Thread: Iberian Altaic language

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

2 members found this post helpful.
    We have to be careful about dances performed by the national folkloric troupe for a country vs the actual dances danced in the villages and towns. To me the choreographers for these troupes take too many liberties and add too many flourishes. Now I am not saying that it happened in this instance but this has been my experience with other countries. Not that I don't enjoy it but it does not represent the actual dance very accurately.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnake49 View Post
    We have to be careful about dances performed by the national folkloric troupe for a country vs the actual dances danced in the villages and towns. To me the choreographers for these troupes take too many liberties and add too many flourishes. Now I am not saying that it happened in this instance but this has been my experience with other countries. Not that I don't enjoy it but it does not represent the actual dance very accurately.

That fact or factor is already processed and taken into account.

I have also seen the popular or original version.

I didn't know much about the Caucasus but I had always been more drawn to it now. I do not know if Spain has relations with one or more Caucasus countries. Maybe write to the Andalusian government, it would seem interesting to start having them in Andalusia. Many times there are exchanges from students, business or even demand for workers and lately the red governments of Andalusia have only been looking at North Africa with which we do not share these Iberian dances, it would be interesting to start having people from the Caucasus in Andalusia.

Banned

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1c

Ethnic group
    Georgian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsnake49 View Post
    Yes in general that's true. Not really for Georgia though. The traditional dances and songs are taken extremely seriously here, you can't just name any dance Adjaruli, you can change the combination and the order of the action but moves don't change. There are also some new dances created in traditional style but they're not considered folk, more like neo-folk. A group called sukhishvili is known for taking liberties with their dances.

Also the dances that these groups perform are combinations of all the dances from one region put together in one act. For example Adjaruli is several Adjaran dances put together for a concert. etc..

Also when cameras were invented first thing Georgians did was go around the countryside and record every folk dance and song. Here's the oldest recording of Khorumi for example.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

Quote Originally Posted by G2ian View Post
    Yes in general that's true. Not really for Georgia though. The traditional dances and songs are taken extremely seriously here, you can't just name any dance Adjaruli, you can change the combination and the order of the action but moves don't change. There are also some new dances created in traditional style but they're not considered folk, more like neo-folk. A group called sukhishvili is known for taking liberties with their dances.

Also the dances that these groups perform are combinations of all the dances from one region put together in one act. For example Adjaruli is several Adjaran dances put together for a concert. etc..

Also when cameras were invented first thing Georgians did was go around the countryside and record every folk dance and song. Here's the oldest recording of Khorumi for example.
    That Korumi dance looks like some of the Greek Pontic dances and I believe the Laz dances.

Banned

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1c

Ethnic group
    Georgian

Laz are in fact Kartvelian a.k.a Georgian.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

We as children dance "el corro de la patata" which is a very old game or dance of unknown origin with some additions from different times, the most modern perhaps its current name, but if it is something that they develop and remain in children it is very possible make it very primal and ancestral.

Also at parties or adult gatherings, you could remember in memory of childhood today with the mobile phone, I think many things are going to be lost.

We even have monuments

Estela ibérica

After this anthropological sample and taking into account that the migrations to the Iberian peninsula have been on foot because I see the closest distance with the Caucasus regarding the origin of the folklore of Spain.

1 members found this post helpful.
    [QUOTE=Boreas;567716].[/video]

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    ^^To me the one that has most resembled the Iberian audio is the urartu, I did not even know what it was, I had to look for it later in wikipedia so I have not been conditioned.
    In the "Urartu example" the guy speaks in Urartu at start but continiues in Turkish "Argişti oğlu Sardur burada tanrı İrmuşini için bi tapınak inşa ettirdi diyo" he says. He also has a clear Turkish accent.

Also in the Gök Türk part the man speaks in Kazakh not Old Turkic he says "Kök Tengrim koldasın, Jer anam Umay korğasın. Jel jarılıp şöp bolsın" i tought it continiued like "Arwağım jar bolsın, Kövdesi tolı ar bolsın! Awmin."

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

[QUOTE = Bügü; 620862] [QUOTE = Boreas; 567716]. [/ Video]

En el "ejemplo de Urartu", el chico habla en Urartu al principio, pero continúa en turco "Argişti oğlu Sardur burada tanrı İrmuşini için bi tapınak inşa ettirdi diyo" él dice. También tiene un claro acento turco.

También en la parte de Gök Türk, el hombre habla en kazajo, no en turco antiguo, dice "Kök Tengrim koldasın, Jer anam Umay korğasın. Jel jarılıp şöp bolsın", pensé que continuaba como "Arwağım jar bolsın, Kövdesi tolı ar bolsın! Awmin".
    [/CITA]

Good to know. If you notice the effort it must be like groping a bit on the accent issue in those recreations.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234