What is your beauty ideal?

Well, there you have it, then. :) Can't imagine why I never looked her up. I just assumed she was American.

I'm also sort of in love with her, although in a different way. I want to be best friends with her; I want my son to bring her home and tell me he want's to marry her. Heck, if I were a man I'd want to marry her myself! :)

She and her parents moved to San Fransisco in 1993 to avail her of better acting opportunities.

She might be a a bit old for your son unless he likes older married women (she is 49 yo). She's married to Scottish actor Dougray Scott and she has an 8 yo son. Sorry Angela :LOL:!

Last edited:
She and her parents moved to San Fransisco in 1993 to avail her of better acting opportunities.

She might be a a bit old for your son unless he likes older married women (she is 49 yo). She's married to Scottish actor Dougray Scott and she has an 8 yo son. Sorry Angela :LOL:!

Oh, dear, I wish I hadn't looked her up now. She was always thin, but now she's emaciated, almost skeletal; it makes her look a decade older than her actual age. Poor woman; whatever is causing it can't be good.

As for my son, he does tend to have girlfriends older than he is, although NOT married. I think they're drawn to his sweetness and kindness in addition to his good looks. Of course, this is his mother talking. :) It's fine with me. All I want is for my children to be really loved by a good person.

Oh, dear, I wish I hadn't looked her up now. She was always thin, but now she's emaciated, almost skeletal; it makes her look a decade older than her actual age. Poor woman; whatever is causing it can't be good.

As for my son, he does tend to have girlfriends older than he is, although NOT married. I think they're drawn to his sweetness and kindness in addition to his good looks. Of course, this is his mother talking. :) It's fine with me. All I want is for my children to be really loved by a good person.

This is going to be a happy year for us. Both of my kids are getting married this year. My son at the end of May and the other in the beginning of September. Both of them have chosen well. We really like our future son daughter in law and son in law.

Not everybody ages as well as Christie Brinkley :LOL:.

I am partial to Claire Forlani and Olivia Wilde:
5OFW8T5UN45eyou9Tfw2zt80l8G.jpg

Olivia_Wilde_at_SXSW_Booksmart_Red_Carpet_%28cropped%29.jpg

Claire over Olivia by a long long way

but I never liked big breasted women ................the tingle was never there

Amber Heard in 2014 ( in film - 3 days to kill ) yes ...............in Aquaman , less so

Claire over Olivia by a long long way
but I never liked big breasted women ................the tingle was never there
Amber Heard in 2014 ( in film - 3 days to kill ) yes ...............in Aquaman , less so

That's probably not Olivia's best picture. I think in this pic she had augmentation in the cheekbones area.

My concept of beauty...Monica Bellucci...Victoria Justice..View attachment 13239View attachment 13240

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

They're both very beautiful and in a similar way: Mediterranean looking, with delicate, feminine faces, and very small boned and lean yet feminine bodies as well.

Monica Bellucci wins it for me, however, as between the two of them. There are lots of beautiful women in the film industry but I don't think there are a lot who are "more" beautiful.

I think she also has the kind of look that can appeal to women as well as men.

I don't think she's a fabulous actress, but I think she did a good job in Malena, and despite having aged, she was still so very beautiful and so fragile and vulnerable. Such a sad movie.

Monica Bellucci hands down today and over the last 20 years.

For 60's classic era, Claudia Cardinale was always my favorite. My Grandfather (and Grandmother, paternal) and Father introduced me to Westerns very early. As I young kid in early 70's, when I first watched Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West, I was totally infatuated with Claudia Cardinale. The only other 70's star for me that totally captured my imagination was Raquel Welch, who had despite her last name a Southern European vibe (Father, Bolivian of Spanish descent) more so than her Mothers English ancestry

Lino Guanciale...same type as my husband, which is probably why I'm so attracted to his look; broad planed face much like Clark Gable had, large eyes, strong brow bones and brows, full lips, thick, dark head of hair, strong nose. The eyes are different; my husband's are topaz colored with long, thick lashes.

He can look goofy in some of his pictures. The still image doesn't always do him justice, unlike my dratted husband, who's never taken a bad picture. :)

These two are good.

non-dirlo-al-mio-capo-2-intervista-a-lino-guanciale-il-decoder-ildecodercom_1978741.jpg

B2En2MJK.jpg

The moving image does him more justice, and also captures his charm.

Just watched the only film, I think, which Marlon Brando ever directed. I liked it a lot; don't know why it's not more well known.

He's absolutely gorgeous in it; what a face.

Cvh0QNI.png

He has a very odd profile, however; strange head shape, very beaky nose almost like a parrot's.

yxMt2sR.png

Another one who got very lucky in the genetics lottery: Turkish actor Akin Akinozu, who also studied Mathematics at Berkely. Life is just not fair. :)

8467bd17e937961ed33d4381e7ecbe42.jpg

More recent: Just gorgeous

ce2e03d0efa932d88ea678423c46729f.jpg

dc7ec39aa4c7585f4c7a111b9cd319b9.jpg

He reminds me my countryman here from BH, actor Daniel de Oliveira.

jouS4Mq.jpg

32oG0Cf.jpg

TxbJHkL.jpg

0txc3t7.jpg

nE4jFb6.jpg

8X7aSZd.jpg

However, I prefer the beauty of his wife, actress Sophie Charlotte, of course.

JgA6GNT.jpg

He reminds me my countryman here from BH, actor Daniel de Oliveira.

jouS4Mq.jpg

32oG0Cf.jpg

TxbJHkL.jpg

0txc3t7.jpg

nE4jFb6.jpg

8X7aSZd.jpg

However, I prefer the beauty of his wife, actress Sophie Charlotte, of course.

JgA6GNT.jpg

OMG, he really does! They could be brothers. Also gorgeous, needless to say. :)

My type is Monica Bellucci, white european and essentially brunette.

I just love this guy (and his wife). Started following them because of their youtube station chronicling their trips by van over half of the world it seems. Only then did I see his ads and his stint on Dancing in Italy.

The poor thing has had three strokes, and although they think it's from a tear in the lining of his spine and they think they can fix it, he, she, and their gorgeous infant daughter have really been suffering. In the last video today he broke down for a few seconds, and so did I. I think: what if it were my son? I hope all will be well.

Anyway, he's from Torino (the family name seems to be from the Lombard speaking area of Piemonte, but I'm not sure). I think he's just gorgeous; more so now that he has cut the hair. I wish he'd trim the beard a bit. A lot of this is projection; he looks a lot like my son, who also has a mane of hair he puts up in a bun for work, and a big beard, although more reddish.

9d39a3cdb82ed82a076788ca3e7916a8--writing-characters-ideal-man.jpg

68a1ef32b6fe9356e9a9680b9262d9b8.jpg

2cff2a2f4d69c9a8c722aefae3c3355a.jpg

Even has my son's long, lean, fine boned frame.
luca-sguazzini-suit.jpg

DaVinci was universally acclaimed for being beautiful in his youth; perhaps a similar type before he aged?

bcDs2Bp.png

nZIRw3i.png

Finished watching the Bastards of Pizzofalcone and I found this actress to be absolutely stunning. Photos don't do her justice; much more beautiful on "film".

Simona Tabasco, Neapolitan.

1448536770880-LUSZJQBWCGNBSL6C1RAF

Lovely, natural smile and sweet expression in the eyes, I think.
simona-tabasco-attends-perez-premiere-during-the-71st-venice-film-at-picture-id454707182

There's another attractive Neapolitan actress in the show, although not as beautiful as this (The whole cast, in fact,apart from Alessandro Gassman, whom I found as wooden as ever, and a Roman actress is Neapolitan, which means they "sound" right, and it makes the show more realistic and enjoyable.)

Maria Vera Ratti:
Maria-Vera-Ratti-biografia-et%C3%A0-altezza-peso-figli-marito-e-vita-privata.jpg

Less fake and more attractive, imo, in the series.

Maria-Vera-Ratti-interpreta-Elsa-Martini-foto-Instagram.jpg

Gina Lollobrigida, dead at 95.

Most beautiful, to me, without all the heavy make-up and extreme outfits, but still, always beautiful, and a woman for whom in a lot of roles, the word "sultry" might have been invented.

740full-gina-lollobrigida.jpg

936full-gina-lollobrigida.jpg

Gina Lollobrigida, dead at 95.

Most beautiful, to me, without all the heavy make-up and extreme outfits, but still, always beautiful, and a woman for whom in a lot of roles, the word "sultry" might have been invented.

740full-gina-lollobrigida.jpg

936full-gina-lollobrigida.jpg

Though I'm not very familiar with her and her movie since she was way before my time, she was indeed lovely to look at and very sensual. And what a great age she has reached! May she rest in peace!

This thread has been viewed 62484 times.

Back