Who are the Dardanians of Europe and Troy? ( VIDEO )

No, it's not true that there is a consensus. There are different theories and not just two sides. Derite posted different authors, i can post others. So you are wrong in your conclusions.

Yeah, the two sides are normal people vs. insane Albanian nationalists.

Yeah, the two sides are normal people vs. insane Albanian nationalists.

I didn't offended you or your people. It's evident that you want to derail this thread.

Interesting, what do we really know about the flood? Could you post the screen for the particular page. Maybe there is a connection between the legend I read in Strabo about some catastrophe in the lower planes... And how Dardanus survived only in Skepsis before descending down Meander, into Scumander and building his kingdom in the Upper Western plane of the river. Later joining forces with the Troyans from below the plain.

Regarding the legend of the flood.

Couple of sources:

=====================================================
"
Late Pleistocene Great Flood hypothesis

"In 2003 and 2007, a different catastrophic flood scenario was proposed for the Late Quaternary sea level rise of the Black Sea.[1][2][10] The hypothesis for their Late Pleistocene Great Flood argues that brackish Neoeuxinian Lake, which occupied the Black Sea basin, was rapidly inundated by glacial meltwater overflow from Caspian Sea via the Manych-Kerch Spillway shortly after the Late Glacial Maximum, about 17,000–14,000 BP. These extensive meltwater flooding events linked several lacustrine and marine water bodies starting with the southern edge of the Scandinavian and southward, through spillways to the Manych-Kerch and Bosphorus, ultimately forming what has been referred to as the Cascade of Eurasian Basins.[11] This event is argued to have caused a rapid, if not catastrophic rise in the level of the Black Sea. Theoretically it would have imposed substantial stresses upon coeval human populations and remained in cultural memory as the Great Flood. The authors also suggested that the event might have stimulated the beginning of shipping and horse domestication.[1][11]" - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

"
Alternatively, there is theories such a cascading effect could have happened much later. As the summary below follows:
========================================================================
"Summary*

Expansion of the most recent 9 kyr

This figure shows sea level rise since the end of the last glacial episode based on data from Fleming et al. 1998, Fleming 2000, and Milne et al. 2005. These papers collected data from various reports and adjusted them for subsequent vertical geologic motions, primarily those associated with post-glacial continental and hydroisostatic rebound. The first refers to deformations caused by the weight of continental ice sheets pressing down on the land the latter refers to uplift in coastal areas resulting from the increased weight of water associated with rising sea levels. Because of the latter effect and associated uplift, many islands, especially in the Pacific, experienced higher local sea levels in the mid-Holocene than they do today. Uncertainty about the magnitude of these corrections is the dominant uncertainty in many measurements of sea level change.
The black curve is based on minimizing the sum of squares error weighted distance between this curve and the plotted data. It was constructed by adjusting a number of specified tie points, typically placed every 1 kyr but at times adjusted for sparse or rapidly varying data. A small number of extreme outliers were dropped. Some authors propose the existence of significant short-term fluctuations in sea level such that the sea level curve might oscillate up and down about this ~1 kyr mean state. Others dispute this and argue that sea level change has largely been a smooth and gradual process. However, at least one episode of rapid deglaciation, known as meltwater pulse 1A, is agreed upon, and is indicated on the plot. A variety of other accelerated periods of deglaciation have been proposed (i.e. meltwater pulse 1B, 1C, 1D, 2, 3...), but it is unclear whether these actually occurred or merely reflect misinterpretation of difficult measurements. No other events are evident in the data presented above.
The lowest point of sea level during the last glaciation is not well constrained by observations (shown here as a dashed curve), but is generally argued to be approximately 130 ± 10 m below present sea level and to have occurred at approximately 22 ± 3 thousand years ago. The time of lowest sea level is more or less equivalent to the Last Glacial Maximum. Prior to this time, ice sheets were still increasing in size, so sea level had been decreasing almost continuously for approximately 100,000 years."
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Black-sea-hist.png

Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png
"
(comment: of interest the spike ~8000BP above, namely 6000 BC regarding our Dardaneles flood hypothesis)
(comment 2: make sure not to miss the first graph, click if in need of zoom, as it focuses on the 7.5-8.5KBP)

"
Black-sea-hist.png
*"​

"Black Sea today (light blue) and in 5,600 BC (dark blue) according to the hypothesis by Ryan and Pitman"*

Walter Clarkson Pitman III (born 21 October 1931) is an American geophysicist and a professor emeritus at Columbia University.[1] His measurements of magnetic anomalies on the ocean floor supported the Morley–Vine–Matthews hypothesis explaining seafloor spreading. With William Ryan, he developed the Black Sea deluge theory. Among his major awards are the Alexander Agassiz Medal and the Vetlesen Prize.

=============================================================
"In this alternative scenario, much depends on the evolution of the Bosphorus. According to a study from 2001 the modern sill is 32–34 m (105–112 ft) below sea level, and consists of Quaternary sand over-lying Paleozoic bedrock in which three sills are found at 80–85 m (260–280 ft) below sea level. Sedimentation on these sills started before 10,000 years ago and continued until 5,300 years ago.[19]"

Algan, O.; Cagatay, N.; Tchepalyga, A.; Ongan, D.; Eastoe, C.; Gokasan, E. (2001). "Stratigraphy of the sediment infill in Bosphorus Strait: water exchange between the Black and Mediterranean Seas during the last glacial Holocene". Geo Mar. Lett. 20: 209–218.
=============================================================

"

• Since the ending of the last glacial period the global sea level has risen some 120 m (390 ft). The process took approximately 10,000 years and abated about 7,600 years ago.
  • The flood hypothesis hinges on the geomorphology of the Bosphorus since the end of The Glacial Age.[16] The Black Sea area has been sealed off and reconnected numerous times during the last 500,000 years.[17]
  • Various methods have been used to study and date (e.g., sea floor drillings, radiocarbon dating, biological markers) the recent evolution of the Black Sea. The heterogeneous data do not fit into a neat frame, which precludes the confirmation for a sharply defined event."

- From wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

[17]: Badertscher S. et al., Pleistocene water intrusions from the Mediterranean and Caspian seas into the Black Sea, Nature Geoscience, Vol. 4, April 2011 [www.nature.com/naturegeoscience]

============================================================

Edit2: Also the latest peer reviewed paper implies this is not "new science" whatever the scoundrel is implying below. NVM: I think he means "new age", LMAO; * Check below post by Yetos for reference, to understand what I am referring to.

A 2016 study reviewed the evidence accumulated and reaffirmed the catastrophic scenario (Project: DO02-337 "Ancient coastlines of the Black Sea and conditions for human presence", sponsored by Bulgarian Scientific Fund)

Yanchilina, Anastasia G.; Ryan, William B. F.; McManus, Jerry F.; Dimitrov, Petko; Dimitrov, Dimitar; Slavova, Krasimira; Filipova-Marinova, Mariana (2017-01-01). "Compilation of geophysical, geochronological, and geochemical evidence indicates a rapid Mediterranean-derived submergence of the Black Sea's shelf and subsequent substantial salinification in the early Holocene". Marine Geology. 383: 14–34. doi:10.1016/j.margeo.2016.11.001.

===============================================================

Edit 1: To add further potentially helpful sources: (http://www.dandebat.dk/eng-klima6.htm)

"
1481p.jpg

1536p.jpg

127p.jpg

(Comment: According to my research it seems the Baltic was formed due to glacial melt.

Is it particularly peculiar? The etymology? At least in Albanian its obvious to a 3 year old, "Baltë - Mud".

*Also it should be noted the Black Sea was formed the same way, just much Earlier due to the geographic location.)

Google translate rendition for Baltë [AL-EN] since it seems people in bad faith need proof for basic BS:
noun
  • mud
  • baltë, llucë, shpifje, punë dreqi, punë e ndyrë

• clay
  • baltë, argjilë, deltinë, trup njeriu

• silt
  • baltë, lym

• mire
  • llucë, baltë, batak, sqotë, moçal

Last edited:
Yup

I think some here enter a 'new era' of science.

I wonder why the Makedonian a+o = a
should be from Illyrian accusative as the posts of Derite ?

Maybe Baltic names -as also come from Illyrian accusative?

why world balt=mud must be Albanian origin ?

and How Albanian Buke extracts from PIE bweh[SUB]3[/SUB]eg
as in Brygian Bekos Slavic Pekara English Baker

Nothing more to say
I think the thread enter a 'new era' of science

oh BTW

this is a map of the moon
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1MS8wMjQvb3JpZ2luYWwvbmV3LW1vb24tbWFwLXBhcnQuanBn

we can see the

Mare vaporum
Mare Cognitum
Ptolemaeus
Copernicus
Asperitatis

Mare Vaporum can be explained ONLY by Latin and Selenian Language
Copernicus can be explained ONLY by Polish and Selenian Language
Ptolemaeus can be explained Only by Greek and Selenian Language.

offcourse MARE VAPORUM in Selenian means water/sea
so at the moon exist water.

Yup

I think some here enter a 'new era' of science.

I wonder why the Makedonian a+o = a
should be from Illyrian accusative as the posts of Derite ?

Maybe Baltic names -as also come from Illyrian accusative?

why world balt=mud must be Albanian origin ?

and How Albanian Buke extracts from PIE bweh[SUB]3[/SUB]eg
as in Brygian Bekos Slavic Pekara English Baker

Nothing more to say
I think the thread enter a 'new era' of science

oh BTW

this is a map of the moon
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1MS8wMjQvb3JpZ2luYWwvbmV3LW1vb24tbWFwLXBhcnQuanBn

we can see the

Mare vaporum
Mare Cognitum
Ptolemaeus
Copernicus
Asperitatis

Mare Vaporum can be explained ONLY by Latin and Selenian Language
Copernicus can be explained ONLY by Polish and Selenian Language
Ptolemaeus can be explained Only by Greek and Selenian Language.

offcourse MARE VAPORUM in Selenian means water/sea
so at the moon exist water.

It's called "new age". Hermes must be on my side, I know better what you want to say, then even you mate. And you want to tell me that Balt doesn't mean mud in Albanian? In my own tongue. GTFO

Check the post above I edited by adding the sources. I am not quite sure a Prof. Emeritus at Columbia born in the 30's is "New Age" science. Or new science... However you wanted to say it, I got it.

As far as blood goes... there is only one way if you envy.

As far as language. Albanian is not too hard to learn if you get a friend to teach you. My definition of Albanian is someone that can speak the language. Not blood, not geography, nothing of that matter. As long as you have Besa(which you obviously don't); and you can speak my language you can be an Albo too. Extending this invitation cause I can sense your envy. Are you going to tell me now Albo doesnt mean Albanian?; but Mycenaean, or Arzawan or Hittite or whatever you want to say mate, figure it out first.

And yes my man. Balt means exactly that in Albanian. MUD. Here you learned your first Albanian word. Now, learn a thing or two about good faith and Besa and maybe someday you wont have to feel inferior.

Certainly now, someone that posts the "MOON" on a thread about Dardans of Dardania and Troy, must have some envy. Go read some Plato mate, there is more productive things for you to do, then to teach me Albanian.

As for finding a friend to teach you the rest of my language. You will have to find someone else. Cause you are "Ignored" now on.

No need to cast pearls to swine.

Edit: Something peculiar:

"Hermes (/ˈhɜːrmiːz/; Greek: Ἑρμῆς) is the god of trade, heraldry, merchants, commerce, roads, thieves, trickery, sports, travelers, and athletes in Ancient Greek religion and mythology;"

"
In the Roman adaptation of the Greek pantheon (see interpretatio romana), Hermes is identified with the Roman god Mercury,[7] who, though inherited from the Etruscans, developed many similar characteristics such as being the patron of commerce."

-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

=====================================================

"Mercury (/ˈmɜːrkjʊri/; Latin: Mercurius [mɛrˈkʊriʊs] listen (help·info)) is a major god in Roman religion and mythology, being one of the 12 Dii Consentes within the ancient Roman pantheon. He is the god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages, communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he also serves as the guide of souls to the underworld.[1][2] He was considered the son of Maia, who was a daughter of the Titan Atlas, and Jupiter in Roman mythology. His name is possibly related to the Latin word merx ("merchandise"; cf. merchant, commerce, etc.), mercari (to trade), and merces (wages); another possible connection is the Proto-Indo-European root merĝ- for "boundary, border" (cf. Old English "mearc", Old Norse "mark" and Latin "margō") and Greek οὖρος (by analogy of Arctūrus/Ἀρκτοῦρος), as the "keeper of boundaries,"

(Comment: Now recall river Meander separating the upper and lower plain in Ilium. I mean what was its alternative name in history? Hmmm... Could it have been Hermus? I wonder. Think I made a post about this previously in this thread for anybody interested in this statements.)

(Since people lack faith:
Modern Hermus River:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...77d29145a2f705c!8m2!3d38.6032314!4d27.5714898
Meander River:
https://www.google.com/maps?q=meand...ved=0ahUKEwj835SitYngAhWP26QKHYVcAEIQ_AUIDygC
Scamander:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scamander)

"Similar to his Greek equivalent Hermes, he(note:Mercury/Mercurious) was awarded the caduceus by Apollo who handed him a magic wand, which later turned into the caduceus."

Patron God of Troy. Apollonia founded by Troyan refugees in modern day Albania after the sack of Troy. According to Virgil NOT ME. Since Virgil might be "new science" too. I wonder what Virgil thought of Etruscan genesis. They must have been "greek". xD

PS: Google translate again for the faithless:

AL:
me nda EN: to divide

AL: e ndar EN: separated

AL: me I ndar EN: separate me (comment: Google is mistaken here, since it means to them divide)

PS: Keep downvoting. It only motivates me. Keep up. Next thing you know you will have me read early Judeo/Gnostic gospels. Plenty of them written in today's Turkey 200BC-400AD regarding a synthesis of judaism/ancient Greek pantheon, most of them referring to earlier legends. Plenty of Apollo, and Hermes to be found, yet I wonder what else...

Last edited:
@ Derite

Before Albanians in today Albania

were Brygians nieghbours of Makedonians and Proto-Greeks
were Illyrians coming from Noricum today Austria. Celto-Germanic
came Greeks through colonization look at Apollonia Dyrrachion
came Colchnians to Ulchini
came Romans
came Dacians to Germidava

All of them today exist in Albania
But as Simo Simeonis marks about demographics of Dyrrachium
and as Linguists say,
Albanian language came last,
After all the above
and assimilate them with Albanization

so even if there was a possible connection of Makedonians with some Illyrians
surely those Illyrians did NOT spoke Albanian,

Let this be noted .....here Yetos accept the Illyrian and Macedonian connection. A major step forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I realize upon review that one link I have provided regarding ancient river Meander (modern Buyuk-Menderes in Turkey) is wrong.

Here are the amended link(s; to clear any confusion):

(https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...e643a396295b09e!8m2!3d37.8657206!4d28.4984994)

(https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...e643a396295b09e!8m2!3d37.8657206!4d28.4984994)

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Büyük_Menderes_River)

(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/meander-buyuk-menderes/)

Apologies again, for the unneeded confusion.

Let anyone with reason note:

https://www.livius.org/articles/place/assos-behramkale

"According to the Greek geographer Strabo, Assos was founded by Greeks from Methymna on Lesbos in the tenth or ninth century BCE,note: but archaeologists have established that the site was already inhabited in the Bronze Age. " (comment: Man Strabo really was a good for nothing, did he get anything right?Lets hope the flood rumors he heard, were among his twice a day moments when a broken clock is right)

110.jpg

(Unnecessary Note: Markod would go... Yeah Behrami is Swiss... So what? Yetos would go: no he is from the Moon and post a picture of the moon...)

Assos (/ˈæsɒs/; Greek: Ἄσσος, Latin: Assus), also known as Behramkale or for short Behram, is a small historically rich town in the Ayvacık district of the Çanakkale Province, Turkey. During Pliny the Elder's time (1st century CE), the city also bore the name Apollonia (Ἀπολλωνία).[1] Wikipedia
^
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assos)
v
"When the Persians attacked Assos, King Hermias was caught and put to death.[2] Aristotle fled to Macedonia, which was ruled by his friend King Philip II of Macedon.[2] There, he tutored Philip's son, Alexander the Great.[2] There is a modern statue of Aristotle at the town entrance.[3]"

https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-theater/assos-theater-1/

Assos Theater

assos_theater_4.jpg

Assos Cistern

https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-cistern/assos-cistern-1/

assos_cistern.jpg

(note: same structure as the above you go in Dyrachium, inside the amphitheater, but there is no pictures online of the inside, I presume due to copyright. Someone from Durrës could easily produce proof for my claim)

"After the reign of Alexander the Great, there was no clear demarcation of the zones of influence of Antigonid Macedonia and Seleucid Asia"

"In the sixth century, Assos became part of the Lydian and Persian empires, but it retained its Greek character. The temple of Athena, built in c.530 BCE, is as impressive today as it was in Antiquity; it is the only temple in Doric style in Asia Minor."

Also note:
"After the Persian Wars, Assos was a member of the Delian League, but after the Athenian defeat in the Decelean War, the city became Persian. In 366, the city offered hospitality to a rebel satrap named Ariobarzanes, was besieged by the Persians, but held out."

Implication of distinct cultural entity, implied from the Doric style...
Implication of distinct political entity, implied by the siege, which held out...

Compare:

amfiteater-696x464.jpg

To Amphitheater in Dyrrachium... from the style to the foundation. Also notice the cistern.

Amfiteatri-i-durresit.jpg

(note: I am so pissed at the Albanian government for the little care they take of their archaeological wealth... letting it rot.. literally)

Kalaja-e-Ulqinit_sheshi-i-robve-.jpg

Ulqin Castle

And somehow... If I was to listen to Markod or Yetos there is:
a) no continuity of culture and habitation in Dyrrachium between ancient peoples of the area and modern Albanians...

• Despite buildings being continuously build 10 meters aside...
  • or 10 meters above.... (They found out the Dyrrachium amphitheater while building communist projects...)(subsequently letting it rot)
b)I will not speak about Ulqin. Se lëshoen zagarët, që vetëm ujq nuk jan.

More sources for people with eyes:

https://www.livius.org/articles/battle/siege-of-dyrrhachium-48-48-bce/

(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/via-egnatia/)

"This is why linguists take several remarks by the authors of ancient dictionaries, which otherwise might have been interpreted as indications for a mere difference in dialect, quite seriously. For example, there is evidence that Greeks were unable to understand people who were makedonizein, "speaking Macedonian". The Macedonian king Alexander the Great was not understood by the Greeks when he shouted an order in his native tongue and the Greek commander Eumenes needed a translator to address the soldiers of the Macedonian phalanx. The Greek orators Thrasymachus of Chalcedon and Demosthenes of Athens called Macedonian kings like Archelaus and Philip II"barbarians", which prima facie means that they did not speak Greek. Now this happens in polemical contexts and is certainly exaggerated, but the statements need to refer to some kind of linguistic reality."
(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/macedonia/macedonia-2/)

"The settlement of these people between others marks the beginning of the history of Macedonia. Although Homer does not mention the Macedonians as member of the Greek coalition in the Trojan War, his younger contemporary Hesiod (comment: We are talking 800BC, 500 post-factum) presented the Macedonians as related to the Greeks. The Persians made had a similar view: they made a distinction between Yaunâtyaiy paradrayâ ("Greeks across the sea") and Yaunâ takabarâ ("with sunhats", i.e., Macedonians).The Macedonian principalities were united under one supreme leader, king Amyntas, a member of the Argead dynasty(comment: refer to the earlier post by Derite regarding the book that mentions the flood, and the Rhapsode that could name 30+ Argaed dynasty kings out of heart)"

(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/macedonia/macedonia-3/)

sindos_helmet_c500_mus_theski.jpg

Archaic helmet from Sindos (Ancient Macedonian)
(
https://www.livius.org/pictures/greece/sindos/sindos-archaic-helmet/)

Illyrian_helmet_1.jpg

"Illyrian" type helmet. Bronze. 6th-5th century BC. From Argolis.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illyrian_helmet_1.jpg)

fcd9de77e543a6ee5ccf0b125d051c7a.jpg

Bronze Illyrian Helmet Replica from Ancientreplicas.com.au
(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430727151852559579/?lp=true)

A little bonus:

https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-tower/assos-tower-1/

Assos Tower

assos_tower.jpg

http://ul-info.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kulla-e-Ballshajve.jpg

Kulla E Ballshajve

Kulla-e-Ballshajve.jpg

"The Tower of the Balšić, (Cyrillic: Кула Балшића, Albanian: Kulla e Ballshajve) located on the upper, highest level is a citadel-fortress with a tower that dominates the old town and the surrounding countryside. It is connected to the last representatives of the Balšić dynasty, a wealthy family from the Shkodër area (today Albania, in that time Zeta), who had made Ulcinj their residence by the end of the 14th and beginning of the 15th centuries. Later the Ottomans built the third floor of the Balšić Tower as well as the spherical dome on the ground floor. This magnificent edifice has a view of the sea from three sides. It is considered to be one of the most representative edifices of medieval architecture in Montenegro. These days, it is used as a gallery or a location for organizing poets' nights."

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcinj_Castle#The_Tower_of_the_Balšić)

Since I know people did not take the Behrami picture in seriousness... They will not take this either, but just maybe they should.

Lulzim Basha Opposition Leader, Albania PD (Democratic Party)

maxresdefault.jpg

You can hate me. But at least believe your eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigonus_I_Monophthalmus

"Antigonus I Monophthalmus (Ancient Greek: Ἀντίγονος ὁ Μονόφθαλμος, translit. Antigonos ho Monophthalmos, Antigonus the One-eyed, 382–301 BC), son of Philip from Elimeia, was a Macedonian nobleman, general, and satrap under Alexander the Great. During his early life he served under Philip II, and he was a major figure in the Wars of the Diadochi after Alexander's death, declaring himself king in 306 BC and establishing the Antigonid dynasty."

Ky Antigoni na paska qenë Rambo. 1me3 kundër gjeneraleve të ngelur të Lekës, [Cassander, Ptolemy, and Lysimachus against Antigonus] [Third Diadoch War]
Se vetëm kështu na rruajn ***** (1v2[te pakten]+Kalin ne Trojë) (1v3 Mbas Lekës) .

"

• 334: Invasion of Asia; Antigonus is commander of the (note: ancient)Greek hoplites
  • 333: Antigonus is made satrap of Phrygia; defeats the Persian armies several times, conquers Lycaonia

"Antigonea (Ancient Greek: Ἀντιγόνεια or Ἀνριγονία), also transliterated as Antigonia and Antigoneia, was an ancient Greek[1] city in Chaonia, Epirus, and the chief inland city of the ancient Chaonians. It was founded in the 3rd century BC by Pyrrhus of Epirus, who named it after one of his wives, Antigone, daughter of Berenice I and step-daughter of Ptolemy I of Egypt."

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigonia_(Chaonia)

(Note... my village is ridiculed for saying (std.AL:Shtë-pia) (EN:House) as (colloquial: Shp-eija), I am sure even foreigners can make the difference)
In fact the std.Albanian:pellagonia, people in my grandfathers village would call Pellagoneja) Sounds archaic, hence is ridiculed, in good jest)(Për Shqipet: Bastardizim fare kur më ka rënë rasti dhe te dëgjojë "Allbaneja" të shqiptuar nga Katunar... shumë e quditshme gjuha...)

Markod if this doesn't blind you mate, you were born blind.

https://www.behindthename.com/name/antigone

https://www.behindthename.com/name/antigona/submitted

A simple Facebook search will yield you the current nationality of the name: (https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Antigona ) (Not that a name has a nationality, hope you don't get hung over semantics, Behrami Swiss yada yada)

Thank God, not another word will I bare from you (Yetos, Markod), or should I thank technology...
Now scramble to find some proof for your bull statements that Pirro or Epirros have nothing to do with Albanians.

Since I know you are a serb @Markod
you can certainly read this, but I cant:
http://pravdabl.com/simbolika-kosovke-djevojke/

Is that a black double headed eagle on a red shield? In the painting Kosovkse Devojke? About the battle of Kosovo. By a Serb...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Maiden

800px-Kosovo_Maiden%2C_Uro%C5%A1_Predi%C4%87%2C_1919.jpg

I wonder what a shield symbolizes... in Art I mean... I am sure its just coincidental... Just like Pyrrus, and Antigone, and Dardans, and Hyllus, and Illyrians, and Agron etc... etc..

I am sure all of this is just coincidental.

I mean Homer, I mean Strabo, I mean Virgil... I mean Art... I mean Architecture... I mean Weapons and Helmets and Shields... I mean language...

It is surely ... all coincidental. No meaning whatsoever...

We Albos just dropped down from the moon...

Meanwhile here we are, 3000 years later, chillin'. **** the haters.

e6c6a-pajajovanovic.jpg

(I really like the golden finish on the knives, that's no highwayman for sure, I wonder what he was smoking xD) (I also really like his sun hat... or should I say Plis/Qeleshe.)

Painting by PAJA JOVANOVIĆ ( VRŠAC 1859 – VIENNA 1957) (Check out his wonderful work, I give props where its due. I am not a hater)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paja_Jovanović

"His most significant works are: The Wounded Montenegrin (1882), Decorating of the Bride (1886) and Migration of the Serbs (1896). He also painted many famous portraits."

Last edited:
I could not make this stuff up if I tried...

assos_relief_symposium_louvre2.jpg

(https://www.livius.org/pictures/tur...hena/assos-temple-of-athena-relief-symposium/)

Me Plis qunat. Apo si thonë ne Zajaz, Macedonia(have not encountered this word among Albanians referring to younglings anywhere else) (mxhovejtë:kids) (Italian:giovani:young people)
DescriptionTemple of Athena, relief, Triton
Dateca. 530 BCE
CreatorJona Lendering
MuseumParis, Louvre

You can find the above relief of the guys with Plis, today in Louvre, Paris.
(Me plis ne Paris shumë kohë përpara Kampionatit Europian)

What do we have now...

(https://www.livius.org/site/assets/files/21235/assos_and_methymna.jpg)

From the temple of Athena in Assos you can literally see Ancient Macedon:

assos_and_methymna.jpg

DescriptionView from the temple of Athena to Methymna on Lesbos
CreatorMarco Prins
LicenceCC0 1.0 Universal
LinkedAssos (Behramkale)

(note: recall above the old town in Ulqin, the Basha tower (Balsic / so Serbs don't explode) had a view "his magnificent edifice has a view of the sea from three sides."

https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-walls/assos-city-wall/

assos_wall01.jpg

DescriptionCity wall
Dateca. 350 BCE
CreatorJona Lendering
LicenceCC0 1.0 Universal
LinkedAssos (Behramkale)
CategoriesGreece
TagsWall

Meanwhile... in Dyrrachium:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durrës_Castle

Built1st century BC (final form in 5th century)

07Durres01.jpg

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:07Durres01.jpg)

Durr%C3%ABs_city_wall.jpg

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Durrës_city_wall.jpg)

Torra_Veneciane.jpg

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Torra_Veneciane.jpg)

Ndërkohë, p_dh_t e bushtrës duan të bëjnë kombin tonë kopila Osmanësh... Të thonë që skemi lidhje me baballarët, e me Trojet tona... Me gjuhën, me heronjtë dhe ish-tokat tona.
Sikur, Historia fillojë në shekullin e 18të në Londër, e të kish mbaruar ne Luftën e Dytë.

(PS: Google Knows: Try typing Troje with Capital T, and troje with lower case in the above sentence in google translate. And by God you will understand what I mean.)

Edit: What a coincidence right... down to the T.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]"
Pyrrhus
[/SIZE]
(legendary, died 272 B.C.E.)

By Plutarch

Written 75 A.C.E.

Translated by John Dryden

Of the Thesprotians and Molossians after the great inundation, the first king, according to some historians, was Phaethon, one of those who came into Epirus with Pelasgus. Others tell us that Deucalion and Pyrrha, having set up the worship of Jupiter at Dodona(Note: the most ancient of the Proto-Greek (not Greek) orcles), settled there among the Molossians. In after time, Neoptolemus, Achilles's son, planting a colony, possessed these parts himself, and left a succession of kings, who, after him, was named Pyrrhidae, as he in his youth was called Pyrrhus, and of his legitimate children, one was born of Lanassa, daughter of Cleodaeus, Hyllus's son, had also that name. From him Achilles came to have divine honours in Epirus, under the name of Aspetus, in the language of the country. After these first kings, those of the following intervening times becoming barbarous(note: Barbar means non Greek), and insignificant both in their power and their lives, Tharrhypas is said to have been the first who, by introducing Greek manners and learning, and humane laws into his cities, left any fame of himself. Alcetas was the son of Tharrhypas, Arybas of Alcetas, and of Arybas and Troas his queen, Aeacides; he married Phthia, the daughter of Menon, the Thessalian, a man of note at the time of the Lamiac war, and of highest command in the confederate army next to Leosthenes. To Aeacides were born of Phthia, Deidamia and Troas, daughters, and Pyrrhus, a son.

"Pyrrhus, descendant of Molossian kings,
These shields to thee, Itonian goddess, brings,
Won from the valiant Gaul when in the fight
Antigonus and all his host took flight;
'Tis not to-day or yesterday alone "'('Tis not new science Yetos)

(http://classics.mit.edu/Plutarch/pyrrhus.html )/ Classics @ Massachusets Institue of Technology Plutarch on Pyrrus

So Pyrrus won in modern-day Italy... and coined the term "phyric victory".
A Pyrrhic victory (/ˈpɪrɪk/ ( listen) PIRR-ik) is avictory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has also taken a heavy toll that negates any true sense of achievement.

Then he turns around and defeats Antigonus (The Rambo) who was helped by Gauls. What a beast.

Last edited:
"Finally, some say that Atlas himself was once king of Arcadia and of the Pelasgians. Dionysius of Halicarnassus (I.61–62) refers that Dardanus' original home was in Arcadia where Dardanus and his elder brother Iasus (aka Iasion) reigned as kings following Atlas. On the other hand, the scholiast of Apollonius Rhodius (I.913)had borrowed information from Athenion, who had written a comedy called The Samothracians (XIV. p. 661), according to which he spoke of two Kabeiri, Dardanus,and Iasion. In the ancient mystic tradition of Greece, the Kabeiroi (the lost play of Aeschylus, Kabiri, was a Greek tragedy written in the 5th century BCE and it represents the earliest known appearance of these gods in Greek literature) were closely identified with a number of other korybantic daimones including the Rhodian Telchines, the Cretan Kouretes, the Kretan & Trojan Daktyloi, and the Phrygian Kyrbantes, Kedalion, the Lemnian attendant of Hephaistos. In fact Hercules was the leader of the five Daktyloi (Dactyls) who were daimones - establishers of the Olympic Games in the age of Kronos (Diodorus of Sicily, V.64.3; Strabo, VIII.3.30; Pausanias,V.7.6-10; Suidas s.v. Allos houtos Herakles)"

"According to Diodorus of Sicily (IV. 43), Dardanos had been a king of the Scythians, who had left his country because Zeus had killed one of his brothers. He migrated from Scythia to the island of Samothrace, and from there into Asia Minor,where he had founded near the shores of the Hellespont the city Dardanum or Dardania (later called Troy), becoming the first father and founder of the Trojan dynasty (Virgil, Aeniad VIII. 134), while according to Strabo (vii.47), Dardanos taught the Trojans the Samothracian Mysteries. According to Dionysius (I.68), the worship of Samothrace was introduced there from Arcadia, the homeland of Dardanos. The poet Avienus calls him Draganes (Ora maritime, 196-198), and his descendents were settled in the cold countries of the North. Homer mentions that the son of Dardanos, Erichthonius, had 3,000 mares grazing on the watery plains near the Hellespont, out of which 12 were from the noble race called Boreas (northern); they hopped over the sown fields without touching them, and passed in their fast gallop over the angry waves of the vast sea (Iliad, XX. 215; XIV. 307). The Pelasgians are firstly mentioned by Homer. They were allies of Troy and in the Catalogue of Trojans they were mentioned amongst the Hellespontine cities and the Thracians of southeastern Europe (Iliad, II.840-843; X.428-429). In Odyssey (xix.175-177) they are included in the existing tribes in the 90 cities of Crete"

"Furthermore, according to Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Dardanus left Pheneusin Arcadia to colonize a land in the Northeastern Aegean Sea. When Dardanus' deluge occurred(new science old science, who cares? you find the deluge in BOTH...), the land was flooded and the mountain, where he and his family survived,formed the island of Samothrace. “And the Samothracians have a story that, before the floods that befell other peoples, a great one took place among them, in the course of which the outlet at the Cyanean Rocks was first rent asunder and then the Hellespont. For the Pontus, which had at the time the form of a lake(new science, old science, future science, past science; what now?), was so swollen by the rivers which flow into it, that, because of the great flood which had poured into it , its waters burst forth violently into the Hellespont and flooded a large part of the coast of Asia and made no small amount of the level part of the land of Samothraceinto the sea; and this is the reason, we are told, why in later times fishermen have now and then brought up in their nets the stone capitals of columns, since even citieswere covered by the inundation... dedicated altars upon which they offer sacrificeseven to the present day” (Diodorus of Sicily,V.47.1 ff.).Dardanus left Samothrace on an inflated skin to the opposite shores of AsiaMinor and settled on Mount Ida. His grandson Tros eventually moved from the highlands down to a large plain, on a hill that had many rivers flowing down from Ida above and built a city, which was named Troy after him (Plato, Laws III.682a).The mythical King Erichthonius of Dardania was the son of Dardanus, King of Dardania, and Batea. Only Homer refers to his reign (Iliad, XX.215-234). On the other hand, Strabo (13.1.48) records, but discounts, the claim by "some more recentwriters" that Teucer or Teucros (the father of his mother Batea) came from the deme of Xypeteones in Attica, supposedly called Troes (meaning Trojans) in mythical time(note to take Strabo for a fool, so far 3/4 stories I read from him are wrong at least partially, the flood however is corroborated by other sources). These writers mentioned that Erichthonius appears as founder both in Atticaand the Troad, and may be identical."

THE PELASGIAN SUBSTRATUM OF SIRIUS CULT AND MATRIARCH
Amanda Laoupi13 PUBLICATIONS 4 CITATIONS

(https://www.researchgate.net/profil...-SUBSTRATUM-OF-SIRIUS-CULT-AND-MATRIARCHY.pdf)

What? Did I ruin the conversation? Where are the haters and doubters now? Find me some sources, otherwise I am requesting the mods to delete the "Albanian Nationalist" "Afro-Centrist" posts by Markod and the MOON by Yetos as the useless amoeba level provocations they are...

Last edited:
Let anyone with reason note:

https://www.livius.org/articles/place/assos-behramkale
"According to the Greek geographer Strabo, Assos was founded by Greeks from Methymna on Lesbos in the tenth or ninth century BCE,note: but archaeologists have established that the site was already inhabited in the Bronze Age. " (comment: Man Strabo really was a good for nothing, did he get anything right?Lets hope the flood rumors he heard, were among his twice a day moments when a broken clock is right)

110.jpg

(Unnecessary Note: Markod would go... Yeah Behrami is Swiss... So what? Yetos would go: no he is from the Moon and post a picture of the moon...)
Assos (/ˈæsɒs/; Greek: Ἄσσος, Latin: Assus), also known as Behramkale or for short Behram, is a small historically rich town in the Ayvacık district of the Çanakkale Province, Turkey. During Pliny the Elder's time (1st century CE), the city also bore the name Apollonia (Ἀπολλωνία).[1] Wikipedia
^
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assos)
v
"When the Persians attacked Assos, King Hermias was caught and put to death.[2] Aristotle fled to Macedonia, which was ruled by his friend King Philip II of Macedon.[2] There, he tutored Philip's son, Alexander the Great.[2] There is a modern statue of Aristotle at the town entrance.[3]"

https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-theater/assos-theater-1/
Assos Theater
assos_theater_4.jpg

Assos Cistern
https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-cistern/assos-cistern-1/
assos_cistern.jpg

(note: same structure as the above you go in Dyrachium, inside the amphitheater, but there is no pictures online of the inside, I presume due to copyright. Someone from Durrës could easily produce proof for my claim)

"After the reign of Alexander the Great, there was no clear demarcation of the zones of influence of Antigonid Macedonia and Seleucid Asia"
"In the sixth century, Assos became part of the Lydian and Persian empires, but it retained its Greek character. The temple of Athena, built in c.530 BCE, is as impressive today as it was in Antiquity; it is the only temple in Doric style in Asia Minor."

Also note:
"After the Persian Wars, Assos was a member of the Delian League, but after the Athenian defeat in the Decelean War, the city became Persian. In 366, the city offered hospitality to a rebel satrap named Ariobarzanes, was besieged by the Persians, but held out."
Implication of distinct cultural entity, implied from the Doric style...
Implication of distinct political entity, implied by the siege, which held out...

Compare:
amfiteater-696x464.jpg

To Amphitheater in Dyrrachium... from the style to the foundation. Also notice the cistern.
Amfiteatri-i-durresit.jpg

(note: I am so pissed at the Albanian government for the little care they take of their archaeological wealth... letting it rot.. literally)

Kalaja-e-Ulqinit_sheshi-i-robve-.jpg

Ulqin Castle

And somehow... If I was to listen to Markod or Yetos there is:
a) no continuity of culture and habitation in Dyrrachium between ancient peoples of the area and modern Albanians...
  • Despite buildings being continuously build 10 meters aside...
  • or 10 meters above.... (They found out the Dyrrachium amphitheater while building communist projects...)(subsequently letting it rot)
b)I will not speak about Ulqin. Se lëshoen zagarët, që vetëm ujq nuk jan.
More sources for people with eyes:
https://www.livius.org/articles/battle/siege-of-dyrrhachium-48-48-bce/

(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/via-egnatia/)

"This is why linguists take several remarks by the authors of ancient dictionaries, which otherwise might have been interpreted as indications for a mere difference in dialect, quite seriously. For example, there is evidence that Greeks were unable to understand people who were makedonizein, "speaking Macedonian". The Macedonian king Alexander the Great was not understood by the Greeks when he shouted an order in his native tongue and the Greek commander Eumenes needed a translator to address the soldiers of the Macedonian phalanx. The Greek orators Thrasymachus of Chalcedon and Demosthenes of Athens called Macedonian kings like Archelaus and Philip II"barbarians", which prima facie means that they did not speak Greek. Now this happens in polemical contexts and is certainly exaggerated, but the statements need to refer to some kind of linguistic reality."
(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/macedonia/macedonia-2/)

"The settlement of these people between others marks the beginning of the history of Macedonia. Although Homer does not mention the Macedonians as member of the Greek coalition in the Trojan War, his younger contemporary Hesiod (comment: We are talking 800BC, 500 post-factum) presented the Macedonians as related to the Greeks. The Persians made had a similar view: they made a distinction between Yaunâtyaiy paradrayâ ("Greeks across the sea") and Yaunâ takabarâ ("with sunhats", i.e., Macedonians).The Macedonian principalities were united under one supreme leader, king Amyntas, a member of the Argead dynasty(comment: refer to the earlier post by Derite regarding the book that mentions the flood, and the Rhapsode that could name 30+ Argaed dynasty kings out of heart)"
(https://www.livius.org/articles/place/macedonia/macedonia-3/)
sindos_helmet_c500_mus_theski.jpg

Archaic helmet from Sindos (Ancient Macedonian)
(
https://www.livius.org/pictures/greece/sindos/sindos-archaic-helmet/)
Illyrian_helmet_1.jpg

"Illyrian" type helmet. Bronze. 6th-5th century BC. From Argolis.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illyrian_helmet_1.jpg)
fcd9de77e543a6ee5ccf0b125d051c7a.jpg

Bronze Illyrian Helmet Replica from Ancientreplicas.com.au
(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430727151852559579/?lp=true)

A little bonus:
https://www.livius.org/pictures/turkey/behramkale-assos/assos-tower/assos-tower-1/
Assos Tower
assos_tower.jpg

http://ul-info.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kulla-e-Ballshajve.jpg
Kulla E Ballshajve
Kulla-e-Ballshajve.jpg

"The Tower of the Balšić, (Cyrillic: Кула Балшића, Albanian: Kulla e Ballshajve) located on the upper, highest level is a citadel-fortress with a tower that dominates the old town and the surrounding countryside. It is connected to the last representatives of the Balšić dynasty, a wealthy family from the Shkodër area (today Albania, in that time Zeta), who had made Ulcinj their residence by the end of the 14th and beginning of the 15th centuries. Later the Ottomans built the third floor of the Balšić Tower as well as the spherical dome on the ground floor. This magnificent edifice has a view of the sea from three sides. It is considered to be one of the most representative edifices of medieval architecture in Montenegro. These days, it is used as a gallery or a location for organizing poets' nights."

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcinj_Castle#The_Tower_of_the_Balšić)

Since I know people did not take the Behrami picture in seriousness... They will not take this either, but just maybe they should.
Lulzim Basha Opposition Leader, Albania PD (Democratic Party)
maxresdefault.jpg

You can hate me. But at least believe your eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigonus_I_Monophthalmus
"Antigonus I Monophthalmus (Ancient Greek: Ἀντίγονος ὁ Μονόφθαλμος, translit. Antigonos ho Monophthalmos, Antigonus the One-eyed, 382–301 BC), son of Philip from Elimeia, was a Macedonian nobleman, general, and satrap under Alexander the Great. During his early life he served under Philip II, and he was a major figure in the Wars of the Diadochi after Alexander's death, declaring himself king in 306 BC and establishing the Antigonid dynasty."
Ky Antigoni na paska qenë Rambo. 1me3 kundër gjeneraleve të ngelur të Lekës, [Cassander, Ptolemy, and Lysimachus against Antigonus] [Third Diadoch War]
Se vetëm kështu na rruajn ***** (1v2[te pakten]+Kalin ne Trojë) (1v3 Mbas Lekës) .

"
  • 334: Invasion of Asia; Antigonus is commander of the (note: ancient)Greek hoplites
  • 333: Antigonus is made satrap of Phrygia; defeats the Persian armies several times, conquers Lycaonia

"Antigonea (Ancient Greek: Ἀντιγόνεια or Ἀνριγονία), also transliterated as Antigonia and Antigoneia, was an ancient Greek[1] city in Chaonia, Epirus, and the chief inland city of the ancient Chaonians. It was founded in the 3rd century BC by Pyrrhus of Epirus, who named it after one of his wives, Antigone, daughter of Berenice I and step-daughter of Ptolemy I of Egypt."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigonia_(Chaonia)
(Note... my village is ridiculed for saying (std.AL:Shtë-pia) (EN:House) as (colloquial: Shp-eija), I am sure even foreigners can make the difference)
In fact the std.Albanian:pellagonia, people in my grandfathers village would call Pellagoneja) Sounds archaic, hence is ridiculed, in good jest)(Për Shqipet: Bastardizim fare kur më ka rënë rasti dhe te dëgjojë "Allbaneja" të shqiptuar nga Katunar... shumë e quditshme gjuha...)

Markod if this doesn't blind you mate, you were born blind.
https://www.behindthename.com/name/antigone
https://www.behindthename.com/name/antigona/submitted
A simple Facebook search will yield you the current nationality of the name: (https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Antigona ) (Not that a name has a nationality, hope you don't get hung over semantics, Behrami Swiss yada yada)
Thank God, not another word will I bare from you (Yetos, Markod), or should I thank technology...
Now scramble to find some proof for your bull statements that Pirro or Epirros have nothing to do with Albanians.

Since I know you are a serb @Markod
you can certainly read this, but I cant:
http://pravdabl.com/simbolika-kosovke-djevojke/
Is that a black double headed eagle on a red shield? In the painting Kosovkse Devojke? About the battle of Kosovo. By a Serb...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Maiden
800px-Kosovo_Maiden%2C_Uro%C5%A1_Predi%C4%87%2C_1919.jpg

I wonder what a shield symbolizes... in Art I mean... I am sure its just coincidental... Just like Pyrrus, and Antigone, and Dardans, and Hyllus, and Illyrians, and Agron etc... etc..
I am sure all of this is just coincidental.
I mean Homer, I mean Strabo, I mean Virgil... I mean Art... I mean Architecture... I mean Weapons and Helmets and Shields... I mean language...
It is surely ... all coincidental. No meaning whatsoever...
We Albos just dropped down from the moon...

Meanwhile here we are, 3000 years later, chillin'. **** the haters.
e6c6a-pajajovanovic.jpg

(I really like the golden finish on the knives, that's no highwayman for sure, I wonder what he was smoking xD) (I also really like his sun hat... or should I say Plis/Qeleshe.)
Painting by PAJA JOVANOVIĆ ( VRŠAC 1859 – VIENNA 1957) (Check out his wonderful work, I give props where its due. I am not a hater)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paja_Jovanović
"His most significant works are: The Wounded Montenegrin (1882), Decorating of the Bride (1886) and Migration of the Serbs (1896). He also painted many famous portraits."

very very interesting that the second helmet has Mycenaean royal markings and which these same markings also appears at the gates of all their towns
but i have already posted a paper, that the origins of Illyrian helmets is found in the Peloponnese and the major buyers where macedonians and Epirote tribes......Greeks seemed to favour the corinthian helmet ( also origins in the Peloponnese )

Baal_thunderbolt_Louvre_AO15775.jpg
Baal (god at the time of Judean genesis on the side of Kanenite's, most likely also worshiped in Anatolia, has something to do with the Bull / Goat domestication, as well as ritual sacrifice.

Pyrrus - Skenderbeg Ritual Helmet (supposedly inspired by Pyrrus) compared to ancient coin depicting same motif 1500+ years later. - Depiction of Alexander as two horned one in coin (In Quran Alexander is refered to literally as Double Horned One) - Skenderbeg Helmet

demetrius_poliorcetes2.300x0-is-pid35080.jpg
2gy9hdy.jpg
Alexander1.peoplegodswithhorns2.jpg
mbishkrimi-n%C3%AB-P%C3%ABrkrenare-464x521.jpg

http://www.albanianart.net/graves/index.htm

aga_007.jpg
aga_008.jpg
aga_002.jpg
aga_011.jpg
aga_015.jpg
aga_014.jpg

mc4uuh.png
2expouh.jpg
ix59oy.jpg

The name of that helmet is also the name of an ancient town in Italy.

Second to last helmet found in Ohrid, North Macedonia.

Meanwhile

MACEDON%2C_Uranopolis._Eight-pointed_star_and_crescent_-_Aphrodite_Urania._Circa_300_BC.jpg

Ancient Macedonian Coin...

C4or5IllyrianScuta.jpg

(http://lukeuedasarson.com/Illyrians.html)

Double headed eagle shield in stone, with Illyrian helmet... Illyrian art...

Meanwhile:

Macedonian fighting an Illyrian
Illyrians.jpg

Anything odd?

They are wearing same military gear... To say the least they are on the same page technologically...

BalkanArmour.jpg

Six pointed star again on ancient Macedonian shield...

http://lukeuedasarson.com/Illyrians.html

m_egypt_alexander_kosmokrator_nmd.jpg

^Leka

48a02332b5ea9f45277511c9e7b5cf72.jpg

Aleksander Kosmokrator Statue ^ In stone so haters can see 2000 years later.

Kosmokrator - Ruler of the Universe in ancient Greek.

First picture God ( Ba' al ) became equivalent with Belzebup, once the Judean canon God became Elohim, other relevant gods and populations got absorbed in favor of monotheism. Profet Elijah was one of the important figures in "destroying" Ba ' al and why he became symbol with the Devil, the Horns... Beelzebup etc.

My conclusion is that Albanians adopted double headed eagle in the times of Christianity since they converted, however retained six pointed star (some cognate of the star of David, or other hexagonal shape) both in the coat of arms of Illyricum in Croatia that has a Crescent and a Star, but also in Albania. However, in order to depict some post-Zoroastrian duality within Christianity... they had to get rid of the horned goat as a symbol of power... and shift to a byzantine double headed eagle. Both symbolizing "power" and duality in their own right.

We do see the goat as the coat of arms of the Gjuraj clan in Western Macedonia, although all the other clans changed their heraldry into eagles....

What is to be noted is that the Kastrioti clan retained the horned goat, however over a double headed eagle as a helmet. And I suspect this had to do with Kastrioti "tracing" their lineage to Phyrrus, since he had the horned hat. Also the Kastrioti clan for a while had a six pointed star, however different from early Illyrian floral 6 pointed stars, rather this one a full-colored gold Star of David.

For reference check the images below:

ulluria.jpg

Croatian Ulluriae coat of arms... Star and crescent can be found in archeology across Bosnia all the way to Croatia. Will fin and update tomorrow.

9299140.png
gjergj_kastrioti___skanderbeg_____coat_of_arms_by_tyrrhen_dbctnlx-pre.png

Kastrioti Coat of Arms... (Note: Hexagon / Fully colored Star of David left / Six pointed Star, aking to Illyrian one right)

e4cc5eff009318fb734e64682b3aba8f.jpg
6988784900_58e380324e_b.jpg

Only Gjuraj in Western Macedonia / Mat kept the goat in their coat of arms... However both the horns, as well as duality through the double headed eagle remained the main theme of the heraldry, from my analysis. I think there is a similar last name to Gjuraj in Italy too... Have to research their history.

Last edited:
Who was Schliemann?

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Schliemann)

An American Tycoon turned into archaeologist/historian following reading the Iliad by Homer, regarding some events 1300BC... He decided to follow the legend, and not only did he find Troy... he found also treasures, an example below of his wife wearing ancient Troyan jewelry. Homers Iliad was written around 8th century BC and codified in written language from a song, sung by rhapsodes. Not only was Homer right, and substantiated archaeologically. He was more right than Strabo that some hundreds of years later was speculating about Troy and made countless geographical mistakes, mistakes, only someone that never went to Troy would make.

mycenaeans-5-728.jpg

alex11.jpg

Albanian woman, recall the symbols on the graves... (Recall Leka Kozmokrator...)

Albanian brides today:
a27f47edb9adeea65cb511e88f62f339.jpg
0b740ffd0a8b363666c505c9f398246f.jpg
Traditional-Albanian-Wedding-in-Ulcinj-Ulqin-3.jpg

Last edited:
All I see here is that the thread,
as always when the certain Albanians of the forum mix
HAS RUN INTO A COMMEDY,

Just look
Illyrian helmet he says

Illyrian_helmet_1.jpg

I SEE 2 LIONS,
So Illyrians also worship or use Lions?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the troika of Albanian commedians strikes again, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

with 'serious' and 'scientific' methods,

AS ALWAYS, ALSO THIS TIME AGIN, THEY HIDE THAT ILLYRIANS DID NOT SPOKE ALBANIAN

Since I noticed you have trouble reading... even when I color the text. Maybe a video will cure your nationalism...

1 Million Views 24k Likes 450 Dislikes... It seems truth waits, but does not forget.

"5:25"

Know thyself.

PS. Watch the video if you have the attention span. 2:20 Mhmm that taste of truth.
16:00 For good measure.

This thread has been viewed 72724 times.

Back