Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

Problem I have with that is you can’t just pick random samples from Vojvodina to Macedonia and declare them to be Paenonian, because they fit your model. Regardless of what they look like autosomally, Lisicin Dol samples are the most clear cut samples that represent Paenonians. Confirmed by Macedonian archeologists too. You build your model based on samples that we can confirm archeologically as such. Dardanian samples are the only ones that were around Shkup. Thracians the Iron Age samples from Bulgaria etc.

Broder here are my thoughts. MKD SE is really MKD SW but with a MENA tilt. So it is a proxy for mixed Illyrians as well. I will keep my model as is only for the sake of geography, once we have samples from eatern Macedonian and the Struma valley, this will clear in seconds.

MKD_Vardar_Gradsko_Anc:I7233 profile is Thracian but he is R-CTS7556 and BA, so he can't be Thracian. So he might really be a Doric Greek. To the Greek members here who are watching this might be your guys, your Dorian proxy. He might also be the predecessors of Paeonians. Paeonians fled to the mountains after the BA collapse migrations.

I hate to built a model on speculations. So the only speculation I will make is for the Dardanian read, the reads are too clean.

Having said all that, since MKD SE acts as good proxy for MENA tilted Illyrians. Than this combo can be interpreted as follows:

BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20180
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20181
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20183
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20185
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20186
MKD_Southeast_Valandovo_Anc:I10390
MKD_Southeast_Valandovo_Anc:I10391

5/7 = 71.43 Thracian and 2/7 28.57 Illyrian

So the Balkan IA component in simulations can be split up in that ratio. Keep in mind that MKD SE is not Illyrian in original form, but slightly degraded.

Broder here are my thoughts. MKD SE is really MKD SW but with a MENA tilt. So it is a proxy for mixed Illyrians as well. I will keep my model as is only for the sake of geography, once we have samples from eatern Macedonian and the Struma valley, this will clear in seconds.

MKD_Vardar_Gradsko_Anc:I7233 profile is Thracian but he is R-CTS7556 and BA, so he can't be Thracian. So he might really be a Doric Greek. To the Greek members here who are watching this might be your guys, your Dorian proxy. He might also be the predecessors of Paeonians. Paeonians fled to the mountains after the BA collapse migrations.

I hate to built a model on speculations. So the only speculation I will make is for the Dardanian read, the reads are too clean.

Having said all that, since MKD SE acts as good proxy for MENA tilted Illyrians. Than this combo can be interpreted as follows:

BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20180
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20181
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20183
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20185
BGR_KapitanAndreevo_IA:I20186
MKD_Southeast_Valandovo_Anc:I10390
MKD_Southeast_Valandovo_Anc:I10391

5/7 = 71.43 Thracian and 2/7 28.57 Illyrian

So the Balkan IA component in simulations can be split up in that ratio. Keep in mind that MKD SE is not Illyrian in original form, but slightly degraded.

I7233 is a female. I7231 is the Ulanci fella that’s CTS7556 (xCTS1450). He is most definitely not Greek, but poto Paeonian instead.

Not sure what you mean with the MENA thing based on these calculators. They may be more southern autosomally but I don’t thing that means they are MENA shifted.

Anyway, you keep your models but I still disagree how you created them.

I7233 is a female. I7231 is the Ulanci fella that’s CTS7556 (xCTS1450). He is most definitely not Greek, but poto Paeonian instead.

Not sure what you mean with the MENA thing based on these calculators. They may be more southern autosomally but I don’t thing that means they are MENA shifted.

Anyway, you keep your models but I still disagree how you created them.

You're right again. Thank you. Feel free to post your models. I am not going to yell or insult, it's all good.

So, Paleo emerged from his hiding place and created the long-awaited Anthrogenica account. Unfortunately, he was inundated by overwhelming counterevidence that was beyond his ability to cope. Consequently, he sought to be deceitful and build rapport with some of the users, as if they would not notice the game he was playing with them. :LOL:

Exine, you were never the brightest bulb in the shed. I worked on vahaduo for the first time. I was confident in the model and made it public. No one showed the models core function to be wrong. The Greek guy pointed out I should use imperial MENA profiles. I did and the fit got better. I was able to reduce the variables. There is a reason the cheese boy Archtype refused to criticize what was wrong with my variables, cause he knew it will only make it better and surpass his cheezy model even further.

Bruzmi only criticism was that you can use my model neighboring populations, yes because the foundations are good, but with a lousy fit, because for Greek islanders, you need the right starting point, and it's not Thracian. He claimed the fit does not have to be super tight to be viable, which is plain wrong, in theory Alb should get 100% match Alb and nothing else.

So I showed that with the calculator you guys keep throwing into people's faces using pseudo averages like mdv Dalmatia, ancient Alb, mdv Alb, phony mdv Albania, all in one giant umbrella, that there is a much better cleaner working model with Thracian. I am happy I was able to demonstrate the best working fit, no one denied the fit does not work extremely well. I also brought to people's attention that Bruzmi averages are sus. I have added additional profiles to Davidiski's set, my sample is now 20 and the fit remains the same, almost zero change(a tiny bit of improvement). I will add this, that even the Kukes mdv average prefer Thracian as top pick, for best fitting model. So there is a issue here, all public available G25 profiles agree with Davidski's original Alb average.

Some months ago Bruzmi said the Alb average sample is now 79, well those extra 59 people he has must a different profile from the 20 I have been able to gather(which also must be part of his 79 tally). Shady stuff.

You have completely misunderstood what I did there. I did not come there to make friends or convince ideological fanatics or engage bot personalities in linguistic debates, the point was to show my findings to the Greek and other members who take a interest in modeling Albanians, that there is a better way. So forging data and making up pseudo models will get more scrutiny going forward. I have no interest in debating anyone who I know is simply programmed and emotionally attached to a nonsense theory. I also did get some good helpful feedback, which I do appreciate. If Albanian modeling gets brought up in any thread, I will gladly log in, and flaunt my superior model. Other than that I won't be engaging bot like personalities and disrupt theme discussion in various threads, I'm a respectful person, as long as I am respected. Thats it.

And lastly, you have the urge to talk to me. I could care less if I never hear from you again. Keep that in mind every time you come here to tap my leg like a child.

Very amusing coming from you, who has spoken a great deal of nonsense in the past. Do not attempt to erase your past and portray yourself as an eternally indifferent man with good intentions. It is amusing that you suggest individuals engage in bot personas in linguistic discussions when you have produced the most ludicrous and disgusting speculations about absurd tribes that cannot plausibly be tied to Albanian. Why are you behaving so nice all of a sudden, "We will see, right? You have my besa. Take care man." ? You are hyper-aggressive against people who have participated in lengthy disputes with you, namely Archtype after he gave you a failing grade on that shite PCA you drew. Why are you portraying a pleasant persona on AG when you recently created many accounts to annoy me and other forum users? Your personality disorder is truly freakishly radical.

How did it make you feel when Kelmendasi dismantled your nonsense speculation? "Oh we will see man" How ignorant! Despite all the facts laid out for you on a golden platter, it appears to be insufficient.

There is a lot of irony from someone how spoken in extremely nasty disrespectful tone. I didn't even bother reading Kelmendi's question, as soon as I read he's trying to turn a thread into another topic, I cut him short, using irony in words. It's a play of words.

Why are you portraying a pleasant persona on AG when you recently created many accounts to annoy me and other forum users? Your personality disorder is truly freakishly radical.

You're a moron if you think I will bother to creat accounts to talk to you. LMAO What I am really thinking is, when is this guy going to stop humping my leg.

BTW post these on your wall and sleep tight.

ggcjjHW.png

dqEGLdi.png

jprccXN.png

What happened to the kind-hearted Paleo? I would have never realized that it would be exclusive to AG. We don't want to violate the TOS, do we? I know you have rage within you, so release it! You merely revealed a little of it. It demonstrates how arrogant you are that you block out any critique, including those with the strongest scholarly support, since they contradict your goal.

Anything to dispute the presence of Albanian speakers in Southern Albania pre-1300s. You trickster, go outside.

I have to applaud user Excine. Unlike some around these foras, he has consistently shown that his opinions are not influenced by what haplogroup he belongs to. He sees things as they are, and without trying to "diminish" other haplos.
As for the most recent paper/presentation, yet again we have Albanian and Messapic as deriving from a common (proto) language, and in the case of Albanian, its origins should not be sought further away than central Balkans at best.

Maybe I should brag about myself more, because Paleo seems to think so highly of himself. Trojet, a well known and respected researcher regarding Albanian lineages, thanks me for my work exposing snarky misconceptions like yours.

What happened to the kind-hearted Paleo? I would have never realized that it would be exclusive to AG. We don't want to violate the TOS, do we? I know you have rage within you, so release it! You merely revealed a little of it. It demonstrates how arrogant you are that you block out any critique, including those with the strongest scholarly support, since they contradict your goal.

Anything to dispute the presence of Albanian speakers in Southern Albania pre-1300s. You trickster, go outside.

Go back 3-4 pages ago and reread your comments. Don't act like you do deserve better. Reread your commentary at my first ever model, than look yourself in the mirror.

No you're just a bad example of Albanians, the dumb prole that has always held us back, the dead weight, there is a reason why the country remains the most backward in Europe. Truth is not an UnAlbanian value, it is to the defects that got subsidized by the Ottomans and Communists and now liter the internet the same way they do the streets of Tirana.

You have crossed the line with your filthy remarks.
Don't become your own victim, pal.

Maybe I should brag about myself more, because Paleo seems to think so highly of himself. Trojet, a well known and respected researcher regarding Albanian lineages, thanks me for my work exposing snarky misconceptions like yours.

Trojet should give you an award.:LOL:

Trojet should give you an award.:LOL:

Unlike others here, he is the real pro. So much for your bragging, but no compliments from... again, who? Your closest companion Johane? Well, congratulations!

I don't cross lines, I meet them. Be respectful and I'll be the same.

Continuing to deflect will benefit you in the long run. You are well aware that whatever vile comment you have made dwarfs mine by a significant margin.

BTW, this is the main problem with your side right here

When even people like Matzinger categorically exclude Thracian from the discourse, only you could think you did something with those models

You won't even consider it. You react to it like someone just offered you a plate of spoiled fish. Eww Thracian, I don't want that.
Show me the Illyrian model to work better on vahaduo. I won't get mad, and call you a spy who works for Putin and flip out. There is the source of the problem. If you don't want to acknowledge it, that's your problem.

Continuing to deflect will benefit you in the long run. You are well aware that whatever vile comment you have made dwarfs mine by a significant margin.

All personal comments were initiated by you or your brothers. So deal with it.

We could do this back and forth the whole day. However, nothing will come of it because already been there and done that. I'm going to log out now; in the meantime, have a good time by yourself, or why not log in to AG and post some of your amazing discoveries?:LOL:

This thread has been viewed 608042 times.

Back