Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

I am not twisting anything I am just translating something which is very very incorrect and bad Albanian. You surely are from the diaspora otherwise no eloquent speaking Albanian from Albania speaks like you do.

Either way as I already said, you're not my problem.

Askund ne postin tim nuk kam perzier mendime ndermjet Korkutit dhe Matzingerit, kjo eshte nje tentative e ytja. Une kam thene qe Andreas Lippert ka citu si baze Prendin, Benac, Gavranovic dhe Korkutin se Proto-Iliret kane pas ndikim te vogel te Urnfieldit. Korkuti ka qene arkeolog e jo linguist.

Speaking of Gavranovic, as far as I can recall, I am sure you have heard of it too, there will be a lecture held by him, Matzinger and another linguist I think. The lecture intends to include also archeogenetic data to support or refute/ invalidate linguistic stand points/ theories in regards to Paleo-Balkan languages. Wondering once the Southern Arc split papers are published what their linguistic proposals will be. There is also other linguists who've scheduled lectures around that time frame (think it was September). Should be interesting.

I am not twisting anything I am just translating something which is very very incorrect and bad Albanian. You surely are from the diaspora otherwise no eloquent speaking Albanian from Albania speaks like you do.

Either way as I already said, you're not my problem.
Neighbour, you're trying too hard. Give it a rest. I'm not who you think I am, I live in Albania (moderators can check my IP), I am a recently tested E-V13 member of the Albanian Project. You're either doing this on purpose or getting paranoid.

Leave me out of your old personal quarrels with other fora members.

The reason why this escalated is because you, Derite, and Hawk wrongly assumed I'm someone else and immediately attacked me for having a different opinion. We were discussing Matzinger and you all started with "stupid, chimp, go play with banana, retarded" etc.

As for Illyrians, where do you think my parental lines came from? We will get Copper Age/Bronze Age samples from the ancient Balkans, more Proto-Illyrian Dinaric/Posusje now even Cetina samples will be added and E1b-V13 especially your line won't be part of that story, so keep dreaming.

Again with this shit? Did you not see the era-by-era Balkans leak that pretty much showed EV-13 experienced a recent founder effect?

It's not a matter of EV-13 existing in Place A or Place B. It was just a minor lineage until the age of the Roman Empire.

Stop with this 1 YDNA = 1 population shit. It's getting annoying and outright idiotic. Yamnaya were overwhelmingly RZ2103 and now it's a minor lineage. You know why? Because frequencies change over thousands of years dumbass.

Again with this shit? Did you not see the era-by-era Balkans leak that pretty much showed EV-13 experienced a recent founder effect?

It's not a matter of EV-13 existing in Place A or Place B. It was just a minor lineage until the age of the Roman Empire.

Stop with this 1 YDNA = 1 population shit. It's getting annoying and outright idiotic. Yamnaya were overwhelmingly RZ2103 and now it's a minor lineage. You know why? Because frequencies change over thousands of years dumbass.

This is a propaganda stemming from foleja/Albanian DNA/Rrenjet affiliaties, and of course people like Dushman/Excine don't see any problem with it, on contrary, that's why they get so pissed and triggered whenever they hear Central Balkans/Eastern Balkans Dacian/Thracian related sites leaked or revealed as E-V13. Because they need to fit this scenario.

But, the reality as stated in this paper is:

Individuals from the first cluster fall on an area of the PCA delimited by the “ Balkan Iron Age cline” (Figure 1A). Consistent with this, we model the ancestry of this Balkans Iron Age Cluster as predominantly deriving from Iron Age (IA) groups from nearby areas in the Balkans, with 67% Aegean Bronze Age-related ancestry and the remainder Slovenia Iron Age-related ancestry (Figure 2; Supplementary section 12.1). A local origin is supported by a high frequency of Y-chromosome lineage E-V13, which has been hypothesized to have experienced a Bronze-to-Iron Age expansion in the Balkans and is found in its highest frequencies in the present-day Balkans 17. We interpret this cluster as the descendants of local Balkan Iron Age populations living at Viminacium, where they represented an abundant ancestry group during the Early Imperial and later periods (∼47% of sampled individuals from the 1-550 CE). Excavations of Iron Age Balkans prior to the Roman rule showed the dead where predominantly cremated 18, but this changed in Viminacium where inhumation became common suggesting a high degree of Romanization of the local society. Viminacium necropoli followed a bi-ritual mortuary rite where some dead were buried, and some were cremated. During the 1st century until the first half of the 3rd century cremations where more common, however this changed from the 3rd onwards when inhumations prevailed 19. We caution that if there was a systematic ancestry difference between the population that buried and the one that burnt its dead, we would of course be obtaining a biased representation of ancestry through ancient DNA analysis.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.458211v1.full

You have earned yourself some real hate. :) I hope I find someone that knows your real identity.

And what will you do if you find my identity?

He will diss you on a tiktok selfie-video. Remember, he has the same subclade as Unikkatil. :LOL:

Hahhahah yeah, i'm waiting.

Tbh I think it's too late for them, but I don't think they will get any backlash from south albanians but rather probably kosova albanians.

Some of the stuff this guy and fustan wrote about kosova albanians, even saying filthy things about war victims, I'm pretty sure they will face consequences. There are Kosova Albanians that will not tolerate offending them on certain subjects, especially if they have victims in their family from the war, and also tbh they are vengeful and not about forgive and forget. Kosova youth has thousands working in IT, this site is super easy to track IPs through, and there are some lines that cannot be crossed. Their obsession with hating on kosova albanians is recorded here on countless posts and will cost them imo.
“Zaaaddyyy help!!! I’m not a barbarian I’m a sophisticated modern he/him/she/her I cannot deal with barbarians. Please find his IP address and beat him.” ������

This is a propaganda stemming from foleja/Albanian DNA/Rrenjet affiliaties, and of course people like Dushman/Excine don't see any problem with it, on contrary, that's why they get so pissed and triggered whenever they hear Central Balkans/Eastern Balkans Dacian/Thracian related sites leaked or revealed as E-V13. Because they need to fit this scenario.

But, the reality as stated in this paper is:

Not sure what foleja is. But from what I have seen Albanian DNA and Rrenjet are stand up projects. There is a reason why Albanians are among the best tested populations, and its in no small part due to them. Also Excine is a solid dude, not sure why people always bring him up when he does not even participate in said discussion, from what I have seen he does not get embroiled in shameful behavior.

As for the main point you are replying to, I would say diversity points to a LBA-IA expansion, so you could have said that and would have been right. But from the graphs Riverman has shared it does indeed seem that during IA-Roman period V13 in relative terms was a winner in terms of diversity. But also the leaked SANU screenshot kind of pointed to that.

@Derite
Be honest for once, do you speak Turkish? Why are you so good with the Turkish language? Obviously I tried using Google translate for Turkish words and etymologies but to no avail because of the modern Turkish and Ottoman Turkish changes. Just be honest.

Not sure what foleja is. But from what I have seen Albanian DNA and Rrenjet are stand up projects. There is a reason why Albanians are among the best tested populations, and its in no small part due to them. Also Excine is a solid dude, not sure why people always bring him up when he does not even participate in said discussion, from what I have seen he does not get embroiled in shameful behavior.

As for the main point you are replying to, I would say diversity points to a LBA-IA expansion, so you could have said that and would have been right. But from the graphs Riverman has shared it does indeed seem that during IA-Roman period V13 in relative terms was a winner in terms of diversity. But also the leaked SANU screenshot kind of pointed to that.

I didn't imply shameful behaviour, just wondering why these nitpicking hypothesis.

The authors of Danubian limes paper make it quite clear that once cremation was being abandoned 0-500 some lineages start to appear more frequently. So, we might have skewed aDNA image from Bronze/Iron Age, since inhumating groups appear more frequently on percentages, assuming cremating and inhumating groups had different ancestries, and the whole material package hints to that indeed.

Otherwise, i don't see how can E-V13 in specific boom out because of Roman Empire, why them specifically, and not some other lineage, or together with some other lineage, especially if we assume the theory of heavily mixed Y-DNA's among Balkanites.

I didn't imply shameful behaviour, just wondering why these nitpicking hypothesis.

The authors of Danubian limes paper make it quite clear that once cremation was being abandoned 0-500 some lineages start to appear more frequently. So, we might have skewed aDNA image from Bronze/Iron Age, since inhumating groups appear more frequently on percentages, assuming cremating and inhumating groups had different ancestries, and the whole material package hints to that indeed.

Otherwise, i don't see how can E-V13 in specific boom out because of Roman Empire, why them specifically, and not some other lineage, or together with some other lineage, especially if we assume the theory of heavily mixed Y-DNA's among Balkanites.

So we kind of agree on all points. As I said looking at Yfull it is evident that the diversity boom happened around LBA-IA. Hence I tend to follow the cremation line of thinking. I would question it if we had any other homeland for E-V13, say steppe, Central Europe or Anatolia but so far the indication is that it is local to the Balkan-Carpathian region, hence if it was there and we have no samples one has to concede that cremation is the best hypothesis.

So we kind of agree on all points. As I said looking at Yfull it is evident that the diversity boom happened around LBA-IA. Hence I tend to follow the cremation line of thinking. I would question it if we had any other homeland for E-V13, say steppe, Central Europe or Anatolia but so far the indication is that it is local to the Balkan-Carpathian region, hence if it was there and we have no samples one has to concede that cremation is the best hypothesis.

MBA-LBA-EIA i bet on Balkan-Carpathian horizont. From Vatin-Belegis to Gava/Ottomany/Wietenberg. South/West to North/East cline.

Beyond MBA i cannot say anything, i would even say in Early Bronze Age E-V13 could have been even more inland Balkans, say Bubanj-Hum. But, at this stage i don't bet on anything. But, i can exclude Steppe and Anatolia for sure otherwise we could have seen old subclades from there, but not the case.

The Carpathian basin was also one of the primary source regions for cremation. So its not just that cremation appeared there too, it was the main rite of the local population throughout the ages, even when other people abandoned it.

And the difference is particularly striking to Illyrians:
- Illyrians had collective clan tumuli, into which the members of the clan being buried with great care
- Thracians oftentims had not even a proper individual burial, but quite often scattered the ashes of the burnt remains on ritual places, so that not even an urn cemetery can be investigated!

And that tradition we later hear and can testify archaeologically from Northern Dacians already appeared in the Carpatho-Balkan zone thousands of years earlier, especially in the Upper Tisza/Carpathian Nyirseg group, which I think could be directly ancestral, the main group of E-V13 in the EBA:

Ny?rs?g and Sanislău are both characterised by cremation burials in urns which almost always occur singly or in small groups. Indications for burials where the ashes was scattered are as uncertain as the cultural attribution of two inhumation burials (due to the lack of decorated vessels. Kalicz 1984, 111; Dani 1997, 56f.).

http://www.donau-archaeologie.de/doku.php/kulturen/nyirseg_english_version

Even if inhumation burials appear, which could be tested, they are more likely than not foreigners. Same goes for G?va.

We have the same pattern in the opposite direction, like in Vekerzug the same area which was the home to Nyirseg and G?va was still cremating, forming an own Thracian Vekerzug province. There were occasionally inhumations in their territory, but they clearly were no locals or at least unusual, untypical burials. The same goes for the Western groups, which preferred inhumation, sometimes appeared cremations of the Eastern group's style. Clearly, this rather points to exchange between the Vekerzug provinces, but the more clearly Thracian and therefore more likely E-V13 associated Western group was just cremating.

This means even in a wider cultural sphere, like Hallstatt or Vekerzug, the specific groups more likely to have increased E-V13, like in Vekerzug the Eastern province, and for Eastern Hallstatt the Fr?g group, did as a rule cremate and can't be properly tested. Like we will get more Vekerzug and Hallstatt samples which are less likely to carry E-V13, throughout the whole Iron Age.

There are just a couple of exceptions, and those need to be looked at most carefully, like Thraco-Cimmerian local Mezocsat samples, Basarabi, Psenichevo (already E-V13) and Babadag inhumation burials.

A lot of the Urnfield cultures beliefs and rites seems to have an origin in the Carpathian basin. So they spread the cremation rite to others, including Slavs and Germanics (transmitted by Lusatians and Western Urnfield groups).

MBA-LBA-EIA i bet on Balkan-Carpathian horizont. From Vatin-Belegis to Gava/Ottomany/Wietenberg. South/West to North/East cline.

Beyond MBA i cannot say anything, i would even say in Early Bronze Age E-V13 could have been even more inland Balkans, say Bubanj-Hum. But, at this stage i don't bet on anything. But, i can exclude Steppe and Anatolia for sure otherwise we could have seen old subclades from there, but not the case.

Bubanj-Hum is a candidate, but I think, if it was more Southern, it will be more South Eastern, rather, like in the direction of Southern, Transcarpathian Romania. But at the moment a more Northern centre, like around Ukraine Transcarpathia, NW-Romania, NE-Hungary, very SE-Slovakia, is the most likely candidate. Because there we have a continuous, less disturbed, local element, from Mak? into Nyirseg, into Otomani -> Suciu de Sus/Lapus/Berkesz-Demecser -> G?va/Channelled Ware.

But again, if more Southern, I would check areas like Oltenia first:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oltenia#/media/File:Lesser_Wallachia.svg

Tbh I think it's too late for them, but I don't think they will get any backlash from south albanians but rather probably kosova albanians.

Some of the stuff this guy and fustan wrote about kosova albanians, even saying filthy things about war victims, I'm pretty sure they will face consequences. There are Kosova Albanians that will not tolerate offending them on certain subjects, especially if they have victims in their family from the war, and also tbh they are vengeful and not about forgive and forget. Kosova youth has thousands working in IT, this site is super easy to track IPs through, and there are some lines that cannot be crossed. Their obsession with hating on kosova albanians is recorded here on countless posts and will cost them imo.
Good thing you indicated that your family did not fight for UÇK and did not have victims. Did you come to Albania to hide and eat for free? Or you chose some better country?

“There are Kosovo Albanians that will not tolerate offending them…”, yes, but you’re not one of them. There’s a reason they’re Kosovo Albanians and not Trojan wannabes.

I never understood why Illyrian-Albanian continuity attracted so many creeps and weirdos with batshit crazy theories. You have a territory in the middle of the freaking Roman Empire that connected Rome and Constantinople, but somehow random tribes sneaked in and replaced Illyrians without anyone taking note. Do you realize how utterly insane this sounds? You have Byzantine Emperors that were from Illyrian families in Durres as late as the 400s/500s. This wasn't some remote place in the middle of ******* nowhere that was unknown to historians.

The reality that the Albanoi, an Illyrian tribe, are the forefathers of Albanians, is just too much to handle. This is not a historical, linguistic or archeological problem. This is a psychological problem.

It's not a hypothesis. It's copium overload.

SANU literally pointed out a massive founder effect of EV-13. There is nothing to argue here. I've been saying this shit since forever. EV-13 got more popular with time, because Y-DNA frequencies change with time.

A second EV-13 in Croatia during antiquity has been confirmed. This was actually during when the period they were called "Illyrians" by the Romans.
Like I always said, EV-13 has always been present in the Western Balkans, it was just a minority lineage. Even today, outside of Kosovo it maxes out at 20-30% amongst Albanians, Greeks, Bulgarians. In Kosovo we can see a recent massive founder effect due to tribes like Berisha that migrated there a few hundred years back.

This was before SANU ^^^

According to enter_tain/Dardapara/fake Gashi gurit E-V13 was a minority Y-DNA in Western Balkans, and that's all the story, during Roman times they grew up in size and populated all Balkans.

This version of history obviously benefits his lineage. He wants to build this chronology. This propaganda will and shall not pass through our bullshit radar.

This thread has been viewed 607740 times.

Back