Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

I am sorry but i don't agree with your theory that Spartacus was Albanian. This is not nationalism but stupidity.

It appears you can't even tell the difference between an example and the relation with the context, what i am saying is not that every slave that rebelled was albanian, what i am saying is that it was typical for several big packs of very pissed off slaves to revolt to the romans and often cause civil wars involving the domestic military involvment of the legions.

What i am claiming, and here starts the theory is that: on the basis of the link I provided you is that there was such a massive rebellion in a very widespread region that layed from modern day hungary to south serbia e.g. kosovo (moesia), a lot of slaves were trucidated but some managed to escape and hide, from the other side what you see among albanians is that it's like as if they had an isolation in the middle of latinization, so the only way this could happen is by them cutting the ties with everything that regarded the romans, you have desperately tried to argue that albanian due to its geographic location could be only partially latinized, this is crap: Dlamatians both on plains and higlands got latinized, and they were the most likely to be illyrians, romanians aromanians who most likely before getting latinized were albanian soeaking shepherds, romanians then migrate to vallhachia, south romania, that casually happens to be very high on E-V13 + J2b 2 of the 3 main albanian lineages, guess what carried heavily even by aromanians, so we have a genetic link between the 3, and a partial linguistical one.
So the only way albanian didn't become romanian and today albanians haven't migrated to romania like the other vlachs is VERY LIKELY because of this episode.
Cmon how many times entire regions of albania got almost wiped out because of albanians rebelling to turks during the ottoman empire??
So stop playing the dumb card, rather you are stupid or you play as such, instead let's arsyetojm on what we have.

An intresting thing that could help us understand where were albanians during the fall of the western roman empire is when a group of goths was sent by the bizantines to take the control of illyricum during the short war between wast and east and how goths left few but intresting loanswords into albanian language, if we found where this contact happened we could define where albanians were at the time of the ghot's short permanence in the balkans

page 28:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...FjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1hY82ygYuq6hpePxZBQpFW

What answer do you wait???
I read for long times you debates with scholarios and you kept on asking him for proofs, what proofs more than genetic links????
I2b dinaric clade originated in poland 2000 years ago and today is the main Y-DNA of jugoslavs, guess what it almost complitely lacks among ghegs, but among tosks there are good amount that would suggest a slavic substratum that was then assimilayed by albanians, then you have slavic topnyms, just to name some of the most famous: Divjake, korçë, zagorje, gërmenje, poloska, pogradec, Lushnje, trebeshina, etc...

Now you argued, what happened to those slavs?? They got assimilatee culturally by albanian nobles who ruled over them, like doric greeks were hellenized by a small fraction of hellenic rulers, or this at least is the most plausible theory.
During the time of gjergj kastrioti and the principality of Albania 11 century, the slavo-albanian relationship was very good, we needed just the arrival of those turkish b######s to ruin everything as they always do, who made us muslims?? who made us loose 70% of our lands???
who divided albanians on the bases of where did they live associating them to different nationalities but never letting them to openly say that they are albanians, for how much time did the turkish kill whoever wrote or teached in albanian??
So i ubnderstand your repulsion towards slavs but people got no fault for their politicians, if you still believe in the dreams of democracy, NATO, UN, progress then i am sorry but you are a deluded person.

About the written proofs you expect, whag do you want, all the history of mankind documented?? so what you are basically saying is that if someone doesn't write of slavic settlements in south albania, you'd rather avoid completely an evidence such as DNA and start throwing in writings, do you know what greeks wrote about celts?? they, the greeks, wrote that the celts were homosexuals, and that they widely practiced pederasty, HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAH, and the greeks used this as an insult to undermine the celt's reputation, it was even common to do by the romans when they lost battles to lie about hiw the enemy behaved in a moral incorrect way in a certain battle, etc.
So how can i base my complete knowledge about a topic on history, so a very subjective thing, depending on who writes it rather than DNA, the links between people that can even be traced back in time in a very precise way.
If you want you can keep dreaming.
First, pretending to discuss and explain 2.000 years or more of history with a post of 20 lines, is stupid.
Second, if you have read my debates with another member in another forum, you have to start to analyze my arguments and explain what is that you don`t agree. You can not ask me to repeat the same discussion with every person who decide to create an account in a internet forum. Honestly, is too much. Save me some time.
And third, it`s again stupid accusing someone because he asks for proofs. It's the first time that someone accuses me because in an discussion i ask for proofs. This makes us understand what kind of poster you are. An intelligent person is someone who when he does not have an answer he says i don`t know. Not someone who tries to explain everything by inventing theories and to explain these theories refers to the facts that never happened, i am talking about this so-called albano-romanian revolt mentioned by you in one of your previous posts.
For the rest of your post about the dreams of democracy, NATO, UN, progress, pederasty among celts or ancient greeks, i consider not related to our discussion here.
I have an advice for you. It`s evident that you suffer from an complex of inferiority towards me. Try to keep it inside you and don`t show it so openly, don`t help you.

First, pretending to discuss and explain 2.000 years or more of history with a post of 20 lines, is stupid.
Second, if you have read my debates with another member in another forum, you have to start to analyze my arguments and explain what is that you don`t agree. You can not ask me to repeat the same discussion with every person who decide to create an account in a internet forum. Honestly, is too much. Save me some time.
And third, it`s again stupid accusing someone because he asks for proofs. It's the first time that someone accuses me because in an discussion i ask for proofs. This makes us understand what kind of poster you are. An intelligent person is someone who when he does not have an answer he says i don`t know. Not someone who tries to explain everything by inventing theories and to explain these theories refers to the facts that never happened, i am talking about this so-called albano-romanian revolt mentioned by you in one of your previous posts.
For the rest of your post about the dreams of democracy, NATO, UN, progress, pederasty among celts or ancient greeks, i consider not related to our discussion here.
I have an advice for you. It`s evident that you suffer from an complex of inferiority towards me. Try to keep it inside you and don`t show it so openly, don`t help you.

You clearly suffer from a complex of megalomany, and persecution syndrome where all the universe rotates around you.
First thing first i didn't attack you for asking me proofs, i brought them to you, i so called attacked you because you misunderstood my example of spartacus that i used to proove the existence of big revolts during roman times, second i brought you proofs about the illiro-pannonian region's revolt, so it's not a single people who revolted, it's an entire region, and i use it to claim the albanian isolation as a consequence of loosing the revolt to romans, here starts the theory where i want you to come and discuss with me, is it reasonable that, thinking that the revolt took place in a region that comprehensed kosovo and few parts of northern macedonia, the probable habitat of proto-albanians, so i figure that it's a lot probable that knowing our untamable Hindole we were likely to have took place in the revolt if such a thing happened in the past.
I remind you that similar behaviour from albanians was typical under turkish rule, albanian rebelling and getting massiveli punished for this.
Albanians never wanted foreign rule, and thinking that the most indipendentist people in the balkans in such a thing as a civil war didn't use the occasion to get free in their lands is absolutely illogical and immature, it's just mathematically impossible.

Second if i attacked about your discussion in apricity it was only because you posted to me how i should write myzeqea, LOL, in the middle of a discussion you try so hard to change argument, who is exposing himself as triggered here is only you XD

Now a question for you, have you understood now that I2b din in south albanians is slavic, look i know it's painful, before i was a deluded guy who wanted it to be epirote, you can tell from my discussions with sile on the DNA thread, i tryed so hard to make it epirote but i fell in front of evidence and simply accept it.
I know my citation of your past conversation could be a low kick but when i am exposing you something and you post to me to write myzeqea correctly you deserve a reply of the same level of yours.

Now stop this crap for God's sake and let's focus on what i brought you, did you read the link i sent you? i acknlowedge it is in italian but hey, 21st century google translate exists.
Now i theorized on the basis of an existing fact that among those rebels there COULD be albanian with a HIGH probabolity, let's put it this way, what do you think about it? thinking that albanians behaved similarly during ottoman periods.
Is it plausible??

Tani boll me t'u zen se ju bejm qefin vetem serbvet, mbase un nuk jam me profesjonali ketu brenda, mbase gaboj te zhvilloj argumentet te mia, jam akoma i ri ne ket format diskutimi, jam meshum nji historja i te djeles me nji teke raki para dhe me ca pleiq me te cilit te diskutoj, tashi me dil nji çik perpara duke konsideruer faktin qe nuk kam edhe kaiq eksperiens me forumet dhe me keto lloj diskutime, oerveç keti forumti i kam hedh nji sy vetem apricityt dhe folejes, foruma te tjer as e kam par ndonje her, pra te pyes ne menyr civile ta mbarojm ketu me perqeshje dhe me karlliqe si komplekse mendore apo nivel inteligjence, ça me mungon mua nuk esht truri por njohuri te thella, un ne ca sektore te kalueres kam mangsira te pa para dhe punoj per ti mushur, ne ca te tjer kam ide me te qjarta, dhe vet faktikisht i jam dedikuer vetes sektoreve te tjera te perdorimit te intelektit siç esht informatika, por kam edhe pasjon per histori, pra edhe nji her te pyes duke te zgjat doren ta mbyllim ketu, ça qe qe, dhe te vazhdojm drejte nji drejtim te perbashket :)

You clearly suffer from a complex of megalomany, and persecution syndrome where all the universe rotates around you.
First thing first i didn't attack you for asking me proofs, i brought them to you, i so called attacked you because you misunderstood my example of spartacus that i used to proove the existence of big revolts during roman times, second i brought you proofs about the illiro-pannonian region's revolt, so it's not a single people who revolted, it's an entire region, and i use it to claim the albanian isolation as a consequence of loosing the revolt to romans, here starts the theory where i want you to come and discuss with me, is it reasonable that, thinking that the revolt took place in a region that comprehensed kosovo and few parts of northern macedonia, the probable habitat of proto-albanians, so i figure that it's a lot probable that knowing our untamable Hindole we were likely to have took place in the revolt if such a thing happened in the past.
I remind you that similar behaviour from albanians was typical under turkish rule, albanian rebelling and getting massiveli punished for this.
Albanians never wanted foreign rule, and thinking that the most indipendentist people in the balkans in such a thing as a civil war didn't use the occasion to get free in their lands is absolutely illogical and immature, it's just mathematically impossible.

Second if i attacked about your discussion in apricity it was only because you posted to me how i should write myzeqea, LOL, in the middle of a discussion you try so hard to change argument, who is exposing himself as triggered here is only you XD

Now a question for you, have you understood now that I2b din in south albanians is slavic, look i know it's painful, before i was a deluded guy who wanted it to be epirote, you can tell from my discussions with sile on the DNA thread, i tryed so hard to make it epirote but i fell in front of evidence and simply accept it.
I know my citation of your past conversation could be a low kick but when i am exposing you something and you post to me to write myzeqea correctly you deserve a reply of the same level of yours.

Now stop this crap for God's sake and let's focus on what i brought you, did you read the link i sent you? i acknlowedge it is in italian but hey, 21st century google translate exists.
Now i theorized on the basis of an existing fact that among those rebels there COULD be albanian with a HIGH probabolity, let's put it this way, what do you think about it? thinking that albanians behaved similarly during ottoman periods.
Is it plausible??

Wrong. You lack extremely basic information on almost every subject you are tackling, and yet despite this lack of information and expertise, you give yourself license to make the most bombastic statements like "Albanian has definite oirign outside of balkan".

Your extremely basic and incorrect understanding of something as outdated as EV13 cliches is a tell.

Rather than spamming everyone you should observe, write down your personal theories in a notebook, and google them one by one and see how much of a case you have, rather than inventing some Albano-Romanian revolt, and then claming that this Albano-Romano revolt
is the Illyrian revolt under Bato.

Simultaneously claiming the most northwestern of Illyrians under bato as Albano-Romanians while insisting Albanians aren't related to Illyrians shows how totally unserious you are.

And you are parroting DNA as an argument when the problem is not DNA, its your extreme lack of understanding of it.

Wrong. You lack extremely basic information on almost every subject you are tackling, and yet despite this lack of information and expertise, you give yourself license to make the most bombastic statements like "Albanian has definite oirign outside of balkan".

Your extremely basic and incorrect understanding of something as outdated as EV13 cliches is a tell.

Rather than spamming everyone you should observe, write down your personal theories in a notebook, and google them one by one and see how much of a case you have, rather than inventing some Albano-Romanian revolt, and then claming that this Albano-Romano revolt

Simultaneously claiming the most northwestern of Illyrians under bato as Albano-Romanians while insisting Albanians aren't related to Illyrians shows how totally unserious you are.

And you are parroting DNA as an argument when the problem is not DNA, its your extreme lack of understanding of it.

ok but there is a clear relation gabetically between south romanians, aromuns and albanians, culturally at least there are relations, for example typical sheepherding costumes, linguistically albanian behaves as an incomplete romanian in some aspects, so why trashing completely any connection between albanians and romanians, than who ensures us that the survivors of Bato's revolt after roman massacre didn't refugee southwards in kosovo/montenegro/macedonia??

Is it plausible??
I don`t suffer from any kind of complex. The problem is that i am little bit harsher with stupid people.
Your words:
...Now, to understand from who modern albanian got to have come we have to understand from who the albanians cone from.
Albanians certenly come from a group of balkanic people that for some kind of rebellion got massacred by the romans, those few who survived the decimation from the romans hided on the mountains of montenegro/kosovo, since now albanian was isolated, so no more latin influence could come into albanian.....

...Albanians come from a group of these albano-romanians who caused some riots in the area (as we historically do under foreign rule :) ) ...
You pretend to have an theory. But you don`t have facts to support your theory let alone the analysis of the facts. Your supposed fact is that there was some kind of rebellion or riots caused by a group of these albano-romanians. You don`t know if there was this somekind of albano-romanians rebellion or riots, simply this fact must exist because you have a theory. This is stupid.
Second, i have not any complex. I am not a megalomaniac. Although your posts are stupid and full of unfounded accusations, i did not refused the conversation with you. I simply asked you to quote my posts and explain what you consider wrong. I'm asking too much to you, is this magalomania? The problem with you is that you don`t like to discuss based on facts. Before deciding to partecipate in a ddiscussion, learn how works a discussion in a forum.

P.S.
I have to admit that you have showed an fact in all your posts here:
An intresnting thing to strenghten up my theory is albanian/romanian/aromanian typical costumes and the use of qeleshe who tie them up together.

Then albanians have historically been sheepherds living in "fis" moving across lands following the best pastures for their sheeps, why is it so impossible that they could originally have any relation with Bato??
Ok i acknowledge i have very low knowledge of historical subjects regarding albania, what i am trying is to understand by errors, i fail i fail and once i found the right trace i follow it and start adding information to my baggage.
Maybe i have posed the question in a wrong way afferming what i said instead of hypothsising what i brought here.
Sorry then.
I hope i made you understand that i have no bias but just will of understanding, with the erong attitude to it, but i am tired of not hearing any news aboit albanians but just theories, it is sure that they vaugely belong to a balkanic population but still haven't figured wich one, there is nothing but a seriers of unrelated writing who claim make vague statements, i want progress in the history of my people and if provoking the feelings of those, like you, that hold knowledge will bring to make you reason and debate by doing even ignorant statements or random theories than i will do them, get your hate, but making you discuss.

An intresting thing that could help us understand where were albanians during the fall of the western roman empire is when a group of goths was sent by the bizantines to take the control of illyricum during the short war between wast and east and how goths left few but intresting loanswords into albanian language, if we found where this contact happened we could define where albanians were at the time of the ghot's short permanence in the balkans

page 28:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...FjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1hY82ygYuq6hpePxZBQpFW

Fix the problem with this link because i can not open it.

I don`t suffer from any kind of complex. The problem is that i am little bit harsher with stupid people.
Your words:

You pretend to have an theory. But you don`t have facts to support your theory let alone the analysis of the facts. Your supposed fact is that there was some kind of rebellion or riots caused by a group of these albano-romanians. You don`t know if there was this somekind of albano-romanians rebellion or riots, simply this fact must exist because you have a theory. This is stupid.
Second, i have not any complex. I am not a megalomaniac. Although your posts are stupid and full of unfounded accusations, i did not refused the conversation with you. I simply asked you to quote my posts and explain what you consider wrong. I'm asking too much to you, is this magalomania? The problem with you is that you don`t like to discuss based on facts. Before deciding to partecipate in a ddiscussion, learn how works a discussion in a forum.

P.S.
I have to admit that you have showed an fact in all your posts here:

Ok sorry, i have to admit i am fast and quick into doing conclusions and lack of knowledge even on basic things i write in a wrong way in english, i should pose my theories as questions not as affermations, i pose my self into a wrong light that doesn't reflect who i truly am, i got no bias, no hate, no agenda or stuff, i just want tk see progress into the findings a bout my people, and now foe around 1 year i saw no news aboit anything that regards my homeland and i am a little bit annoyed by thisx with my ignorant statements i only wanted to make you reply to them with counter arguments against me, so maybe by proposing you thaughts you could maybe say:

Ah this one is completely trash, it makes no sense, sh but this one, it kinda makes sense with the proofs we got, ah we even have material backing it, ok let's work in this direction.

I hope you understood, sorry for pissing you off.

Ok bro, i am gonna work on fixing the link, wait a sec.

@Laberia

sorry how to post a PDF one eupedia?

@Laberia

the link works but you need googke drive, it works fine with me, but still, i am using an androind smartphone, how to post photos or pdf?

Then albanians have historically been sheepherds living in "fis" moving across lands following the best pastures for their sheeps, why is it so impossible that they could originally have any relation with Bato??
Ok i acknowledge i have very low knowledge of historical subjects regarding albania, what i am trying is to understand by errors, i fail i fail and once i found the right trace i follow it and start adding information to my baggage.
Maybe i have posed the question in a wrong way afferming what i said instead of hypothsising what i brought here.
Sorry then.
I hope i made you understand that i have no bias but just will of understanding, with the erong attitude to it, but i am tired of not hearing any news aboit albanians but just theories, it is sure that they vaugely belong to a balkanic population but still haven't figured wich one, there is nothing but a seriers of unrelated writing who claim make vague statements, i want progress in the history of my people and if provoking the feelings of those, like you, that hold knowledge will bring to make you reason and debate by doing even ignorant statements or random theories than i will do them, get your hate, but making you discuss.
Albanians are native in the territory where they live today.
There is no Empire in human history that can be compared with the Roman Empire. Humanity advances, technological development, etc, but nobody could do what the Romans did with their bullock carts and their horses. They have latinized everything they found on their way. The only peoples who escaped the definitive latinization were the Albanians, the Basques and the British Celts. All the others became latin speakers and with the Edict of the Emperor Caracalla they became definitively Romans.
The reason why the Albanians have escaped this latinization lies in the fact that the Albanians lived in this place where they live today, in a mountainous region in the South-East of Europe. Pay attention to the two underlined words, mountain and south. The whole Balkan peninsula is full of mountains, but only in our mountains was possible for large groups of population to survive. And living on the mountains was not like going today for trekking.

Albanians are native in the territory where they live today.
There is no Empire in human history that can be compared with the Roman Empire. Humanity advances, technological development, etc, but nobody could do what the Romans did with their bullock carts and their horses. They have latinized everything they found on their way. The only peoples who escaped the definitive latinization were the Albanians, the Basques and the British Celts. All the others became latin speakers and with the Edict of the Emperor Caracalla they became definitively Romans.
The reason why the Albanians have escaped this latinization lies in the fact that the Albanians lived in this place where they live today, in a mountainous region in the South-East of Europe. Pay attention to the two underlined words, mountain and south. The whole Balkan peninsula is full of mountains, but only in our mountains was possible for large groups of population to survive. And living on the mountains was not like going today for trekking.
Ok it makes sense, but could it be that originally albanians, romanians and aromanians were all sheephers living in albania, but romanians and aromanians descended the mountains living in modern day macedonia near the via egnatia, they get latinized but we don't so as a result we have close ties in several aspects
P.s.
this explains even the qeleshe and customes thing :)

Οκ

Enough with personal differences I think

Back to Video,

THE MARTIN HULD argue as 'EVIDENCE'? ?????
(min 1:22)

Lets see,

the bellow is part of Phd Zolotas speach at 1959 at IMF,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XAcuxFqk9k

Greek words in English language !!!!
some estimate more than 5000,
So by Martin Huld, and the criteria that the video provides,
:unsure:
English language was raised next to ancient Greek !!!!!!!!
:shocked: :shocked:
Same criteria, same method, so same result

Come on Guys,
plz,
realize the Atopon,

for those who to see it

the many ancient Greek words in English language,

and here you can hear it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwtwD9gI1M4

So the Huld Argue is not a ΟΕΔ
<<ΟΠΕΡ ΕΔΕΙ ΔΕΙΞΑΙ>>
(quod erat demonstrandum)

History has been written from the interest of some who have tried to dominate old populations in their places... This subject has become very confusing. It gives me the impression of making a scenario for an imaginary video game without clear arguments about language and genetics.

Bravo, exatly you made a very good linguisticak analysis, this only strenghtens up my thaught of a common albanian/romanian/aromanian common origin wich probably happened between kosovo and macedonia.

P.s. romanians to use gomarru to mean donkey i've heard.

BTW, there is a Greek word, γομαρι, meaning donkey or in general load carrying animal, its etymology is from the Middle Ages, γομαριον, which itself comes from the Ancient Greek root, γομος, load. There is also another Μοδερν Greek word for donkey that come from the Middle Ages, γαιδουρι. It is speculated that it comes from Arabic but the etymology is not definitive. The Ancient Greek word for donkey is Ονος.

I wish the Thracians, the Dacians and Illyrians had left a written language. It would have made a lot of arguments moot.

The word might be more ancient than that. So before you amateur linguists and geneticists go any further, leave the science to the scientists.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 598323 times.

Back