what going on here?!

gidai

Banned
Reaction score
What is the maximum number of points with which the reputation can vary, after a single vote?

I have noticed that the reputation varied until now only a few (1-5) points after each vote. But here is a strange phenomenon since a few days ago. My reputation decreases after one negative vote with up to 74 points!... Even in posts where I only link to scientific studies without commenting like this. Or trying to discuss another study like here, where my score was down 74 points after a single vote! So, after that, I deleted all my comments from that subject that I created, but there were partly quoted in the answers. But the phenomenon is still repeated with massive drops of points after single vote. What bothers ...so hard?... It sounds childlike revenge.

So... what going on here?!
(I ask Maciamo about these problem and how to totaly delete my acount and posts that I created from Eupedia forum, over 2 weeks ago, but no answer...)

There is a saying like.... Silence says more than 1000 words.

The higher your reputation score, the higher the amount of points you can give/take with an upvote/downvote respectively. A member who gives 5 pts per upvote has more reputation than someone who can only give 1 point

The higher your reputation score, the higher the amount of points you can give/take with an upvote/downvote respectively. A member who gives 5 pts per upvote has more reputation than someone who can only give 1 point

off Topic, kind of it
how do I fix this:
——-
EDITED

Never mind,

all set :)

It’s done!

LOL

Last edited:
I said 74 points, to one negative vote.
What is the maximum number of points with which the reputation can vary, after a single vote?

I have noticed that the reputation varied until now only a few (1-5) points after each vote. But here is a strange phenomenon since a few days ago. My reputation decreases after one negative vote with up to 74 points!... Even in posts where I only link to scientific studies without commenting like this. Or trying to discuss another study like here, where my score was down 74 points after a single vote! So, after that, I deleted all my comments from that subject that I created, but there were partly quoted in the answers. But the phenomenon is still repeated with massive drops of points after single vote. What bothers ...so hard?... It sounds childlike revenge.

So... what going on here?!
(I ask Maciamo about these problem and how to totaly delete my acount and posts that I created from Eupedia forum, over 2 weeks ago, but no answer...)

Members with higher reputation can give and take more points than members of lower reputation.

This thread has been viewed 6203 times.

Back