Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

Kudos to the Harvard team for dismantling Bruzmi's bs and demonstrating to even his cheerleaders that he is a lying spin doctor. He had your hopes up that no ev13 would be found in thrace with his cryptic remarks about "wait and see", and he had your hopes up about some mythical hyllested paper that would bring new evidence about Illryian - Albanian relations, and he failed abysmally on both fronts. I sense that even his most loyal cheerleaders took a major L 🤣

The guy literally claims the brnjica culture doesnt exist, denies the universally agreed upon incongruency of albanian with illyrian phonetics like /sk/ cluster, etc.

Anyway, lets keep waiting for more results and push the discussiom forward, and stop with the pathetic copes

@Johane Derite

It is glaringly evident that you obliviously observed Paleo's scribbly lines on the PCA and ingested them as though they were the whole truth. Soon later, however, Archtype provided unequivocal evidence that his theory was flawed. Again, it is obvious that the mainland Thracian E-V13 people are not linked to the Albanian E-V13 people; thus, you are the one who is still coping. It should come as no surprise that Albanian branches won't be directly connected to mainland Thrace's E-V13s in a linear continuous fashion. Your ability to deal with the situation is so poor that you are still applauding PaleoRevenge's few toponym 'revelations', even though you haven't even looked into them to see whether or not they are even somewhat feasible. And acknowledge him as some kind of godlike figure on the forum. Again, unless we can locate the main Albanian E-V13 clades and subsequently connect them to the ancient Balkans and link them to a geographical location, there is still many lingering questions for discussion. But, for you, the answer is set in stone some-how, even though only a part of the E-V13 story was 'solved'.

I am quite interested in your explanation of how the E-V13 in Thrace has resolved the E-V13 issue in Albania. I am eager for your analysis and commentary.

Where did i say some situation was resolved? Bruzmi kept insinuating that ev13 wasnt going to be found in thrace, and that it has nothing to do with channelled ware / east balkans, and it showed up all over the east balkans and almost nowhere in the west.

So explain ev13 to me then with your illyrian model?

. Your ability to deal with the situation is so poor that you are still applauding PaleoRevenge's few toponym 'revelations', even though you haven't even looked into them to see whether or not they are even somewhat feasible. And acknowledge him as some kind of godlike figure on the forum. Again, unless we can locate the main Albanian E-V13 clades and subsequently connect them to the ancient Balkans and link them to a geographical location, there is still many lingering questions for discussion. But, for you, the answer is set in stone some-how, even though only a part of the E-V13 story was 'solved'.

Projection much? He just made some high quality posts actually exploring and doing work, not just parroting dogmas to stop the forward movement.

Some toponyms are obviously more dubious and I dont personally believe they will be relates, but some like bukurovac, bardo, gega, zgurova, etc, these are definitely worth exploring.

Why are you guys so obsessed with shutting down and censoring any investigation into this Nish-Shtip region? Very suspicious tbh.

If you are so against proto-Albanians being from the hinterland, you should encourage even more investigation into this region so that you can debunk this theory.

Instead you try derail threads, start the insults, get people banned, etc.

Projection much? He just made some high quality posts actually exploring and doing work, not just parroting dogmas to stop the forward movement.
Some toponyms are obviously more dubious and I dont personally believe they will be relates, but some like bukurovac, bardo, gega, zgurova, etc, these are definitely worth exploring.
Why are you guys so obsessed with shutting down and censoring any investigation into this Nish-Shtip region? Very suspicious tbh.

It is clear from your recent behavior on social media and online forums. What you don't understand is that there is a significant void in the Central Balkans, and it is the next major position that must be explored. Again, I am not attempting to downplay any Nish-Shtip toponymy, but looking at Google Maps and examining the phonology and etymology are two distinct tasks. If you regard pseudolinguistic etymologies to be high-quality postings, then you have lost your fundamental credibility. Moreover, doodling on a PCA map is so straightforward that I could instruct my younger sister to do the same. Archtype, much to his credit, took the trouble to apply qpADM to totally invalidate PaleoRevenge's absurd ethnogenesis concept for Proto-Albanians. The crux of this issue is that Bukurovac can be easily transmissible among Vlach groups. If Paleo wishes to proceed in a "chronological" manner, he should seek for manuscripts and decipher material from the Ottoman era, etc. Right?

If you are so against proto-Albanians being from the hinterland, you should encourage even more investigation into this region so that you can debunk this theory.
Instead you try derail threads, start the insults, get people banned, etc.

You assert that I'm projecting, yet here you're making a strawman argument lmao. Again, you literally just made snide remarks about Bruzmi and are acting as if you are innocent; I do not understand this reasoning. This is your responsibility, 'Albanian History' from Twitter, YouTube, Mathias on Facebook, etc., you are the one who want to spread the truth, right?

It is clear from your recent behavior on social media and online forums. What you don't understand is that there is a significant void in the Central Balkans, and it is the next major position that must be explored. Again, I am not attempting to downplay any Nish-Shtip toponymy, but looking at Google Maps and examining the phonology and etymology are two distinct tasks. If you regard pseudolinguistic etymologies to be high-quality postings, then you have lost your fundamental credibility. Moreover, doodling on a PCA map is so straightforward that I could instruct my younger sister to do the same. Archtype, much to his credit, took the trouble to apply qpADM to totally invalidate PaleoRevenge's absurd ethnogenesis concept for Proto-Albanians. The crux of this issue is that Bukurovac can be easily transmissible among Vlach groups. If Paleo wishes to proceed in a "chronological" manner, he should seek for manuscripts and decipher material from the Ottoman era, etc. Right?

Hey genius, how do you think this work will get done? You think it will just happen on its own? First we have to generate interest and curiousity, and that is done by sharing even amateur ideas. This is the age of the internet, and DIY, we can start investigation on our own and develop it with professional analysis afterwards. The ones that are debunked then move the discussion forward. Obviously a systematic and chronological analysis of regions placenames and persobal names by a professional team of linguists would be the best way, but that will happen faster if I generate interest and discussion around the topic, and not just wait for it to happen on its own.

I love how all of a sudden the central balkans and dardania are important, whereas before it was all western balkans. This is called progress.

Hey genius, how do you think this work will get done? You think it will just happen on its own? First we have to generate interest and curiousity, and that is done by sharing even amateur ideas. This is the age of the internet, and DIY, we can start investigation on our own and develop it with professional analysis afterwards. The ones that are debunked then move the discussion forward. Obviously a systematic and chronological analysis of regions placenames and persobal names by a professional team of linguists would be the best way, but that will happen faster if I generate interest and discussion around the topic, and not just wait for it to happen on its own.
I love how all of a sudden the central balkans and dardania are important, whereas before it was all western balkans. This is called progress.

Stop being sarcastic; this is not how you should communicate with others. One thing I do not understand is why you block Twitter users who question or contest your tweets. Appears to exist a complicated barrier preventing you from having a respectful conversation with them? Anyway, I never dismissed Dardania's significance as a region lol. I have always acknowledged that Dardania is the optimal area to explore for the Albanian ethnogenesis, but I will not sell out to some vague paradigm of Albanians being a wholly eastern Balkanic group.

My behaviour? Nothing changed with me. This "recent" behaviour has been what i have always done, its just been absurd to have everybody start flipping and coping and being rude.

All this "recent" situation happened since i shared the latest publication by matzinger on Ilyrians. Something which is in everyones interest to be public and made well known. Who was gonna share his actual positions if I hadnt? Bruzmi?

And after sharing these people started flipping the f out and losing their minds qnd started the most insane copes ive ever seen, reminding me of Deretic crazy types that argue I2a is illyrian.

It pisses me off so much to see albanians doing the same thing ive been fighting against for ages.

Stop being sarcastic; this is not how you should communicate with others. One thing I do not understand is why you block Twitter users who question or contest your tweets. Appears to exist a complicated barrier preventing you from having a respectful conversation with them? Anyway, I never dismissed Dardania's significance as a region lol. I have always acknowledged that Dardania is the optimal area to explore for the Albanian ethnogenesis, but I will not sell out to some vague paradigm of Albanians being a wholly eastern Balkanic group.

I have a very strict block policy, any person trolling or being rude instantly gets blocked, no exceptions.

I constantly have people counter me or disagree but i dont block them. If youve been blocked its because you were being rude or a troll, as you are on here.

I have been thinking of whether Albanian is directly descended from Yamnaya, that would mean it was the northern neighbor of Greek, but a lot of linguists actually disagree with that, Albanian-Greek have few etymological and shared influences to attest for that, to have been neighbors from Early Bronze Age. Unless, Albanoid-like languages were spoken more widely north of Greece and a variant of it which didn't border Greek survived.

2nd option is the Balkan-Carpathian cultural complex during Late Bronze Age which is quite attractive and connects a lot of dots.

3rd and last option would be Illyrian, which is being dismissed by an Albanologist like Matzinger (2021 Der Illyrer).

I have a very strict block policy, any person trolling or being rude instantly gets blocked, no exceptions.
I constantly have people counter me or disagree but i dont block them. If youve been blocked its because you were being rude or a troll, as you are on here.

In no way am I a troll; rather, I am seeking to find the most unvarnished truth. No, you blocked me for no obvious reason; I posed a question and you blocked me immediately without being disrespectful. Just a basic inquiry. Again, the only trolls in this discussion are those who concur with ridiculousness.

In no way am I a troll; rather, I am seeking to find the most unvarnished truth. No, you blocked me for no obvious reason; I posed a question and you blocked me immediately without being disrespectful. Just a basic inquiry. Again, the only trolls in this discussion are those who concur with ridiculousness.

Show me the question

You are an obvious troll. You are not engaging me in good faith and asking questions in good faith, you are constantly trying to "get me" and "prove me wrong". That energy comes across obviously, and im not gonna subsidise your efforts to f with me. Im gonna frustrate you where i can since you are a pest 🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳

If your the person i think you are who i blocked then you deserve to be blocked a million times more.

Again, let your mind go wild since it is evident that you are getting paranoid. No, you are merely making sarcastic remarks for no reason, acting so ironic as if you run the world or something. Lastly, I do not wish to engage in this immature blather about what constitutes a troll and what does not; I neither have the time nor the desire to keep up with you.

Again, let your mind go wild since it is evident that you are getting paranoid. No, you are merely making sarcastic remarks for no reason, acting so ironic as if you run the world or something. Lastly, I do not wish to engage in this immature blather about what constitutes a troll and what does not; I neither have the time nor the desire to keep up with you.
Im "sarcastic" with people who have demonstrated great disrespect to me time and time again. So dont expect me to forget your past encounters with me and start treating you in good faith as i do the average person. Go open your own pages and stop whining about mine if you are so upset.

Im "sarcastic" with people who have demonstrated great disrespect to me time and time again. So dont expect me to forget your past encounters with me and start treating you in good faith as i do the average person. Go open your own pages and stop whining about mine if you are so upset.

Anyway, that's all I have to say; continue to believe that I am a terrible person who is after you, or whatever else you believe. Upholding the forum users, please stop derailing the discussion now. It is apparent that you lack common decency and are incapable of carrying on a normal discussion without being passive aggressive.

One last thing, @Johane

You should stop misrepresenting the views of others too. Many people on anthrogenica (including Bruzmi) have supported that Albanian was spoken in Dardania, Montenegro and as far as south as central Albania. And guess what? The study did show that there is huge continuity between Illyrians of Cinamak and modern Albanians which you are constantly trying to ignore.

You on the other hand are constantly pushing for fringe theories about Albanians from the Carpathians, Anatolia, western Bulgaria and every other area besides Albania and Montenegro. You keep doing that even though now we have clear evidence that Albanians have continuity with the people who lived in Cinamak.

No Albanian will get Kapitan Andreevo or pre-Slavic Bulgaria as their closest match or even as a particularly close match. It's over for this theory but you keep acting as if the study was never published. You think that the study showed something about Albanians because it found E-V13 in Bulgaria? Someone should give you a wake up call. It showed that Albanians are descendants of the same people who lived in northern Albania and that they have nothing to do with Bulgaria.

SwVBmCk.png

The issue Johane is that your 20 last posts all propagate the same mantra that "Albanians didn't live in Albania" but this is clearly not the case as shown by this study. If this study didn't say that the profile of Albania has remained largely the same since the MBA but that Albanians arrived from Bulgaria after the Slavic invasions you would surely post that 20 times per day on your channel, but because it says that it hasn't changed, there isn't a single post about it on your channel. You're basically censoring information.

This is what shows a very biased agenda, not the fact that we're not discussing as serious something which we can now see that it never could have happened.

This thread has been viewed 605582 times.

Back