Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

For the people show are interested about the opinion of Professor Korkuti, the link below has also a section in English language.

Good, because you are trying to missrepresent what i was trying to say.

Matzinger/Lippert on the book make a citation to Korkuti on archaeological section that Proto-Illyrians were an Early/Middle Bronze Age continuation, and this has absolutely nothing to do with Matzinger's linguistic part.

What is your contribution? Dardanian separatism, exclusivity on Albanian language, gifting Central and Southern Albania to Greeks before you superior non Romanized Dardanians came down to colonize us and give us your language. Your dude Derite is the owner of Albanian History on Twitter constantly pushing his separatist ideas using MY COUNTRY’S name.

My contribution? I've gotten thousands interested in the Albanian subject. I've gotten hundreds of even foreigners, some of them scientists, interested in Albanian history, genetics, linguistics, ethnography, etc. I've made countless young people think about the origin of Albanian, i'm sure there will be future students that will pursue linguistics of Albanian specifically because of my work and contribution. I've made boring subjects interesting and digestible for laymen audiences that otherwise would never have cared.

And you? What have you done? Great defender of Albania 🤣

Bubrrec 🐜

Meanwhile you have 7 likes on your last attempt to make Albanian a Dardanian language. All 7 from people from Kosovo who find your “contributions” convenient for their separatist ideas.

How are you contributing when Albanians from Albania despise you and the majority of Kosovo Albanians (not Ottomanist Trojans with identity crisis) openly oppose you and your stance?

You’re contributing to the finalization of the separatist process which is well underway in Kosovo, with the latest study showing only 13% of Kosovars want to marry someone from Albania whereas 60% of Albanians responded positively. 13% vs 60%.

You and your people are no longer part of our nation. Next time you people SPECIFICALLY get attacked by the Serbian Army, I will root and cheer for them to continue their anti-Ottoman crusade and close my doors to foreigners like you.

And I forgot to reply to the childish attempt of IT guys hacking me and finding my IP address. I’ll add you on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, wherever you Ottomans want, and arrange a meeting with each of you brave heroes. Just don’t cry on TV like you usually do when you come to Velipoja or Shengjin on how the locals are too aggressive and rude towards you, ok Ottoman?

Ok, it seems you are actually mentally ill. You seem to be stalking and pathologically obsessed with me. Look at this insane crap you wrote with your sock puppet "Zanatis" on anthrogenica.
It seems you also have some weird af delusions, such as your obsession with this "ottoman" insult. Do you think that you are somehow affecting me or something with this? This has like no relevance to me or anything. You must be fuming lol.So cringe.
You're a fan of mine that is cross with me because I wont pay you any attention, is that it?
You are such a pathetic loser, lol.

Yes, that is him and his trolling is indeed cringe. He is obsessed with Yugoslav-type war propaganda of Kosovo Albanians and other Albanians supposedly having Turkish Ottoman ancestry. This of course does not bother "Albanian patriots" and internet enthusiasts on these fora. Nor have they taken the effort to report him for spouting non sense about Southern Albanians, talking about wanting to rape someone's sisters and other such stuff. Not to forget the whole "Serbs have raped your women e ta shtoft shkau listen e Dasmes" or „I still believe there’s Ottoman Era admixture in Kosovars as it’s obvious in their facial features, eye shape and sockets, complexion, etc. They look Anatolian.“ comments made by him. He has messaged me worse by the way saying "Serbs have raped your sisters". There are 10 posts from that other individual Fustan talking about Kosovo Albanians being mentally ill due to the war, and at more than one occasion directly addressing me. Meanwhile it seems to be a big problem if people discuss aDNA or some refer to themselves as Kosovo Albanians, what a crime.

As for all of that Ottoman pseudoscientific non sense, I could not care less, he is not affecting me or others with that garbage in any way lol he just embarrasses himself.

Çudi se kush akuzohet ktu per perqarje e kush lavdohet.

You and your people are no longer part of our nation. Next time you people SPECIFICALLY get attacked by the Serbian Army, I will root and cheer for them to continue their anti-Ottoman crusade and close my doors to foreigners like you.

Disgusting.

Yes, that is him and his trolling is indeed cringe. He is obsessed with Yugoslav-type war propaganda of Kosovo Albanians and other Albanians supposedly having Turkish Ottoman ancestry. This of course does not bother "Albanian patriots" and internet enthusiasts on these fora. Nor have they taken the effort to report him for spouting non sense about Southern Albanians, talking about wanting to rape someone's sisters and other such stuff. Not to forget the whole "Serbs have raped your women e ta shtoft shkau listen e Dasmes" or „I still believe there’s Ottoman Era admixture in Kosovars as it’s obvious in their facial features, eye shape and sockets, complexion, etc. They look Anatolian.“ comments made by him. He has messaged me worse by the way saying "Serbs have raped your sisters". There are 10 posts from that other individual Fustan talking about Kosovo Albanians being mentally ill due to the war, and at more than one occasion directly addressing me. Meanwhile it seems to be a big problem if people discuss aDNA or some refer to themselves as Kosovo Albanians, what a crime.

As for all of that Ottoman pseudoscientific non sense, I could not care less, he is not affecting me or others with that garbage in any way lol he just embarrasses himself.

Yep. Important to remember this guy and his crew who comment with glee about serbs raping kosova albanians are trying to pretend they are noble or something. These people deserve nothing but disrespect.

From my understanding, Albanian archaeologist Rovena Kurti associates the kanellure/channeled with LBA phenomena from Glasinac plateau

The distribution of ribbed bracelets in the Balkansdates since their first appearance in Central Europe. They have a long currencyhere, whereas a variant with rolled ends persists in the Dalmatian coast until the endof LBA75. However, the bracelets of a high sheet of bronze and of simple parallelterminals like our examples, in the necropoleis of Glasinac plateau, in Bosnia, aremore characteristic for MBA and the beginning of the Late Bronze Age, or untilphase IIIa (up to the 13th century B.C.)76. Based on the development of this typein the north, it seems plausible to date the ribbed bracelets from northeast Albaniain the LBA, rather than to the EIA as it has been proposed. In grave 2 of tumulus4 of Kënetë, the pair of ribbed bracelets is associated by a small kantharos withchanneled decoration (otherwise called kanellure decoration) consisting of widelyspaced vertical or slightly oblique grooves or ribbings, which can be considered asone of the earliest appearances of this type of decoration in LBA Albania. In theLofkënd tumulus one one-handle vessel, with a similar round base and with thesame type of widely spaced grooves was dated to the 12-11th centuries B.C.77 Ataround the same dates, this decoration appears in central and southeast Albania78.Considering also the northern origin proposed for this type of decoration in LBAAlbania, the dating of our pair of ribbed bracelets around the last phase of theirdevelopment in the Glasinac plateau, or in the 13th century, should not be excluded.

https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-01695818/document

I wouldn't be surprised if some western variants of Vatin fused there. Perhaps even later Gava. But, that's something to see in forthcoming aDNA.

Bla bla bla he/him/she/her style drama.

Trying to get everyone’s attention with drama but you are lonely birds disrespected by the majority of Albanians.

And you’re right not to like me. We Albanians have a difficult and cruel side of the character that you foreigners never understood and will never understand. We’re aware of it and we have no intention to change.

I’ve read several comments of Roland Bartetzko on your type of Kosovars (not Albanian highlanders from Kosovo who bled against Serbs) about their character during the war and now post war and it all makes sense. We feel relieved for thinking of you the way we do.

Disgusting.

Coming from the guy who was spitting on Albania proper and its people, despite the fact they opened their doors to your people in Kosove, and provided food/drink/clothing/shelter(and rightfully so of course). Albanians like you in Kosove who shit on their neighbors don't realize they likely wouldn't be alive, or even born if Albanians didn't help their brothers and sisters in Kosove.

Regardless of Dushmans tone, he isn't necessarily wrong. Many of you are separatist these days, and act like Albanians from Albania are dirty vermin. That same vermin protected you from annihilation before America stepped in to bomb Serbia.

Coming from the guy who was spitting on Albania proper and its people, despite the fact they opened their doors to your people in Kosove, and provided food/drink/clothing/shelter(and rightfully so of course). Albanians like you in Kosove who shit on their neighbors don't realize they likely wouldn't be alive, or even born if Albanians didn't help their brothers and sisters in Kosove.

Regardless of Dushmans tone, he isn't necessarily wrong. Many of you are separatist these days, and act like Albanians from Albania are dirty vermin. That same vermin protected you from annihilation before America stepped in to bomb Serbia.

Ok, so some imagined nonsense in your head means his comments about war rape are something normal and not completely unforgivable and sick? Mjeran

Ok, so some imagined nonsense in your head means his comments about war rape are something normal and not completely unforgivable and sick? Mjeran

I don't support such comments. If you read my comment properly I said he wasn't necessarily wrong. That is purely in regards to this separatist mentality among some of the youth in Kosove today. Maybe I should have been more clear, but I don't appreciate your assumptions.

I had family in Kosove that suffered atrocities during the war. Family I will never meet. You can point fingers and pretend I support such evil, which never came out of my mouth. But you would be dead wrong to do so.

I don't support such comments. If you read my comment properly I said he wasn't necessarily wrong. That is purely in regards to this separatist mentality among some of the youth in Kosove today. Maybe I should have been more clear, but I don't appreciate your assumptions.

I had family in Kosove that suffered atrocities during the war. Family I will never meet. You can point fingers and pretend I support such evil, which never came out of my mouth. But you would be dead wrong to do so.
Man they’re even trying to convince Angela that me and Fustan are talking about Kosovo rape when Fustan is from Kosovo himself.

They’re so upset they’re trying their best to put words in our mouths just so they can continue unbothered with their propaganda here.

It’s the 10th time you say I’m Dema, I’m not E-V13, I commented about war rape. Can you provide proof like I do?

You do realize that your lies are easy to spot right? They can check my IP address and unlike you I actually live in Albania.

None of the guys you mistake me for lived in Albania. They were immigrants somewhere else and few of them were anti-Illyrian supporters like you.

Man they’re even trying to convince Angela that me and Fustan are talking about Kosovo rape when Fustan is from Kosovo himself.

They’re so upset they’re trying their best to put words in our mouths just so they can continue unbothered with their propaganda here.

Are you kidding me? "Jau shtoft shkau listen e dasmes" is what you have written here on this particular thread whilst also spreading misinformation and pseudoscientific couch potato theories about Kosovo Albanians having Middle Eastern ancestry (ironically you and your fake g25 coordinates of your relatives have the highest amount of East Med I have seen in Albanians). You in particular over on Anthrogenica wrote to me "the Serb has raped your sisters" and "the Serbs have raped your women for 1000 years".

Not to forget all of your Ottoman ancestry obsession and those ethnic cleansing disgusting bs comments.

Keep embarrassing yourself. You're not my problem.

Are you kidding me? "Jau shtoft shkau listen e dasmes" is what you have written here on this particular thread whilst also spreading misinformation and pseudoscientific couch potato theories about Kosovo Albanians having Middle Eastern ancestry (ironically you and your fake g25 coordinates of your relatives have the highest amount of East Med I have seen in Albanians). You in particular over on Anthrogenica wrote to me "the Serb has raped your sisters" and "the Serbs have raped your women for 1000 years".

Not to forget all of your Ottoman ancestry obsession and those ethnic cleansing disgusting bs comments.

Keep embarrassing yourself. You're not my problem.
I said what? Shtoft shkau listen e dasmes? What does that even mean? May the Serbs increase your wedding list? Man, what the hell are you talking about? Do you even speak Albanian?

My relatives are fake too now? Several members here (including Italians) have all our Gedmatch kits. You’re trying your best here, I see.

Have you seen the K13 of the Illyrian samples from Croatia and Montenegro? Why don’t you post your own coordinates here then? Let us see them.

Again, you’re accusing me me of being several other people? How many internet enemies do you have?

As for Illyrians, where do you think my parental lines came from? We will get Copper Age/Bronze Age samples from the ancient Balkans, more Proto-Illyrian Dinaric/Posusje now even Cetina samples will be added and E1b-V13 especially your line won't be part of that story, so keep dreaming.

I am just quoting your bad Albanian :LOL:
Dude, do you even speak Albanian or you're purposely twisting the translation for the moderators to read? Keep posting so that everyone sees them. Don't inbox me.

This thread has been viewed 598212 times.

Back