Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

No doubt to me at this point that Gava and possibly Hatvan/Caka when they moved Eastward they met Noua-Coslogeni R1a in Eastern Carpathians, but R1a apparently was extremely minor among these E-V13 dominated groups, these cultures spread downward from Bronze to Iron Age transition, they spread extended down to North-West Anatolia and down to Greece.

These were primarily cremating groups with spinoffs like Babadag adopting inhumation, depending on influences.

Based on kanellure influences in couple of Albanian sites, i do expect E-V13 in the second bulk of IA Albania. :p

Hey retard, Via Egnatia sped up transportation, it did not slow it down. You are arguing against your point, LA to NYC. Stick to your bread and butter, cleaning up school bathrooms.

And not to confuse you further, but Via Egnatia did not pass through Plovdiv and Sofia, you want to look it up and save face like unEuropean that you are?

Can someone ban this troll? Aside from having to explain to him the whole Rome/Constantinople thing, his only purpose is to insult people and adds 0 value.

A lot of coping going on

Shkodra and Montenegrin Illyrians so far, J2b only, the only sample from proper Illyrian region, remember that buddy?
Yep. What happened to all the Illyrii proprie dicti shouters? and they are all under J2b-L283>Z638+

Either way he should be ignored by all of us apart from making false claims and not even having read the paper which is obvious since he does not even know the nomenclatures of the samples. And don't get me started at his way of addressing people like some spoiled child that has a chronic temper tantrum and is 24/7 a name caller.

Yep. What happened to all the Illyrii proprie dicti shouters? and they are all under J2b-L283>Z638+

What is your point? Montenegro is all 1 site. Samples from the same site will yield similar results because they're all probably closely or distantly related.

Either way he should be ignored by all of us apart from making false claims and not even having read the paper which is obvious since he does not even know the nomenclatures of the samples. And don't get me started at his way of addressing people like some spoiled child that has a chronic temper tantrum and is 24/7 a name caller.

You're literally replying to a guy telling others they should clean toilets, Korce is full of Uneuropean gypsies, Kukes was Slavic 300 years ago and Albanians stole it, and you're acting like you're taking the high road. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Don't forget Hawk calling people monkeys and acting like a tough guy.

Keep finding that "proto-Albanian EV-13" homeland. Your crowd is becoming full of trolls, dimwits, and straight up liars. You talk about having read the paper, when the paper states and I quote

"the population of Albania from the Middle Bronze Age to thepost-medieval period appears to be largely made up of the same components in similar proportions"

What is your point? Montenegro is all 1 site. Samples from the same site will yield similar results because they're all probably closely or distantly related.

You're literally replying to a guy telling others they should clean toilets, Korce is full of Uneuropean gypsies, Kukes was Slavic 300 years ago and Albanians stole it, and you're acting like you're taking the high road. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Don't forget Hawk calling people monkeys and acting like a tough guy.

Keep finding that "proto-Albanian EV-13" homeland. Your crowd is becoming full of trolls, dimwits, and straight up liars.
What is your problem?

What is your problem?

My problem is your alliance of liars, trolls and dimwits coming here and disparaging Albanians and Albanian history. You all have bad faith agendas, and you think you will get away with it.

Yeah, keep polluting these threads with sock puppet accounts like Illyria and co. dear self-proclaimed "Aryan".

Congrats Hawk, you were right this guy is indeed behind puppet accounts like "Illyria" and many others.

Yeah, keep polluting these threads with sock puppet accounts like Illyria and co. dear self-proclaimed "Aryan".

Congrats Hawk, you were right this guy is indeed behind puppet accounts like "Illyria" and many others.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a sock account. We're all in cahoots to get you. Idk how many times I've told you this, but I'm from southern Albania. The Illyria guy has made clear he's not.

***deleted

Last edited:

***deleted

Last edited:
I'm not entertain, keep my name out of your mouth zog i vogel. Ask the mods to check IPs. We are different people, but not gonna lie that's my dawg, he's not disgusting like all of you who want to erase J2b2 and Illyrians from your pure E-V13 Albanoid fantasy.

Well, the probability that the Pre Proto-Albanoids (R1b-Z2103 mainly) were some of Brygi/Paeoni Ulanci/Brnjica descended people is quite high, with being pushed by Proto-Illyrian J2b2-L283 from the North-West and Proto-Thracian E-V13 from the North-East, all three of them, subclades merged to form the Proto-Albanoids. Personally, i do favor the Channeled-Ware hypothesis since Carpathian/Beskidy are Proto-Albanoid toponyms and the classification by John Basset Trumper of Proto-Albanoid as Southern Central European language. But, i might be wrong on the assumption, perhaps personal bias is taking the best out of me.

Nevertheless, we have seen some advancements and pretty sure we will see it further.

The "Aryan" part is an inside joke, for me, for all the times people said we were ottoman migrants, or non-european, before genetic research solidified our long presence. It's a little joke, much like your blue and yellow flag with 7 stars representing a multi ethnic Kosova, lol. Your real flag is red with a black two-headed eagle, but you are anti-Albania and anti-J2b2, anti-yourself, so what more can I tell you. Kids will be kids and follow whatever seems cool and shiny, like the pure Thracian E-V13 theory from the anti-Albanian, Anti-Illyrian schizos you admire. Or the brand new blue and yellow flag, cause it's different. The Kosokar superiority complex is strong in the young generation, never forget you are Albanian and Illyrians and J2b2 were part of them. Kosovo is Dardania, Dardania is Albania. Wake up child before you you turn into a mad scientist like your anti-Illyrian idols. You are their frankenstein, and they're operating on you LMAO

He was quite opposing to me when i proposed a Tumulus Middle Bronze Age origin for Illyrians with R1b-L51 and J2b2-L283 on the way. Well, Frano Prendi thought Cetina were ultimately the Proto-Illyrians and it looks that site is quite a lot J2b2-L283 with subsequently the LBA Montenegro bearing quite a lot. Here and there some R1b-L51, some E-V13 in Eastern Croatia either from Vatin or Urnfield, but those were borders and not the core at all.

It does make sense, the Cetina people were navigating the Adriatic sea for a long time, they had some bases in Italy hence why you see some J2b2-L283 among Nuragics. The subsequent Illyrians were known sailors of the sea.

He was quite opposing to me when i proposed a Tumulus Middle Bronze Age origin for Illyrians with R1b-L51 and J2b2-L283 on the way. Well, Frano Prendi thought Cetina were ultimately the Proto-Illyrians and it looks that site is quite a lot J2b2-L283 with subsequently the LBA Montenegro bearing quite a lot. Here and there some R1b-L51, some E-V13 in Eastern Croatia either from Vatin or Urnfield, but those were borders and not the core at all.

It does make sense, the Cetina people were navigating the Adriatic sea for a long time, they had some bases in Italy hence why you see some J2b2-L283 among Nuragics. The subsequent Illyrians were known sailors of the sea.

I think we can also tell from my posts that I have always been very thrilled with each paper that had J2b-L283 Illyrian samples. Meanwhile that person was protesting and still does, always belittling the J2b-L283 data. So his claim does not affect me at all, since it is not true. I like to keep discussions and threads sane and civil but whenever I post new J2b-L283 results it is always the same user(s) that get a temper tanrum and attack me even though I never engaged in a discussion with them. Also, funny I see that guy screaming on all threads and fora Illyrians are R1b-L2 :LOL:. As I have said I won't give them (him) any further attention.

Agreed with what you've written here.

Almost a century ago Mustafa Kruja most likely was right.

I had to look him up, how is it possible he survived the Boshlevik murderous hand, it turns out he left Albania in 1944. That kind of thinking leads to getting stoned even today. So we are not alone, the evidence has always been there. I still find this quote interesting.

Toponymy between Sofia and Plovdiv in the 10th and 11th centuries indicates that (Proto-)Albanian populations had migrated from their native lands to the eastern Balkans before the era of Leka.[4]

Would be interesting to contact Hristov for examples of Albanian toponyms from the 10th century in west-central Bulgaria, I don't think much survives today, I as only able to find Muzachevo east of Sofia.

One kilometer southeast of Musachevo, at the confluence of the Matitsa River with the Lesnovska River, there are remains of a roadside watchtower ( Straznica ) with a small settlement ( Muzaca ) adjacent to it from the ( 4th century ), which guarded the Via Militaris . The Bulgarian Mussacio is listed, among many others, by Vincenzo D'Amico as remaining in today's Italy from the Alcek proto-Bulgarians. His family is from the village of Muzaca. In an Ottoman tax register from the 15th century, the village is mentioned as Musa-i-kyuçuk , and later it is found with the name Musa köy Muslim. According to the legend, it is named after the Turkish bey Musa, whose head was cut off on the wood in the village.

https://bg-m-wikipedia-org.translat...tr_sl=bg&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

We all know of the perhaps the most famous medieval Albanian clan, the Muzaka, there are still settlements in Greece bearing that name and it is still present surname, even with the Arberesh.

Last edited:
I think we can also tell from my posts that I have always been very thrilled with each paper that had J2b-L283 Illyrian samples. Meanwhile that person was protesting and still does, always belittling the J2b-L283 data. So his claim does not affect me at all, since it is not true. I like to keep discussions and threads sane and civil but whenever I post new J2b-L283 results it is always the same user(s) that get a temper tanrum and attack me even though I never engaged in a discussion with them. Also, funny I see that guy screaming on all threads and fora Illyrians are R1b-L2 :LOL:. As I have said I won't give them (him) any further attention.

Agreed with what you've written here.

I remember, that's why I brought it up. Playing with words, holding on to anything, however small and minuscule. E-V13 went from being Pellasgian and always there, to Ottoman leftovers. These people would sell their own mothers to have their way.

I hate to sound like them, but we don't have an actual Albanian proprie dicti sample.:LOL: None of the Ottoman samples come from core Albanian region like Kruja-Mat.The only sample from central Albania turned out to be a Turkish mercenary. The rest are from the edges of Albanian territory( ALB_PostMdv_I14687 ,ALB_PostMdv_I15707, ALB_Mdv_I13834). The Kukes folks seem to be heavily Komani descend. Even the lone sample from Korca seems to have been largely decedent from a Illyrian-like population. One has to wonder if the E-V13 pastoral population still carried strong Thracian like mixture as late as early Ottoman period.

I had to look him up, how is it possible he survived the Boshlevik murderous hand, it turns out he left Albania in 1944. That kind of thinking leads to getting stoned even today. So we are not alone, the evidence has always been there. I still find this quote interesting.

Would be interesting to contact Hristov for examples of Albanian toponyms from the 10th century in west-central Bulgaria, I don't think much survives today, I as only able to find Muzachevo east of Sofia.

We all know of the perhaps the most famous medieval Albanian clan, the Muzaka, there are still settlements in Greece bearing that name and it is still present surname, even with the Arberesh.
Cili është qëllimi i këtyre karllëqeve që poston këtu? Përse duhet që të manipulosh dhe pështysh në historinë tonë? Kërkon ti japësh njëfarë kuptimi jetës tënde të dhjerë?
P.S.
Të fala nga Vincenzo D'Amico.

Albanians are descended from Native Illyrians and Dacian or Thracian newcomers.
A good chunk of R1b is also of East Balkanic origin.

How many of the Illyrian R1b's are Z2103?

This thread has been viewed 606605 times.

Back