Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women of 50 are invisible to me

Regular Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I, for one, am dying to see your youthful gorgeousness.
    You would be surprised. And you can´t deny that men over 50 (at least a 20-40%) can look quite well, but women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.

And about the sexist law. Why the hell that woman will have to receive thousands of millions of dollars?? It is in fact an incentive for making more divorces (when something goes wrong, hey, I will get millions). I know that he was cheating and he deserves the divorce BUT not the money. Each one with their own success: that is a divorce. And if they have children, half expenses paid by both, no matter how rich one is (and with the tickets to prove it). I still remember the Berlusconi divorce and she got like 20 millions euros a month to support their children. Hey, what do the children eat? Ferraris? It is absolutely stupid laws and totally unfair (in any case: rich or poor).

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime__ View Post
    You would be surprised. And you can´t deny that men over 50 (at least a 20-40%) can look quite well, but women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.

And about the sexist law. Why the hell that woman will have to receive thousands of millions of dollars?? It is in fact an incentive for making more divorces (when something goes wrong, hey, I will get millions). I know that he was cheating and he deserves the divorce BUT not the money. Each one with their own success: that is a divorce. And if they have children, half expenses paid by both, no matter how rich one is (and with the tickets to prove it). I still remember the Berlusconi divorce and she got like 20 millions euros a month to support their children. Hey, what do the children eat? Ferraris? It is absolutely stupid laws and totally unfair (in any case: rich or poor).
    Yeah? I beg leave to doubt. Men who talk like this are usually totally unappealing in every way, so, your interest would be unwelcome to any woman no matter the age.

You're a rude and ignorant young man who has a lot to learn, no doubt sexually as in every other field.

I doubt you'll ever have enough money for it even to be an issue, not to mention the fact that even getting a wife will no doubt be a Herculean task, and if some desperate woman were to accept, it would doubtless end quickly.

Misogynistic men have very clear personality issues, and you exhibit all of them. In fact, you go further. You'd deny the benefits of your earnings to your children. Incredible.

All of that said, as I've opined before, I don't understand women who have relationships with men young enough to be their sons, certainly not men in their twenties. The yuck factor is extreme in my opinion, not to mention that one does like to have an intelligent conversation at times, and somewhat more finesse in the bedroom than I would think most of them possess.

Now, go back where you belong, like a good boy.
    Last edited by Angela; 06-04-19 at 19:53.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Her acceptance of 36 billion makes some sense, assuming it includes residences and "hard"assets, or they're in addition to that 38 billion.

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothing.

Jaime is busy scouring facebook for a picture of a handsome and buff twenty-five year old Spaniard, no doubt blonde, to present.

1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-DF103
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1bm

Ethnic group
    Arvern

2 members found this post helpful.
    We definitely do have a nice bunch of "gentlemen" (or first-class "hidalgos", in this case) on this forum !!

One seems ready to call his own mum an old boiler. Another discusses his wife's reluctance in bed with complete strangers.

The permafrost will melt soon, and we'll all roast to death. Looks like the species doesn't deserve any better...
    It is therefore worth while to search out the bounds between opinion and knowledge; and examine by what measures, in things whereof we have no certain knowledge, we ought to regulate our assent and moderate our persuasion. (John Locke)

31 days registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Alcuin View Post
    The appeal of a more mature woman to us younger men is that they are well aware of their own flaws and blemishes, and thus lack the egotistical sense of entitlement of a twenty-something girl. I like that.
    I think the appeal of a more mature woman is that she is a woman, rather than a girl.

I sometimes see middle-aged men looking at the friends of their daughters and it makes me want to gag.
    It isn't very classy, no.

Hebephile.

1 year registered

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a2a(m223)(L801)

Her acceptance of 36 billion makes some sense, assuming it includes residences and "hard"assets, or they're in addition to that 38 billion.

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothin

Jaime is busy scouring facebook for a picture of a handsome and buff twenty-five year old Spaniard, no doubt blonde, to present.

I wander how many men are getting ready to make a move for the golden girl?

7 days registered

Yeah? I beg leave to doubt. Men who talk like this are usually totally unappealing in every way, so, your interest would be unwelcome to any woman no matter the age.

You're a rude and ignorant young man who has a lot to learn, no doubt sexually as in every other field.

I doubt you'll ever have enough money for it even to be an issue, not to mention the fact that even getting a wife will no doubt be a Herculean task, and if some desperate woman were to accept, it would doubtless end quickly.

Misogynistic men have very clear personality issues, and you exhibit all of them. In fact, you go further. You'd deny the benefits of your earnings to your children. Incredible.

All of that said, as I've opined before, I don't understand women who have relationships with men young enough to be their sons, certainly not men in their twenties. The yuck factor is extreme in my opinion, not to mention that one does like to have an intelligent conversation at times, and somewhat more finesse in the bedroom than I would think most of them possess.

Now, go back where you belong, like a good boy.
    Why do you insult me? Aren´t you a "moderator"? Why do you invent? I am already married and I have always done good with women at ANY age. What do you "doubt" if you don´t know me and MOST MEN think the same and MOST NORMAL WOMEN think the same (that feminism is a war between genders made by politicians to divide society) and that there are SEXIST laws against men (for example this one).

"Mysoginistic"?? LOL. Maybe you are a feminazi??

How much money do you have? Can you live on your own? I highly doubt you will ever meet a man that will have more than 1000 euros in his pocket, you don´t deserve more (I am doing exactly what you are doing). You seem offended because I said a truth that EVERYONE knows: no men is attracted to women over 40´s. And that is your case. That is your problem, so stop doing Ad Hominems and focus in the real topic of this thread.

7 days registered

Their fortune is "paper" money, based on the value of the stock. No one knows what might happen in the future. Plus, if she forces a sale or division of the stock, it could bring the value plummeting down and she'd have nothing.

36 billion or 10.000 euros, she does not deserves it. You don´t get the concepts. I already said that those cases are a minority, and I already said that I reckon that "northern africa" looks exist in Spain. You are disgusted because you are an old woman and I destroyed your sentiments when I said that no one is interested in women over 40-50.

7 days registered

Quote Originally Posted by hrvclv View Post
    We definitely do have a nice bunch of "gentlemen" (or first-class "hidalgos", in this case) on this forum !!

One seems ready to call his own mum an old boiler. Another discusses his wife's reluctance in bed with complete strangers.

The permafrost will melt soon, and we'll all roast to death. Looks like the species doesn't deserve any better...
    I was talking about the right to obtain half the wealth of someone in which she did not collaborate. Are you a feminist "man"? Are you gay? I am not an hidalgo, I come from the aristocracy of my country.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

@Jaime,
    Hrvclv is a valued poster. Do not speak to him like that again.

You are skating on thin ice. Stop provoking people and causing disruption or you will be out of here shortly.

1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-DF103
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1bm

Ethnic group
    Arvern

4 members found this post helpful.
    I come from the aristocracy of my country.
    An "aristocrat"? Then behave as such. Aristocrats are supposed to cultivate certain values, which include not insulting ladies on the grounds of their age.

No need to be gay to utterly disapprove of something so downright rude as this :
    women over 50 (just 4-5% are an exception) are totally invisible for us. In fact, I don´t even look at women over 40 (just the 20-40 range). It must be instinct.
    My wife is in her fifties. She's far from invisible to me. And I have always found that "instinct" was a bad advisor. You should try your neo-cortex instead - whatever there is of it.

Whatever your idea of virility (which, in my opinion, you mention far too loudly for it to be of much consequence), it doesn't exempt you from remaining courteous. You may be trying to boost your self-image by openly despising some categories of people, but it certainly does nothing to improve your public image.

With all due respect, My Lord! (If you have never heard it before, I suggest you look up the word "respect" in a dictionary)

3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

This is Bruna Patrícia Maria Teresa Romilda Lombardi, born on August 1, 1952 (66 years) in São Paulo, SP. Brazilian, actress, model and writer. I ask: Does this woman, who follows the beauty pattern of the Brazilian women, go as invisible in somewhere place in the world, even at 66? Answer: Of course not. Like her, there are many other Brazilian females over 50, blondes, brunettes, mestizas, mulattos or black, equally amazing.
    https://tvefamosos.uol.com.br/notici...19gratidao.htm

Bruna is beautiful, inside and out. She is an ardent advocate for the empowerment of women.

Attachments three videos. Two historical videos.

First, interviewing Donald Trump, she was harassed by Trump.

Second, interviewing Jon Bon Jovi, she was harassed by Bon Jovi.

In both cases her firmness of it is exemplary.

In the latest, latest video, she talks about a Brazilian TV show about these two cases.

The arrival of the 50's means just one more moment in the stage of life of one woman.

Bruna Lombardi. BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. WONDERFUL WOMAN. 66 YEARS OF AGE.

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    This is Bruna Patrícia Maria Teresa Romilda Lombardi, born on August 1, 1952 (66 years) in São Paulo, SP. Brazilian, actress, model and writer. I ask: Does this woman, who follows the beauty pattern of the Brazilian women, go as invisible in somewhere place in the world, even at 66? Answer: Of course not. Like her, there are many other Brazilian females over 50, blondes, brunettes, mestizas, mulattos or black, equally amazing.
    https://tvefamosos.uol.com.br/notici...19gratidao.htm

Bruna is beautiful, inside and out. She is an ardent advocate for the empowerment of women.

Attachments three videos. Two historical videos.

First, interviewing Donald Trump, she was harassed by Trump.

Second, interviewing Jon Bon Jovi, she was harassed by Bon Jovi.

In both cases her firmness of it is exemplary.

In the latest, latest video, she talks about a Brazilian TV show about these two cases.

The arrival of the 50's means just one more moment in the stage of life of one woman.

Bruna Lombardi. BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. WONDERFUL WOMAN. 66 YEARS OF AGE.
    She's surely visible to me!!
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Why you are threatening this poster? He was attacked by you and this Hrvclv fellow for having an opinion. His response to the latter was rather tame and yet he's "already on thin ice." If you throw a punch, you better expect a punch thrown back.

It's clear from the OP you're upset about how men typically perceive older women. It's simply evolutionary: women above 50 are not fertile and age takes away from a woman's physically attractiveness. That you're able to post photos of attractive older women that are celebrities is silly in that these women have the funds to keep themselves looking as good as they potentially can but it says nothing about the average 50+ woman. Men who are above 50 tend to be at the height of their economic value to society (because of many years of work experience) and hence why you're far more likely to find wealthy older men with much younger women. The opposite is rare.

Anyway, I've seen enough of this forum if someone "in charge" can insult people and then threaten then when they respond. I'll look at the genetic material and be on my way. I wish I didn't have to sign up to the forum for it.

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Jennifer Aniston is over 50 and visible as hell

Elite member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Ethnic group
    Lithuanian

Oh I think it is very simple, I people are generally interested in opposite sex of approximate their age group. So if you are younger naturally one should be attracted to women twenty or thirty years older than you and vice versa, too.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dagne View Post
    Oh I think it is very simple, I people are generally interested in opposite sex of approximate their age group. So if you are younger naturally one should be attracted to women twenty or thirty years older than you and vice versa, too.
    Shh! You'll give it away!

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

This doesn't really fit here, but I didn't want to start a separate thread.

Most men find most women a little sexually attractive, while most women don't find most men sexually attractive at all. I can confirm the second.

See:
    https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/st...98389934153729

3 months registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 76.0%

This doesn't really fit here, but I didn't want to start a separate thread.

Most men find most women a little sexually attractive, while most women don't find most men sexually attractive at all. I can confirm the second.

See:
    https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/st...98389934153729
    I think I always knew this instinctively. What necessarily follows from this is that in a society where monogamy is the norm, most women will not be very passionate about their partners. This is another thing that I always suspected. I wonder how women rationalize this? You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone after all.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by markod View Post
    I think I always knew this instinctively. What necessarily follows from this is that in a society where monogamy is the norm, most women will not be very passionate about their partners. This is another thing that I always suspected. I wonder how women rationalize this? You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone after all.
    I've seen articles where this is borne out in dating apps, for example.

Well, many of them, the less emotional and more calculating of them, try to wait for that "Mr. Right" who is good looking enough to sexually excite them, but who also has the other qualities they seek, like stability, kindness, and for a lot of them, the ability to earn a good living. If they're getting older, and that biological clock is ticking, they "settle".

It sounds horrible, and it "is" horrible as far as I'm concerned. This isn't "love" imo, or even real sexual attraction.

I had a "friend" ("She" thought we were friends; I didn't.) who had a literal "list" of what she wanted in a mate, down to the fact that he had to be Irish like her family, tall, blonde, educated, from a "good" family, athlethic, sociable, etc. The one she wanted and lived with for a while hit all the marks except he was older, already had older children, and didn't want any more. She "settled" for a half Irish, short, dark guy who, however, has been extraordinarily successful. He's a wonderful person, and the only reason I keep in touch with her. I sometimes wonder if he understands how calculating she was about it all. She's also quite "experienced" sexually, and yet has always told me she doesn't much like sex. I feel quite sorry for him, but I don't think he knows any of this, and he seems "happy" enough.

For more women than men from what I can see from women I've known, sex just isn't all that important or all that satisfying. I feel sorry for both them and their husbands.

Not all women are like that, however. The problem is, how is a man supposed to know which is which, especially given that women can and do hide their true nature in order to "get" the man they want. I can tell you that a lot of women who dress provocatively, for example, are cold as ice, and a more modest dress and demeanor can indeed hide a passionate nature.

Level

Most women have lower sex drives than men do. With the female of the species, something beyond physical appearance (confidence, clothing, musical or performing ability, humor, and so on) is almost always necessary to generate a feeling of attraction.

Speaking as a man, attraction is more elemental, building up like hunger or thirst. It isn't omnipresent, of course - it disappears under stress or in a professional setting, but under normal, relaxed circumstances I can be attracted to "unattractive" women.

Of course, there's a lot of overlap between the sexes. I know men who refer to themselves as asexual, and women who are so driven by sexual appetites that they resent the cultural norm of serial monogamy.

100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Vandemonian View Post
    Most women have lower sex drives than men do. With the female of the species, something beyond physical appearance (confidence, clothing, musical or performing ability, humor, and so on) is almost always necessary to generate a feeling of attraction.

Speaking as a man, attraction is more elemental, building up like hunger or thirst. It isn't omnipresent, of course - it disappears under stress or in a professional setting, but under normal, relaxed circumstances I can be attracted to "unattractive" women.

Of course, there's a lot of overlap between the sexes. I know men who refer to themselves as asexual, and women who are so driven by sexual appetites that they resent the cultural norm of serial monogamy.
    Agree with each word! I always wondered who invented those cultural norms ) I mean I know that we need them but how are they formed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12