Paleo Balkan Languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I insist:
:grin: not one post thus far addressed the damning evidence.

Another interesting author cited by Matzinger is Gottfried Schramm, who located both the Albanian & Romanian homeland with more precision. Apparently he wasn't allowed to speak or publish in Albania & Romania after word got around regarding his findings.
Who said that Gottfried Schramm was not allowed to speak and publish in Albania?

Angela, the avatar of Yetos is a Greek terrorist -Kacifas that was killed by Albanian SWAT after shooting them. He does that to provoke Albanian members. This forum should have some policies for not using terrorist as photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I see no reason to presume that that would be totally "unthinkable" if we're talking of events that supposedly would've happened more than 1500 years ago, and the possibility of extension of the Albanian-speaking area to the immediate vicinity of present-day Albanian borders (not remote lands at all). It's not like dialects or even distinct languages cannot expand and become totally dominant in one region, pushing others out or replacing them along the centuries with internal movements or even just with linguistic prestige and concomitant expansion.

By that token one would look at the present neatly defined distribution between Portuguese and Castillian and presume that that distribution is very, very old, dating back to the Roman Empire, just because you can't find Castillian-like dialects in Portugal or Portuguese-like dialects in the Castillian-speaking regions of Spain, i.e. "they're strictly respecting this dialectal split". Languages/dialects tend to absorb all the neighbors when they expand their reach and become more influential than the others, thus creating different dialectal groups and neatly distinct dialectal areas.

I'm not saying that's what happened with Albanian, but to assume that it's "unthinkable" that a clear dialectal division couldn't have happened elsewhere just because of that sounds incorrect to me. In my own personal opinion, Albanian was definitely spoken in Albania since the very beginning (pre-Roman Era), but it's not certain that its distribution was exactly the same as it is nowadays (as you guys assume as a kind of dogma) and that it was spoken exclusively and exactly on the very same lands that it is now, and no Albanian-speaking migration into Albania may have happened in the past (even from neighboring Dardania and Macedonia) - at least it is not certain due to arguments like the one you exposed above, though others may be stronger.

You see the dialectal map below:
Albanian_dialects.svg

How did i posted this map in this thread? Simple, i dragged this image from another site and i "dropped it" here. It can also be done with a simple copy-paste using the insert image option. The map i posted here is a faithful copy of the original published in Wikipedia.
What you are suggesting to us with your theory is that this hypothetical Albanian movement has followed the same principle.

You have given me 4 infractions for my last two comments on this thread. I await Ygorcs evaluation of what happened here. I have reported Yetos countless times to never have any response,
yet you are always so swift with others.

You are not impartial and any pretense you wish to hold of impartiality is crossed when I lose my patience with the incessant lies, while you defend this as normal:

"So except of a liar, who should be banned,
what else am I?

So Now lets See,

Χελιδων female
η Χελιδων
της χελιδωνας

plural
Αι χελιδοναι Notice Χελιδωναι

So the sparrow is a female word
now what does our friend,
he uses modern Greek to prove ancient words,

the word he uses is χελιδονι neutral which is Modern Greek,
and not ancient,
A typical trick, that might charm ignorants

So by using modern Greek he connects ancient Illyrian Albanian etc
WOW Fantastic method,

what member DERITE hides from us ?????
the ending - Doni Donia

notice
Kelidones the habbitants of keli-donia
Make-dones the Habitants of Make-donia
Mygdones the Habitants of Myg-donia

As you all see all are around same area,
and ending -donia means country, and Doni-dones are the people

the word Mygdonia is alternative of Brygians,
for brygians by time it was proposed the word Brigantes and Bourgoundi,

So the ones who read the 2 posts
what to you believe?
Kelidoni people means the swallows
or the people of Kelidonia

Most simple can not be done

a simple linguistic sound, might give wrong results,
if searched wrong

Thank you Derite,
more usefull you could not be,
I am the crazy liar who should be banned right?
but for what?
all who read your post, and my answer understand.
you took the ethnonym/toponym ending -donia and gave us a wrong way, a bird, cause that fit you.
should n't someone bring back to correct way,?

KELI-DONI
MAKE-
DONI
MYG-
DONI

ALL TOPONYMS,
ALL END IN -DONI
SO WHY KELIDONI SHOULD MEAN SWALLOW,
AND NOT A TRIBE AND A LAND?
While MAKEDONIA ADN MYGDONIA MEANS TRIBE AND LAND?

as for calling me a liar,
Forum readers, members and moderators really understand a lot and know more.

enough with pseudo-science and pseudo-linguistic

As for Galabri I enter and connect with Kelidoni,
well place names
Kala-bria Polto-bria Mese-bria
ending -Bria is also a toponym,
(Duridanov suggest it as Thracian toponym)

so Gala-bri are the habitants of Gala-bria or in anothr language the Keli-doni
remember kelidoni is an exonyme given by Greeks, not an inner name, an eso- or endo-nyme
so Kelidoni inner name should different,
but considering Greek keltos kelitas and celtic gaul Galates Galician
the most possible is Gala-doni or Gala-bri

Thank you for your patience.
I am the liar and the lunatic for some.

PS
ΠΑΣΑ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗ ΧΩΡΙΖΩΜΕΝΗ ΑΡΕΤΗΣ ΠΑΝΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΟΥ ΣΟΦΙΑ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ Αριστοτελης

EVERY SCIENCE, DIVORCED FROM VIRTUE. IS A WILINESS, AND NOT A WINSDOM Αριστοτελης."

@ Derite

that is second warning
At 3rd i will call moderators,

You copy my post withouting quoting me,

So plz put the correct marks, on what is mine,
and stop providing as yours,

I will waiting some time,
there will be no 3rd warning i will call for mods to restore my writtings.

Angela, the avatar of Yetos is a Greek terrorist -Kacifas that was killed by Albanian SWAT after shooting them. He does that to provoke Albanian members. This forum should have some policies for not using terrorist as photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I was unaware of that. It will be dealt with.

You have given me 4 infractions for my last two comments on this thread. I await Ygorcs evaluation of what happened here. I have reported Yetos countless times to never have any response,
yet you are always so swift with others.

You are not impartial and any pretense you wish to hold of impartiality is crossed when I lose my patience with the incessant lies, while you defend this as normal:

"So except of a liar, who should be banned,
what else am I?

So Now lets See,

Χελιδων female
η Χελιδων
της χελιδωνας

plural
Αι χελιδοναι Notice Χελιδωναι

So the sparrow is a female word
now what does our friend,
he uses modern Greek to prove ancient words,

the word he uses is χελιδονι neutral which is Modern Greek,
and not ancient,
A typical trick, that might charm ignorants

So by using modern Greek he connects ancient Illyrian Albanian etc
WOW Fantastic method,

what member DERITE hides from us ?????
the ending - Doni Donia

notice
Kelidones the habbitants of keli-donia
Make-dones the Habitants of Make-donia
Mygdones the Habitants of Myg-donia

As you all see all are around same area,
and ending -donia means country, and Doni-dones are the people

the word Mygdonia is alternative of Brygians,
for brygians by time it was proposed the word Brigantes and Bourgoundi,

So the ones who read the 2 posts
what to you believe?
Kelidoni people means the swallows
or the people of Kelidonia

Most simple can not be done

a simple linguistic sound, might give wrong results,
if searched wrong

Thank you Derite,
more usefull you could not be,
I am the crazy liar who should be banned right?
but for what?
all who read your post, and my answer understand.
you took the ethnonym/toponym ending -donia and gave us a wrong way, a bird, cause that fit you.
should n't someone bring back to correct way,?

KELI-DONI
MAKE-
DONI
MYG-
DONI

ALL TOPONYMS,
ALL END IN -DONI
SO WHY KELIDONI SHOULD MEAN SWALLOW,
AND NOT A TRIBE AND A LAND?
While MAKEDONIA ADN MYGDONIA MEANS TRIBE AND LAND?

as for calling me a liar,
Forum readers, members and moderators really understand a lot and know more.

enough with pseudo-science and pseudo-linguistic

As for Galabri I enter and connect with Kelidoni,
well place names
Kala-bria Polto-bria Mese-bria
ending -Bria is also a toponym,
(Duridanov suggest it as Thracian toponym)

so Gala-bri are the habitants of Gala-bria or in anothr language the Keli-doni
remember kelidoni is an exonyme given by Greeks, not an inner name, an eso- or endo-nyme
so Kelidoni inner name should different,
but considering Greek keltos kelitas and celtic gaul Galates Galician
the most possible is Gala-doni or Gala-bri

Thank you for your patience.
I am the liar and the lunatic for some.

PS
ΠΑΣΑ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗ ΧΩΡΙΖΩΜΕΝΗ ΑΡΕΤΗΣ ΠΑΝΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΟΥ ΣΟΦΙΑ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ Αριστοτελης

EVERY SCIENCE, DIVORCED FROM VIRTUE. IS A WILINESS, AND NOT A WINSDOM Αριστοτελης."

You are skating on thin ice, buddy, and misrepresenting the truth. You were issued TWO infractions. They happen to be worth two points each. Get your facts straight. Oh, and stop whining. I don't know any of you from Adam, you, the other Albanians, or Yetos, nor do I care to...

As for the Iatepos sign in name, as I suspected, it has not been used in ages. Its use was approved for a time by Maciamo and LeBroc when there was some difficulty with the Yetos one. It is disabled.

Some more anti-Albanian conspiracy evidence on the part of mods? I'm all ears. I'm sure Maciamo will be glad to hear he took sides too.

I was unaware of that. It will be dealt with.

Angella

I changed my Avatar,

Now I want 2 things

Katsifas is a new Greek National Hero
who was murderer by Albanian police,
So why should i change my Avatar and not honour a National hero.

Second Laberia is using King Pyrros of Epirus as his Avatar
I demand his avatar to be changed,
Cause I also consider it as offensive stance .

Can you also ban colours and different fonts? :D

It's been years I see these childrens colourful scripts that give me headache and whenever I see blue and red texts I automatically think o Yetos the Decipherer.

@Ygorcs
Take into consideration what I said earlier about the Italo-Dalmatian languages. If Neapolitan and Sicilian are considered languages and not dialects, then we should several (not 2) Albanian languages not dialects. But of course Albanian it's a useless language and linguists don't even bother to learn, study, and classify it properly.

That is to say that the Dardanian/Moesian language could not have given birth to Tosk. Yes, it might have slightly influenced modern South Albania whose dialects are nowadays called Tosk, but not those early Tosks that lived elsewhere in Greece. It's those Arvanite dialects that should be used as reference and what we call Tosk should be classified as their derivative with some slight Gheg influence.

The Arvanite and Kosovar "dialects" are not mutually intelligible. I'm a Gheg speaker exposed to Kosovar dialect for at least 15 years on a daily basis and I still hardly understand them and I really really struggle to translate the lyrics of some famous Kosovar artists to foreigners. I need to read the lyrics and analyze them and think. I can't imagine what a Tosk has to go throw to understand their songs sometimes.

@blevins
By Moesia he means Upper Moesia which is more or less Dardania but slightly bigger, not the Lower Moesia between Romania and Bulgaria.

There are still Albanians nowadays in what was called Moesia so it's unlikely they were all Romanized. Southern Serbia is a mountainous area.

Katsifas is a new Greek National Hero
who was murderer by Albanian police,
So why should i change my Avatar and not honour a National hero.
You made that uber Albanian looking yet Albanian-hating retard/brainwashing victim a national hero?

Not me NIK

major of Greeks due to the way he was killed,

All Greeks except Radical left Nihillists

One more provocative post or comment by ANYONE, and I close the thread. I'm tired of spending my Sunday being a lunchroom monitor for thirteen year old boys.

@Laberia,
You make one more misogynistic remark, veiled or not, and you will be OUT OF HERE! Am I clear?

That's it: Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 64130 times.

Back