Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

Have these degenerates banned please. Being the one that pmed Jovialis very far back to reopen this thread I regret it.
I thought it weird that all of a sudden after countless samples shut up a bunch of degenerates and trlls, in one month countless J2bs apearead first sounding reasonable then going full .... Statistically speaking very unlikely event. I guess the trlls are evolving, planet of the imbeciles.

It's obvious 1337, paleorevenge and mount are all the same person.

Have these degenerates banned please. Being the one that pmed Jovialis very far back to reopen this thread I regret it.
I thought it weird that all of a sudden after countless samples shut up a bunch of degenerates and trlls, in one month countless J2bs apearead first sounding reasonable then going full .... Statistically speaking very unlikely event. I guess the trlls are evolving, planet of the imbeciles.

Stop throwing the fault on others, i mentioned dozens of time, this dude was attacking Derite with dozens of troll accounts before, he opens them every week once. I wouldn't be surprised that the banned account PapayaSeeds, a Brazilian with J2b2 is him. That's just his habit.

I already reported him, 1337 is enter_tains another sock_puppet account. He just acts like he is in disagreement so people don't suspect. Mods would do good to ban this mentally ill kid.

I reported them multiple times too but I honestly can understand if the mods are not too enthusiastic to go through all of their non sense posts. Also the forum's admin can easily check up on the IP address and credentials of these accounts' data and identify the user(s) responsible for them, but that obviously has not happened yet.

It's obvious 1337, paleorevenge and mount are all the same person.

The forum's admin can check up on these accounts' data credentials. I condemned their non sense posting which you at first were even agreeing on.

There is also no need for false accusations against me. Since you bring up my name all the time I think it is fair to defend myself here; also ironic, I see you just got banned on the other forum for your off-topic trolling.

The forum's admin can check up on these accounts' data credentials. I condemned their non sense posting which you at first were even agreeing on.
There is also no need for false accusations against me. Since you bring up my name all the time I think it is fair to defend myself here; also ironic, I see you just got banned on the other forum for your off-topic trolling.

I'm pretty sure anytime you clowns discuss your ridiculous pet theories about J2b-L283 is about 99% of my time responding to either of you.

No one was off topic trolling. They just caught on that I was a formerly permanently banned member for arguing with a Macedonian spreading nonsense about Kosovar DNA being Macedonian.

If you want to talk about trolling, please explain to us how you had the only Y-DNA discussion thread for Albanians permanently closed.

I already reported him, 1337 is enter_tains another sock_puppet account. He just acts like he is in disagreement so people don't suspect. Mods would do good to ban this mentally ill kid.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Yes, I'm making multiple accounts and swearing at myself.

Stick to coming up with LOTR theories on Y-DNA because real life conspiracy theories don't suit you well.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Yes, I'm making multiple accounts and swearing at myself.

Stick to coming up with LOTR theories on Y-DNA because real life conspiracy theories don't suit you well.

I think what embodies you, is that you are a perfect balanced mix of evil and dumb.

I think what embodies you, is that you are a perfect balanced mix of evil and dumb.

Yes, you know exactly who I am. Go make up some Y-DNA theories about a broken pot of clay found in 1300 BC Bulgaria or something.

Albanians from Albania have become worse than gypsies though. Not only did they backstab Kosovo and started working with Serbia, a state that on a daily basis threatens the existence of Kosovo Albanians, but they even started loving Greeks, a people they brainwashed Kosovo Albanians for so long to dislike.

They also marry Serbs. This whole ''Kosovan'' thing is not a bad thing. I embrace it. It's kinda like Austria.

I say **** Albania. Analbania.
He talks about backstabbing while calling himself an Arnaut. This J2b2 wannabe Turkish leftover that wants to Islamize Albanian lands and put himself under Erdogan.

Can you just stop getting involved in Albanian topics and bring your non-sense elsewhere? We have enough DNA and linguistic disagreements amongst each other, we don’t need an Ashkali outsider to make things worse.

He talks about backstabbing while calling himself an Arnaut. This J2b2 wannabe Turkish leftover that wants to Islamize Albanian lands and put himself under Erdogan.

Can you just stop getting involved in Albanian topics and bring your non-sense elsewhere? We have enough DNA and linguistic disagreements amongst each other, we don’t need an Ashkali outsider to make things worse.

He was a troll, intentionally igniting fire. And we don't have disagreements btw (occassionally some people, some Pseudo-Albanians with minority Y-DNA want to attack E-V13 Albanians, you should see some screenshots i have seen, vilest insults i have ever seen directed to Albanians (E-V13) by some minority person), personally i am quite happy with the advancements in Balkan Bronze/Iron Age archaeological sites understandings and aDNA . It's just that we need to evolve with new facts.

No one was off topic trolling. They just caught on that I was a formerly permanently banned member for arguing with a Macedonian spreading nonsense about Kosovar DNA being Macedonian.
If you want to talk about trolling, please explain to us how you had the only Y-DNA discussion thread for Albanians permanently closed.

I was very nice in politely addressing your ad hominems and false accusations against me but your repetitive behaviour does not seem to find an end, so there you go:

I messaged that forum's admin and reported the non sense trolling of the users on that thread. The first in particular I reported was ShpataeMadhe (TaktikateMalet on this forum) for his obsolete, bizarre claims of I-Y3120 being non Slavic and that Slavs are autochthonous in the Balkans.

Second of all there was you with your non evidential claims about R-L1029 being Celtic for which you have written multiple pages. This and the fact that you have already been banned was the reason for you getting banned again from that forum.

The context is key and I think I did the right thing in condemning bizarre nationalistic and pseudo scientific claims. I am doing the same for the multiple fakes, sock puppet accounts that have been opened.

Due to respect for Derite and other people who are genuinely interested in the thread's linguistic topic, I am furthermore using this post as a mark that will hopefully function as a reminder for certain users to stop derailing this and other threads with their off topic rages.

With all the respect I have for the mods here, and knowing they have other things in life, seeing how such insults stay up on this forum for 48 hours really puts me off this forum as a whole.

If the insults and larping was antisemitic or italophobic instead of albanophobic you know it would have been taken care off within the minute.
Shame all around.
No wonder some forums do better than others.

With all the respect I have for the mods here, and knowing they have other things in life, seeing how such insults stay up on this forum for 48 hours really puts me off this forum as a whole.

If the insults and larping was antisemitic or italophobic instead of albanophobic you know it would have been taken care off within the minute.
Shame all around.
No wonder some forums do better than others.
I agree 100%. The fact that spreading misinformation about pigmentation will result in a swift ban (rightfully so), but insults to an entire ethnic group doesn't, is bizarre and unfair. I can understand having a life and being away from the internet for days at a time, but it's been over 48 hrs now, the posts haven't been deleted, and the account is still not banned. With the multiple mods we have on here, I'm sure it's been seen by now. It's shameful and seems like they don't care if people insult us. I'm hoping the mods can act on this ASAP, because these comments are really off-putting and have no place here.

On another note, I found some time-lapse videos of the Illyrian, Thracian and Brygian languages. Really interesting to look at

Illyrian & Thracian languages

Brygian / Phrygian language

Slavic migrations, while the Bessi lived in Bulgaria deep into the Slavic migrations. Not to mention the Bessi were very Hellenized, and the Albanian language is not so.

Nonsense. Bessi in Late Antiquity lived in eastern Dardania. SE Serbia, NE Macedonia, W.Bulgarian areas.
They were not Hellenized, their archeological culture was mostly continuing IA traditions. Where Bessi lived in the times of Herodotus is irrelevant.

The Albanians are the descendants of the Albanoi in northern Albania.

No, Albanians were far from any coast and they were around modern day Kosovo. Not far from proto-Romanians. Even if they were, Albanoi were not Illyrian, just a people living in Illyria. Neither of their two personal names were Illyrian. One was Thracian-like the other Brygian.

Albanopolis is South of the Jirecek line, Albanians lived to the North of that line.

Nonsense. Bessi in Late Antiquity lived in eastern Dardania. SE Serbia, NE Macedonia, W.Bulgarian areas.
They were not Hellenized, their archeological culture was mostly continuing IA traditions. Where Bessi lived in the times of Herodotus is irrelevant.

No, Albanians were far from any coast and they were around modern day Kosovo. Not far from proto-Romanians. Even if they were, Albanoi were not Illyrian, just a people living in Illyria. Neither of their two personal names were Illyrian. One was Thracian-like the other Brygian.

Albanopolis is South of the Jirecek line, Albanians lived to the North of that line.

To find the Albanian home you have to pick which mountains first. That will limit your choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

*deleted*

realized this is a degenerate shkja tr*ll

Attachments

• arber culture sites.jpg
    arber culture sites.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 196

Bessi lived in majority in modern western Bulgaria ................they where 100% a Thracian tribe

The Bessi (/ˈbɛsaɪ/; Ancient Greek: Βῆσσοι, Bēssoi or Βέσσοι, Béssoi) were an independent Thracian tribe

I have not read this 2020 paper on them

https://www.academia.edu/46362991/The_Bessi_in_the_Roman_empire_Studia_academica_Šumenensia_7_2020

It looks like Illyrian Glasinac-Mat Culture was just secondary contributor (living to the fringes of Western Dardania) to Dardanian ethnos, the primary one they consider to be the Channeled-Ware (depends if we consider Western Channeled-Ware as contributor to Southern Illyrians then we need a redefinition then), archeologists are unsure what happened with the native Brnjica Culture, where did they go and who were they. That's quite tricky to answer, they might as well be participants of the so called Aegean migration.

Not much to find about their chronology either btw.

Hello Hawk,

In your opinion, what is preventing scientists in the Balkans (or anyone else) from finding and examining Ancient Illyrian skeletons to 1) Analyze their DNA 2) Compare to modern populations 3) Close the gaps of historical disagreements through science? Perhaps lack of funding or not enough interest?

I've skimmed over these forums to discover fascinating theories on Illyrians, especially your comments regarding the Albanian ethnogenesis, but I believe nothing will be objectively and undeniably agreed upon unless DNA evidence is brought into the picture. Otherwise, it's the Albanian theory vs Skeptic theory; a never ending (and often volatile) discussion.

For example, two recent studies show that Albanians have some continuity with Thracians and Mycenaeans, which is what we have always known (that Albanians are Paleo-Balkan), but up until then, many historians, especially those from particular countries in Europe, have denied Albanian Paleo-Balkan origins in favour of more pseudoscientific explanations to muddy the waters of history.

For this reason, I would like to know how much credibility the Illyrian theories have, and even better, why not find DNA to solve the discussion once and for all?

Sorry if this is an inappropriate thread to ask or if I've deviated from the rules at all by not opening a new thread.

It's my first time commenting here.

This thread has been viewed 606069 times.

Back