I2a-Din has spread in Europe from the Balkans.

Last edited:
.....................................................................................

Last edited:
Sorry friends! It seemed to me that the study from the link I found was interesting. I thought you'd just talk about genetics. But you started again with preconceived ideas based on national pride and interethnic hatred. You tried to turn to 180 degrees the ideas displayed on that page, in the hilarious style that the t-rolls do. That does not work.
Thanks to hrvat22 who was decent.

Sorry friends! It seemed to me that the study from the link I found was interesting. I thought you'd just talk about genetics. But you started again with preconceived ideas based on national pride and interethnic hatred. You tried to turn to 180 degrees the ideas displayed on that page, in the hilarious style that the t-rolls do. That does not work.
Thanks to hrvat22 who was decent.
That's because Ownstyler already presented a strong enough counterargument to which you couldn't respond. There's no point dragging the discussion just for the sake of wasting time.
As others have said, there are other branches under CTS10228 that split at the same time, but occur only outside of Southeast Europe.

Look better.
He was trying from beginning to create confusion, in the hilarious style that a t-roll do.

This thread has been viewed 16809 times.

Back