How much East Med do you score?

Yeah, but that can mean dozens of different things. East Med is just a geographical description. It could mean from indoeuropeans to anatolian farmers or any other thing. In fact all western Europeans must have Eastern European on them since all ancestry come from the East.

I can't even say nice try.

It has nothing to do with Indo-European, and especially not with Eastern European. Since when are they bordering the Eastern Mediterranean?

It has to do with countries bordering the eastern Mediterranean, i.e. the Aegean, perhaps western coastal Turkey, maybe even partly the Levant.

I can't even say nice try.

It has nothing to do with Indo-European, and especially not with Eastern European. Since when are they bordering the Eastern Mediterranean?

It has to do with countries bordering the eastern Mediterranean, i.e. the Aegean, perhaps western coastal Turkey, maybe even partly the Levant.

Another Ad Hominem. Qué coño tienes contra mí? Do you think you are in possesion of truthness? LOL. You are as ignorant as most other people and I am sure you have done zero scientifical research. So, your opinions are based on what you have read in this forum and little else. As my opinions, but I don´t question yours.

What do you have to support your theory of the anatolian, greece as being the proxy for the concept of "East European"? Why not Ukrania? Support your affirmations and stop pursuing me.

Another Ad Hominem. Qué coño tienes contra mí? Do you think you are in possesion of truthness? LOL. You are as ignorant as most other people and I am sure you have done zero scientifical research. So, your opinions are based on what you have read in this forum and little else. As my opinions, but I don´t question yours.

What do you have to support your theory of the anatolian, greece as being the proxy for the concept of "East European"? Why not Ukrania? Support your affirmations and stop pursuing me.
This thread concerns the eastern Mediterranean aka the Aegean etc not Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine )

I believe East Med is a proxy for the Eastern Aegean, possibly Dodecanese and/or Cyprus. It seems vague to me.

Big winner!

Pontic Greek/ from Eastern Anatolia came both my paternal and maternal sides.
Trapezos(Trabzon), Kars etc on the Black Sea Coast.

K13 East Med: 36.1

K36 East Med: 23.97
JTest: East Med: 38
EUTes East Med: 38.67

I haven't a clue what you're talking about. There's a big problem when people can't really understand English or write it understandably, but I know it's a second or third language for some people, so I'll try to explain.

I actually do a lot of research, have done it all my life, not that you need to have done extensive research to understand that Eastern Mediterranean must have something to do with the Mediterranean Sea, and so when people use that phrase they generally mean ancestry from people who live or lived in proximity to the Mediterranean Sea.

How could you think that Eastern Europeans, i.e. Poles, Ukrainians, Russians, live in proximity to the Mediterranean Sea? Likewise, the Indo-Europeans lived on the Steppe. That's about as land-locked as you can get.

Now, do I think that's a "proper" genetics term? No, I don't. It's a term used by Davidski (and his followers) and to my knowledge he has never listed the specific groups which make up that component. I get the feeling that whichever group(s) are involved, you're not happy to be descended from them, but hey, you can take solace in the fact that they're junk calculators and not to be taken seriously.

Now, I've been nice about this. Next time there will be consequences.

Eurogenes K36-15.1
Eurogenes K11-20.11
Eurogenes K12-19.41 Eurogenes
K12b-20.91 Eurogenes
K13-15.1
Eurogenes K9b-36.54
Eurogenes K9-21.95
Eurogene K10-20.44
Dodecad V3-25.3
:unsure:

Greek from Central Greece,with Macedonian-like genetic profile
K13 East Med: 20,41%
K36 East Med: 6,84%
JTest East Med: 22,54%
EUtest East Med: 24,68%

This thread has been viewed 19859 times.

Back