Women of 50 are invisible to me

Fifty is pretty much twice my age, and I wouldn't say no.
The appeal of a more mature woman to us younger men is that they are well aware of their own flaws and blemishes, and thus lack the egotistical sense of entitlement of a twenty-something girl. I like that.

I’m thinking:
Toyboy vs Cougar
yep :)

^^Just have never understood that, even though I know it exists. Of course the body of a fit and muscular twenty to thirty five year old man is more attractive and more "sexy" than that of a fifty to fifty-five year old man, but there's the "ick" factor. If I could have given birth to him in terms of age, that's one pleasure I'd deny myself. Too "skeevy".

Plus, I do like to talk too. :) There's just no there, there, with someone so much younger.

More men than women seem to have no problem with it. I don't understand that either. I sometimes see middle-aged men looking at the friends of their daughters and it makes me want to gag.

I guess my super-ego is much, much stronger than my id. :)

The most expensive divorce in history. How all that immense wealth will be divided? 50/50?
Jeff Bezos divorce leaves world's richest man with 75% of couple's Amazon stock
D3UvHoYUEAAgsYy.png

Only 36 billion dollars and 4% of Amazon.

I still don´t understand why these sexist laws against men exist over the world (western world). Who the hell is she to receive that amount of money if she has nothing to do with the creation of Amazon (or any other company in other situations)??

Stupid people says: "She was married with him when he was developping Amazon", yeah, they seem to forget HE WAS DEVELOPPING AMAZON (or any other rich man for example). It is something insulting that after a divorce the woman (90% of the times because the list of rich are basically men that started a company) gets such amount of money for doing nothing in the company. It is totally sexist law. I only remember one divorce where the woman was richer than the men (Madonna) and the man rennounced to the part that he could have got.

And about the question: nature makes women after 45-50 totally unatractive for a reason: they are not fertile any more so they must be not be a target for men. And those 3-4 exceptions are full of make up, trainers, surgeries, and spend all their time training, beauty spa´s and similar. Without makeup and also in 5-6 years even those rare exceptions will be absolutely ugly.

I still don´t understand why these sexist laws against men exist over the world (western world). Who the hell is she to receive that amount of money if she has nothing to do with the creation of Amazon (or any other company in other situations)??

Stupid people says: "She was married with him when he was developping Amazon", yeah, they seem to forget HE WAS DEVELOPPING AMAZON (or any other rich man for example). It is something insulting that after a divorce the woman (90% of the times because the list of rich are basically men that started a company) gets such amount of money for doing nothing in the company. It is totally sexist law. I only remember one divorce where the woman was richer than the men (Madonna) and the man rennounced to the part that he could have got.

And about the question: nature makes women after 45-50 totally unatractive for a reason: they are not fertile any more so they must be not be a target for men. And those 3-4 exceptions are full of make up, trainers, surgeries, and spend all their time training, beauty spa´s and similar. Without makeup and also in 5-6 years even those rare exceptions will be absolutely ugly.

I, for one, am dying to see your youthful gorgeousness. :grin:

I, for one, am dying to see your youthful gorgeousness. :grin:

You would be surprised. And you can´t deny that men over 50 (at least a 20-40%) can look quite well, but women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.

And about the sexist law. Why the hell that woman will have to receive thousands of millions of dollars?? It is in fact an incentive for making more divorces (when something goes wrong, hey, I will get millions). I know that he was cheating and he deserves the divorce BUT not the money. Each one with their own success: that is a divorce. And if they have children, half expenses paid by both, no matter how rich one is (and with the tickets to prove it). I still remember the Berlusconi divorce and she got like 20 millions euros a month to support their children. Hey, what do the children eat? Ferraris? It is absolutely stupid laws and totally unfair (in any case: rich or poor).

You would be surprised. And you can´t deny that men over 50 (at least a 20-40%) can look quite well, but women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.

And about the sexist law. Why the hell that woman will have to receive thousands of millions of dollars?? It is in fact an incentive for making more divorces (when something goes wrong, hey, I will get millions). I know that he was cheating and he deserves the divorce BUT not the money. Each one with their own success: that is a divorce. And if they have children, half expenses paid by both, no matter how rich one is (and with the tickets to prove it). I still remember the Berlusconi divorce and she got like 20 millions euros a month to support their children. Hey, what do the children eat? Ferraris? It is absolutely stupid laws and totally unfair (in any case: rich or poor).

Yeah? I beg leave to doubt. Men who talk like this are usually totally unappealing in every way, so, your interest would be unwelcome to any woman no matter the age.

You're a rude and ignorant young man who has a lot to learn, no doubt sexually as in every other field.

I doubt you'll ever have enough money for it even to be an issue, not to mention the fact that even getting a wife will no doubt be a Herculean task, and if some desperate woman were to accept, it would doubtless end quickly.

Misogynistic men have very clear personality issues, and you exhibit all of them. In fact, you go further. You'd deny the benefits of your earnings to your children. Incredible.

All of that said, as I've opined before, I don't understand women who have relationships with men young enough to be their sons, certainly not men in their twenties. The yuck factor is extreme in my opinion, not to mention that one does like to have an intelligent conversation at times, and somewhat more finesse in the bedroom than I would think most of them possess.

Now, go back where you belong, like a good boy.

Last edited:
Her acceptance of 36 billion makes some sense, assuming it includes residences and "hard"assets, or they're in addition to that 38 billion.

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothing.

Jaime is busy scouring facebook for a picture of a handsome and buff twenty-five year old Spaniard, no doubt blonde, to present.:grin:

We definitely do have a nice bunch of "gentlemen" (or first-class "hidalgos", in this case) on this forum !!

One seems ready to call his own mum an old boiler. Another discusses his wife's reluctance in bed with complete strangers.

The permafrost will melt soon, and we'll all roast to death. Looks like the species doesn't deserve any better...

The appeal of a more mature woman to us younger men is that they are well aware of their own flaws and blemishes, and thus lack the egotistical sense of entitlement of a twenty-something girl. I like that.
I think the appeal of a more mature woman is that she is a woman, rather than a girl.

I sometimes see middle-aged men looking at the friends of their daughters and it makes me want to gag.
It isn't very classy, no.

Hebephile. :p

Her acceptance of 36 billion makes some sense, assuming it includes residences and "hard"assets, or they're in addition to that 38 billion.

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothin

Jaime is busy scouring facebook for a picture of a handsome and buff twenty-five year old Spaniard, no doubt blonde, to present.:grin:

I wander how many men are getting ready to make a move for the golden girl?

Yeah? I beg leave to doubt. Men who talk like this are usually totally unappealing in every way, so, your interest would be unwelcome to any woman no matter the age.

You're a rude and ignorant young man who has a lot to learn, no doubt sexually as in every other field.

I doubt you'll ever have enough money for it even to be an issue, not to mention the fact that even getting a wife will no doubt be a Herculean task, and if some desperate woman were to accept, it would doubtless end quickly.

Misogynistic men have very clear personality issues, and you exhibit all of them. In fact, you go further. You'd deny the benefits of your earnings to your children. Incredible.

All of that said, as I've opined before, I don't understand women who have relationships with men young enough to be their sons, certainly not men in their twenties. The yuck factor is extreme in my opinion, not to mention that one does like to have an intelligent conversation at times, and somewhat more finesse in the bedroom than I would think most of them possess.

Now, go back where you belong, like a good boy.

Why do you insult me? Aren´t you a "moderator"? Why do you invent? I am already married and I have always done good with women at ANY age. What do you "doubt" if you don´t know me and MOST MEN think the same and MOST NORMAL WOMEN think the same (that feminism is a war between genders made by politicians to divide society) and that there are SEXIST laws against men (for example this one).

"Mysoginistic"?? LOL. Maybe you are a feminazi??

How much money do you have? Can you live on your own? I highly doubt you will ever meet a man that will have more than 1000 euros in his pocket, you don´t deserve more (I am doing exactly what you are doing). You seem offended because I said a truth that EVERYONE knows: no men is attracted to women over 40´s. And that is your case. That is your problem, so stop doing Ad Hominems and focus in the real topic of this thread.

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothing.

36 billion or 10.000 euros, she does not deserves it. You don´t get the concepts. I already said that those cases are a minority, and I already said that I reckon that "northern africa" looks exist in Spain. You are disgusted because you are an old woman and I destroyed your sentiments when I said that no one is interested in women over 40-50.

We definitely do have a nice bunch of "gentlemen" (or first-class "hidalgos", in this case) on this forum !!

One seems ready to call his own mum an old boiler. Another discusses his wife's reluctance in bed with complete strangers.

The permafrost will melt soon, and we'll all roast to death. Looks like the species doesn't deserve any better...

I was talking about the right to obtain half the wealth of someone in which she did not collaborate. Are you a feminist "man"? Are you gay? I am not an hidalgo, I come from the aristocracy of my country.

@Jaime,
Hrvclv is a valued poster. Do not speak to him like that again.

You are skating on thin ice. Stop provoking people and causing disruption or you will be out of here shortly.

I come from the aristocracy of my country.

An "aristocrat"? Then behave as such. Aristocrats are supposed to cultivate certain values, which include not insulting ladies on the grounds of their age.

No need to be gay to utterly disapprove of something so downright rude as this :
women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.

My wife is in her fifties. She's far from invisible to me. And I have always found that "instinct" was a bad advisor. You should try your neo-cortex instead - whatever there is of it.

Whatever your idea of virility (which, in my opinion, you mention far too loudly for it to be of much consequence), it doesn't exempt you from remaining courteous. You may be trying to boost your self-image by openly despising some categories of people, but it certainly does nothing to improve your public image.

With all due respect, My Lord! (If you have never heard it before, I suggest you look up the word "respect" in a dictionary)

This is Bruna Patrícia Maria Teresa Romilda Lombardi, born on August 1, 1952 (66 years) in São Paulo, SP. Brazilian, actress, model and writer. I ask: Does this woman, who follows the beauty pattern of the Brazilian women, go as invisible in somewhere place in the world, even at 66? Answer: Of course not. Like her, there are many other Brazilian females over 50, blondes, brunettes, mestizas, mulattos or black, equally amazing.
https://tvefamosos.uol.com.br/notic...sa-biquini-azul-para-brindar-2019gratidao.htm
Em9C3EnsZ81uKKzqqfcvjqvXfsLeUZxAiXo0TvZSoJqm2gNkZm  WLpb5d_sLHP8HXHnkUeiWM-AyIU4mbCi3n650ilHwfpglJ3o5uyMBO4wR9Cj28miK2BpEJKzq  vrMMBAgPN0-t_rdOPzgdKwqSnpG1hNZgZyNXWh6MCJanjbvYR4y5_vCkokohU  an_7QdnoO3K9TMCLYRN-Bn7aj0QB3a1R6WgV9d5Y0LLYRKBNFGvsjxEGX5bHfPdLT-hifes-la5O2dP54SYiWdQdA6a0wtml5IE8LDQiqslx-wCS2KjKkLVL48clfAMmQNwUeTPngAtqVO89KLlqZYjPDGfxGtm  npH9zjRMf40_fiHms1pboACh9s2NGwBuYGLw_wsVDlnMEEYEVm  3tX1UCrWQPnsOkCpXmLfZzt-YILGIUdEeKcEExKxnz-mpZprvC0_PW_c8tX_wOvp2lgByjoCJwo6QJfsOIB4D-zpT7Guz1tZjiejHI6qe4ogrCKC2eLztkv6we1-eRR950bKP1NNE7u_g8XZS19q32C8XfbyT3PTW5OxnjhsaHLlBQ  GkTdcdj7Sb5-B4P3IFXmMT4iAbqbxnXPggd6rDE9yvGOZTi43uUEUL1C1lfDn4  GM2Yu08hAC1o_n-BRtyVH-aiOjXBJyn2R6WAwadZZo=w481-h638-no

ITCK3xeP9CQqqbylcU16WoDzpMiNc31AF3Vo8D9-fzGSXu4oFFnZkz_nouVLk2eF-uNygf9NRBwDBnPnCeegfICdBPWVIuIuvAibV020fZirtHHo48M  H1Mdj_WKHa2iQbDszgiDcN68rBRjrlu3m4ijXw7YZVO6mVzVXa  oPMw_fU-8ll7Uo5QqXoEhR2JBx87pCeR727NZkmpJbC_7i5Ckc5QKuc7dm  lqqwBGKuJMnUFnEPafTS90_SrRjxhA2JhkWlhaFzBTudHwrvl6  RwIUmNCUACp3UhYE9KUTS3kAVPsYnmNm5f5VKezNcSs0f2FtJb  dx4pyz9SBxDiWcztrKL1QJK6ZmRdxr4iqU3qYCOICAZ_qVn3mS  j74Yeshm3fpNZFC2w8LKhofxqZxj-Xs40BdTePIwJ4xWYFsRsW3Jm5SNiHLOo7ld1zsjw5lcrLLh5m2  VM2DptNcj7CNuecqPlTe8cyiPoFqGfgrCescBS6aARtci-BUuuYPYKM_Gnx1hlqNs0_gA3k2Fok78FgEIxuljyEhZtKPOdyG  3fGA8Nz8hVL7FTV85uVT8leX-wOp_WilrzPmmornILfHUxadHJBpkfvN1egPmXHDnmnzjJ2FZFx  Pi1MqY5lfC3Fk9pOzSRu64UgpTszhHUlL9qQMm-YAfVdhBoA=s400-no

vqOQ3uVHyYBvJ1h1GjNZt6g9P4UjaEN7jyVQ8GGPNTycVGUQ5v  fXTYMeFOwOuWpUdqTxmqOkp5SEM6iyT27RmcvPop4zEHP9a-YbZPPySiqEz3yc5Y1011VKstTsjnyewoPkCJkM8mkMeSzU60Wu  cVVpUfAiNhJ6WKSI1ws8kjrlUrbsfnWa4ecJ61CceJse2e_SJS  omsqUzmFtEuIQEkZXNP96gpKrdAxxJaOlANxyB4o7U7NoURbET  Uk8cenRsSjiEB_cei9Bai-PHk7QHr0WLPdo7N2mqNohgWj9nM6MMa7aCrn3obBRhAr0RUSUO  fRtbGNgUgjH10QZ3Z8Sj559E2MYUYFTgWGpQ-G40208vXPLgI210Hz4lbkLiy-EbXlvrS6lYdW0YhCKPrXpIoNFM--Fg4xVrkYEY4OvJSi5gZzgXOlRC57AnSuf22gKYBVvOgETmo7nj  plHoqckJxaQcBjDLS6aDzGIaQxUNguRcljdxmK7TpkvbQN2Ga1  Z0PCrU2NLERa9FMrhxWYmRj-reTS0N1vRq_D3wqEcF85kKc9MnwUzYcswiPfaT_OUb8xo4YJkL  Z1ZiKB_s2EqMnsY4UG7bnwXvcSqwzjTFuyS_BFKjBqrZQ05ZC6  _LtVmv_VW9gU1jR5St6GFrZPWaIQpepigLZLg=s400-no

Bruna is beautiful, inside and out. She is an ardent advocate for the empowerment of women.

Attachments three videos. Two historical videos.

First, interviewing Donald Trump, she was harassed by Trump.

Second, interviewing Jon Bon Jovi, she was harassed by Bon Jovi.

In both cases her firmness of it is exemplary.

In the latest, latest video, she talks about a Brazilian TV show about these two cases.

The arrival of the 50's means just one more moment in the stage of life of one woman.

Bruna Lombardi. BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. WONDERFUL WOMAN. 66 YEARS OF AGE.

This is Bruna Patrícia Maria Teresa Romilda Lombardi, born on August 1, 1952 (66 years) in São Paulo, SP. Brazilian, actress, model and writer. I ask: Does this woman, who follows the beauty pattern of the Brazilian women, go as invisible in somewhere place in the world, even at 66? Answer: Of course not. Like her, there are many other Brazilian females over 50, blondes, brunettes, mestizas, mulattos or black, equally amazing.
https://tvefamosos.uol.com.br/notic...sa-biquini-azul-para-brindar-2019gratidao.htm
Em9C3EnsZ81uKKzqqfcvjqvXfsLeUZxAiXo0TvZSoJqm2gNkZmWLpb5d_sLHP8HXHnkUeiWM-AyIU4mbCi3n650ilHwfpglJ3o5uyMBO4wR9Cj28miK2BpEJKzqvrMMBAgPN0-t_rdOPzgdKwqSnpG1hNZgZyNXWh6MCJanjbvYR4y5_vCkokohUan_7QdnoO3K9TMCLYRN-Bn7aj0QB3a1R6WgV9d5Y0LLYRKBNFGvsjxEGX5bHfPdLT-hifes-la5O2dP54SYiWdQdA6a0wtml5IE8LDQiqslx-wCS2KjKkLVL48clfAMmQNwUeTPngAtqVO89KLlqZYjPDGfxGtmnpH9zjRMf40_fiHms1pboACh9s2NGwBuYGLw_wsVDlnMEEYEVm3tX1UCrWQPnsOkCpXmLfZzt-YILGIUdEeKcEExKxnz-mpZprvC0_PW_c8tX_wOvp2lgByjoCJwo6QJfsOIB4D-zpT7Guz1tZjiejHI6qe4ogrCKC2eLztkv6we1-eRR950bKP1NNE7u_g8XZS19q32C8XfbyT3PTW5OxnjhsaHLlBQGkTdcdj7Sb5-B4P3IFXmMT4iAbqbxnXPggd6rDE9yvGOZTi43uUEUL1C1lfDn4GM2Yu08hAC1o_n-BRtyVH-aiOjXBJyn2R6WAwadZZo=w481-h638-no

ITCK3xeP9CQqqbylcU16WoDzpMiNc31AF3Vo8D9-fzGSXu4oFFnZkz_nouVLk2eF-uNygf9NRBwDBnPnCeegfICdBPWVIuIuvAibV020fZirtHHo48MH1Mdj_WKHa2iQbDszgiDcN68rBRjrlu3m4ijXw7YZVO6mVzVXaoPMw_fU-8ll7Uo5QqXoEhR2JBx87pCeR727NZkmpJbC_7i5Ckc5QKuc7dmlqqwBGKuJMnUFnEPafTS90_SrRjxhA2JhkWlhaFzBTudHwrvl6RwIUmNCUACp3UhYE9KUTS3kAVPsYnmNm5f5VKezNcSs0f2FtJbdx4pyz9SBxDiWcztrKL1QJK6ZmRdxr4iqU3qYCOICAZ_qVn3mSj74Yeshm3fpNZFC2w8LKhofxqZxj-Xs40BdTePIwJ4xWYFsRsW3Jm5SNiHLOo7ld1zsjw5lcrLLh5m2VM2DptNcj7CNuecqPlTe8cyiPoFqGfgrCescBS6aARtci-BUuuYPYKM_Gnx1hlqNs0_gA3k2Fok78FgEIxuljyEhZtKPOdyG3fGA8Nz8hVL7FTV85uVT8leX-wOp_WilrzPmmornILfHUxadHJBpkfvN1egPmXHDnmnzjJ2FZFxPi1MqY5lfC3Fk9pOzSRu64UgpTszhHUlL9qQMm-YAfVdhBoA=s400-no

vqOQ3uVHyYBvJ1h1GjNZt6g9P4UjaEN7jyVQ8GGPNTycVGUQ5vfXTYMeFOwOuWpUdqTxmqOkp5SEM6iyT27RmcvPop4zEHP9a-YbZPPySiqEz3yc5Y1011VKstTsjnyewoPkCJkM8mkMeSzU60WucVVpUfAiNhJ6WKSI1ws8kjrlUrbsfnWa4ecJ61CceJse2e_SJSomsqUzmFtEuIQEkZXNP96gpKrdAxxJaOlANxyB4o7U7NoURbETUk8cenRsSjiEB_cei9Bai-PHk7QHr0WLPdo7N2mqNohgWj9nM6MMa7aCrn3obBRhAr0RUSUOfRtbGNgUgjH10QZ3Z8Sj559E2MYUYFTgWGpQ-G40208vXPLgI210Hz4lbkLiy-EbXlvrS6lYdW0YhCKPrXpIoNFM--Fg4xVrkYEY4OvJSi5gZzgXOlRC57AnSuf22gKYBVvOgETmo7njplHoqckJxaQcBjDLS6aDzGIaQxUNguRcljdxmK7TpkvbQN2Ga1Z0PCrU2NLERa9FMrhxWYmRj-reTS0N1vRq_D3wqEcF85kKc9MnwUzYcswiPfaT_OUb8xo4YJkLZ1ZiKB_s2EqMnsY4UG7bnwXvcSqwzjTFuyS_BFKjBqrZQ05ZC6_LtVmv_VW9gU1jR5St6GFrZPWaIQpepigLZLg=s400-no

Bruna is beautiful, inside and out. She is an ardent advocate for the empowerment of women.

Attachments three videos. Two historical videos.

First, interviewing Donald Trump, she was harassed by Trump.

Second, interviewing Jon Bon Jovi, she was harassed by Bon Jovi.

In both cases her firmness of it is exemplary.

In the latest, latest video, she talks about a Brazilian TV show about these two cases.

The arrival of the 50's means just one more moment in the stage of life of one woman.

Bruna Lombardi. BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. WONDERFUL WOMAN. 66 YEARS OF AGE.
She's surely visible to me!!

Why you are threatening this poster? He was attacked by you and this Hrvclv fellow for having an opinion. His response to the latter was rather tame and yet he's "already on thin ice." If you throw a punch, you better expect a punch thrown back.

It's clear from the OP you're upset about how men typically perceive older women. It's simply evolutionary: women above 50 are not fertile and age takes away from a woman's physically attractiveness. That you're able to post photos of attractive older women that are celebrities is silly in that these women have the funds to keep themselves looking as good as they potentially can but it says nothing about the average 50+ woman. Men who are above 50 tend to be at the height of their economic value to society (because of many years of work experience) and hence why you're far more likely to find wealthy older men with much younger women. The opposite is rare.

Anyway, I've seen enough of this forum if someone "in charge" can insult people and then threaten then when they respond. I'll look at the genetic material and be on my way. I wish I didn't have to sign up to the forum for it.

Jennifer Aniston is over 50 and visible as hell

This thread has been viewed 24182 times.

Back