionally with the ancestors of the Sinitic/Han civilization. That's it.

1. There is no proof, but there is certainly evidence (Plato's account corresponding exactly with geological data regarding the Younger Dryas Impact event, Greenland cataclysmic meteor/asteroid impact, end of the last Ice Age, huge near instantanious rise of sea-levels upto 400m which corroborate the global "flood myths"/deluge that is spoken about from Egypt, to China, to South America etc..., survivors of an advanced civilisation coming from the sea or skies (dependent on the myth/culture) bringing with them advanced culture and technology, architecture (megalithic structures, pyramids etc...)

2. Sure, this is all speculative, I am not trying to assert my opinions as fact, as you seem to be.

3. Sure, no one stated otherwise.

4. There is a high correlation to red-hair and R1b, if you don't want to believe the connection then you are of course welcome to do so.

5. You may be correct that there is little evidence right now, but there are R1b red-haired mummies found all over the globe, and then the highest modern day concentration is on the British Isles (pre-dominantly Ireland, Scotland, and Wales), the accumilation of it to the vast West would give some possibility of them having arrived from the West thus being concentrated there, rather than having traveled all the way East (which I am not denying happened) and not stopping until they reached Great Britain.

6. Discovery Channel documentary claims that 40% of British and European males share the same DNA as King Tutankhamun, yet only 1% of modern Egyptians share that same blood.

7. There is much evidence (most within the past year or two) to show that the Greenland impact at the end of the Younger Dryas caused near instantanious sea-level rises of upto 400m, corresponding perfectly with the date given by Plato for Atlantis' sinking, and also the global flood/deluge myths of countless cultures spanning the breadth of the globe. There is much evidence that even the huge canyons of America where carved out nearly instantly by huge 400m tidal waves with chunks of iceburgs still being carried, rather than the currently held theory of slow erosion over millions of years.

8. Until we find preserved remains of the first kings of pre-dynastic Egypt, one can neither prove or disprove it, the fact is though, that they in-bred to an extreme degree, indicating they were trying to preserve their bloodline for some reason, the most likely reason to me being that this was a very special and ancient blood-line, that differed vastly from any of the "native" Egyptians or peoples of that area.

In-regards to your statement that the Tarin Basin mummies have nothing to do with Ancient CHina because they were based "hundreds of kilometers to their east", I'm not sure what that is supposed to prove. Peoples of ancient cultures dragged megalithic blocks of 200-800 tons over 500km, so that sort of distance is extremely trivial and does not present any challenge in-terms of communication, or travel (for instance Roman soldiers marched 50 miles a day (80km), so even by foot it is only a few days walk, without the use of horses or other animals.

The ramifications of an apocalyptic event are unpredictable.

For example: during the Renaissance, Renaissance men (women too :)) had a hard time matching the architecture and engineering skills of the classical era.

All this for the loss of knowledge of making cement.

Besides, think about the speed of progress and advancement the World could have enjoyed if the Library of Alexandria had not been destroyed, and If later on they had not burnt books for religious and political reasons.

So many inventions were lost, and later reinvented again.

The Antikythera, an Ancient Greek Analog Computer

ap061130010095.jpg

Alantis was already found in mauritania. The alanteans were either berber ancestors or haplogroup J2 / j1 / e1 but than were wiped out by flood

The ramifications of an apocalyptic event are unpredictable.

For example: during the Renaissance, Renaissance men (women too :)) had a hard time matching the architecture and engineering skills of the classical era.

All this for the loss of knowledge of making cement.

Besides, think about the speed of progress and advancement the World could have enjoyed if the Library of Alexandria had not been destroyed, and If later on they had not burnt books for religious and political reasons.

So many inventions were lost, and later reinvented again.

The Antikythera, an Ancient Greek Analog Computer

Also "Hero's Engine" and other steam engine (steam powered "hydraulic" temple doors in Ancient Greece and Rome) technology from over 2,000 years ago, only for steam engines to be rediscovered nearly 2,000 years later in the 1800's. Although I have suspicions that much of this knowledge had not just disappeared from existence, but kept behind closed doors by those who wished to retain total power and dominion over humanity (even the Vatican has been found guilty of withholding important texts, knowledge, and scientific materials for thousands of years).

Also people of the Renaissance had trouble replicating classical, 2,000 year old Roman and Greek architecture/constructions, but also those same Greeks and Romans of 2,000 years ago were unable to explain or reproduce the megalithic architecture that they found, such as the 1200-1500 (1300000kg, yes 1.3 MILLION kilograms) ton blocks that the Romans built upon for their Temple of Jupiter at Baalbek in Lebanon. Also the solid perfectly shaped pillars of great height and stature, that the Romans could only achieve by stacking much shorter segments.

Alantis was already found in mauritania. The alanteans were either berber ancestors or haplogroup J2 / j1 / e1 but than were wiped out by flood

The Ricat structure is certainly an interesting theory, but is far from proven. It does not correlate to Plato's description of the cities design, other sites buried beneath the ocean with more compelling evidence in the form of apparent "structures" visible via geological scanning equipment are the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, and an sunk island off of the West coast of Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglemosian_culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesolithic

https://digventures.com/2016/06/has...-site-been-discovered-near-the-isle-of-wight/

So we have have an advanced Mesolithic boat building Cremation burial culture in northern europe ? or did i just imagine it ?
Not to mention the fact that half a continent had recently just emerged from under a mile of ice for 100,000 years, was teeming
with animals and plants, that man had not yet depleted.

I dont think you guys will find a golden city in athens with a line of burials but good luck searching.
AS for red hair i think thats a red herring.

I'm two seconds away from closing this thread.

We deal in science here, whether it's archaeology or genetics, NOT bizarre fringe theories.

We deal in science here, whether it's archaeology or genetics, NOT bizarre fringe theories.

I agree, threads like this are a disgrace to this forum.

If you have nothing to add, then perhaps best not to add anything. Derogatory remarks do not help anyone, you may think you are boosting your ego by putting others down, but you are in-fact harming yourself more than those you target.

My ego? I'm pretty sure this thread is about your ego, not mine. Your posts belongs in a Dungeons and Dragons forum, not here. No body cares about Atlantis.

This thread is rubbish, nothing can change that fact.

back-migration

R1b never was in Africa before V88 came there.
So, stop brainwashing yourself and others.

I'm waiting, when such delusionists like you start writing about
British, Greek, Roman and Dutch settlers as back-migrants...

It is really so hart to write "R1b MIGRATED to Africa"?

A few points of interest.
King Tut's result's were never made officially public[why?], I'm sure they could do a re-test if they were not satisfied of his lineage. There was obviously an interest in this dynasty- dna; was it was first tested way back in 1968/1969. I think it was something like A2rh-
https://jomarchant.com/390/tracking-down-a-long-lost-piece-of-king-tut
https://www.nature.com/articles/224325b0

If A2rh- might also be connected with groups from the Steppe. Middle East samples have not yielded very much in the way of rh negative marker. This can be seen in following blog with regards to blood types[see reference below]. There was a huge male turnover for whatever reason in the British Isles (Ireland, Wales, Scottish Highlands etc...
If you skip to 48:48 you can see the timing and demographic magnitude of the R1b male turnover-

https://mathii.github.io/2017/09/21/blood-groups-in-ancient-europe

aKvDVh1QHSHeY30X-Region.png
I am still wondering how he came to conclude such rh- frequencies in ancient Europe. They actually don't make any sense looking at the ancestry of the Basque population for example. Has there ever been an attempt to justify these guesses?

Alantis was in north western africa and theres no evidence of r1b in north western africa in ancient times, so no. Haplogroup J or E subclades were likely alantean in ancient times.

All science was once considered fringe before overwhelming evidence was presented and accepted by the status-quo... please inform me as to how my speculative topic is unscientific.

Maybe you can come back and apologise to me in 50 years when all this stuff gets confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 19819 times.

Back